Drug Teasting To Buy A Gun vs, The Reapers

Henry Massingale 2011/12/27 13:41:05
yes drug testing is a good idea
no,  then whats your idea ?

Drug Testing To Buy Guns vs. The Reapers

I just got back from the NRA, and I will share the same to you as I did with them.

The Following below is a FBI Report of gun crimes in America.

Gun Rights vs. Crime In America

The Reapers / a F.A.S.C.Concepts , byMassingale News release

December 26,2011

I offer a legal help, a option, to Drug Test People before they buy a Gun. The new testing of the swab to the mouth is pain less and on the money for stopping gun crimes, by junkies.
You see Guns and Drugs, a issue our Government Covers up because of the sale of oxy heroin. I have labled these heroin users as, "The Reapers / byMassingale", a internet catch. Some of the most terrible crimes commited by heroin users as this drug molds people into that of which they are not.
My Name is Henry Massingale Founder and Director of the International Boycott Of The Arabic Drug Empire.
As most people do not know, 75% of the gun crimes are commited by drug offerders.
So bring this into the fight for the NRA and the world will look at you all different.

Data summary

Gun crime in the US, 2010

Click heading to sort table. Download this data

Florida figures not provided
• Total number of murders for which supplemental homicide data were received.
• Limited supplemental homicide data were received from Illinois
• Rates for robbery and assault are FBI official rates, others are calculated by the Datablog
SOURCE: FBI

6009 Dead
13000 weapons used total crimes and dead not listed

UNITED STATES

12,996

8,775

-4

6,009

67.52

2.84

41.67

44.78

Alabama

199

135

-41

112

67.84

2.85

17.27

32.33

The Reapers / a byMassingale News Report Update

• S. Gompers 2011/12/27 14:17:25
    no, then whats your idea ?
    S. Gompers
    Junkies do not buy guns at the gun shop. Drug test welfare recipients and boot those out that test positive.
  • U-Dog 2011/12/27 14:03:03
    no, then whats your idea ?
    U-Dog
    The only valid reason to deny individuals the right to purchase or own guns is if they have been convicted in a court of law of violating the rights of others. Proactive guilt laws to protect free individuals within a society are an immoral contradiction and no better than what some of the most heinous societies in history have done in the past.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." ~
    Thomas Jefferson

2014/10/20 04:29:05