Don't the Obama Haters realize attacking President Obama doesn't help them?

Mopvyzo 2012/12/10 15:19:21
It didn't help them in the election and it won't now. They just can't accept the fact that they lost. It's truly pathetic. He was re-elected and it is time to get to work on the issues that matter. That is what the American people want.

• SezMichael 2012/12/10 17:10:29 (edited)
    SezMichael
    +16
    What amazes me is that they absolutely shut themselves up in an echo chamber where all they do is hear each other's anger. There is a hate INDUSTRY surrounding Obama -- starting with Fox and talk radio -- just like there is a porn industry. And like porn, it just feeds this primitive little knot in their brainx where it just feels good to hate the man.

"Forget the issues, just feed me another nasty question! What would you name Obama if he were a dog! Is Calling Ovomit vomit unfair to vomit! Yeah!" These are actual questions here. It's just depraved! And I wonder if these advertisers know who they're enabling.

And again, I wonder what is the reward for this? What does it satisfy? I mean even though hard core porn has no socially redeeming value at least there's a 'pay off' at the end for watching it. I wonder what is the 'pay off' for these haters because it can't be intellectual.

• CAROLYN NTARWNJBS 2013/01/06 17:21:09
    CAROLYN NTARWNJBS
    No,very simply...their hate consumes them.
  • TerryAgee 2012/12/13 20:41:43
    TerryAgee
    +1
    My friend, it doesn't hurt them either. LOL
  • JAR HEAD TerryAgee 2012/12/17 11:59:37
    JAR HEAD
    +1
    good point. its amazing what they really think. if it can be called thinking
  • MeiLin 2012/12/11 23:10:29 (edited)
    MeiLin
    +3
    No. Obviously not. Hate never helps.
  • snipe 2012/12/11 20:37:15
    snipe
    You mean like it didn't help when all you Libs hated on Bush for 8 years? It may not have helped much, but you guys will have to admit it was a whole lotta fun, huh? Well, that's why I'm a hatin' on obama, for all the enjoyment I get from it!
  • FeelHoo... snipe 2012/12/12 08:38:01
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +1
    It was never fun.
  • chuck 2012/12/11 19:16:12
    chuck
    +1
    I am a staunch anti-Obama person. BUT!!! I agree that focusing your anger on him is not the best use of your time. Move on! It's over! Work within the system where you can to fight the policy. That's the best you can do.
  • susan 2012/12/11 18:39:09
    susan
    I have not met very many Obama "haters." However, I do know a lot of people who disagree with his policies and his actions in office. As his policies continue to remove freedom and become more and more costly, I think a lot of people who voted for him will regret their vote.
    Your post is offensive to anyone who genuinely studies the issues and makes intelligent and informed choices.
  • Tarheel susan 2012/12/16 04:02:01
    Tarheel
    +1
    Well, that DOESN'T describe most of the anti-Obama posters on this site. Usually, they lack any intelligence in their postings.
  • MissAshley 2012/12/11 18:27:04
    MissAshley
    +1
    Not all Americans wanted Obama. I'm not a hater, but I didn't vote for him.
  • SJG 2012/12/11 18:03:12
    SJG
    +2
    Hell no. Look at FOX, they still continue to spew the garbage and lies and the other morons on S.H. that have nothing better to do than continue bashing the President think it will matter to someone. Misery loves company and that is plainly evident on S.H. The crybabies just love to HATE. Stupid is as stupid does!!!!
  • Kathulhu 2012/12/11 17:59:36
    Kathulhu
    +3
    This is my opinion of Obama haters.

opinion obama haters
  • Jackie 2012/12/11 17:53:08
    Jackie
    +1
    Don't the Obama lovers know how stupid and self destructive they are?

An illegal election by an illegal President only proves corruption works.

Obama would have lost by a landslide in a legal election.
  • Mr. Won... Jackie 2012/12/11 18:28:03
    Mr. Wonderful
    +2
    You just confirmed YOUR stupidy by your use of illegal president and illegal election. Damn you dingbats are truly nuts, so nuts you're funny. You have no idea or concept how you are seen by normal people. You desperately need to break out of the little bubble you're trapped in and see the world as it really is, not how FoxNews pretends it is.
  • American Jackie 2012/12/11 21:01:17 (edited)
    American
    +2
    Don't RWNJs have any idea of just how ignorant, stupid, brainwashed and brain dead they are?If the election was so illegal, why are RWNJs the only ones who pretend to believe the right wing BS, lies and propaganda about illegality?

A majority of the American people didn't want Mitt Romney for president. They disliked both him and most all other Republicans because they only cater to the rich to the detriment of the other 98% of the people.

Republicans, by large are the most dishonest, unethical, propagandizing bunch of liars who who ever walked on God's green earth. They tried to both steal and buy the election because they knew they couldn't win fair and square. Not only were they not able to steal or buy the election, their attempts to do so backfired on them.

