DOES OBAMA HATE BISEXUALS? OR SHOULD GROUPS OF PEOPLE BE ALLOWED TO MARRY?

damnyoumaggot 2012/05/10 11:02:10
Obama's still evolving.
Group marriage is unacceptable, here's why____
Group marriage is acceptable, here's why_____
damnyoumaggot!! is that Pandora's box I hear opening...?
Wello there...'Heads.
I was thinkin'.
Now that Obama has come out....
in support of gay marriage
and shown us the way,
explaining that members LGBT community deserve the same rights as everybody else...

He thinks the gays should marry
He thinks the lesbians should marry
He thinks the transgendered should marry ( I'm assuming they should marry men, women, or other transgenders...

What about the Bi's? Should they not be allowed to marry the men and women they love? Why does Obama endorse "couples" marrying? Why not trios or quadroes?

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/user/damnyoumaggot?feature=...

• bill 2012/05/10 11:57:54
    bill
    +10
    If people can't see that Obama has no moral compass by now, they're blind!

• star 2012/05/18 00:49:50
    star
    When evil get a lead from our government where will it stop? It is one man and one woman or you might as well O.K. it all.
  • Helmholtz 2012/05/16 02:14:02
    Helmholtz
    To me, marriage is like religion and butt sex -- I may have no interest in it but I don't see it as my place to keep other people from it. As long as everyone involved is consenting and of age, I really don't care at all.
  • Al C. 2012/05/15 20:31:09 (edited)
    Obama's still evolving.
    Al C.
    Obama's reportedly bi-sexual himself and from what I hear he both pitches and catches!!!!!!!!
  • wysiwis 2012/05/13 16:11:11
    wysiwis
    +1
    I'm sure that B.O. has seen the "Enterprise" episode where Dr. Flox(?) was telling about Denebian marriages. Each woman can have 3 husbands, and each man can have 3 wives! I'm sure B.O. would be all for that!
  • damnyou... wysiwis 2012/05/14 12:07:56
    damnyoumaggot
    +1
    I was so dissapointed when Enterprise ended. I never watched the last episode, so techniqually it didn't end for me...
  • wysiwis damnyou... 2012/05/15 04:53:33
    wysiwis
    +1
    I have a similar problem. Not only did I miss much of the last season of Enterprise, I missed at least two, if not the last three seasons of DS9. I know there's at least one early seasons of Next Gen that I've missed.
  • Spizzzo BN-0 2012/05/13 09:05:41
    Spizzzo BN-0
    Any true Libertarian would vote this way, as what consenting adults do is their own business.
  • belle 2012/05/12 02:12:18
    Obama's still evolving.
    belle
    +2
    If he gets a hold of this Group Marriage plan and thinks he can get votes for it He will be on TV with in a matter of seconds praising it.
  • FeedFwd ~POTL 2012/05/11 20:50:17
    Obama's still evolving.
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    +4
    At least Bill Clinton could stick a finger in the air and see which way the wind was blowing. I can't figure out why Obama would come out for gay marriage unless it was a prerequisite for his big fundraiser in George Clooney's back yard last night.
  • belle FeedFwd... 2012/05/12 02:08:47
    belle
    +1
    Bingo, even Jay Leno found that to be such a great timing for Obama.
  • D.C.Verdone 2012/05/11 17:57:22
    D.C.Verdone
    +1
    haha XD
  • Stan Kapusta 2012/05/11 06:37:20
    Stan Kapusta
    It's never worked. As far as gay marriage. I say this. This is America, as long as it makes them happy go for it.
  • Emi 2012/05/11 06:10:20
    Obama's still evolving.
    Emi
    It's nice to hear that it became legal~
    and perhaps Obama forgot to say " Bisexual should marry" but marry or not marry, the final result of bisexual' marriage is legal. right?
  • wysiwis Emi 2012/05/13 16:07:42
    wysiwis
    +1
    Actually, it HASN'T become legal. B.O. only says that he agrees with it. 30+ States have laws against "Gay" marriage!
  • AL 2012/05/11 04:48:33
    Obama's still evolving.
    AL
    +1
    LMAO!Obama would support bestiallity he knew it would help him get re-elected!
  • Rodney 2012/05/11 04:21:22
    Obama's still evolving.
    Rodney
    +2
    At 51 years old he isn't grown up YET! Actually, it's called pandering for his own self interests. He doesn't give a rats ass about Gays, Straights, Bisexuals, bestiality or anything else other then what's in it for him.
  • jdemme 2012/05/11 02:52:48
  • geegee 2012/05/11 01:42:17
    geegee
    Why don't you quit asking questions about this?? Who cares what Obama thinks about anything? He is not God. He doesn't make the rules. Stop even thinking in terms of who is gay, bi, or whatever !! Elevate your mind. Learn something good and useful instead. You are only corrupting your mind to give this sex crap any thought. I won't be answering any more questions about this crap. In the Bible marriage was made for one man and one woman. That is it.
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/05/11 01:39:44
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +2
    Obama shouldn't think, it's not good for the nation.
  • Leasheryn/Lady Willpower 2012/05/11 01:32:37
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +4
    Obama should focus on the real issues this country is facing and stop pandering to the mamby pampys/
  • Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL 2012/05/11 01:23:15
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    +4
    Another diversion from what is ailing this country. Wow politics is really an ugly monster. I feel like the last 3 + years with BO has been like watching another Springer episode which I turn off. No scruples!
  • Uranos7 2012/05/11 00:53:46
    Obama's still evolving.
    Uranos7
    Right now he is just endorsing gay marriage but ' after the election he will be more flexible'.
    So then polygamy, bestiality, and pedofilic marrige will be endorsed too.
    devil Obama
  • Icono1 2012/05/11 00:18:41
    Obama's still evolving.
    Icono1
    +2
    0bie is still evolving, but so is Pandora.

