Does Obama Have A Genetic Disorder?

chaoskitty123 2010/06/05 07:53:34
Now before you jump all over me, let me explain. I was replying to one topic where the author stated that the author of the topic was a transsexual and being there were no links to another topic, I assumed this was about her. Then I ran across another topic asking if Obama was a transsexual and realized what was going on because it seems very obvious that the author of the second topic got their terms wrong and meant "hermaphrodite"... not transsexual.

This is in fact a question that has been asked before by serious scientists and observers because Obama's physical form looks a bit odd to some people. In fact, many have noticed that Obama bears some physical traits of the ancient Egyptian Pharoah Akhenaton who has long been believed to have suffered from inbreeding because he possessed the classic physical deformities of inbreeding.

He had also been called a hermaphrodite for a while which still remains a theory about his odd appearance and some have seriously asked this question about Obama.

classic physical deformities inbreeding hermaphrodite remains theory odd appearance obama

(The video above I added in for the sake of fun to show what the crackpots think lol)

The typical leftwing reactionary response happened next when what we have here is a failure to communicate

http://www.heptune.com/Marfans.html

The study of Akhenaton reveals possible reasons for his features and common diseases which affect men causing these similarities with Obama's physique. One possibility is Froehlich's Syndrome and another Marfan's Syndrome which would be more likely with Obama if he has any such disorder at all.

Now while the author of the topic asking if Obama was a transsexual appears to have gotten her terms wrong, the question about Obama's physical appearance has been asked by numerous people and it has been looked into by many serious scientists, physicians and by both political parties. The question has a basis and a foundation for which there should be no hate, no anger and no personal attacks.

Had Obama supporters read what was written, it is fairly obvious the author asking if he was a transsexual got their terms wrong as there is no evidence at all that I've seen that he has a fondness for dressing as a woman or belief he should have been born the opposite sex... in fact, he seems pretty confident with his gender so I would rule this out completely.

But rather than use the calm and rationale they always attacks the right for not possessing... they came in with their own attacks, put downs and insults proving themselves no better than the people making fun of Obama as a transsexual... even worse, some of the Obama bashers picked up on the mixup and the Obama supporters didn't seem to lol.

So for those asking if this was to bash Obama... no, it's not. This has been put forth as a question by many respected individuals and even the crackpots make some very informative observations as well as teaching us about the ancient Egyptian king with their comparisons of him to Obama.

this question is not to bash Obama but has existed for some time apparently in the scientific community and even put forth by Obama supporters.

Rather than being a hermaphodite, transsexual or gay... I think it's more likely he was born with a genetic disorder which caused his body to develop differently and that's all I believe is true in this story.

And please guys, don't go ballistic when someone gets a term wrong... try to use your brain to correct them if you feel necessary instead of trying to bash their brains out with a club while you're calling them a neanderthal when you're the one acting a bit subhuman.

• Beccy 2010/06/06 01:23:00
    +3
    Could it be Klienfelters syndrome. XXY. That could also explain the thug like behavior.

• safari 2012/04/22 21:01:19
    safari
    this is really interesting ChaosKitty - he looks like an alien to me --

those long skinny arms and hands give me the creeps
  • duder 2010/11/05 11:53:21
    duder
    +2
    hermaphroditic people are sterile. so he definitely isn't that.
  • chaoski... duder 2010/11/15 14:38:38
    chaoskitty123
    +1
    Not all hermaphrodites are sterile which shows you're not educated on the subject to be saying that. What causes sterility in most hermaphrodites is that the body does not develop properly as if it were a natural condition then they would likely be born reproductively both genders. The malformation which causes this is simply more likely to not develop any reproductive organs. But there are many cases of men who became pregnant where it was determined that they were hermaphrodites and there are many cases of hermaphrodites who have made women pregnant.

A "true" hermaphrodite has both male and female reproductive organs and they are reproductively capable as male and female or as either.

Hermaphrodites are not all the same and there are many types of hermaphrodites. The vast majority of hermaphrodites are surgically altered at birth and no records exist to tell us how many are born this way. In the most common form, what we see is a female who is reproductively female and can procreate but while her body develops normally, her clitoris develops into a male penis as that's what it is... it simply becomes a fully formed penis with a male and a clitoris in a female in most cases. Another type is a female who at puberty develops like a male physically but their reproductive organs ha...

Hermaphrodites are not all the same and there are many types of hermaphrodites. The vast majority of hermaphrodites are surgically altered at birth and no records exist to tell us how many are born this way. In the most common form, what we see is a female who is reproductively female and can procreate but while her body develops normally, her clitoris develops into a male penis as that's what it is... it simply becomes a fully formed penis with a male and a clitoris in a female in most cases. Another type is a female who at puberty develops like a male physically but their reproductive organs have already developed. There's at least one of these freaking out the porn world because the guy looks like a muscular bald headed biker but he has a working vagina only for a sex organ and he provided proof he was born this way.

