Dr. Corsi Gives Update On Arpaio’s Obama Birth Certificate Investigation

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/08/06 23:35:06
Dr. Jerome Corsi gives an update on the closing of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s investigation into Obama’s birth certificate fraud.
http://youtu.be/2PseFF1_bzM.

My friend was a 1983 Columbia graduate. Barack Hussein Obama's name is there in black and white - no honors...nothing. Just a degree. Have YOU seen a copy of the program???????
Hawaii is terribly corrupted - that's not a secret. Note - I don't know where he was born, or who is father really is...but obviously Pres Obama doesn't want anyone to know. Lies deception delusion.

Where's the proof the BC is real?? How do you explain the SS #?

OBLUNDER IS A MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE. QUIT DRINKING THE KOOL AIDE PEOPLE OUR COUNTRY IS AT STAKE!!

So why is Romney allowing the Dummycrats to once again define him? All he has to do is say “Okay, I’ll release one year of taxes for a certified copy of a birth certificate.” Then I’ll release another year for the Harvard Law School records. I’ll release another for Columbia’s records, etc. OBozo won’t because his first college was applied to under a Foreign Aid grant. OBozo’s entire life is nothing but a fantasy.

• CuresCancer 2012/08/06 23:41:18
    CuresCancer
    +4
    What is needed is the original microfilm. Anything else would be a manufactured fraud. When a person commits fraud they don't get a second bite of the apple..."Oh, here. Sorry about the fake document - here is the 'real' one.

• ☆ QueenAline 2012/08/07 13:52:00 (edited)
    ☆ QueenAline
    OBozo’s entire life is nothing but a fantasy...and a lie.....I wouldn't trust ANYTHING that they produce as far as being original documents....they've had 4 years to get pretty darn good looking fraudulent documents...and besides, give me one reason why I should believe anything they want to show.
    Romney is not a dumb man, and I'm sure he's waiting for the right time to bring all this up..I just hope it's not ignored again like it was last time....I hope Romney has good advisers
    +2
    If Corsi is right it is all over.
  • Silvershadows 2012/08/07 03:12:45
    Silvershadows
    +2
    Now, that is a good idea----Romney goes public and says, "I'll release my tax returns if Obama unlocks his past." We know that won't happen and the media & liberals would go nuts. Obama's background is hidden for a reason----he's being controlled and paid for by powerful interests in the US and UN who want to bring America down. So far, they've done a fine job----the next step will be more onerous. Hmmmm, some say there are 800 cells ready to spring into action when called to create civil unrest and possibly civil war? If that happens?? he'll try to confiscate private arms (to protect the government). In the Health Care Bill there is a provision for him to create a private civil defense corps, as well-armed as the military!! The Germans had to suffer confiscation of personal weapons and then there was very little resistance possible. He does sound much like Hitler and Stalin and they were both responsible for millions of deaths. The Muslims will support him too since they supported Germany in WWI and WWII, hoping to get rid of the Jews and any Christians who resisted. He's going to try anything he can, get ready.
  • my2cents 2012/08/07 00:27:25 (edited)
    my2cents
    Romney can't do that because his Harvard Law School records are sealed too, as well as his BYU transcripts and records.

Romney would have to release HIS college records and student aid information as well. And Mr. Secrecy says HIS records are none of your business! LOL!

I can see this is just another birther thread with the same old same old. Later, losers!
  • CuresCancer 2012/08/06 23:41:18
    CuresCancer
    +4
  • Schläue~© CuresCa... 2012/08/06 23:57:17
    Schläue~©
    +3
    Precisely why Donald Trump will go down in history for his genius to smoke it out.

No reeling that puppy back in, now, or 100 years from now.
  • Yo'Adri... Schläue~© 2012/08/07 00:05:03
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    Boom...got that right!....
  • Yo'Adri... CuresCa... 2012/08/07 00:04:33
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    BOOM! Totally right....nothing is acceptable except a MICROFICHE.....that's what they used back then.
  • Schläue~© Yo'Adri... 2012/08/07 00:16:49
    Schläue~©
    +1
    MICROFICHE ,....is that like a baby minnow?
  • Yo'Adri... Schläue~© 2012/08/07 13:41:18
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    awwwwhh Schlaue...........You youngsters......missed out on so much! :-)
  • Schläue~© Yo'Adri... 2012/08/07 13:47:37
    Schläue~©
    +1
    Oh, I know what they are.
    Come in real handy at the auto-parts store when looking for a particular part.
  • kevracer 2012/08/06 23:38:45
    kevracer
    +1
    Romney is allowing himself to be defined because he cannot define himself at one point in his life (MA governor) with his policies and statements, he could have easily been called a Democrat

he is the ultimate Hollow Candidate.
  • Yo'Adri... kevracer 2012/08/07 00:05:30
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    aren't you the scholar.?
  • my2cents kevracer 2012/08/07 00:31:47
    my2cents
    +1
    Without a doubt.
  • Silvers... kevracer 2012/08/07 03:19:23
    Silvershadows
    +3
    Impressive wit. Obama isn't?? Nothing about his past has been mad available. Obviously didn't have the qualifications to be President either----except----he was backed by powerful supporters and especially the media who contrived to divide, confuse and spin. Worked. Now what do we have? A country going rapidly downhill. I know, you'll say Romney didn't create any jobs in his last year in office!! Didn't need to, Mass was at nearly full employment with about 4percent unemployment. Not quite like Obama and his record.

2014/07/23 12:04:18