Pissed off minorities went to the polls in droves to vote against Republicans because they tried to deprive them of their right to vote. Even after Obama was declared winner on November 6, those in line stayed there just to vote against Mitt Romney and Republicans. I hope that lets you know just how much a majority of Americans dislike Republicans and other RWNJs.
  • Eric 2012/12/11 17:31:52
    Eric
    +1
    I wonder how the millions of Germans who voted against the popularly elected Hitler in 1933 felt. Or the people who opposed the popularly elected Morsi and Moslem Brotherhood in Egypt.
    Not that I am comparing Obama to either. But the role of the opposition in a democracy is to oppose.
  • susan Eric 2012/12/11 18:42:06
    susan
    +1
    Precisely, Eric. Democracy can only exist when all sides of the issues are discussed openly and thoughtfully, and in public. This is the first election in my memory (I am 70 years old) in which discussing issues and seeking out fact has been deemed "hate" and the news media has chosen sides.
  • MARIDOTS 2012/12/11 17:05:32
    MARIDOTS
    +1
    Hating someone takes a lot of energy.. I don't hate the big 0 but I damn sure don't love him. I read the comments before answering here, just to get a feel of what people on here are saying. What is most amazing to me is the number of people who feel obligated to defend 0 by name calling and telling the rest of us how stupid we are for voting against 0. People need to grow up and learn to communicate better. All those who call names and tell us how stupid we are should take a look in the mirror and see why they are compelled to react this way. Does it make you feel better? Is it conducive to better communications? Just because we don't agree with you or 0's views means we hate, and its causing more division in the country.
  • Mr. Won... MARIDOTS 2012/12/11 18:41:30
    Mr. Wonderful
    +2
    You need to learn how to read for comprehension then you might learn something.

A simple review of threads started by right wingers and the majority of comments by right wingers confirms they are all Obama haters just like the same crowd were all Clinton haters when he was president. Right wingers have a bad habit of lying their asses off constantly claiming Obama wasn't born in America, must be a socialist, or a communist, wants to wreck the country and the usual psycho-babble from the far right.

When you understand where the noise is coming from, easy to see who the real nuts are.

It is neither a hate of or love of Obama, rather what is obviously true and what is obvously false. Again, easy enough to see who's spreading the lies. Need help? The extremists on the far right are the liars and hot heads and some of those are clearly mentally unbalanced.

The reality is you lost the last election. You lost the one before it. You barely won the one before that by the skin of your teeth and the one before that the Bush brothers stole. Those are called FACTS. That should tell you something. You wannabe conservatives are out of step, in the minority, and dying off. Refuse to change, refuse to move back to just right of center where SENSENIBLE Republicans use to position themselves or keep losing elections. What will you do? Keep whining or wise up?
  • Eric Mr. Won... 2012/12/12 00:44:31
    Eric
    Union Thugs

Don't worry. The people who oppose Obama will not be anything like the people who opposed the democratically elected Scott Walker or the Michigan legislature.
  • Mr. Won... Eric 2012/12/12 01:02:08
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    Typical iright wing idiot bitching about unions out of ignorance.

Unions gave us: labor laws that protect workers from dangerous working conditions.

Unions gave us the 8 hour work day. 40 hour work week

and won time and a half for overtime.

Unions gave us fair wages and non union workers also benefited.

Unions gave us insurance from employers.
  • Eric Mr. Won... 2012/12/12 01:17:48
    Eric
    Have you heard of OSHA? Fair Wage laws? Government regulation of labor that benefits ALL workers? I guess that you like the 1%ers, the union workers, getting their share of the pie. I support policies that help all workers, not just the well off minority.
  • Tarheel Eric 2012/12/16 01:11:40
    Tarheel
    Well, you know that was an edited tape, right? The guy that punched that lying loser presented inaccurately. The guy who punched him had just been pushed down. Obviously, he thought it was that guy (I forget his name) and punched him. He wasn't sucker punched, he was an instigator.
  • Eric Tarheel 2012/12/16 03:57:31
    Eric
    Interesting. No, I wasn't aware of that viewpoint. Hopefully the man in the picture will come forward and press charges. Or else respond to the charges against him. The truth is important, whatever it is.
  • Tarheel Eric 2012/12/16 04:00:16
    Tarheel
    I think someone had it one a thread on here. Witnesses said that the guy (the one who had the video on t.v.) was obviously not going to leave until someone punched him. In watching the full video, I felt sorry for the guy who punched him because they were yelling back and forth (a lot of people) and then you saw that guy on the ground. That's when he got up and punched the other guy.
  • MARIDOTS Mr. Won... 2012/12/16 02:27:23
    MARIDOTS
    funny I didn't hear any whining, all I hear is the sound of you pounding your chest and yelling, we won!! we won!! woohoo... get ready for your victory lap, its going to take a long time to get around the track this time.
  • MARIDOTS MARIDOTS 2012/12/16 02:28:04
    MARIDOTS
    oh ps.. my reading skills are just fine, thank you.. however I did make an error in my prior post.. I left out a word.
  • Quazimoto 2012/12/11 15:40:57
    Quazimoto
    +2
    You don't have to hate anyone to disagree with them. You have a strange mindset thinking that since I disagree with someone's policies I automatically hate them.
  • macbeth 2012/12/11 14:43:39
    macbeth
    +2
    I really don't get the TP and Republicans. They've lost two presidential elections and it is a dead certainty that they are going to lose in 2016. Yet they think the answer to their problems lies in juvenile Obama bashing. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is a definition of mental disorder.
    That said, it's nice to watch them self-destruct.
  • Mr. Won... macbeth 2012/12/11 15:36:04 (edited)
    Mr. Wonderful
    +2
    Indeed it is nice to watch them self-destruct. One of my hobbies in fact to comment on their endless antics. Such clueless children they are. They never hold themselves accountable for their losses. Always the blame game. My favorite this time, right after the electon some were saying not enough registered Republicans voted. Well duh, who's fault is that? I'm surprised they haven't blamed Obama for that too.

