Does Obama and the left bare responsibility for the explosions in Boston?

Tee Quake 2013/04/15 21:44:14
12 votes
9%
14 votes
10%
17 votes
12%
95 votes
69%
OH HELL YES. OBAMA, WHO IS SENDING BILLIONS TO OUR ENEMIES IN EGYPT, THE MORSI MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD GOVERNMENT. OBAMA. WHO IS LOADING DOWN HIS INNER CIRCLE WITH MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD MEMBERS AND/OR PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH THE RADICAL ISLAMIC VIEWPOINT. WHERE'S OBAMA'S SUPPORT FOR THE CHRISTIAN MAJORITY? OBAMA IS PLAYING US ALL FOR A BUNCH OF SUCKERS. HIS BIG SHOW ON GUN CONTROL WHICH 52% OF AMERICANS REJECT. GET OBAMA IN FRONT OF CONGRESS FOR HIS CRIMINAL ACTIONS IN BENGHAZI AND GET THE TRAITOR OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE BEFORE HE CAN FINISH HIS PLANS TO DO REAL DAMAGE. I SWEAR, IF I HEAR OVOMIT CRYING ABOUT THE DEAD AND WOUNDED IN BOSTON TODAY, I WILL VOMIT MYSELF. BE GONE, OBAMA. RESIGN. YOU ARE A COMMUNIST TRAITOR.

Question Closed

• BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET) 2013/04/15 21:46:26
    I SAY....
    BattleBattlerBenji (PHAET)
    +44
    You disgust and sicken me to my very core. I'm willing to bet good money that, as soon as the news reached you, you were rubbing your hands in glee at all the ways you could wedge politics into this.

I hope karma comes and bites you hard in the ass.

• mich52 unclepat 2013/04/16 00:32:13
  • hazel unclepat 2013/04/16 12:35:05
    hazel
    ESPECIALLY WHEN IT TAKES GOING ON 7 MONTHS NOW FOR BENGAZI
  • Stan hazel 2013/04/16 21:39:17
    Stan
    +2
    Hell Babs, it is going on ten years since your maggots created two wars, with one of them created on nothing but lies. Want some facts on that? What are you trying to say about Benghazi Babs, as this should really be a real hoot? What do you think has been proven about Benghazi? Hell, you can't even spell the word my little mental midget. Is this the same kind of conspiracy theories as the Obama's Certificate and the Death Panel idiocy? Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!
  • unclepat hazel 2013/04/16 22:23:04
    unclepat
    +1
    At the risk of sounding insensitive, SCREW BEN damnit GHAZI!!! You teabaggers have been quite literally trying to create a mountain out of the proverbial molehill. Yet none of you fools have gone after YOUR BOY BUSH about his inability to bring to justice, those that perpetrated the single greatest terrorist attack on AMERICAN SOIL. No, the only fall back option you guys could come up with was the bald faced lie that it was the Bush policies that eventually led to the killing of Bin Laden. And you couldn't even say that with a straight face. A few Ambassadors that KNEW the risk of working in foreign lands compared to over 3,000 citizens that at the most, should have worried about being mugged on the way to work? Are you clowns serious? Are you that utterly desperate to pin something on the most transparent administration that this country has had in years, that instead of firing the punk ass GOP'ers that cut the funding necessary to provide decent security to our ambassadors, you instead look to blame those that had NOTHING to do with it? Get real already. You know why the race card comes with unlimited credit in this case??? BECAUSE IT'S TRUE. YOU'RE A BUNCH OF RACIST PIGS THAT HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO PIN ON THIS MAN OTHER THAN THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN. NOW GO FIND SOME DAMN FACTS AND GET BACK TO ME!!!!!
  • Sissy unclepat 2013/04/20 11:57:36
  • John Hall mich52 2013/04/16 00:25:44
    John Hall
    You can do us all a favor and join him .
  • remy John Hall 2013/04/16 02:18:15
    remy
    +7
    As can you.
  • Guru_T_... John Hall 2013/04/16 03:34:53 (edited)
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +5
    The odds are much, much better that you'll earn yourself a Darwin Award before you're able to raise your IQ out of the single digit range.

