Does the Republicans or Democrats have the Hispanic vote?

bob 2012/06/18 17:24:21
The Republicans have the Hispanic vote
The Democrats have the Hispanic vote
Although the Republicans have the dead vote

• Cierra 2012/06/20 15:01:33
    The Democrats have the Hispanic vote
    Cierra
    +1
    The Democrats have their vote.
    The Democrats have the Hispanic vote
    +1
    But it will not help unl;ess they get the illegal voted in the Voting booth. Also the ewritter of this TRASH has his DEAD vote Wrong. Long before the Noxon Campaign caught the DEMOCRATS seeding the vote for JFK with The Dead Vote of Chicago They used that Dea Vote in every election since FDR. Now get your facts straight Twit.
  • ally 2012/06/18 22:52:02
    The Democrats have the Hispanic vote
    ally
    +1
    Chalk another one up to Obama.
  • mind-pilot 2012/06/18 22:08:39
    The Democrats have the Hispanic vote
    mind-pilot
    +1
    Let the Democrats have them. We don't like no Mexicans, 'cept to pick our crops......We's republicans...we's rich.....
  • unclepat 2012/06/18 22:01:15
    The Democrats have the Hispanic vote
    unclepat
    +2
    The Dems should win the majority of this groups votes simply because the teabaggers want anybody with an hispanic surname to be kicked out of the country as a part of their "long term solution"!
  • starlight 2012/06/18 20:48:45 (edited)
    starlight
    +1
    ummm well my family is mexican and we are all legal but weve always been republicans. i even have some german in me!
  • Bibliophilic 2012/06/18 20:28:28 (edited)
    The Democrats have the Hispanic vote
    Bibliophilic
    +3
    Well, Hispanics just LOVE Republican attempts at dehumanization and rants about illegals and barbed wire. Citizen or not, most ethnic minorities do not accept xenophobic politicians.
  • relic 2012/06/18 19:29:40
    The Republicans have the Hispanic vote
    relic
    +1
    Legal Hispanics are conservative. Advantage Republicans.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS think Oslime will give them Amnesty. Advantage Democraps...Wait. They can't (legally) vote.
  • bob relic 2012/06/19 21:13:10
    bob
    Ah the old white male Republican wet dream.... dream on
  • Dwight PWCM 2012/06/18 19:01:59
    The Republicans have the Hispanic vote
    Dwight PWCM
    Among the three people of Hispanic heritage in my family it's 3-0.

And for the two black people IMF it's 2-0.
  • bob Dwight ... 2012/06/19 21:13:31
    bob
    sure sure
  • johnc 2012/06/18 18:17:22
    johnc
    Obama is pandering to the latino vote.

in 08 said he said would get amnasty for illegals.(as clinton says of Obies words "Just words")

had a democrat controlled congress.

but since. blacks have bought the liberal lies for decades he is now attempting the same lies to latinos

will it work, are latinos as dumb as those that bought the l;iberal lie for decades?

Here in Ca. latinos are saying zimmerman looks like thier sons.

NOBAMA 2012
  • Rebel Yell 2012/06/18 17:54:13
    The Democrats have the Hispanic vote
    Rebel Yell
    +3
    Someone apparently told Willard that Hispanics favor Obama by 3 -1 . Without major Hipanic support, Willard is toast. So expect him to be showing some very serious Hispanic love ..." Yo Quiero Tacos ?"
  • bob Rebel Yell 2012/06/18 18:08:41
    bob
    +1
    hee hee hee hee.. or maybe Mittens will show up at tacco bell
  • johnc bob 2012/06/18 18:20:03
    johnc
    +1
    hee hee hee, demos have sold the same lies to minorites for decades, some buy his lies, most don't. liberal promises, but no action. libs gone wild.

do you believe latinos are a gullable as black have been? that they will buy the same empty promises?

NOBAMA 2012
  • Rebel Yell johnc 2012/06/18 18:38:31
    Rebel Yell
    +2
    No. Latinos aren't at all gullible. But you are. Latinos know the GOP agenda well. They've seen it in action over and over.