Yesterday Newt of all people came out and said if Clinton is the choice to run for the Dems in 2016, Repugs may as well not even bother. Too funny.
  • macbeth Mr. Won... 2012/12/11 16:05:45
    macbeth
    +1
    I've said it before but, it really is worth having a look at the bookmakers odds for 2016. Hillary is ahead by a country mile.
  • kevin.m.koop 2012/12/11 14:39:23
    kevin.m.koop
    +2
    So when is Lazy Ass Obama going to do his job? This year, next year when? I would love to seem him solve problems as long as they are solutions that are well thought out. I pray he gets it right for all of us, but based on the last 4 years I doubt it! Thanks to the brainless unions we are screwed!
  • Mr. Won... kevin.m... 2012/12/11 18:45:25 (edited)
    Mr. Wonderful
    +2
    Look up the word OBSTRUCTIONIST, then stare at the pictures below and you answered your own question.

mitch mcConnel

speaker of house
  • HypothesizeIt 2012/12/11 14:25:59
    HypothesizeIt
    +1
    "...time to get to work on the issues that matter..."
    Like ensuring Obama fails to turn the U.S. into a third world Socialist country.
  • rebar4444 Hypothe... 2012/12/13 00:06:05
    rebar4444
    +1
    Perfect example of why GOP are losers. These type of talking point statements having zero idea what socialism is. Then from saying their is too much government in everything like health care, exercising(first lady). Then in the same sentence try to control womans vaginas and if they use birth control or not. Jiust a group of dunces who wont see the whitehouse in at least 30 more years.
  • Hypothe... rebar4444 2012/12/17 21:34:27
    HypothesizeIt
    1. I know exactly what Socialism is and it's history. If you knew it's history you'd know why we call Obama a Socialist.

2. Health care is NOT the job of the U.S. government.

3. The only people who believe we want to "control women's vaginas" are the ones who know NOTHING about our position or what this argument is actually about.
    This is about nothing more than the Christian church being required BY LAW to provide abortifacient when this action directly tramples their religious liberty.

4. The only dunces are the ones who, instead of actually listening to their opposition, plug their ears and scream out their party's talking points.
  • rebar4444 Hypothe... 2013/01/21 09:24:11
    rebar4444
    Disagree loser. You want to decide when life begins, decide female abortion rights, think health care for those that dont have it is bad and want all illegal immigrants deported despite if they have families and children here legitimately. Then at the same time your rich counterparts (not you). Hire them to work on their houses and manual labor to save money. So glad gop lost over 70% of hispanic vote. It will grow to 80% next election lol.
  • Hypothe... rebar4444 2013/01/24 13:33:16 (edited)
    HypothesizeIt
    1. "decide when life begins" "decide female abortion rights"
    - Who has this right, if not the citizens of this country?

2. - "think health care for those that dont have it is bad" - No conservative believes this. You are watching too much MSNBC. We just understand how bad Obamacare will be for this country. You don't...

3. " want all illegal immigrants deported" - There is no agreement on this issue on the Right. Therefore your sweeping statement is inaccurate.

I'm going to follow all that up with an accusation.
    You lack a fundamental understanding of liberty (freedom.) You don't understand what freedom is, or it's cost and therefore don't appreciate why the U.S. is unique and precious.
  • Jeb Roberts 1 %'er - POTL -... 2012/12/11 13:11:18
  • HillaryLover 2012/12/11 08:49:34
    HillaryLover
    +1
    Hate? I doubt if there's a significant number of Americans that "hate" Barack Obama. But there are many that don't like him, for various reasons, including some Democrats. But that is true of ALL American presidents. They all have have detractors. It comes with the job. Why single out Obama as somehow different that the other president's or should be treated differently than the other's.?

2014/12/22 07:51:07