LOL! Above my pay grade? Personally, I'm betting you're just a minimum wage drone who wears a name tag. Tee Bitch blocked me or I'd have answered your illiterate response directly.
  • John Hall Guru_T_... 2013/04/16 13:52:04
    John Hall
    My pay grade is way above your level .
  • Stan John Hall 2013/04/16 09:03:02
    Stan
    +2
    And you can do all of us a favor and jam your head as far up your dark place where the sun doesn't shine as you can get it. Neanderthal, you really shouldn't put your limited intelligence on display and let your mind wander. It's much too small to be out on its own. I'm sure some people would like to have a lower IQ so they could enjoy your company, but then to get it that low one would become comatose just to do it.
  • John Hall Stan 2013/04/16 13:51:23
    John Hall
    Ill be the 1st to say I'm not the smartest person on the block but I'm head and shoulders over anyone on the left .
  • Stan John Hall 2013/04/16 21:30:01
    Stan
    +2
    You have adequately put on display that your not very intelligent, but do pontificate about how a Neanderthal such as yourself is head and shoulders above anyone on the left? Please tell us what you feel makes you so superior to everyone on the left, as we all need comedic relief.

I am just a pragmatic, realist, left-leaning Independent. My only other choice was to join a group of maggots who almost ran our country into another Great Depression. Now what kind of idiot would join a bunch of gaping primates who would do that? Oh, in case you didn't catch that Babs, that is a leading question?

Do pontificate what places you above anyone on the left, as they did not run us into an economic abyss. Your group of rustic imbeciles did that. How much intelligence does that take?

Conservatism is incompatible with democracy. prosperity, and civilization in general. It is a destructive system of inequality and prejudice that is founded on deception and has no place in the modern world. For thousands of years, conservatism was universally understood as being in opposition to democracy, and the destruction of reason. Conservatism is the domination of society by an Aristocracy (The filthy Rich). Conservatism is incompatible with democracy and rational thought. They frequently attempt to destro...

Conservatism is incompatible with democracy. prosperity, and civilization in general. It is a destructive system of inequality and prejudice that is founded on deception and has no place in the modern world. For thousands of years, conservatism was universally understood as being in opposition to democracy, and the destruction of reason. Conservatism is the domination of society by an Aristocracy (The filthy Rich). Conservatism is incompatible with democracy and rational thought. They frequently attempt to destroy rational thought, for example, by using language in ways that stand just out of reach of rational debate or rebuttal.

Conservatives do not trust the intellect or the will of the people. Their goal is to subjugate them for the benefit of a small minority of the privileged, while convincing the masses that this is the correct order of things, they have a great dislike for the very idea of equality. Equality you see is a very mischievous and complicated concept for them to handle. If it were not for the Declaration of Independence, it would be long gone by now. Equality is an ideal that contradicts everything they stand for. It is obvious that people do not enjoy matching portions of health, skill, talent, intellect, strong family support, wealth and privilege, and even good will. Because of that, equality loses its practical meaning. Democracy, where each person's vote, value and opinion are equal with everyone else, seems a naive form of government doomed to failure to the hidden agenda of conservatism. It always has. The founders of modern day conservatism make this very clear.

Simply put, not everyone, as defined by conservatives should have an equal voice, because not everyone should be viewed as equal, and therefore deserving. Conservatism calls for us to surrender to their acknowledged aristocracy of those who have great wealth, leadership abilities, power, and stature. These include conservative politicians, corporate CEOs, the Filthy Rich, some religious leaders who tow the line, and purveyors of local prejudices (Governor Scott Walker, etc.), those who blaspheme the name of freedom by trying to control the thoughts and values of others. We all know them well

Setting up an aristocracy of power is the central cause of conservatism, despite all the talk about national debt, religion, patriotism, taxes, spending, gun rights, and abortion. These issues are nothing but stepping stones to their goal, and all one has to do is look how these leaders live their lives to verify it (Glenn Beck, Sara Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Rick Perry, Newt Gingrich, Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Eric canter, Rush Limbaugh, and your leader Grover Norquist etc.). Their hypocrisy is undeniable, which is why wedge issues never really get resolved. Actions speak louder than words. Their chief concern proven over and over again is to cater to the Filthy Rich and powerful-while making sure that the working people are subserviently supportive of them through DEFICIT PRODUCING TAX CUTS, even against their own interests. Some democracy. When they talk of tradition, this is what they mean. They are harking back to a form of aristocracy rule rooted in the Middle Ages.This is exactly the process by which Corporate fascism or Oligarchy/Plutocracy are created.

