Draft Dodger, Racist and Drug Addict Rush Limbaugh's FOURTH Marriage Is On-The-Rocks. Rave If You ARE NOT Surprised.

Che Guevara - Hero 2012/07/09 22:14:42
I am NOT Surprised His Marriage is on the Rocks.

Trouble in heaving-fat-goat paradise? According to Your No. One News Source for Political Marital Disharmony and John Edwards Babymama Travesties, yes!RUSH LIMBAUGH MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS modestly whispers the National Enquirer headline on its miserable website. And insiders inside it say beloved bride Kathryn is ready to walk! Oh nooooo, Rush! Oh nooooo!

It seems Kathryn Rush is not taking too kindly to being snubbed and lambasted by everyone she’s ever met for being bound in holiest matrimony to a sweaty, loathsome, snorfling, terribly inelegant and not-nice! person like Limbaugh, who of course apologized for “those two words” — slut and prostitute — but not the idea behind them, namely that every woman to come of age since Griswold v. Connecticut is doing sex for money, on her back. (Perhaps in Rush’s experience this has been true?)

She’s furious at the 61-year-old con­servative firebrand and threatened to walk out of their marriage if he keeps up his trash talk, say insiders.

[...]

Rush’s big mouth has caused a rift in his fourth mar­riage, and sources say he’s now running for cover from 35-year-old Kathryn, a Florida event plan­ner.

[...]

“Kathryn is fit to be tied,” said a pal. “She feels as if she’s be­ing tarred and feathered with the same brush that people are using on her hus­band. She really let him have it.

“She said she’s become a social pariah because of his hot-headed, heedless comments and warned him in no uncertain terms that he’d better keep his trap shut and stop using words like ‘slut’ for any woman!”

Read More: http://wonkette.com/467152/rush-limbaughs-hot-35-y...

• Che Gue... carri b... 2012/07/10 21:39:37
  • carri b... Che Gue... 2012/07/13 17:53:53
    carri byers
    Pfffffffffft!
  • joseph ... carri b... 2012/07/11 03:39:58
  • carri b... joseph ... 2012/07/13 17:56:27
    carri byers
    Look Joseph - any liberal who comes on SH knows it's predominently conservative. I get blitzkrieged often by the libs and I take it as part of the give and take of SH. If you want to cry about being ganged up on, be my guest...but to make the assumption that you are the only one who gets that kind of treatment is what is truly jaw dropping.
  • joseph ... carri b... 2012/07/13 19:06:09
  • Tennyso... carri b... 2012/07/10 16:21:24
    Tennyson James
    +4
    Fluke never insisted - or even requested - that the tax payers pay for her bc. She asserted only that it shoudl be covered under ANY health plan. the slut reference was completely offensive and inappropriate.
  • carri b... Tennyso... 2012/07/10 16:26:15
    carri byers
    +1
    Like I said, the reference was unnecessary and played Limbaugh into the liberal media's frenzied jaws and so was counterproductive. But $3000.00 for contraceptives?? Seriously? This woman has issues and I don't want to foot the bill for her sex addiction.
  • Tennyso... carri b... 2012/07/10 16:47:26
    Tennyson James
    +2
    Sex addiction? Why would you even say that?!
  • carri b... Tennyso... 2012/07/10 16:56:23
    carri byers
    Well, I guess if Rush can be accused of pedophilia because he vacationed in the DR, then I can accuse Fluke of sex addiction because she runs up a $3000.00 contraceptive bill each year.

"First-year cost is highest for the pill-$172, compared with $160 for the diaphragm and $131 for the IUD. The mean of $154 for these three prescription methods is almost four times the mean first-year cost of $40 for condoms and foam." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p...

If you add up all the first year costs of all contraceptives it only equal $503. Fluke said she paid 5 X's that amount. That's a lot of contraceptives!! I'd say, if the cost estimate is correct, the circumstantial evidence is there to support Fluke is a sex addict.

If circumstantial evidence can be so widely applied to Rush, I think it's only fair it be applied to Fluke as well.
  • Tennyso... carri b... 2012/07/11 01:09:22
    Tennyson James
    +1
    First off, when something is unfair it does not become "fair" for you to do it also. Secondly, Fluke said bcps could cost $3000 over the course of law school (generally about 3 years). When my second child was born I gave up a corporate job to be a stay at home mom, thus losing my health insurance. I paid $68/mo for my bcps ($816/ year or $2448 for 3 years). I can assure you that with an infant and a toddler in the house my husband and I were not having a whole lot of sex. But, by your standards, I guess I was a sex addict too since my birth control cost so much. Apparently, if you use birth control and your insurance doesn't cover it then, in your opinion, you're a sex addict. That's a pretty harsh - and ridiculopus - judgment don't you think? Spending money for birth control doesn;t make you a sex addict any more than spending money on milk makes you a cow.
  • carri b... Tennyso... 2012/07/13 18:11:12 (edited)
    carri byers
    I don't know where you would be paying $68 for pills when the average cost ranges from $15 - $50 (per your can-do-no-wrong PP website http://www.plannedparenthood.... ).

