Does Judge Beating Daughter Have Erection?

Jimmy 2011/11/04 04:52:12
I was not long into watching this horrific YouTube video of Texas Judge William Adams beating his daughter with a belt before it became apparent to me that the rotten SOB was "getting off" on what he was doing. This ideal was clear to hear from both his choice of words, as well as the inflection in his voice, when he said things like, "Go get mu belt. Go get mu big one. I'm gonna spank 'er now!"

Then to watch and listen on as he continued to spate profanities at his daughter, including to threaten her with words to the effect of "spank your face" and "beat you into submission" when she would not lay down on her stomach to take the beating, it was prima facie evidence that this guy was enjoying what he was doing.

The bottom line is that he didn't care about what his daughter had done in terms of downloading music from the Internet: He wanted nothing more than the least bit of an excuse to beat his daughter because he enjoyed beating her.

The next question I had to ask myself was if it would be possible to see through the video whether the Good Judge Adams just might be sporting an ERECTION. So in reviewing the video frame-by-frame, the most visible single frame shot I found of what does look a BULGE in his pants is with the image that is shown here in this posting.

Otherwise, if you watch the video very closely on a frame by frame relay, you can catch glimpses of his crotch area while he is moving back and forth and thrashing the girl with the belt to see more apparent evidence of what appears to be an erected penis.

YOU BE THE JUDGE: Does the single frame crotch-shot image of Judge Adams here - and/or the depictions of him seen in the video - look to you like the Good Judge was sexually aroused over the spanking of his daughter?

• Resp 2011/12/19 19:16:51
    I prefer not to answer this question one way or the other.
    Resp
    I don't know. But I think this is a weird question Jimmy. What is up with you?
  • Jimmy Resp 2011/12/22 04:18:33
    Jimmy
    I think the question is more like what is up with you? Are you just ignorant, naive and misled to the ways of the world when it comes to psychopathic people like the judge in question?

Would you argue that he is not psychopathic despite the clear evidence of a psychopathic mentality shown in view of the video content? Are you aware that broad numbers of reasonable people viewed those actions as criminal - and psychopathic - in nature and that were it not for the expiration of the suggested statute of limitations he would have likely been indicted under criminal charges of aggravated physical abuse involving his daughter?

Or are you attempting to hide - even to yourself - a very dark side to your own personality that would argue the actions of the judge were somehow warranted, perhaps because you also idealize that form of abusive behavior if only on a subconscious level?

Clearly enough, the greater indication erring on the side of at least generally - if not specifically - predictable psychotic psychological behavior is that, whereas you are apparently the one seeking to incite an innuendo-based and rhetorical question to perhaps somehow arbitrarily incriminate my own personal ideals for making the given observations concerning a question of moral turpitude on the part of the...

Clearly enough, the greater indication erring on the side of at least generally - if not specifically - predictable psychotic psychological behavior is that, whereas you are apparently the one seeking to incite an innuendo-based and rhetorical question to perhaps somehow arbitrarily incriminate my own personal ideals for making the given observations concerning a question of moral turpitude on the part of the judge (i.e., that he may likely have been sexually stimulated over the act of abuse of his daughter), that YOU are likely the one who is "weird" and who has some skeletons hidden in your closet that you don't want revealed.

Assuming you are a male based on your chosen cartoon image portrayal for your profile on this forum, did you find yourself getting sexually excited at the horrific images of the judge mercilessly beating up his daughter? Did you get, or were you on the verge of getting, an erection over viewing that video?

Normally and typically anyway, a person such as yourself wouldn't seek to engage the sort of subversive line of questioning that you have engaged with your question posed to me here - UNLESS the person has, in the least, some form of personal guilty conscience for one reason or another.

However, on the perhaps slim chance that you are simply ignorant and naive to the ways of the world when it comes to this sort of question involving moral turpitude, then you will need more education in understanding that there are millions upon millions of sexually perverted individuals in this world (largely men) who "get their rocks off" so to speak with the sort of aggravated criminal assault behavior that the good judge in this case had perpetrated against his daughter.

Otherwise, how did you come to find this particular posting of mine? Shortly after I posted this question on the forum, I received a message from the editorial staff indicating that they had alternately provided a unique URL address linking to the question; and whereas they invited me to share the link at my discretion, but for which I never did so.

Without actually clarifying the situation in so many words, the editors had effectively and broadly censored this question by removing it from public display, as well as to remove it from the site search function. At that point, the only way to view the question was via the use of the aforementioned direct link provided to me.

Hence, this state of affairs involving the apparent censorship of my question is the reason why so few people have viewed the question. Easily enough, I have to assume the nature of the question was too controversial in nature - and for whatever reason - for the likes of the editorial staff of this forum, which offers to explain the censorship action.

Why don't you consider asking the editors here what is up with them for censoring the question in the first place? You can tell them I sent you.
  • Resp Jimmy 2011/12/22 15:22:23
    Resp
    Blah blah blah... can't you be brief?
  • flrdsgns 2011/11/06 05:31:08
    flrdsgns
    didn't look at his crotch, I was just appalled at how anyone can beat their child this way. And this moron's a judge?
  • S. Gompers 2011/11/04 05:10:52
    S. Gompers
    What is the deal with the mother saying "take it like a grown woman" in the video I saw earlier?
  • Jimmy 2011/11/04 05:00:48
    Yes, that looks like an erection showing through his pants.
    Jimmy
    You'll need to enlarge the image of Judge Adams shown here by clicking on it in order to get a better view of his crotch area...

2014/04/24 19:57:54