So if a man can become pregnant or a woman make a female pregnant with many variables of hermaphrodite development... he actually can be and still have children http://8e.devbio.com/article....

The reason I posted this is based on Akhenaton as he has been thought to have been a hermaphrodite ever since images of him were first discovered and yet, the scientists who speculated on this were not ignoring that he was a father. Thus, the comparison is justified but I didn't leave it at that alone.

A lot of people have noticed a resemblance between Obama and Akhenaton which has led some to there must be a reason.

For my final say... he's just a lazy man who allowed himself to physically get out of shape so he has the body of a 60 year old. It's either that or he has some form of genetic condition which isn't important but some of these disorders do come with psychological disorders as well.

Obama just apparently blew trade agreements in the exact same way he cost Chicago the Olympics by focusing on what the Olympics could do for the kids of Chicago when most told him that's not what the Olympics is looking for and many others told him not to even become involved only to have him impulsively ignore them... likewise, he was focused on what these free trade agreements would do for us apparently ignoring what they wanted from us according to even some left leaning media sources trying to figure out what's gone wrong here.

People just want to understand Obama which increasingly even his supporters are discovering is a very difficult thing to do unless you just blindly support him.
  • Beccy 2010/06/06 01:23:00
    +3
  • chaoski... Beccy 2010/06/06 09:23:52
    chaoskitty123
    +2
    Not sure http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/... but the symptoms seem present although I would think his supporters would decry this one when they read it means he might have smaller testicles lol. If I remember right, Montel Williams had this disorder and even had both his nipples removed because of breast cancer or such. I may be wrong about that but I do remember him saying he had both nipples removed and it was related to the same type of breast cancer typical in women which this disorder causes.
  • Beccy chaoski... 2010/06/06 20:46:19
    +1
    They have both secondary sexual characteristics. Hormones make them more manly
  • chaoski... Beccy 2010/06/07 01:03:01
    chaoskitty123
    +1
    Might explain a lot of manly looking women I've seen lately... gets bad when some guy who has a sex change operation looks better than some of the women you know lol. Seriously though, I missed that when I read about the disorder or it just didn't sink in one.
  • Beccy chaoski... 2010/06/08 01:51:36
    Go to a library and get a good medical book. My mom is a nurse and when I run into a genetic disease I go look it over with her.
  • Beccy chaoski... 2010/06/06 20:53:02
    +1
    I think it also leads to more antisocial behaviors
  • midwife 2010/06/05 12:45:47
    midwife
    +2
    Probably nothing at all wrong with Obama except his inability to lead, inexperience, and socialist ideas.
  • chaoski... midwife 2010/06/06 09:18:05
    chaoskitty123
    Lol, well some of these disorders are associated with psychological problems but I'm not sure that's it.

Like I tell Liberals, look at his voting record as he never opposed Bush unless Present counts as a No vote and his voting record as a whole looks like an endless stab in the back to Liberals and everything they believe in. Even though he voted for what the Republicans wanted, even voting to promote a man already under suspicion for war crimes at Gitmo, he clearly is no Republican nor a Conservative and he's sure no Moderate or Centrist. The answer is that either Obama has never know =n what he's doing or he's a Socialist because they will often play one side against the other and being he has the support of the political left given to him without question... he voted to support the issues of the political right to gain their support or to help pit them further against the Democrats.

Here's his 2005 to 2006 voting record. Notice anything when you go through it? It seems like most of what he did was on behalf of Republicans doesn't it? This list was compiled and validated by Democrats so the political right didn't make this list. the rest of his voting record reads the same and you can almost imagine that Obama has never had support for his actu...

Here's his 2005 to 2006 voting record. Notice anything when you go through it? It seems like most of what he did was on behalf of Republicans doesn't it? This list was compiled and validated by Democrats so the political right didn't make this list. the rest of his voting record reads the same and you can almost imagine that Obama has never had support for his actual legislation because voting this often for Republican issues would destroy most left wing politicians. Then look at his actions as President and how the Democratic Party is falling against itself and actually empowering Republicans through all their attacks. Could it be that the real reason everything's gone wrong with Obama as President is because he's opposed to Conservatives and Liberals? Many who consider themselves Liberals support the issues Liberals represent... they do not support the political agenda that goes with it because from the ideologies founding in the mid 19th century... their political agenda has always been Socialist. So unlike Carter who honestly was a Liberal and Clinton who was a Moderate New Democrat, now they have elected a Socialist who either opposes both ideologies or simply hasn't got a clue what he's doing if you examine his voting record.

2014/04/17 10:08:14