Does tonight’s “town hall” style debate favor either candidate?

Fox Report with Shepard Smith 2012/10/16 15:03:43

• Vigilante Justice 2012/10/16 18:44:37
    Yes, President Obama
    Vigilante Justice
    +16
    It favors Barack, especially since the moderators hands are tied by rules and he's already had a chance to go over all of the possible questions, but it still won't help. Romney will win big time.

• Woof 2012/10/20 07:07:05
    No advantage for either
    Woof
    They seem to each have their ebb and flow
    Of strengths and weakness. Obama needs a TelePrompTer
    But is slick & cool. Romney appears to be focaused and well informed
    Competent but not as "hip" as Obama. I'm about sick of the whole thing,
    I wish Romney would just move in early!
  • legalamericanwoman 2012/10/17 22:48:57 (edited)
    Yes, President Obama
    legalamericanwoman
    the woman chosen by CNN to monitor the debate appeared to very likely consider herself personally the proper candidate and acted as Obamas personal teleprompter.

It made me lose every kind of respect for CNN along with the knowledge the first moderators exhusband is the head of FCC hired by Obama with huge ethics problems as well as his own support for Obama, and the second moderator also adores Obama and may eveb believe SHE herself shoud be Obama.

I have to wonder why our media believes it does not have the responsibility to complete the information being thrown at the general public whose public educations are suffering at the hands of those wonderful educators nationwide , such as the Chicago educators.

Why is the media not giving a larger voice to the actual "normal" people out here starving for complete and truthful and current information about Obama et al and as well ? There is nothing wrong with TRUE headlines , such as MOSLEMS murder American ambassador and so on. That is NOT a lie and thus deceives NO ONE. It is NOT a lie to show Hillary wearing the moslem veil and supporting our moslem supporting current presidents expenditures on moslem war and weapons and how many American lives are being murdered by these all over this planet.

There is nothing wrong with...

There is nothing wrong with the complete truth. If those who do not like to be called what they are do not like it, then let THEM change THEIR behaviour. Americans right to free speech should NOT be impeded by our own media and government .
  • DUGGINS 2012/10/17 17:25:10 (edited)
    Yes, President Obama
    DUGGINS
    Well folks the prez didn't dissapoint last night he ran true to form and lied his ass off again.
    He appeared again as the pseudologist that he is, telling the truth is a foreign concept to
    the fallen emporer. The problem with pathological liars is when they tell a lie they have to cover up the first lie with another worse lie.

This human fraility is deeply imbeded in ones mind and is a psychological block, in other words a defense mechanism. lying is normal procedure for such people. The Bible has these words for such people.

"Ye are the father of the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

It's truly sad that a man cannot function without a day going by when he has to constantly lie, it's a mental sickness when telling the truth is repulsive to a liar.
  • Chelsea 2012/10/17 16:35:03
    Yes, President Obama
    Chelsea
    However the American Voter does not favor Obama!
  • legalam... Chelsea 2012/10/17 22:49:46
    legalamericanwoman
    +1
    he was elected somehow, though. Now we all have to pay close attention to how to reverse that horrible problem.
  • legalam... legalam... 2012/10/20 03:35:36
  • Poof 2012/10/17 16:19:38
    Yes, President Obama
    Poof
    Their personalitys were also hi lighted. Mitt just looks crooked. As a middle classer, his proposal scares me. I am proud our President spoke up last night. Key word to remenber in this campaign is FACT CHECK!
  • obama n... Poof 2012/10/17 17:02:42
    obama needs to go
    +1
    Yes the facts are the things that Obama can't run from, Libya wasn't called terrism by ur beloved president for 2.5weeks and he Tryed desperately to blame our 1st amendment for this, but at the end of the day, the people of the middle east weren't burning our amendments, they were burning Obama pictures. I am a small business owner and in the middle class (under $50k a year) and under obama I have had to let 6 people go and went from a thriving business to making 1/2 what I use to make considering I have to hire 3 people to interupt the regulations (52,000 pages) and the new tax code just so I can work is crushing me and people like me! Obama is a liar and a anti-capitalist president who wants us under the fed government rather then us in charged of the fed gov. So all and all, you haven't a clue what you're talking about poof!
  • DUGGINS Poof 2012/10/17 17:31:38
    DUGGINS
    What proposal are you talking about, at least mention the proposal you're talking about, and
    give some details otherwise your post is useless.
  • legalam... DUGGINS 2012/10/17 23:43:02 (edited)
    legalamericanwoman
    do your own fact checking.