There were cheaper alternatives, you chose some of the most expensive BC pills out there...that was a personal choice. When you are paying for it yourself most people are more frugal and informed than when a third party insurance (especially govt run) pays it for you.

That is my argument against the whole idea of health insurance (except for catostrophic care) in general. We'd all be better off being first hand consumers of our health care costs - that is what would bring down the ridiculous cost of healthcare as we'd shop for the best care/costs we could find and the market would answer with lower costs. This would also create a better informed public.

A thousand dollars a year for BC is a stretch and exaggeration or proof of a distrubed personality.
  • Tennyso... carri b... 2012/07/14 00:11:07
    Tennyson James
    I believe in letting qualified doctors assess my health care needs and prescribe accordingly. I would never insist on the cheapest medicine ovetr the best medicine for my specific needs. To you that is a disturned personbality; to me that is an educated decision. That is the great thing about having freedom. ;-)
  • carri b... Tennyso... 2012/07/16 15:33:08
    carri byers
    Yes it is - and BTW, I never said you were a distrubed personality - you did not go before a panel and demand tax payers pay for your exhorbitant costs. If you were to do so, then you'd be distrubed :o)
  • Tennyso... carri b... 2012/07/16 16:47:16
    Tennyson James
    Fluke did not do so either. She only asked that the insurance plan she pays for cover birth control.
  • hasher Tennyso... 2012/07/10 22:21:45
    hasher
    no more offensive than bill maher calling sarah palinsn daughter bristol a slut. and yet the media wasnt allover him on that were they??? because the msm protects people like bill maher.
  • Tennyso... hasher 2012/07/11 01:13:13
    Tennyson James
    Protects him from what?! I see him judged just as harshly as Limbaugh for saying ugly things about women and his popularity certainly doesn't indicate he's got much of a following.
  • carri b... Tennyso... 2012/07/13 20:26:26
    carri byers
    Maher says reprehensible things about women (only conservative women of course) all the time and yet he's still the star of his own show and liberals flock to guest with him? The fact is you people get all up in arms when anything is said of a liberal woman and nod and agree with any unctuous comment about conservatives. POT!
  • Tennyso... carri b... 2012/07/14 00:13:01
    Tennyson James
    You don't even know me - much less what celebrities I endorse or what I get "all up in arms" about. Assumptions like yours are foolish. I couldn't even tell you what channel or what show Maher appears on.
  • joseph ... hasher 2012/07/11 03:45:00
  • carri b... joseph ... 2012/07/13 20:12:38
    carri byers
    OK, let's disseminate your statement. Fluke - who is asking for the public to pay for her BC so she can freely engage in sex to the tune of 1000 dollars a year - is somehow the hero here, while a 16 year old girl who experimented too early (and who hasn't these days) is the SLUT!?!?!

Your logic button is stuck on off.
  • joseph ... carri b... 2012/07/13 20:36:37
  • carri b... joseph ... 2012/07/16 21:57:28 (edited)
    carri byers
    I did not use the term "tax-payer" I said the public. There is a difference since 49% of American public do no pay federal taxes.

Fluke was testifying in support of the mandate which stipulates that all providers of insurance - employers at the onset but that was modified to read all insurance plans - must provide contraceptives at no cost to the insured. No out of pocket, no co-pay.

You are displaying the typical trait of liberals - lack of common sense. Who do you think end up paying for all those "free" contraceptives for "entitled" women like Fluke? Do you think the insurance companies will eat the costs? Hardly. The costs will be passed on the public - many of whom have objections to the morning after pills that are part of the mandate.

It's really sad that you libs have so tenuous a grasp of economic reality that I would even have to explain that. You seem to honestly think that anything you deem "altruistic" or worse yet "fair" costs nobody anything.
  • joseph ... carri b... 2012/07/16 22:22:00
  • carri b... joseph ... 2012/07/16 23:01:49
    carri byers
    Wow - feel better now? That was a great load of sh*t you just shat...you must.

In case you hadn't noticed SS, Medicare Unemployment and every other big time socialistic program IS GOING BANKRUPT!! What makes you think Obamacare is going to be any different. Oh sorry, "think" is too strong a word for you emoters.