In 2006 Republicans revolted against the comprehensive immigration plan pushed by GWB, Sen. John McCain and Rubio’s Florida predecessor, Sen. Mel Martinez. Republicans have repeatedly blocked and opposed the follow-up immigration proposal, called the DREAM Act, which would provide a pathway to citizenship for young college- and military-bound immigrants who were brought or remain here illegally. Republicans love them in our military, but when they are discharged, they are just another wetback mooching off fine patriots like the crazy Tea Party mouthbreathers. They are no longer useful and so not important.

Romney, Rubio and many other Republicans say that the President's solution is too broadly written and allows for too much amnesty. Amnesty? WT...? The president’s proposal doesn’t provide a citizenship pathway and isn’t permanent. How stupid are they if they don't even know what the fig amnesty is? See Ronald Reagan for a fine example of amnesty.
  • relic Rebel Yell 2012/06/18 19:34:48
    relic
    Republicans insisted on controlling the border FIRST.
    McCains plan didn't do that. .
    Bush's ideas didn't control the border.
    Regan's Amnesty failed to control the border.

Any wonder that the Republicans wanted the border controlled first, and THEN let's talk about some sort of comprehensive plan?
  • frank 2012/06/18 17:44:54
    frank
    +2
    The legal one will vote for Romney while the illegal one will vote for Omama. That is why BHO stopped states from removing their names from the voter register.
  • bob frank 2012/06/18 18:08:57
    bob
    +2
    Ah a Republican Family Vaues Old White Man's wet dream
  • frank bob 2012/06/18 19:12:54
    frank
    +1
    You should know!
    The Democrats have the Hispanic vote
    +1
    The Democrats and the disgraceful POS Obama are buying the Hispanic vote with unAmerican crap like Obama's amnesty plan. They can't get votes on merits and results so they'll buy them any way they can. Why doesn't Obama worry about out of work Americans instead of giving almost a million illegal aliens a break. Obama sucks, he cares nothing about Americans, it's all about buying votes any way he can.
  • bob none 2012/06/18 17:46:37
    bob
    +2
    Oh my God it's a fake Republican outrage
  • none bob 2012/06/18 18:01:53
    +3
    There should be outrage from everyone about this especially out of work Americans.
  • politic... none 2012/06/18 18:26:05
    politicaljunkie
    +2
    I'm sure you and your unemployed friends are lining up for those coveted strawberry picking jobs all those immigrants have taken from real Americans. Or maybe you’re holding out for that hotel housekeeping position?
  • relic politic... 2012/06/18 19:41:33 (edited)
    relic
    +1
    Give it up with the agriculture jobs. Democrats ended the Bracero Program because Mexicans were preventing Black Americans from those jobs. Only problem, the Blacks in the 1960's wouldn't take them. The shortage of pickers created the Illegal Alien influx because the democraps were entrenched in their belief that any day now, the poor blacks would be taking the low-skill, low-pay jobs that the Braceros held.

Now, Illegal Aliens have taken over much of the Construction Industry because they will work cheap (who can an illegal protest to?). Go find a Framer who is white and legal.
  • politic... relic 2012/06/20 22:27:03
    politicaljunkie
    +1
    Excuse me I forgot to add the hotel and restraunt and fast food industries. As far as Illegals in the construction industry are concerned they are hired by licensed general contractors. My husband and son are licensed plumbing contractors. During better times we had one LEGAL Hispanic employee who worked for us for almost nine years. The only real jobs around here being taken by illegals is manual labor, yard work, childcare and housecleaning. If the job creators would stop hiring those illegal to work in the US then maybe the influx would stop.
  • relic politic... 2012/06/21 00:39:55
    relic
    Hmmm.... I guess the construction workers in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama were exagerating trying to get work following Katrina?
  • none politic... 2012/06/19 23:48:11
    My friends are all employed and so am I, we're not OWS losers or welfare professionals like you with our hands out looking for anything we can get from the government. With half of America not paying taxes I'm one of the ones that paying you to do nothing.
  • none politic... 2012/06/19 23:53:03
    I see you're a typical liberal from Ca, the state that was foolish enough to vote for Mr Moonbeam again. I'm from Ca too and I'm sick of liberal insanity that has resulted in an 18billion shortfall this year. My friends and I work, we're not welfare professional looking for any government hand out we can get like you probably are.
  • politic... none 2012/06/20 23:08:43
    politicaljunkie
    ~My friends are all employed and so am I, we're not OWS losers or welfare professionals like you with our hands out looking for anything we can get from the government.~