http://freebeacon.com/the-irs...
  • DUGGINS legalam... 2012/10/18 04:35:34
    DUGGINS
    Hey Poof you just confirmed my suspicions that you don't have a clue what your talking about, if you did you would be spewing all kinds of nonsense about how wonderful a person who constantly lies impresses you.
  • legalam... DUGGINS 2012/10/20 03:37:28
    legalamericanwoman
    people of the USA constantly have to sure this president and his employees to reveal relevant information we all need to make informed decisions. Wake up. The one tiny link I supplied you is just a drop in an ocean.
  • legalam... legalam... 2012/10/20 03:39:10 (edited)
    legalamericanwoman
    You do not need to lower yourself by calling me names you believe degrade me somehow. " Poof" ? Come on Jack. I am a brave girl. It is ok if I am a poof according to you or whomever. I fear no stupid name calling.

DO real fact checking which does not only include PRO Obama websites but does include actual gov websites.
  • DUGGINS legalam... 2012/10/20 04:30:13
    DUGGINS
    That post was intended for the poster Poof just above your post, or are you using two names, if you do not use the name Poof then it was not meant to call you any names, because I was addresssing another person sorry if you took offense I apologize, it was just a typo. If you think I'm not telling the truth then read the post six posts above your latest post. I was answering to the person named "Poof" and you chimed in with "do your own fast checking"
    I assumed you use two screen names.
    This website you sent me, http://freebeacon.com/the-irs... a government website and Obama is the government, besides I don't trust this present government so I wouldn't waste my time reading it, sorry.
  • Steven Nevets 2012/10/17 15:45:13
    Yes, President Obama
    Steven Nevets
    Yes, (obama)
    But the people who put it on prevented this from happening.
    The questions from the public were good....and Obama did not get "only easy questions".