But, you are right about one thing, those who wish to bring us closer to a collectivist society instead of one that respects and honors personal freedoms and responsibilities has definitely been winning the war. I just don't know what great prize you think you will have won when you finally reach your goal.
  • joseph ... carri b... 2012/07/17 05:20:57
  • carri b... joseph ... 2012/07/18 03:21:11
    carri byers
    Anyone reading your replies would hardly call you a fountain of love Joseph - you got nerve calling anyone else full of hate when you spew it right and left. POT!

As far as the SS is concerned, the CBO projections are based on the projection of a stable economy. Since we are on the brink or hyperinflation ( http://www.huffingtonpost.com... per your very own liberal rag, The Huffington Post) - stability is about to fly out the window along with all present projections.

The "locked box" of SS has been pilfered, purloined, pinched and pirated to pay for all the other entitlements you libs hold so dear. The only way your beloved social programs will survive is if each of us, our children and their children agree to work for nothing for the rest of our lives. Hell, they're half way there now. I pay 47% of my income in taxes to federal, state and local government as it is and you libs still want more from me and the other middle class to upper middle-class Americans. Your mentality is "that's what you get for being successful".

The fact is the voracious and insatiable appetite of an ever expanding govt will demand everything - because IT MUST to survive.

Like I say, you don't value your personal freedoms, so you deserve to lose them.
  • joseph ... carri b... 2012/07/18 04:22:04
  • carri b... joseph ... 2012/07/18 22:54:38
    carri byers
    Wow, you are amazing. YOu call conservatives Nazi's but spout the same kind of rhetoric that allowed a whole nation to torture and kill the Jews, Gypsies, Catholics and anyone who said anything against them. Keep dehumanizing anyone who disagrees with you Joseph - you're only showing your true colors.
  • joseph ... carri b... 2012/07/19 00:53:26
  • carri b... joseph ... 2012/07/19 15:57:13
    carri byers
    whatever
    Have a nice life Joseph.
  • joseph ... carri b... 2012/07/19 22:32:38
  • Tennyso... carri b... 2012/07/14 00:14:29
    Tennyson James
    When did Fluke ever ask the public to pay for her BC? And how is her freely engaging in sex (if she even does) any different that Palin's?
  • carri b... Tennyso... 2012/07/16 22:13:57
    carri byers
    Palin didn't ask me or anyone else to pay the price of her youthful indiscretion. She had her child at no cost to the public and is raising her child at not cost to the public.

Do you really think that simply because you think something is good or "fair" that there is no cost attached? Who do you think will end up paying for the cost of the "free" contraceptives Fluke spent over $3000 on? Do you think the insurance companies will eat the cost? Hardly. They will pass it on down to every policy holder who - once ACA is fully implemented - will be THE PUBLIC! How sad is it that I have to spell that out for you?
  • ghostrider 2012/07/10 15:31:15
    ghostrider
    We had a saying in The Corps back in the day, "If I cared any less, I wouldn't care at all" ... well, I've reached the point where I care nothing about this individual's life or actions.
  • Che Gue... ghostrider 2012/07/10 15:47:15
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    If you don't care, why did you reply ? lol
  • w2xad 2012/07/10 15:15:54
    w2xad
    +2
    I do not know about draft dodging or racism, as I can not stand to listen to him
  • bluelady 2012/07/10 15:05:00
    bluelady
    +1
    its sad for anyone...I am not a big Rush fan(he is too strident),....but I can be sorry for them ...I am sorry for Tom Cruise /Katie Holmes also and I cant STAND him....
  • Mungu 2012/07/10 14:51:54
    Mungu
    Lets have a little compassion here. This man has only backslid. No one is perfect. He just needs to get god back in his life. He will be forgiven and be the great leader that he was born to be. He still does many good things serving the people with truth and helping us see the lies of the evil liberals. God bless you Mr. Limbaugh!
  • ghostrider Mungu 2012/07/10 15:27:32
    ghostrider
    +3
    Yeah, he helps fight the lies of the "evil liberals" with crap and lies of the "evil conservatives" ... you and your ilk need to grow up and accept the fact that there have been liberal and conservative factions since the founding of this nation ... neither side lies (any more than the other) ... it's simply opposing viewpoints and philosophies ... and will continue to be so.
  • carri b... ghostrider 2012/07/10 15:46:28
    carri byers
    So Rush has the right to his opinion is what I'm hearing right?? Then why are libs trying so hard to shut him down?

BTW, classical liberalism - before it turned to progressivism - was a political ideology that advocated limited government, constitutionalism, rule of law, due process, individual liberties including freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and free markets. Conservatives now hold these ideologies while the Democratic Party has enlisted itself in 'social liberalism' which emphasizes the collective over the individual.

2014/08/23 15:31:19