Does America have egg on it's face for voting Obama?

mac9 2012/11/24 15:49:47
obama voters have egg on their faces

• Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/11/24 16:01:48
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +9
    No. No egg on the face. Not when fully half the nation has no idea WHAT they voted for! Not when they're still walking around like the cockiest rooster in the barnyard. Nope.....we tried to right the situation but America has dumbed down enough to cause it's downfall. And the sooner, the better!

• Woof 2012/11/28 07:01:44
    Woof
    Egg? No way not egg. Crap yes, egg no.
  • MsDianna 2012/11/26 03:49:21
    MsDianna
    no I think it's something else but I know we're suppose to be nice. He made himself look like a piece of _ _ _ _ ! and all the rest of us right along with him. I'm ashamed of him and that makes me so very sad. I'm glad my Grandpa and all my Uncles have all gone on to Heaven so they don't have to see all the ugly mess our president is in.
  • kaZappoo 2012/11/25 03:02:43
    kaZappoo
    +1
    but those who did are far to hypnotically programmed by their FURHER to admit it or understand there programmed ,, and HAVE TO DEFEND THE JERK !
  • Pale Horse 2012/11/25 02:13:14
    Pale Horse
    +1
    I heard American college students think the American Dream is Dead. Duh, you ended it when you voted Obama in so live with it. I made mine so I really don't care whether you get a job or not. Somebody has to serve my Big Mac.
  • kaZappoo Pale Horse 2012/11/25 03:06:25
    kaZappoo
    +1
    precisely ,,,and they "well MANY STILL HAVE NO JOBS & LIVE ON U/I FOOD STAMPS , DISABILITY or are too stupid to understand why they voted for him !

and he still gave no clear ideas about job creation's ,, but they placed him back in ..!

Hmmmmm????
  • Pale Horse kaZappoo 2012/12/02 01:27:38
    Pale Horse
    At what point does the population on welfare, food stamps, unemployment outweigh those who pay for welfare, food stamps and unemployment. Lets see how Liberal Hollywood is when no one has the price of a movie ticket.
  • kaZappoo Pale Horse 2012/12/02 01:36:21
    kaZappoo
    how many do now ?

no one I know !
  • Studied 2012/11/25 01:29:36
    Studied
    +2
    If you haven't seen this it is from the Prague Newspaper.
    “The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their President.” ~ "Der Prager Zeitungon".
  • AL 2012/11/25 01:24:10
    AL
    +2
    I'm sure glad I don't have egg on my face then! Since I never voted for this incompetent share the poverty Marxist myself
    +4
    That ones that voted for him are too stupid to realize what they've done.
  • AL none 2012/11/25 01:27:02
    AL
    +3
    They'll find out soon enough, when the funds for their nanny state dry up!
  • Chukroast 2012/11/24 21:21:16
    Chukroast
    +5
    They have scrambled eggs in their brain.
  • mac9 Chukroast 2012/11/24 23:38:34
    mac9
    +3
    Well put.
  • cinbadl 2012/11/24 21:08:53
  • Jd cinbadl 2012/11/24 22:00:47
  • AL cinbadl 2012/11/25 01:28:35
    AL
    +2
    Only goes to show a vote for Obama is still worth a free bowl of soup anyway!
  • drsardonicas 2012/11/24 21:07:25
    drsardonicas
    +2
    No, She has $hit on her lips.
  • Butterfly 2012/11/24 20:41:40 (edited)
    Butterfly
    +2
    Totally!!!!!
    Thank you for making this thread. They are fools, who don't know what they did. They CANNOT SEE THE BIG PICTURE,,,,,,,,all they see, is WHAT IS GOOD FOR THEM. Screw, America, and everybody else. They are very high in narcissism, and nasty, in general.
  • Patriotic 2012/11/24 20:35:02
    Patriotic
    +1
    LOL! Are you kidding me? We are much better off for it!

Romney got his ass kicked...that's all too it. Get over it conservatives and start working on your image for 2014.