Yet then again, some wise person once said that there is nothing new under the sun.

Pandora s box
  • SK-pro impeachment 2012/05/10 23:43:08
    Obama's still evolving.
    SK-pro impeachment
    +3

What kind of cake is served at gay weddings?
    Fruit cake, of course.
  • Michael The Archangel 2012/05/10 22:27:35
    Michael The Archangel
    Zion or United States, May 10, 2012

What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:38)

THE EAST WIND OF DESTRUCTION.

Gay marriage: How Americans, like Obama, are ‘evolving’ on the issue
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/t...

This people of this country and all the nations of the gentiles and/or of the world that suffer these iniquities and abominations to be, should fear and tremble because they have no idea of the sudden destruction that awaits them unless they speedily repent and amend their ways.

The commandments of God are not suggestions or merely good ideas; they are the constitution of eternal life. And they are non negotiable and no amount of democratic support for wickedness will change that fact anywhere, at any time and in any place. For it is written that the LORD cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance and that even if the heavens and the earth shall pass away, but that the word of the LROD shall not pass away and that it shall be fulfilled. And it is also written that if the people sow filthiness they shall reap the EAST WIND, which brings about imminent sudden destruction in the form of the sword, plagues, famine and pestilence among other grievous and desolating judgments and scourges. ...

Zion or United States, May 10, 2012

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:38)

THE EAST WIND OF DESTRUCTION.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/t...

The commandments of God are not suggestions or merely good ideas; they are the constitution of eternal life. And they are non negotiable and no amount of democratic support for wickedness will change that fact anywhere, at any time and in any place. For it is written that the LORD cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance and that even if the heavens and the earth shall pass away, but that the word of the LROD shall not pass away and that it shall be fulfilled. And it is also written that if the people sow filthiness they shall reap the EAST WIND, which brings about imminent sudden destruction in the form of the sword, plagues, famine and pestilence among other grievous and desolating judgments and scourges. Here is the law and the testimony:

For behold, the Lord hath said: I will not succor my people in the day of their transgression; but I will hedge up their ways that they prosper not; and their doings shall be as a stumbling block before them.