They both did well in this format. But Romney proved he is a better candidate.
    Main Point: Do you really want 4 more years of tearing down the country?
  • LivingReal 2012/10/17 15:33:24
    Yes, President Obama
    LivingReal
    I couldn't have been more pleased watching last night debate. A very good one, Romney mentioned the very same thing he did in the first debate, however President Obama had no pen or tablet. I'd rather go to a person that actually know figures and know which plan will or will not work by seeing it first hand, than to go to one who is only looking from the outside in and hoping their plan will work. The Governor had no figures what-so-ever and that is a very shakey promise than one that offers figures so you can decide for yourself.
  • LivingReal LivingReal 2012/10/17 16:40:00 (edited)
    LivingReal
    The country was at the point of being torn down when Obama stepped into office and it stand to reason why others are pointing fingers now. If you was taking over something at the verge of collapsing and it took 8 years to get it there, it will take 8 years or longer to fix the problem. I did however hear Romney say he will get it done in 5 years on something and 6 on other things,,,so Obama is getting us headed on the right path now Romney is trying to get in so he can take all the credit for getting the coutry back on the right path. This just goes to show you just like I said it took a while for things to get this way, it's going to take a while to fix, Romney himself cannot fix the problem within 4 years. Fair is fair I say give him another 4 years because I've seen Obama do things no other has whether people out there chooses to recognizes it or not. I did hear Romney wanting to get rid of things that are educational for children, plan parenthood that helps out needed mothers both are truely bad programs to cut. If Romeny still have no figures to express in the third debate I believe I will go with Obama. No figures(meaning dollar amount), No Romney, I'm a person that would like to know what is what. I don't want it told this may happen without truely knowing why and the c...
    The country was at the point of being torn down when Obama stepped into office and it stand to reason why others are pointing fingers now. If you was taking over something at the verge of collapsing and it took 8 years to get it there, it will take 8 years or longer to fix the problem. I did however hear Romney say he will get it done in 5 years on something and 6 on other things,,,so Obama is getting us headed on the right path now Romney is trying to get in so he can take all the credit for getting the coutry back on the right path. This just goes to show you just like I said it took a while for things to get this way, it's going to take a while to fix, Romney himself cannot fix the problem within 4 years. Fair is fair I say give him another 4 years because I've seen Obama do things no other has whether people out there chooses to recognizes it or not. I did hear Romney wanting to get rid of things that are educational for children, plan parenthood that helps out needed mothers both are truely bad programs to cut. If Romeny still have no figures to express in the third debate I believe I will go with Obama. No figures(meaning dollar amount), No Romney, I'm a person that would like to know what is what. I don't want it told this may happen without truely knowing why and the cost behind things to come and where if they cut the money is actually coming from. Others may like living on a whim but this girl DO NOT!! Do you as Americans like gambling your future away? Is the question you must ask if so then by all means go with the Governor, but I'm NO GAMBLER. I'm a however mother, wife and grandmother.
  • jacktown kid 2012/10/17 15:30:10
    Yes, President Obama
    jacktown kid
    Right up his alley
  • patriot mom 2012/10/17 14:59:02
    Yes, President Obama
    patriot mom
    yes, its in NY & a CNN reporter, what else needs to be said
  • legalam... patriot... 2012/10/17 22:50:37 (edited)
    legalamericanwoman
    a CNN reporter whose favoritism of Obama is notable in all she imparts.

I would LOVE to know if she was one of the CNN reporters on one Obamas flights videos in 2007 where he is begged by the girl reporters to turn toward them while he is on a cell call , presumeably to show off his pre-presidential package in jeans and they all make disgusting sexual grunting noises as though they are in a bar in which they get to put money in the underpants of a "sexy" man onstage.

And? Why do Americans constantly have to sue this president and his minions to get FOI ? What is he afraid of us finding ? The truth?

.
  • legalam... patriot... 2012/10/20 03:42:09
    legalamericanwoman
    You will like this link. http://freebeacon.com/the-irs...
  • boneman1 2012/10/17 13:18:07
    Yes, President Obama
    boneman1
    +2
    It definitely favored Obama with a moderator that had already come out and openly put down the Romney/Ryan ticket. The difference in talking time given to Obama and her own questions gave no doubt as to who she favored.
  • That Guy 2012/10/17 12:51:33
    Yes, President Obama
    That Guy
    +2
    Obama dominated Romney looked like a stiff wood marionette
  • Gwen 2012/10/17 12:38:27
    Yes, President Obama
    Gwen
    +2
    yep....when Candy the moderator trys really hard to cover the Pres.'s butt...
  • legalam... Gwen 2012/10/17 23:44:39
    legalamericanwoman
    ya know, after rewatching it several times, I kinda think she wants to BE Obama and may even believe she would be a better president.
  • Fallout 2012/10/17 11:54:31 (edited)
    Yes, President Obama
    Fallout
    +2
    See you later Mr. Romney.
  • kmay 2012/10/17 11:28:02 (edited)
    No advantage for either
    kmay
    Romney was clear, concise and made his point.

Obama was better - then again the 1st debate, he was such a disaster... any thing was better!

Bottom line: Obama's words are used deceptively as always...