Romney is beat by black man
  • Jd Patriotic 2012/11/24 22:02:42
    Jd
    +3
    HOW ON EARTH ARE WE BETTER OFF!!!!!! We have twice the amount of debt, medium income is down, our credit score has been downgraded, and we have more to come! You truly must be living on LALA land to even think that we are better off!!!
  • cinbadl Jd 2012/11/24 22:10:37
  • mac9 cinbadl 2012/11/24 23:42:00
    mac9
    +1
    That is the point. They know NO facts. That is why the morons voted for him.
  • Patriotic Jd 2012/11/24 22:20:06
    Patriotic
    +1
    All of that was in the making before the president even took off. This country was in free fall, and the world knows it. We are not going back to the same crap that got us there in the first place. The business men had their turn to run the country and all they did was fill their own pockets. The definition of insanity is expecting different results from doing the same thing...
  • Jd Patriotic 2012/11/24 22:24:19
    Jd
    +3
    Okay, so say you are right.... WHO ARE YOU GONNA Blame when this country falls deeper and deeper in to debt and unemployment. And I bet you will blame EVERYONE ELSE but OBAMA!!!!
  • Patriotic Jd 2012/11/24 22:54:06
    Patriotic
    +1
    Well, unemployment isn't getting worse. The debt issue will have to be solved by both parties working together, and until that happens both parties will be to blame. It's not about blaming one party or the other, it's about congress doing their job and stop their attack on the White House. The election is over, so let's get down to business.
  • Jd Patriotic 2012/11/24 23:00:16
    Jd
    +3
    OH SO ITS CONGRESS??!!!!! So when Obama Rammed his health care agenda and his "stimulus" package down the public's throat and the steady decline of our economy and the downgrading of our economy and the steady decline of MIDDLE CLASS medium income...that HAD nothing to do with the radical ideology of OBAMA and the Democrats.....given the fact they had both the house, senate and the Presidency when BHO took over? Who's next in the blame game....the Easter Bunny???!!!
  • Patriotic Jd 2012/11/24 23:03:52
    Patriotic
    +1
    I say again..."the election is over". The real power is in congress, especially the House where Republicans have the legislative authority. You disagree with the Healthcare Act...now that we now that, let's move on. With your sort of thinking, we will get no where.
  • Jd Patriotic 2012/11/24 23:08:54
  • Patriotic Jd 2012/11/24 23:11:34
    Patriotic
    What it is is the law of the land now, so says the Supreme Court. Now, you can choose to keep beating that dead horse, or we can move on. I hear nothing from you about how to improve this country from this point, only rhetoric and sour grapes.

If you have nothing more to discuss, I have better and more constructive things to do.
  • Jd Patriotic 2012/11/24 23:21:37
    Jd
    +1
    How is the greatest tax hike on the middle class "sour grapes"??? So by your logic....."well i know it sucks, but do you have a better plan?" because you seem like a smart person, so you cannot truly believe that this is the best for the American People!
  • Patriotic Jd 2012/11/24 23:32:37
    Patriotic
    You lost the election...the country voted for the man who passed the Health Care Act. You guys can't figure out how it happened and you are pissed.

Yes, I am pretty smart, and thank you for the compliment. I say we need to cut the wasted spending on programs that are duplicated or are out dated. There is no need for all of the military bases we have in Germany, We currently have 268 bases in Germany. We spend 3.2 billion annually on one base in Lansthul, Germany, so imagine what it must cost to run the other 267 bases. I was in the Army and was station in Vilsick, Germany for 7 years. Think about the logistical costs of housing military families, support services, etc... The costs are mind boggling.

I would also look at combining agencies to cut down on duplication, and shortening welfare assistance periods. I would also require welfare recipients to go learn a trade, which I would gladly pay for with my tax dollars. I support them getting back to the work force and becoming productive, rather than staying on welfare for a lifetime and getting no return.
  • mac9 Patriotic 2012/11/24 23:48:20
    mac9
    +1
    He barely won. We don't have to accept the stupidity of many. obama bad for america
  • Patriotic mac9 2012/11/24 23:51:30 (edited)
    Patriotic
    It's simple arithmetic.... 332 v 206. I would not say he barely won. He also won the popular vote by more than 3 million votes. A win, is a win, is a win.

final electoral map 2012
  • mac9 Patriotic 2012/11/25 15:18:15
  • Patriotic mac9 2012/11/25 15:21:31
    Patriotic
    Thank you for supporting the DNC with your ignorance.
  • Jd Patriotic 2012/11/24 23:50:16
    Jd
    +2
    FOR ONCE an obama supporter I agree with!!!! I am currently in the US navy. So I know what you are talking about. BUT.....the military cuts will never come to guns, bombs and bullets...they will come in personnel! We are loosing many good Petty Officers in the US navy due to the PTS and ERB situations..and if you want know what those are please let me know and I will discuss them with you. But, when the Fiscal Cliff happens....and I have no faith that it will not. Our military will be gutted.....not from the Union backed contracts that build the weapons systems....but the personnel who are trained enough to use them!!!! This is from an AO2 in the United States Navy....seeing it with his own two eyes!!!!!
  • Patriotic Jd 2012/11/24 23:57:15
    Patriotic
    Trust me, we will not go over the preverbal cliff. The military will not be gutted and we will have all of the weaponry necessary to defend this country and our international interests. Bookmark this page and we can come back to discuss after the deal is done.
  • Jd Patriotic 2012/11/25 00:08:19
  • Jd Jd 2012/11/25 00:12:14
    Jd
    +2
    and I did not mean the sister thing as an insult. I have yet to know your sex... sorry for any insult I may have committed.
  • Patriotic Jd 2012/11/25 00:17:56
    Patriotic
    I am no longer in, but I come from a military family, so I can relate. I don't' agree with you on losing personnel, but I respect your opinion.

2014/10/23 06:01:40