Duncan Hunter Congressman in California. Is he right?

danaslc 2010/04/29 02:46:16
Yes he is right. California is going under!

• Jonw 2010/04/29 03:49:38
    Jonw
    +6
    I have often been told by people in and from California, that the U.S. needs California because that state has the nations largest state economy, and I pointed out that having a large economy means little if the accounting there is all done in red ink.

• Hamilton 2010/08/24 22:08:43
    Hamilton
    This is why he was my first choice for Prez in '08. The problem was that everyone was saying "Duncan who?"
  • Charles E 2010/05/03 19:11:38
    Charles E
    +2
    How did someone this intelligent get elected in California?
  • Pissed off contractor 2010/05/03 15:51:39
    Pissed off contractor
    +2
    I agree with him 100% and he was my first choice for the Republican presidential candidate in 2008. I watched him on several interviews and he is right on. Secure the border, deport the illegals and change our tax system. Hope he runs again.
  • Rogue-Wolf 2010/05/02 00:25:51
    Rogue-Wolf
    +2
    California's been traveling down that road for decades!
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2010/05/01 04:13:12
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +3
    Absolutely. I wish he had made the run to be President. He is the MAN.......
  • JOE 2010/04/30 22:59:57
    JOE
    +3
    Its been going under for a hell of a long time.
    Full of liberal policies, it is broke, perhaps, beyond repair.
  • PHS 2010/04/30 10:43:22
    PHS
    +4
    Unfortunately, yes he is correct on all counts. This has proven to be correct in most cases (author unknown), "AS California goes, the rest of the Nation will soon follow".
  • r_u_fing_serious 2010/04/30 05:47:53
  • Pissed ... r_u_fin... 2010/05/03 15:58:42
  • r_u_fin... Pissed ... 2010/05/04 03:02:43
    r_u_fing_serious
    I agree this whole thing has nothing to do with religion; I was commenting in general to a comment to me that told me I was immoral because I live in CA.
  • Quazimoto 2010/04/29 23:39:23
    Quazimoto
    +3
    You reap what you sew. Just please keep your immoral selves on the west coast and out of my state. I believe there is right and there is wrong, not if it feels good do it.
  • ronbo51 2010/04/29 23:13:20 (edited)
    ronbo51
    +3
    B-A-N-K-R-U-P-T
    and soon to be chock full of illegals
  • Marti ronbo51 2010/04/30 03:05:28 (edited)
    Marti
    +3
    Already chock full of illegals.....soon to be moving east. Look out! See below.....

Just One State
    This is only one State...............If this doesn't open eyes, nothing will!

From the L. A. Times
    1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people)are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
    2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
    3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
    4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
    5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
    6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
    7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
    8 Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
    9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
    10.. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
    (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County .. )

(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Ange...

Just One State

From the L. A. Times

(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth(and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens .

We are fools for letting this continue

HOW CAN YOU HELP ?

Send copies of this letter to at least two other people. 100 would be even better.
    This is only one State...............
  • PHS Marti 2010/04/30 10:46:32
    PHS
    +3
    That is just crazy. It sounds more like Mexico.
  • Marti PHS 2010/04/30 12:47:12
    Marti
    +3
    If immigration laws are not imposed, it will be Mexico.
  • johnc PHS 2010/04/30 17:12:33
    johnc
    +4
    That is what Jerry Brown is hoping for Illigals don't need no stinkin' photo or any other I D to vote in California.
  • Marti johnc 2010/04/30 21:00:12
    Marti
    +3
    That's ridiculous. I have to show my Driver's license to write a check. I am going to apply for a passport and refuse to show my birth certificate. When they refuse to give me one, I will tell them I don't need one - Obama hasn't had to show his to hold the highest office in the country. Illegals are treated better than our own homeless people.
  • johnc Marti 2010/04/30 21:39:01
    johnc
    +3
    Illegals vote and contribute to dems , most homeless don't.
  • Marti johnc 2010/04/30 23:15:57
    Marti
    +3
    I know, but the "bleeding heart" garbage needs to go. If someone is going to give me the shaft, I would prefer they just tell me. Don't pretend to care, just do whatever but be honest. Of course, they don't know what the word honesty means any more than the word "illegal" or "terrorism" or "jihad" or "racism." Someone needs to give us all a dictionary of liberal terms so we can all be on the same page.
  • johnc Marti 2010/04/30 23:25:34
    johnc
    +3
    So right, so very right.
    something called say what you mean, and mean what you say. so simple
  • PHS johnc 2010/05/03 13:05:19
    PHS
    +2
    I'm not for a national I.D., but everyone must be required to prove their identity and status before voting. I have to show a picture I.D. and be registered before voting. What is wrong with that? Oh I know it doesn't set well with liberals since out of state, out of precinct voters can't vote and neither can dead people.
  • johnc PHS 2010/05/03 13:57:11
    johnc
    +1
    pretty sure that it.
  • ronbo51 Marti 2010/04/30 15:53:01
    ronbo51
    +3
    oh brother. then it is more of a problem than most believe and what the Government or news media is saying. BUT CALIFORNICATORS LET IT HAPPEN SO> LET THEM STEW IN IT!!!! they allowed the problemand did not attempt to stop it so. now they CALL OUT ARIZONA for trying to do something>???????

well, what do we expect from a lying president and congress and governemnt.All i can say is 10 th Amendment - States Rights -Support it!!
    and take control of individual states and block the tide. screw this congress and pres.
  • Marti ronbo51 2010/04/30 20:58:14
    Marti
    +2
    I feel the same way. It makes my blood boil when the Hollywood trash comes out of the woodwork and tells everyone else how they should act when most of them cannot stay married for longer than 5 years and many of them don't even live in California. More power to Arizona - they should deport the illegals to California.
  • ronbo51 Marti 2010/04/30 21:42:58
    ronbo51
    +3
    amen brother!!
    if anything, California should be ostracized for even mentioning such absurb un-constitutional baffoonery!
    So they deserve all or any re-tribution from surrounding states and isolate them as well.
    Let em sink into that sinkhole of crap with Ms Pelosi & Arnie by their side!
  • PHS ronbo51 2010/04/30 10:47:41
    PHS
    +2
    Sounds to me like it already is.
  • Jimbo 2010/04/29 22:54:57
    Jimbo
    +3
    Illegal aliens are a drain on our country and with what is going on in Mexico now with the drug wars, a danger to us all.
  • P-Funk 2010/04/29 20:20:42 (edited)
    P-Funk
    +3
    That's why I escaped California in 2001. The only question about California is whether its own economy will sink the state before the "Big One" earthquake does.