Conservatives are all fundamentalists with a top dressing of chaos and destruction. That is why they are the stupidest of Conservatives, T-Boogers, and reactionary in politics and the most bigoted of obstructionists and domestic terrorists. When it comes to getting their hate on they are all of the same opinion: stop it, lie about it, distort it, obstruct it, flog it, dynamite it, and stamp the truth right out of it.
  • John Hall Stan 2013/04/17 13:25:32
    John Hall
    You sure do write a lot and say nothing but people like you think that if you write a biography your smarter then others . I can my answers short and sweet and ill say it again I'm smarter your your ass .
  • Stan John Hall 2013/04/18 11:18:32
    Stan
    +2
    I just confront and expose your lies, conspiracy theories, and distortions of the truth Bubba. Your right, I do say a lot as your kind needs the education. I only give to those who need it, I understand you think what I say is nothing, but then your group of maggots don't live in the fact-based world, and facts, truth, recoded history, and reality are foreign concepts to you. That is why you never have any answers.

I can explain the facts, truth, and reality for you, but I can't understand it for you. You see, half-wit, your falsehood is cowardice; the truth is courage. Fraud and falsehood only dread inquiry, while truth encourages it. Educating you helps you to learn what you didn't even know what you don't know. Your prejudice and denial is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Sure, I’ve encountered Conservatives like you before – but I had to pay an admission. It’s not that I’m smarter than you, its just that you’re dumber than everyone else. I love having this battle of wits with you but I don’t like fighting an unarmed person. I don’t hate you… I just don’t appreciate your existence, and you’re so much smarter when you don’t speak!

"I can my answers short and sweet and ill say it again I'm smarter your your ass."

Your so frustrated that...

Your so frustrated that you are even starting to stutter at the end of your sentences. So you smarter than my a$$? That is a strange comparison between your wit and my a$$. OK you brain is smarter than my a$$, but then my a$$ is not where I do most of my thinking! You believe yourself to be a wit, but I am convinced that you are really only a half-wit! I heard you were the first in your family born without a tail my little gaping primate? Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha.
  • John Hall Stan 2013/04/18 11:46:49
    John Hall
    What you do is tell me what you think are lies and the truth it's just your opinion from the left . You say I'm frustrated are you kidding me I enjoy hearing feedback from the left because you think you know it all and it all comes down to you give me your opinion from the left point of view and that's it .
  • robert mich52 2013/04/16 03:19:09
    robert
    +1
    Sure give the commander in chief a free pass, and absolve him from his duty to protect "all Americans"
  • mich52 robert 2013/04/16 03:33:09
  • robert mich52 2013/04/16 03:43:33
    robert
    +1
    He and his homeland security have a responsibility to guarantee all Americans that they are doing everything they can to protect all Americans safety, obviously this terrorist flew under their radar,, or were they being as vigilant as they should have been?
  • LindaM robert 2013/04/16 05:39:15
    LindaM
    +4
    Tell that to the Bush.. Where was our protection then?
  • robert LindaM 2013/04/16 11:57:12
    robert
    Tell that to bubba who didn't respond when the USS cole was hit and he failed to respond!! Then bin laden knew we were spineless and therefore hit NYC when bush got in.. They respect strength and its so terrible that your democrat presidents are so wimpy they refuse to project strength ..
  • hazel robert 2013/04/16 12:36:29
    hazel
    +1
    ITS A SAD ONE ROBERT ,,NO ONE HAS BEEN HOME FOR A LONG TIME NOW
  • robert hazel 2013/04/16 12:44:58
    robert
    +1
    Your right hazel, and these damn libs are responsible for sucking up to the terrorists so much that the terrorists believe its Alright to kill Americans!!
  • hazel robert 2013/04/16 14:23:41
    hazel
    +1
    OBAMA DOESNT WANT TO HURT THEIR WIDDLE FEEWINS
  • Stan hazel 2013/04/17 10:33:41
    Stan
    +1
    Why would Obama want to hurt your little feelings Babs, as you don't have any feelings because your a conservative. You are afflicted with
    diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas. Cup Cakes, you would be out of your depth in a parking lot mud-puddle.