And again, he saith: If my people shall sow filthiness they shall reap the chaff thereof in the whirlwind; and the effect thereof is poison. And again he saith: If my people shall sow filthiness they shall reap the east wind, which bringeth immediate destruction.

And now, behold, the promise of the Lord is fulfilled, and ye are smitten and afflicted.

But if ye will turn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in him, and serve him with all diligence of mind, if ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 7:29 - 33)

And it shall come to pass that I will smite this my people with sore afflictions, yea, with famine and with pestilence; and I will cause that they shall howl all the day long. Yea, and I will cause that they shall have burdens lashed upon their backs; and they shall be driven before like a dumb ass.

And it shall come to pass that I will send forth hail among them, and it shall smite them; and they shall also be smitten with the east wind; and insects shall pester their land also, and devour their grain. And they shall be smitten with a great pestilence—and all this will I do because of their iniquities and abominations.

And it shall come to pass that except they repent I will utterly destroy them from off the face of the earth; yet they shall leave a record behind them, and I will preserve them for other nations which shall possess the land; yea, even this will I do that I may discover the abominations of this people to other nations.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 12:4 - 8)

Now it is not common that the voice of the people desireth anything contrary to that which is right; but it is common for the lesser part of the people to desire that which is not right; therefore this shall ye observe and make it your law—to do your business by the voice of the people.

And if the time comes that the voice of the people doth choose iniquity, then is the time that the judgments of God will come upon you; yea, then is the time he will visit you with great destruction even as he has hitherto visited this land.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 29:26 - 27)

HEARKEN, O ye people of my church, saith the voice of him who dwells on high, and whose eyes are upon all men; yea, verily I say: Hearken ye people from afar; and ye that are upon the islands of the sea, listen together. For verily the voice of the Lord is unto all men, and there is none to escape; and there is no eye that shall not see, neither ear that shall not hear, neither heart that shall not be penetrated. And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed.

And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days. And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have commanded them.

Behold, this is mine authority, and the authority of my servants, and my preface unto the book of my commandments, which I have given them to publish unto you, O inhabitants of the earth.

Wherefore, fear and tremble, O ye people, for what I the Lord have decreed in them shall be fulfilled. And verily I say unto you, that they who go forth, bearing these tidings unto the inhabitants of the earth, to them is power given to seal both on earth and in heaven, the unbelieving and rebellious; Yea, verily, to seal them up unto the day when the wrath of God shall be poured out upon the wicked without measure— Unto the day when the Lord shall come to recompense unto every man according to his work, and measure to every man according to the measure which he has measured to his fellow man.

Wherefore the voice of the Lord is unto the ends of the earth, that all that will hear may hear: Prepare ye, prepare ye for that which is to come, for the Lord is nigh; And the anger of the Lord is kindled, and his sword is bathed in heaven, and it shall fall upon the inhabitants of the earth. And the arm of the Lord shall be revealed; and the day cometh that they who will not hear the voice of the Lord, neither the voice of his servants, neither give heed to the words of the prophets and apostles, shall be cut off from among the people; For they have strayed from mine ordinances, and have broken mine everlasting covenant; They seek not the Lord to establish his righteousness, but every man walketh in his own way, and after the image of his own god, whose image is in the likeness of the world, and whose substance is that of an idol, which waxeth old and shall perish in Babylon, even Babylon the great, which shall fall.

Wherefore, I the Lord, knowing the calamity which should come upon the inhabitants of the earth, called upon my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and spake unto him from heaven, and gave him commandments; And also gave commandments to others, that they should proclaim these things unto the world; and all this that it might be fulfilled, which was written by the prophets— The weak things of the world shall come forth and break down the mighty and strong ones, that man should not counsel his fellow man, neither trust in the arm of flesh— But that every man might speak in the name of God the Lord, even the Savior of the world; That faith also might increase in the earth; That mine everlasting covenant might be established; That the fulness of my gospel might be proclaimed by the weak and the simple unto the ends of the world, and before kings and rulers.

