Does Satan really exist, or is superstitious mythological nonsense?

Mopvyto 2013/01/13 11:56:17
Related Topics: Superstitious

Read More: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan

• James Moore 2013/01/13 14:11:48
    Satan really exists
    James Moore
    +14
    If we believe in God then we must believe Satan is here as well. Our adopted nature sprung by the ushered in acceptance of Satan in the garden of Eden, by the fall of mankind. There is a spiritual war among us and in all of us. Good and evil are present in the world that cannot be undisputed. God in His wisdom gave mankind a soul for redemption and a remedy for the soul to accept in Christ Jesus. Satan may hinder in part, God can combat all of Satan by goodness and love. Win the battle with God by accepting Jesus in your heart.

• Winry 2013/02/02 09:12:10
    Winry
    well... base from the witnesses that's been visiting me... Satan was an angel who got corrupted by evil and temptation... that's that....
  • Fanghur 2013/01/23 19:48:24
    Superstitious mythological nonsense
    Fanghur
    Well if he does exist, and if he really is like he is in the bible, then all we can do is hope that he will eventually manage to kill the evil god whom he rebelled against and set humanity free to be ourselves and live our lives as we see fit without having to kiss the ass of a tyrannical god.

P.S. He does not exist; complete nonsense, just like the other supernatural claims of the bible.
  • mama sew,gung ho 2013/01/18 04:15:30
    mama sew,gung ho
    +1
    We are all part and parcell to the truth that lives within.And he only exist if you let him in!
  • Red 2013/01/17 03:42:44
  • Fanghur Red 2013/01/23 19:55:38
    Fanghur
    +1
    Well in that case your god is one evil piece of work. And yet you choose to worship it anyway... Guess that means you must be evil as well?
  • Red Fanghur 2013/01/24 00:20:37
  • Fanghur Red 2013/01/24 00:26:57
    Fanghur
    +1
    Um, no. The reason I do not believe in him is because I have no reason TO believe in him. There is no evidence whatsoever that anything the Bible says, at least the parts having to do with the supernatural, is true. Not only that, but there is every reason to believe that it is not true. Therefore if your god existed and IT truly had our best interests at heart then it would either simply forgive us for being the way it created us, or else provide us with irrefutable evidence of its existence and what we have to do to be 'saved'. Nothing remotely like that has ever been forthcoming. Ego has absolutely nothing to do with it. And by the way, a lot of what Jesus allegedly preached, if he ever even existed in the first place, was really bad advice.