The only truly new ideas [the right] has come up with in the last thirty years are (1) supply side economics, which is a way of redistributing the wealth upward toward those who already have more than they know what to do with, and (2) creationism, which is a parallel idea for redistributing ignorance out from its fundamentalist strongholds to those who know more than they need to.
  • Stan robert 2013/04/17 10:29:11
    Stan
    +1
    Bubba, Hazel is even more ignorant than you are, so she is not going to be able to dig you out of the hole you just dug for yourself. Neither of you knows what your talking about, and both of you were the first in your families born without tails. I only deal in facts, truth, recorded history, and reality, and neither one of you even knows what that is. Your just two of the little minions or parrots who can only regurgitate what your fed out of the GOP echo chamber, and your both subliminally brainwashed. Do you even know or understand what facts, truth, recorded history or reality is?????????.

Show me one fact that backs up you claim that liberals suck up to the terrorist, as in your USS Cole example, you didn't have a clue what year that happened, and tried to blame it on Obama. So what you are claiming about the liberals is exactly what your own party did, as the USS Cole, and 9/11 happened when a Republican President was in office. Moreover, it was a Republican President who had no clue where Osama bin Laden was, nor did he care, So Bush started another war in Iraq based on nothing but lies. I can also provide the facts on that if you so desire. The killing of over 5,000 of our troops, the maiming of over 2,500 more, and the deaths of over 100,000 innocent Iraquis was all d...

Show me one fact that backs up you claim that liberals suck up to the terrorist, as in your USS Cole example, you didn't have a clue what year that happened, and tried to blame it on Obama. So what you are claiming about the liberals is exactly what your own party did, as the USS Cole, and 9/11 happened when a Republican President was in office. Moreover, it was a Republican President who had no clue where Osama bin Laden was, nor did he care, So Bush started another war in Iraq based on nothing but lies. I can also provide the facts on that if you so desire. The killing of over 5,000 of our troops, the maiming of over 2,500 more, and the deaths of over 100,000 innocent Iraquis was all done on lies.

The truth is that it was a Republican President and administration who made it alright for the enemies to kill Americans. You really are trying to recreate recorded history to fit your lies. the only way you can do that is to find some way of going back in time and rewrite history. You have a snowballs chance in hell of accomplishing that feat.

Your pathology is that of irrational hate which demonstrates insecurity, helplessness, guilt, and the inability to effect change. Hatred of a person based on race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or national origin constitutes irrational hate. Your hatred and myths and Obama comments shows your pathology in great detail. This is not the comment of the Presidents Ideology or policies, it is an outright attack on the person.

The more insecure you feel, the larger the hate mask you wear and this Black African American President just drives you into a racist rage. Irrational hate bleeds through day-to-day activities in the form of racial barbs and ethnic humor. Irrational hate elevates the hater above the hated. Many insecure people feel a sense of self-worth by relegating a person or group of people to a lower status, much the same way a school yard bully does. Not all insecure people are haters, but all haters are insecure people.

Falsehood is cowardice, the truth courage. Fraud and falsehood only dread inquiry, while truth encourages it. Your education will teach you what you didn't even know what you don't know. Your prejudice and irrational irrationality is a great time saver. You can form opinions and myths without having to get the facts. One can observe the real Conservative agenda just by watching what they do.

You provide all of the signs of an infantile jacka$$ I've heard more coherent things from a schizophrenic with Tourette's. I didn't intend to hurt your feelings when I called you an idiot. I thought you already knew it. Come on back Duffus as I need one more of you maggots to bitch-slap around, and you appear to be a perfect candidate.

It’s not that I’m smarter than you, its just that you’re dumber than everyone else.
  • robert Stan 2013/04/17 10:35:18
    robert
    +1
    I didn't say it happened under Obama you straight up liar,, re-read it!!! It happened when bubba was banging interns and doing the only thing you libs are good at; being perverts!!
  • Stan robert 2013/04/17 11:34:59
    Stan
    +1
    Then try explaining this comment away which is on one of your postings??

"Tell that to bubba who didn't respond when the USS cole was hit and he failed to respond!!"