Toward the end of Obama’s Sept. 12 remarks from the Rose Garden, he said:
    “No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.” It was not clear whether he was referring to the attack in Benghazi or to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, which Obama said were being remembered on the day of the attack in Benghazi. Bloomberg Business News

He never called the Benghazie attack an "act of terror" as Romney correctly asserted.
  • CG kmay 2012/10/17 15:42:02
    CG
    A friend said all Obama had to do to be better than the first was drink a cup of coffee.
  • C. C. Rider 2012/10/17 10:51:58
    Yes, President Obama
    C. C. Rider
    +5
    Obama kicked Romney ass all over the place last night. The President has won his re election.

obama 2012
  • SuckerP... C. C. R... 2012/10/18 07:39:46
    SuckerPunch
    Here are some headlines from some of the liberal media outlets... sounds like he barely "eked" by...

1 - "Instant Reaction Polls Show Narrow Obama Advantage in Second Debate"

2 - "Snap polls give Obama slim edge in town hall debate"

3 - "Poll: Obama edges Romney in second debate"

4 - "Obama Ekes Out a Win in Post-Debate Polls"

5 - "CNN Poll: Split decision on debate"

1 - http://fivethirtyeight.blogs....

2 - http://www.washingtonpost.com...

3 - http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-2...

4 - http://news.yahoo.com/obama-e...

5 - http://politicalticker.blogs....

Don't cry.
  • C. C. R... SuckerP... 2012/10/18 11:54:11
    C. C. Rider
    No dear, don't you cry. All polls show Obama won and Romney got his ass handed to him on a platter. Romney lost the election that night and Obama got his re election won.

republican cry baby
  • SuckerP... C. C. R... 2012/10/18 21:56:46
    SuckerPunch
    Huge lead...

52-45 Romney/Obama. Gallup. 10/18/12.

Boom.
  • C. C. R... SuckerP... 2012/10/18 22:37:43
    C. C. Rider
    LMAO huge lead? LOL LOL Romney lost the election with his last lackluster performance and getting caught in so many lies BOOM cnn debate poll cnn second debate poll cbs who won the second debate
  • SuckerP... C. C. R... 2012/10/18 22:39:54
    SuckerPunch
    +1
    One debate or a huge national poll like Gallup?

I'm going with Gallup.
  • C. C. R... SuckerP... 2012/10/18 22:45:00
    C. C. Rider
    LOL Honey, go with who ever you want. Trust me, after dealing with cons on here even if it was only a Shead poll that had Romney winning you would go with that. And where is the love for CNN's poll? You cons were up their ass last time when they had Romney winning but not so much now? By God where is the love? LMAO bet you were backing them last time when they had Romney winning. LOL LOLYou are already in denial with the polls. LOL Romney is going to lose anyway. romney loses

I'm putting you in a binder. lol
  • SuckerP... C. C. R... 2012/10/19 02:35:59
    SuckerPunch
    :)
  • legalam... SuckerP... 2012/10/20 03:48:01
    legalamericanwoman
    did you know the administration is now suing the Gallup poll , not ostensibly because Obamas people need to, but apparently because the Gallup poll was producing truthful numbers and publishing them truthfully in public.

So now, the American tax payer is being forced by this administration to pay out even more useless tax dollars to " help " him.

Not the link about that but a far more relvent one.

Who is Harrison J. Bounel ? I cannot get one single Obama supporter to answer me. NOT one. http://freebeacon.com/the-irs...
  • legalam... SuckerP... 2012/10/20 03:44:30
  • legalam... C. C. R... 2012/10/20 03:44:04
    legalamericanwoman
    I disagree.

Maybe you can answer this for everyone here. Who is Harrison J. Bounel ?

And why do Americans have to keep suing our government run by Obama for transparent information? http://freebeacon.com/the-irs...
  • C. C. R... legalam... 2012/10/20 19:41:57
    C. C. Rider
    Who cares? Obama is going to win anyway. Quit chasing your tail

chaisng tail

2014/09/16 13:28:21