Behold, I am God and have spoken it; these commandments are of me, and were given unto my servants in their weakness, after the manner of their language, that they might come to understanding. And inasmuch as they erred it might be made known; And inasmuch as they sought wisdom they might be instructed; And inasmuch as they sinned they might be chastened, that they might repent; And inasmuch as they were humble they might be made strong, and blessed from on high, and receive knowledge from time to time. And after having received the record of the Nephites, yea, even my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., might have power to translate through the mercy of God, by the power of God, the Book of Mormon.

And also those to whom these commandments were given, might have power to lay the foundation of this church, and to bring it forth out of obscurity and out of darkness, the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth, with which I, the Lord, am well pleased, speaking unto the church collectively and not individually— For I the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance; Nevertheless, he that repents and does the commandments of the Lord shall be forgiven; And he that repents not, from him shall be taken even the light which he has received; for my Spirit shall not always strive with man, saith the Lord of Hosts.

And again, verily I say unto you, O inhabitants of the earth: I the Lord am willing to make these things known unto all flesh; For I am no respecter of persons, and will that all men shall know that the day speedily cometh; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power over his own dominion. And also the Lord shall have power over his saints, and shall reign in their midst, and shall come down in judgment upon Idumea, or the world.

Search these commandments, for they are true and faithful, and the prophecies and promises which are in them shall all be fulfilled. What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same. For behold, and lo, the Lord is God, and the Spirit beareth record, and the record is true, and the truth abideth forever and ever. Amen.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:1 - 39)

These things I say not of myself but as the LORD has spoken he shall also fulfill. Therefore, as one having authority, I now seal up the testimony and bind up the law among the Lord’s disciples and I do it I the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Attentively yours from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

Behold, I sent you out to testify and warn the people, and it becometh every man who hath been warned to warn his neighbor. Therefore, they are left without excuse, and their sins are upon their own heads.

He that seeketh me early shall find me, and shall not be forsaken. Therefore, tarry ye, and labor diligently, that you may be perfected in your ministry to go forth among the Gentiles for the last time, as many as the mouth of the Lord shall name, to bind up the law and seal up the testimony, and to prepare the saints for the hour of judgment which is to come; That their souls may escape the wrath of God, the desolation of abomination which awaits the wicked, both in this world and in the world to come.

Verily, I say unto you, let those who are not the first elders continue in the vineyard until the mouth of the Lord shall call them, for their time is not yet come; their garments are not clean from the blood of this generation. Abide ye in the liberty wherewith ye are made free; entangle not yourselves in sin, but let your hands be clean, until the Lord comes.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 88:81 - 86)
  • D.C.Ver... Michael... 2012/05/11 18:00:18
    D.C.Verdone
    Didn't read too long. If it had been a long thought out argument like someone who I have seen before I might have done it but the fact that you would read out of a book translated by man and passed down by MAN. Kinda puts me off even trying to read it.
  • Michael... D.C.Ver... 2012/05/11 18:49:01
    Michael The Archangel
    With the difference that what I have written may have saved your life if you had listenned unlike the cat minded wisdom of your fellows or friends in iniquity who are leading you to death. For all good things come from God becasue the devil does not make any one do good, no not one. For it is written:

And now I have spoken the words which the Lord God hath commanded me. nAnd thus saith the Lord: They shall stand as a bright testimony against this people, at the judgment day; whereof they shall be judged, every man according to his works, whether they be good, or whether they be evil.And if they be evil they are consigned to an awful view of their own guilt and abominations, which doth cause them to shrink from the presence of the Lord into a state of misery and endless torment, from whence they can no more return; therefore they have drunk damnation to their own souls.Therefore, they have drunk out of the cup of the wrath of God, which justice could no more deny unto them than it could deny that Adam should fall because of his partaking of the forbidden fruit; therefore, mercy could have claim on them no more forever.And their torment is as a lake of fire and brimstone, whose flames are unquenchable, and whose smoke ascendeth up forever and ever. Thus hath the Lord commanded ...