Unless you were writing in a foreign language, that is what you actually did say half-wit. Another thing, half-wit, is that I don't lie as I don't need to. I do confront and expose infantile Jacka$$es like you. If that is not what you were blaming Obama for, then you need to take a class in the art of clear and concise communication.

Who are you calling Bubba in this case and banging what interns. Do you ever use facts, or do you just engage your mouth before you engage you brai?.

Actually my little gaping primate, I am a left-leaning Independent pragmatist and realist. My only other choice was to join the maggots who almost ran our country into another Great Depression. Now what kind of idiot would join such a group? In case you didn't comprehend what I said, my little rustic imbecile, that was a leading question????? Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!
  • robert Stan 2013/04/17 11:38:51
    robert
    +1
    Bubba refers to Clinton, the liberal pervert from Arkansas !!!
  • Stan robert 2013/04/18 12:00:52
    Stan
    +1
    Well let me say it again since you didn't comprehend it the first time. The Navy Destroyer USS Cole was attacked on October 12, 2000, and Clinton was not the President on October 12,2000, because George Walker Bush was.

Are you a little slow, or is your elevator not making it to your top floors half-wit. don't you understand English? Do you know exactly what the definition of a pervert is? It refers to a sexual deviant or even a pedophile?

I can stand brute force, but brute false reasoning is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect.

I've heard more coherent things from a schizophrenic with Tourette's than your babble.
  • Stan robert 2013/04/18 12:04:20
    Stan
    +1
    My use of Bubba with you refers to a backwoods hillbilly with a lizard-brain mentality.
  • hazel Stan 2013/04/17 17:07:42
    hazel
    HERE I FOUND IT FOR YOU A DOG TAIL
  • Stan hazel 2013/04/18 12:02:40
    Stan
    +1
    A dog???? Thank You half-wit! Again, diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.
  • hazel Stan 2013/04/18 21:42:23
    hazel
    NO YOUR LIZARD TAIL YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR
  • Stan hazel 2013/04/20 11:11:21
    Stan
    +1
    You need to look at your picture again half-wit or do you not know the difference between a dog's tail and a lizard's tail? Your attempt at insulting is so pathetic. I always knew you cretins were really, really slow, but you top them all.

You’re so much smarter when you don’t speak! I've heard more coherent things from a schizophrenic with Tourette's. You are very much like an egg that cannot be a chicken anymore.
  • Stan hazel 2013/04/17 09:59:52
    Stan
    +1
    What is so damn sad is that neither you or that maggot can tell the Truth if you life depended on it, and your even more idiotic and stupid than he is.

I am going to prove just how uninformed, knowledge deprived, not living in the fact-based world, ignorant and stupid you hypocritical, and bigoted you Conservatards really are. I will show just how absolutely racist you gaping primates have become. I would assume that you are aware that we live in the fact-based world, and there are tons of search engines on the web that have recorded history. You have just demonstrated your ignorance and determination to spread lies, conspiracy theories, and distortions of recorded history and truth.

So you are declaring Obama didn't respond when the U.S. Navy Destroyer the USS Cole was hit and now trying to spread the hypocrisy, deceit, and bigotry that Obama did not respond???? Let me tell you why Obama didn't respond you half-wit. THE AL-QAIDA SUICIDE TERRORIST ATTACK ON THE U.S. NAVY DESTROYER USS COLE HAPPENED IN ADEN, YEMEN ON OCTOBER 12,000. So you asinine imbecile, Obama didn't respond because he was not the President then, but George W. Bush (A REPUBLICAN) sure the hell was, and he did not do one thing about it during his entire 8 years in office.

WHAT YEAR WAS THE U.S. NAVY DESTROYER CO...

WHAT YEAR WAS THE U.S. NAVY DESTROYER COLE ATTACKED?
    http://www.history.navy.mil/l...
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/396...
    http://www.foreignpolicyjourn...
    http://www.navytimes.com/arti...
    http://whatreallyhappened.com...

This is a prime example of how history deprived you gaping primates are and how you will lie and distort every word that comes out of your mouth

I can explain it for you eggplant, but I can't understand it for you.
    What is the price of a ticket to become a Conservative or T-Booger today. Skills at lying, creating conspiracy theories, distortions of the truth, irrational hatred, hyperbole, shoot first, aim later, being phlegmatic, having monomania, a psychotic disorder, and the Hidden Evil of being psychopaths? I have never seen such Evil so prevalent in one group.

