Does the GOP realize it is killing itself?

WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/06/08 09:40:28
Been discussing with both "left" and "right", finding my own limits of hypocrisy and their's. Very interesting, discovering the convoluted thinking, and the contortions one must endure to uphold one's misconceive preconceptions.
Now, the republicans seem to have a little "problem"; They talk "freedom", then vote overwhelmingly against it. That doesn't sit well with those who support the constitution, the latter who seem to be out numbering the old guard by a significant amount.
If it is true that republicans not only discount, but actively dislike the constitutional Republic, then what real difference is there 'tween they and the democrats? Would there be any significant difference 'tween an "ObamaWorld" and a "RomneyWorld"?
Is either a world I wish self and my children to live in? Why am I being commanded to choose from two jokers, instead of being allowed to vote for a man?

• john Kills 2012/06/08 11:52:16
    john Kills
    +3
    Both parties are working together to usher in the new world order. We have had republican and democrat presidents get on national television promoting the new world order. They only pretend to differ on issues to divide the people. The worst is the fact that the people fall for this act. People are trapped in the two party system and are unable to think for themselves. Look at how many people are screaming for change but going out and supporting dumney. It's crazy, nothing else I can say other than people are crazy. If Paul is not on the ballot, I would suggest his supporters vote for Gary Johnson. Most states don't count write ins and many states use electronic devises and voters can't write in. We are still strong in numbers and we shake the hell out of the system if we get with gary.

• WannaBe... Tink123 2012/06/10 19:49:22
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    Convoluted, to say the least.

Consider my thought process;

If my best amounts to a burning bag of dog crap on the steps of my Lord, and I'm actually trying to be "good" and forgiving, how can I hold these people to be lessor than I?

Yet, I do hold it against them, for holding the Republic in such disregard. They spout words like "Democracy!" and "Freedom!" with such wild abandon, while never considering their choice of words, nor the definition of same...

We are all so blind.
  • WannaBe... Bali 2012/06/10 19:09:39
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Incredible. Just incredible. Haven't seen someone dance around their own cognitive dissonance like that in so long... yep, the next selection cycle is truly here.
  • Bali WannaBe... 2012/06/11 07:48:40
    Bali
    +1
    you girls sure are true intellects.
  • WannaBe... Bali 2012/06/11 08:20:32
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Thank you. :-)
  • Dark Angel AKA Hippiegirl 2012/06/08 09:44:23
  • WannaBe... Dark An... 2012/06/08 10:28:36
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    Interesting, but no, I will not vote "for" a "democrat". I find collectivism of any sort to be reprehensible, and diametrically opposed to my beliefs.
  • Tasine WannaBe... 2012/06/08 13:56:32

2014/09/18 19:51:15