And I know Duncan Hunter personally. He was the only politician on this planet who had the guts to stand up for me when the Carter Administration was doing its utmost to destroy my business as a personal vendetta.
  • tncdel 2010/04/29 19:10:00 (edited)
    tncdel
    +5
    Californians need to get rid of Pelosi, Feinstein, Boxer and all the other "politically-correct" traitors giving their state away to the illegal alien invaders.
  • Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA 2010/04/29 19:00:46
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    I lived in SoCal from '57-'77 then moved to the midwest. In '05 I went back for a couple weeks to visit old friends and I hope to never return. Old camping spots I haunted are trashed and tagged, the Mexicans are overwhelming the state with system overload. None of my friends were happy with the changes taking place. I know I'll never go back.

spots haunted trashed tagged mexicans overwhelming overload friends happy ill
  • KELLI2L Dogzebr... 2010/04/29 22:59:04 (edited)
    KELLI2L
    +3
    Just today on TV news I heard a similar story about the State of Arizona (how beautiful it used to be and the damages done by the Illegal Immigrants). Why on earth do we have to put up this this? I remember back to the Clinton era when the Illegal Immigrant advocates forced the Clinton administration to build Rest Areas for them - for their safe passage to and through America's borders! What kind of crap are we putting up with!? And what did we get for our efforts MORE garbage being left behind than before and the Mexicans' and others had more comfortable illegal passage to and through our borders........Why should we give a helping hand to law breakers? Humanity? Well what about Humanity first - to Americas' citizens !!!
  • Dogzebr... KELLI2L 2010/04/30 00:26:11
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Maybe we could take some cues on how to deal with our border from our soon to landlords, the Chinese?

cues deal border landlords chinese
  • PHS KELLI2L 2010/04/30 10:53:06
    PHS
    +1
    We don't have to put up with this. I have nothing against Hispanics, but what is good for illegals is not good for this country and never has. It isn't about fairness, or racism, but it is about the rule of law and or nation's security and economic health. The businesses' that hire these illegals are at fault as well and must be dealt with.
  • winterhawk56 2010/04/29 18:55:45
    winterhawk56
    +2
    It's a start as long as he sticks to his guns. We need a lot more thinking like that
  • dogs voice 2010/04/29 18:43:48
    dogs voice
    +3
    ALL BORDER STATES NEED THIS MINDSET!! At least it is a start toward correcting a major problem. Except for those who are criminals or are on the run, no one seems to be ILLEGALLY entering MEXICO or at least we have not heard that. Tough times call for tough decisions and actions. I also agree with his concept that those born IN THE US BY ILLEGALS SHOULD ALSO BE DEPORTED! Parents are illegal, then you are also by association. If you don't want to go back, then enter LEGALLY and pay your taxes and stop sucking the system dry. We have enough LEGAL residents who are already doing that now. And from both sides, you know who you are and locating you will be just a matter of time, but it is coming. Step up and take your 'medicine' now and it won't be so bad next time around.
  • DG.= Political Athiest = An... 2010/04/29 17:24:52 (edited)
    DG.= Political Athiest = Anarchist
    I wish there was a "none of the above" or 'undecided' choice.

I'm not sure that securing our borders alone will stop the problem. What federal govt. and states must also do is
    1) cut the welcome mat funding for illegals and refuse to give them the same welfare, and health/education benefits as U.S. citizens.
    2) require employers to verify Social Security numbers and immigration status before hiring.
    3) Legalize marijuana- grow it here - we would benefit from the hemp production, freeing of non-violent criminals in our prison systems, and the taxation of it.

I think if the benefits well dries up here illegals will go back to Mexico by the doves at their own expense. If there is still an abundance of benefits to be had here they will find a way to get in even with the most ardent border patrol.
  • KELLI2L DG.= Po... 2010/04/29 23:07:20 (edited)
    KELLI2L
    +3
    - Yes, DEMAND that employers use E-VERIFY.....
    - Hemp: I use a skin oil from Hemp (it's wonderful) - let's grow our own America.....
    - No more financial assistance or healthcare - give them an aspirin and tell them to go home...... :~)
  • Cathy 2010/04/29 17:09:01
    Cathy
    +3
    Yes he is right. We as being an American citizen just can't go to any country through the back door and state that we are a citizen of that particular country. So, it is here...if their want to become a citizen of the U.S., then the need to do it the right and obey our laws. The Federal Budget Office need to provide enough money to the National Security Admin. and skill men to better secure our boarders.
  • Marti Cathy 2010/04/30 03:10:21
    Marti
    +3
    IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET
    A JOB,
    A DRIVERS LICENSE,
    SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
    WELFARE,
    FOOD STAMPS,
    CREDIT CARDS,
    SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
    FREE EDUCATION,
    FREE HEALTH CARE and
    A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON.
  • Cathy Marti 2010/04/30 11:25:48
    Cathy
    +2
    You are so right!!!

2014/10/21 07:26:50