George Walker Bush was already in office when we were hit on 9/11, and he ignored the warnings from President Clinton that intelligence knew al-Qaida had plans to do something big to our country. This destroys any chance that you have one bit of credibility, because you either lied about this or were so damn ignorant and stupid that you don't have a clue what you are talking about and I think it is the former. How can anybody be that stupid??????????

Obama was the one who exhibited strength rather than the hypocrisy of the Republicans who got our country hit twice in Bush's first four years in office.

Would you like to try again maggot now that you destroyed any credibility you might have?

• robert Stan 2013/04/17 10:37:09
    robert
    +1
    You are definitely unhinged, quit taking bong hits and try employment, oh I forgot there's no jobs with Obama !!
  • Stan robert 2013/04/17 11:54:41
    Stan
    +1
    Oh dear, another dissatisfied customer. TOO MUCH????? I have this big old heart and can find the strength to forgive your mental dysfunctions. I will come and hold your hand to help you through the scary parts if you like? I am 72 and have been retired for over 16 years, so why should I get a job as I don't need one as I have worked for over 30 years already?

But then you can't provide the facts that proves Obama didn't create any jobs, as I was simply indicated your maggots, OBSTRUCTION, FILIBUSTERING AND BLOCKING ALL JOB CREATION, HOLDING THE COUNTRY HOSTAGE THREE TIMES, DEADLOCKING CONGRESS SO THAT NO LEGISLATION COULD BE PASSED TO FIX THE ECONOMIC ABYSS YOUR NEANDERTHALS CREATED.
    Again, you can convince me with some facts, truth, recorded history and reality if you could?

Can you explain or provide anything the GOP did to help their country or the American people to fix the economic abyss the Republicans created ????? What jobs has your group of gaping primate created in the last 4 years and three months?

WHICH PARTY HAS BEEN BEST FOR THE ECONOMY?
    http://www.dailykos.com/story...
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/a...
    http://www.dailykos.com/story...
    http://crooksandliars.com/jon...
    http://www.washingtonpost.com...

• Personal disposable income has grown ne...

http://www.dailykos.com/story...
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/a...
    http://www.dailykos.com/story...
    http://crooksandliars.com/jon...
    http://www.washingtonpost.com...

• Personal disposable income has grown nearly 6 times more under Democratic presidents
    • Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has grown 7 times more under Democratic presidents
    • Corporate profits have grown over 16% more per year under Democratic presidents (they actually declined under Republicans by an average of 4.53%/year)
    • Average annual compound return on the stock market has been 18 times greater under Democratic presidents (If you invested $100k for 40 years of Republican administrations you had $126k at the end, if you invested $100k for 40 years of Democrat administrations you had $3.9M at the end)
    • Republican presidents added 2.5 times more to the national debt than Democratic presidents
    • The two times the economy steered into the ditch (Great Depression and Great Recession) were during Republican, laissez faire administrations
    Corporate profits have risen under Obama more than any other president

OBAMA JOB CREATION
    http://www.politifact.com/oba...
    http://www.politifact.com/tru...
    http://www.politifact.com/tru...
    http://www.secure.assets.bost...
    http://www.barackobama.com/jo...
    http://www.mediamatters.org/r...

NATURAL BORN JOB KILLERS: REPUBLICANS OBSTRUCT OVER 4.2 MILLION JOBS

By: Rmuse, 
July 11th, 2012

Most human beings appreciate a person who sets a long-term goal and achieves success through honesty, integrity, careful planning, dedication, and single-minded determination to see their final objective reach fruition. There are, of course, some goals that should never be made (Voter Suppression), much less achieved, and world history is replete with examples of profane and despicable leaders whose goals were not in the best interest of humankind and caused immeasurable damage to a great number of people. On Inauguration night in 2009, Republican leaders gathered to plot the absolute obstruction of President Obama’s economic agenda and thus far, they have been successful much to the suffering, and disappointment of millions of Americans who continue to suffer the effects Republican’s goal of retarding economic recovery and job creation. The GOP makes matters worse by decrying the President’s handling of the economy when the truth is that if they had not blocked, obstructed, filibustered, and stonewalled every one of the President’s plans to improve the jobs and economic picture, the economy would be much closer to achieving a robust recovery.