http://wiki.ironchariots.org/...
  • jeepsrule98 2013/01/16 23:47:53
    Superstitious mythological nonsense
    jeepsrule98
    +1
    Just need to present the evidence of satan, which just like evidence for god doesn't exist.
  • LillyMc 2013/01/16 20:59:30
    Satan really exists
    LillyMc
    i belive in him just not god
  • Cleaver62 2013/01/16 07:41:04
    Cleaver62
    Since there is no God there can be no Satan. Total superstitious BS.
  • Sodaman 2013/01/15 21:08:14
    Satan really exists
    Sodaman
    Unfortunately, he does exist! He USED to be one of Jehovah God's good angels at one time. Until he saw God's human creation. THEN, he developed a prideful attitude. And, decided that HE should get the worship of God's human creation INSTEAD of God. The name "satan" literally means Resister or rebel. And, of course, he doesn't look like people describe him, with a tail & horns & a pitchfork. Nowhere in the Bible does it describe him in that manner. If you want to learn more about the Bible & what it really says on subjects like these, go to www.jw.org
  • Jrogers 2013/01/15 20:24:57
    Superstitious mythological nonsense
    Jrogers
    Sartan is a murderers excuse for bad behavior
  • SW 2013/01/15 13:50:52
    Superstitious mythological nonsense
    SW
    Nonsense. But if he does hes just doing his job.
  • 8mariedawn6 2013/01/15 11:31:54
    Satan really exists
    8mariedawn6
    +1
    Oh yes he is there every secound of every day and night in your head leading or trying to lead us the wrong way.I once did not take it serious enough got my self in some trouble.Try staring down a Demon it till this day and I am 42 years old was the scaryest thing yet.Oh yea all aroud.But on the good hand Jesus is there also he is who i called on when I saw the demon and the demon left and a cross out of the moon light appeared on my wall big as anything and i could feal Jesus peace it was so scary and in the end i was saved because I will never forget what jesus did he not only saved me from my sins he saved me from my ignorance and still dose to this day.Blessings.
  • R.J. 2013/01/15 08:34:47 (edited)
    Satan really exists
    R.J.
    Every thing has two sides, anything between is man made. It's Black and White the Gray is made of Men. (Ponder it) Yes, He IS REAL
  • solly :) 2013/01/15 07:37:25 (edited)
    Satan really exists
    solly :)
    i'm not religious .. but that doesn't mean i don't believe in GOD or SATAN .. THEY ARE BOTH EXIST but what i believe in is ( all the bad things and horrific acts and behavior that humans do and did against each other or to themselves .. are coming from themselves not SATAN ) SATAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT
  • James M... solly :) 2013/01/20 14:05:58
    James Moore
    +1
    You have touched on a subject that is discussed through the bible. Our own nature is adopted by the ushering in of Satan by the fall of mankind. If Adam and Eve would have never ate from tree of knowledge, Satan would have no influence upon us. Mankind accepted a new nature by eating of the tree of knowledge. This is why God took away the tree of life so mankind would not live forever in a sinful condition. If Adam and Eve would have eaten from the tree of life first, then the tree of knowledge would have been taken away. Now the tree of life is in the Son of God our Lord Jesus whom God sent to bear our punishment. Faith being the dividing line of choice over which tree to eat from. God wants mankind to find Him and His beloved Son Jesus. Free will is what God has given mankind. How many are willing to come and learn of Gods ways?
  • Odinsown 2013/01/15 01:10:15 (edited)
    Odinsown
    As a heathen I don't have a Satan figure, Loki isn't the devil even if he is a bastard, but I do understand that some religions have a need for an adversarial relationship with a divine(or semi divine) creature.
  • Matches 2013/01/15 00:44:45
    Superstitious mythological nonsense
    Matches
    +1
    I don't believe Satan exist nor do I believ God exists. I am very much an atheist.
  • 2013/01/14 22:57:34
    Satan really exists
    +1
    Sure, Satan exists. I wish he didn't, but there ya go. Every civilization believes in good and evil, and usually associate someone or something to it. If one exists, the other must exist, though. If Satan is real, then God is real too. Hallelujah!
  • Trish 2013/01/14 22:48:32
    Satan really exists
    Trish
    Iv seen angels and I have seen demons. There is a God and there IS a Satan.
  • joseph ... Trish 2013/01/16 03:35:41
  • Trish joseph ... 2013/01/16 03:38:12
    Trish
    id rather you not be rude.
  • joseph ... Trish 2013/01/16 03:46:55
  • Trish joseph ... 2013/01/16 03:58:48
    Trish
    Mind my own business??? You jumped in by making a rude statement Mr. Rude.
  • joseph ... Trish 2013/01/16 04:06:55
  • Trish joseph ... 2013/01/16 04:08:25
    Trish
    Thats really just rude.Have a blessed day.
  • joseph ... Trish 2013/01/16 04:11:59
  • Fanghur Trish 2013/01/23 19:52:51
    Fanghur
    Not rude at all; there's just as much evidence for pink elephants (in fact, pink elephants are infinitely more plausible than your god) as there is for your god. Therefore that wasn't rude, simply a statement of fact.
  • Trish Fanghur 2013/01/23 21:56:23
    Trish
    It isnt a FACT if it hasnt been PROVEN.
    So you have no basis as well.
  • Fanghur Trish 2013/01/23 23:18:47
    Fanghur
    Hallucination is by far the most plausible explanation. And by the way, I never said that it was a fact, I said that I meant it as a STATEMENT of fact; meaning I was being serious as opposed to joking.
  • Fanghur Trish 2013/01/23 19:51:02
    Fanghur
    I've seen a fair share of fantastic things while I was dreaming too; of course that doesn't mean that they were real.
  • Trish Fanghur 2013/01/23 21:56:37
    Trish
    It was no dream.
  • Fanghur Trish 2013/01/23 23:20:01
    Fanghur
    Well then, I highly recommend you contact the James Randi foundation; because if you are are certain as you claim then you should have no problem winning the million dollar prize by presenting actual evidence of the supernatural.
  • Sinister Ken Doll™ 2013/01/14 22:44:16
    Satan really exists
    Sinister Ken Doll™
    +2
    Satan is my step mother
  • Murph 2013/01/14 21:38:25
    Satan really exists
    Murph
    +2
    Satan's most effective lie is convincing the world that he does not exist. Even people who are members of atheist-satanist religions make the ridiculous assertion that they are not devil worshippers because the devil does not exist. They claim that the name Lucifer isn't a real being, but a 'concept' of personal freedom and that their religion is the ultimate liberation for the individual. With this mindset, and no threat of accountability, i.e. no hell, anyone can literally do anything he wants.

Sir Julian Huxley, evolutionist and famous atheist apologist, once stated, "[I suppose the reason] we all jumped on the Origin [Origin of Species] was because the idea of God interferred with our sexual mores". He was talking about substituting the pseudoscience of evolution for belief in the Creator.

This is the most blatant (and the most surprisingly honest) statement I've ever heard anyone use as an excuse for not believing in God, and by extension, eternal damnation. He's literally saying that because he wants to make up his own rules about sex, he'll latch onto anything that allows him to deny God, even something as preposterous as evolution.
  • Murph Murph 2013/01/16 21:21:18
    Murph
    +2
    http://www.biblegateway.com/p...
    1 Peter 5: 8-10
    Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
  • Fanghur Murph 2013/01/23 19:54:32
    Fanghur
    If you actually believe that nonsense that you just wrote, then you seriously belong in an asylum. And by the way, you just admitted to worshipping an evil, sadistic god. Nice job.
  • derek 2013/01/14 21:24:11
    Satan really exists
    derek
    +2
    In the heart of every MODERN LIBERAL...
  • Dave**Gay for Girls** 2013/01/14 16:41:46

2014/09/16 00:58:41