And now I have spoken the words which the Lord God hath commanded me. nAnd thus saith the Lord: They shall stand as a bright testimony against this people, at the judgment day; whereof they shall be judged, every man according to his works, whether they be good, or whether they be evil.And if they be evil they are consigned to an awful view of their own guilt and abominations, which doth cause them to shrink from the presence of the Lord into a state of misery and endless torment, from whence they can no more return; therefore they have drunk damnation to their own souls.Therefore, they have drunk out of the cup of the wrath of God, which justice could no more deny unto them than it could deny that Adam should fall because of his partaking of the forbidden fruit; therefore, mercy could have claim on them no more forever.And their torment is as a lake of fire and brimstone, whose flames are unquenchable, and whose smoke ascendeth up forever and ever. Thus hath the Lord commanded me. Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 3:23 - 27)

And if they are not the words of Christ, judge ye—for Christ will show unto you, with power and great glory, that they are his words, at the last day; and you and I shall stand face to face before his bar; and ye shall know that I have been commanded of him to write these things, notwithstanding my weakness.And I pray the Father in the name of Christ that many of us, if not all, may be saved in his kingdom at that great and last day. And now, my beloved brethren, all those who are of the house of Israel, and all ye ends of the earth, I speak unto you as the voice of one crying from the dust: Farewell until that great day shall come. And you that will not partake of the goodness of God, and respect the words of the Jews, and also my words, and the words which shall proceed forth out of the mouth of the Lamb of God, behold, I bid you an everlasting farewell, for these words shall condemn you at the last day. For what I seal on earth, shall be brought against you at the judgment bar; for thus hath the Lord commanded me, and I must obey. Amen.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 33:11 - 15)

¡OÍD, oh gentiles, y escuchad las palabras de Jesucristo, el Hijo del Dios viviente, las cuales él me ha mandado que hable concerniente a vosotros! Pues he aquí, él me manda escribir, diciendo: ¡Tornaos, todos vosotros gentiles, de vuestros caminos de maldad; y arrepentíos de vuestras obras malas, de vuestras mentiras y engaños, y de vuestras fornicaciones, y de vuestras abominaciones secretas, y vuestras idolatrías, y vuestros asesinatos, y vuestras supercherías sacerdotales, y vuestras envidias, y vuestras contiendas, y de todas vuestras iniquidades y abominaciones, y venid a mí, y sed bautizados en mi nombre para que recibáis la remisión de vuestros pecados, y seáis llenos del Espíritu Santo, para que seáis contados entre los de mi pueblo que son de la casa de Israel!

(Libro de Mormón | 3 Nefi 30:1 - 2)

And I exhort you to remember these things; for the time speedily cometh that ye shall know that I lie not, for ye shall see me at the bar of God; and the Lord God will say unto you: Did I not declare my words unto you, which were written by this man, like as one crying from the dead, yea, even as one speaking out of the dust? I declare these things unto the fulfilling of the prophecies. And behold, they shall proceed forth out of the mouth of the everlasting God; and his word shall hiss forth from generation to generation. And God shall show unto you, that that which I have written is true.