The only failure in Republican attempts to totally destroy the economy was their inability to obstruct the President’s stimulus the Congressional Budget Office and several independent agencies claim created over 3.5 million jobs. However, they have made up for that success by refusing to consider President Obama’s American Jobs Act proposed over a year-and-a-half ago, and coupled with severe austerity measures at the state and local level, they have been successful maintaining unemployment at over 8% instead of less-than 6% if they were not intent on obstruction and economic devastation.

The austerity measures Republicans are implementing have never worked during a recession and despite the abject failure of every European country that enacted austerity, they are hell-bent on following the countries that have no growth and soaring unemployment. Even the presumptive Republican presidential candidate, Willard Romney, admitted that austerity during a recession is disastrous, and yet Republicans have killed over 600,000 public sector jobs that prevented 2.3 million downstream jobs from being created. Coupled with Republican obstruction of the President’s job plan in January 2011, they have effectively prevented 4.2 million Americans from finding good, living wage jobs, or enough to bring the unemployment rate down to 5.5% in a little over a year. Instead of cutting 600,000 teaching, police, firefighter and other public jobs, if states had increased those lost jobs by one-half, the unemployment rate would be under 5% and tax revenue would be up, the deficit would be reduced, and the economy would be humming along.

Republicans are now claiming that letting the Bush era tax cuts for the rich expire will kill more jobs, but the facts, and history, do not bear out their fallacious assertions. During the Clinton Administration, the wealthy paid 3% more in taxes and the economy added 22-million jobs, wages increased, and businesses boomed. In fact, during the Eisenhower Administration, the wealthy paid nearly 90% in taxes during the time when hundreds of thousands of soldiers returned from World War II, and the infusion of cash created the nation’s highway system, a booming economy, and the great middle class. The GOP knows how to create jobs, but they have no interest in America’s economy, or its people and they must relish the thought of killing jobs and retarding economic growth as they planned in 2009, and will continue throughout 2012.

There was a tax plan in the Senate proposed by Democrats that would have given small businesses a 10% tax cut in exchange for hiring new workers and raising employee’s pay. It also allowed businesses to fully deduct the cost of significant investments made in 2012 as an improvement to the current law that caps write-offs at 50%. An independent firm specializing in economic modeling estimated the legislation would have added 1 million new jobs to the U.S. economy. The plan should have given Republicans wet-knickers for including a tax cut for real small-business job creators in the healthcare, social services, and retail industry, and it passed a test vote in the Senat. However, because it was a Democratic plan, Republicans insisted on loading it with amendments and the Republican-controlled House opposed it because it created jobs, and not tax cuts for the rich.

It is a travesty that Republicans hate Americans with such a passion that they deliberately obstructed over 4.2 million jobs, and continue advocating for more tax cuts for the wealthy as they seek out ways to kill more jobs. They have also resisted attempts by the President and Democrats to rescind tax breaks for corporations that ship Americans’ jobs overseas, and there is no telling how low the unemployment rate would be if they did their jobs. However, they have fulfilled their goal of obstructing economic recovery and job creation measures so one can imagine they celebrate every new report that unemployment is stuck at a little over 8% when the reality is if they cared about the economy or the American people it would be under 5%, and that is without letting Bush-era tax cuts for the wealthy expire. But that is the Republican Party that cannot compromise, help the American people, or help fix the economy their policies sent to the edge of the abyss. But they still have time to finish the job they started and obstruct America into a deep economic recession which appears to be their true plan that began in 2001 and should reach fruition by December 2012 when the Mayans predicted the world comes to an end. Unfortunately for millions of unemployed Americans, their world ended when Republicans deliberately killed their jobs and obstructed every single attempt to restore them and it appears they still have not achieved their ultimate goal of destroying the economy to make room for more tax cuts for their precious, imaginary “job creators.”
  • robert Stan 2013/04/17 12:05:48
    robert
    +1
    Only after you tone down the condescending crap and show rational thinking
  • hazel robert 2013/04/17 17:10:21
    hazel
    +1
    HE CANT HELP IT
  • Stan hazel 2013/04/18 12:11:07
    Stan
    +1
    I can help both you Babs, and your intelligence challenged friend.

2014/09/18 07:48:53