I have a collective 30+ years working in every industry from retail to restraunt to being self employed. My husband and son are currently of the few still successful Plumbing Contractors in the area. We own our home and still have equity, we have always paid our taxes and pay for our own private health insurance for over 23yrs for a family of 4. While I may be currently under-employed in a job I am over qualified for, I have NEVER been unemployed or taken a dime from the government.

So before you go calling people you don't know a lick about "losers" and "welfare professionals" maybe you ought to channel your anger towards the "job creators" who hire the illegals. I find it interesting that some of the general contractors that bitch the most about illegals being here are the same contractors who hire them.
  • none politic... 2012/06/20 23:35:49
    I'll call you anything I feel like since you made a comment about my unemployed friends and me and the house keeping position I'm waiting for in your first reply to me. You don't like it too damn bad, just like a liberal to insult someone and then get upset when someone gives it back to you.
  • politic... none 2012/06/21 20:28:20
    politicaljunkie
    After reading your angry tirade blaming Obama and all the illegal aliens for taking all those good jobs from real Americans, I just made the obvious assumption that you were out of work. As far as being upset by you post, no one on this site upsets me. I only come to laugh at angry ranters like yourself anymore.
  • unclepat none 2012/06/18 22:04:50
    unclepat
    +1
    He is worrying about out of work rednecks such as yourself. The problem is the assclowns that YOU support have blocked any kind of legislation that would PUT THIS COUNTRY BACK TO WORK!
  • none unclepat 2012/06/19 23:50:28
    I work and so do my friends, we're not welfare professionals like you. Remember that Obama had a Democratic majority in both houses for two years and still did nothing toward the creation of jobs.
  • unclepat none 2012/06/20 13:05:05
    unclepat
    +1
    Check the profile son. I happen to run my own auto restoration business and have turned out some damn fine products over the years. You see I hire people like you. People that need to work but would rather spend their time at home in mommy's basement LYING about everyone else being on welfare but THEMSELVES. As for your other LIE about Democratic majorities, didn't mommy tell you about the racist/blue dog/conservative Democrats and Joe LIEberman? What in the hell majority are you talking about? Did mommy also forget to tell you about the FACT that it only takes ONE PERSON (mostly the teabaggers) to screw everything up via the damn FILIBUSTER which republicans/teabaggers have used in RECORD numbers? Get your idiotic behind out of the basement and experience the real world and stop spewing the equally lying assed, idiotic talking points of Rush and the assclowns at fux news!
  • none unclepat 2012/06/20 17:25:57
    No basement, moms been dead for thirty years. I was very successful and was able to retire early after working hard for decades, never ever on welfare, had food stamps, and never looked for a handout. Your insults are typical of a small minded liberal with nothing else to offer. I have a old John Deere tractor you can restore and when you get it done you can use it to pull your head out of your ass.
  • unclepat none 2012/06/20 22:08:11
    unclepat
    You can't even lie with a straight keyboard! Anytime clowns like you go with the "food stamp or handout" argument then it usually means that you just got off the entitlement boat yourself. Tell me since you claim you've lost a loved one that may put you at the age right now of enjoying the USA's best piece of socialist legislation.....SOCIAL SECURITY. SO PULL YOUR OWN HEAD OUT OF YOU OWN LYING A**
  • none unclepat 2012/06/20 23:39:02
    All you really are is an ignorant black man with nothing but insults, a sure sign of a small mind and little intelect. I didn't start out insulting you but you started out doing it to me.
  • unclepat none 2012/06/21 17:00:47
    unclepat
    Translation: I called you ignorant black man because everything you said about me was true. As you can see, I also can't spell INTELLECT. So I will do my best at deflecting by trying the old tried and true "you hurt my feelings" argument!!

2014/09/02 11:53:34