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 10:27 - 29)
  • D.C.Ver... Michael... 2012/05/11 18:57:57
    D.C.Verdone
    Honey, I don't need a book in any which way shape or form to save me. I just trust in the love of God to judge me and not the word of man.
  • Michael... D.C.Ver... 2012/05/11 19:17:29
    Michael The Archangel
    Wickendess never heard or saw God, this is why we have these books to know by which standards you will be judged because by the things that are written will God judge the world whether their works were good or bad. The copying and pasting is only to substantiate my claims or an added witness against you. So that you do not know that they are my words. God will not judge you, I will and I AM. This is why I am here. How else would you know what God has said unto us for your welfare or doom? .And this is why we are sent to write. If you thought at I was here only answering your vain questions you were mistaken. I am here extensively telling you things that will quicken you in the day of judgment and which will keep you company in the living hell. And this is how you are being served, just like in court. Only that I do it apriori because unless you speedily repent and amend your ways, when you die you will go to prison for a very, very long time. And there are no bibles there as there are in some jails. It is a solitary dungeon where you hear the cries and shrieks of others but you cannot see them. You can't get there what you could not read here. So I am hand feeding you milk and honey. It tastes sweet now, but it will turn bitter in your souls latter on. Please to meet you. I a...

Wickendess never heard or saw God, this is why we have these books to know by which standards you will be judged because by the things that are written will God judge the world whether their works were good or bad. The copying and pasting is only to substantiate my claims or an added witness against you. So that you do not know that they are my words. God will not judge you, I will and I AM. This is why I am here. How else would you know what God has said unto us for your welfare or doom? .And this is why we are sent to write. If you thought at I was here only answering your vain questions you were mistaken. I am here extensively telling you things that will quicken you in the day of judgment and which will keep you company in the living hell. And this is how you are being served, just like in court. Only that I do it apriori because unless you speedily repent and amend your ways, when you die you will go to prison for a very, very long time. And there are no bibles there as there are in some jails. It is a solitary dungeon where you hear the cries and shrieks of others but you cannot see them. You can't get there what you could not read here. So I am hand feeding you milk and honey. It tastes sweet now, but it will turn bitter in your souls latter on. Please to meet you. I am your assigned counselor or Judge. If I were you, I would repent and come unto Christ.

For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south, and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for out of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written. For behold, I shall speak unto the Jews and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the Nephites and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the other tribes of the house of Israel, which I have led away, and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto all nations of the earth and they shall write it. And it shall come to pass that the Jews shall have the words of the Nephites, and the Nephites shall have the words of the Jews; and the Nephites and the Jews shall have the words of the lost tribes of Israel; and the lost tribes of Israel shall have the words of the Nephites and the Jews. And it shall come to pass that my people, which are of the house of Israel, shall be gathered home unto the lands of their possessions; and my word also shall be gathered in one. And I will show unto them that fight against my word and against my people, who are of the house of Israel, that I am God, and that I covenanted with Abraham that I would remember his seed forever.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 29:11 - 14)
  • D.C.Ver... Michael... 2012/05/11 19:25:47
    D.C.Verdone
    You have no place to judge, that is why god is almighty and you are not. Once again reciting words from a book that might as well have come from the mouths of men does not give you the power of god which is to judge.

GOD will judge me not you. Your opinion matters not to me because I know where the true power lies and it is not in your words.

He will be the one to tell me whether I am condemed or if I am saved. I will be save for I know what is right and what is wrong. Once again, I do NOT need a book to tell me that, I use my common sense for that.
  • Michael... D.C.Ver... 2012/05/11 19:40:48 (edited)
    Michael The Archangel
    I have been doing that ever since I placed my first post and you just noticed it?

DO you actually think that I like reading propaganda? I am here because here is where the wicked are and here is where God is most needed. But few or none will listen and some are my witnesses. As you see, I am in control of all communications in all these news boards and answering multiple comments at the same time. This is my job. I have been trained a front man, or like a spin doctor if you will so that you get your medicine.

I am like a lion and you are in my territory, by every word I say I am tearing you apart and none can deliver, because the LORD has made my horn iron and my hoofs brass to thresh and to tear down. Do you know that that means. I am a die heard or hard to kill. And as the LORD says, I is me that does it for I walk with God. Or will I be crying out of my den if I have taken nothing? I am truly feasting with your flesh. For if this it is written:

Can two walk together, except they be agreed? Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey? will a young lion cry out of his den, if he have taken nothing? Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all?

Shall a trumpet be blown in t...

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

Publish in the palaces at Ashdod, and in the palaces in the land of Egypt, and say, Assemble yourselves upon the mountains of Samaria, and behold the great tumults in the midst thereof, and the oppressed in the midst thereof. For they know not to do right, saith the LORD, who store up violence and robbery in their palaces. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; An adversary there shall be even round about the land; and he shall bring down thy strength from thee, and thy palaces shall be spoiled. Thus saith the LORD; As the shepherd taketh out of the mouth of the lion two legs, or a piece of an ear; so shall the children of Israel be taken out that dwell in Samaria in the corner of a bed, and in Damascus in a couch. Hear ye, and testify in the house of Jacob, saith the Lord GOD, the God of hosts, That in the day that I shall visit the transgressions of Israel upon him I will also visit the altars of Beth-el: and the horns of the altar shall be cut off, and fall to the ground. And I will smite the winter house with the summer house; and the houses of ivory shall perish, and the great houses shall have an end, saith the LORD.

(Old Testament | Amos 3:3 - 15)

But they know not the thoughts of the LORD, neither understand they his counsel: for he shall gather them as the sheaves into the floor. Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the LORD, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.

(Old Testament | Micah 4:12 - 13)

And I say unto you, that if the Gentiles do not repent after the blessing which they shall receive, after they have scattered my people— Then shall ye, who are a remnant of the house of Jacob, go forth among them; and ye shall be in the midst of them who shall be many; and ye shall be among them as a lion among the beasts of the forest, and as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who, if he goeth through both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

Thy hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off. And I will gather my people together as a man gathereth his sheaves into the floor. For I will make my people with whom the Father hath covenanted, yea, I will make thy horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass. And thou shalt beat in pieces many people; and I will consecrate their gain unto the Lord, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth. And behold, I am he who doeth it.And it shall come to pass, saith the Father, that the sword of my justice shall hang over them at that day; and except they repent it shall fall upon them, saith the Father, yea, even upon all the nations of the Gentiles.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 20:15 - 20)
    +6
    Of course it is. Pretty soon, there'll be nothing left of marriage. Any set of roommates can declare themselves married any time they want.
  • Uranos7 Temlako... 2012/05/11 00:55:30
    Uranos7
    +2
    and thier pets!
  • Sinister Ken Doll™ 2012/05/10 22:09:44
    Sinister Ken Doll™
    http://www.sodahead.com/livin...

thank you so much for playing on a negative stereotype -____-

bisexual just means you're attracted to both men and women; it doesn't mean you like them at the same time

above, i posted a link to a poll i did a few months ago where i clearly stated how i feel about bisexual dating.
  • Leslie 2012/05/10 22:09:07
    Leslie
    +2
    Bisexuality has nothing to do with with group marriage. He said "same sex couples" which would include bisexuals. If you were talking about polyamory, you could have a point.
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/05/10 21:54:07
    Obama's still evolving.
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +4
    Obama has evolved from a parasite to a cockroach. But he can change back at any minute. He will be more flexible in the future.
  • kmay 2012/05/10 20:51:37
    Obama's still evolving.
    kmay
  • Thor American EXPAT n New G... 2012/05/10 20:29:39
    Thor American EXPAT n New Guinea
    +7
    So when do we start hearing from the Beastiality crowd. Wanting their rights to marry Fido & Fifi.

Or perhaps A jockey wanting to wed Seabiscuit.
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/05/10 20:08:26
    Obama's still evolving.
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +6
    Yes he's still evolving while the country is dissolving.
  • Just Another Girl (5) 2012/05/10 19:58:47
    Just Another Girl (5)
    What consenting ADULTS do is none of our business. If a guy wants 6 wives and all 6 wives are adults and go into the marriage willingly. Who are we to tell them they are wrong? If a woman wants to marry a guy and a girl and all 3 are ADULTS and go into the marriage willingly it's none of our business.

2014/10/31 12:56:00