DOCUMENT: OBAMA PAID DUES TO JOIN SOCIALIST NEW PARTY

STEVE 2012/06/09 21:02:21
WHY DOESN'T THE MEDIA FOLLOW UP ON THIS STORY?
THIS SHOULD BE EASY TO CHECK OUT...WHY DON'T THEY
AND, IF YOU FOUND OUT HE HAD REGESTERED WITH A SOCIALIST GROUP, WOULD IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE TO YOU?

Barack Obama's involvement with Chicago's extremist "New Party," online literature from the Party likely reveals that the young state senator not only was a member but had to commit financially to membership.

On Thursday, Kurtz announced the discovery of new documents that supported his original claim. In particular, he found minutes of a 1996 New Party meeting which read:

Barack Obama, candidate for State Senate in the 13th Legislative District, gave a statement to the membership and answered questions. He signed the New Party “Candidate Contract” and requested an endorsement from the New Party. He also joined the New Party.

• snafu2 2012/06/10 00:06:07 (edited)
    AND, IF YOU FOUND OUT HE HAD REGESTERED WITH A SOCIALIST GROUP, WOULD IT MAKE...
    snafu2
    +3
    You Bet Your Ass It Does! and to more and more Americans who are finally realizing what his "change" to America really meant..Socialism! Beware 0bama, the sleeping giant is awake and engaged..and coming for you and your ilk in Nov.

• DJPanicDC 2012/06/10 12:33:41
    DJPanicDC
    No, it's obvious that he sold his values to the corporations if it was ever true

However the new Party was far from "radical" or "extreme" and they were not "socialist"
    they were farther right than even the Green party, and where tied to the Dems

essentially they were to Nancy Pelosi what the Tea Party is to John Bohner
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/06/10 08:00:28
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    Media in Obama pocket !!!! Socialist !!! If they had info on Romney it would be on all CBS CNN ABC MSNBC CBS PBS ????
  • kaZappoo 2012/06/10 04:19:46
    kaZappoo
    +2
    well alot of folks are programmed to accept this issue ,,,after all they have no problem becomming a socialistic nation "they'll get something for nothing ,,and they havent worked for "

but dont realize what they'll loose ,,,rights / freedoms ...

I had a debate with some one who said SO WHAT ,,,THATS WRONG WITH SOCIALISM ?

now this is proof of the mind set of an indoctrinated individual ....

soooooo......???
  • ruru 2012/06/10 00:09:31
    ruru
    +2
    Because most of the media want to see our socialist president reelected. After reading executive order 13575 and UN Agenda 21, I believe he is a communist.
  • snafu2 2012/06/10 00:06:07 (edited)
    snafu2
    +3
  • Wolf 2012/06/09 22:47:57
    Wolf
    +2
    Comrade Obama is building the Communism in the US...close to destroying the entire country...
  • stormy rae 2012/06/09 22:03:25
    stormy rae
    +2
    nope will not be voting for him in November, and if he wins by cheating, I will take the responsibility of the democrats that are being misled, and the underinformed, I will lead the arrest, followed by immediate relocation to GITMO for treason, and war crimes and crimes against humanity. I will explain that my interpretation of the law is no different from that of a scholars interpretation of it, and that it is not my blame that others are less informed, I will see to it that he is removed anyways, even if it costs me my life
  • CaptnSassy 2012/06/09 21:15:42
    CaptnSassy
    +2
    Come on Steve,
    "literature from the Party likely reveals"
    'likely'
    could just as easily say
    "likely doesn't reveal"
    I have higher expectations for you.
  • STEVE CaptnSassy 2012/06/09 21:24:09
    STEVE
    +3
    YOU CAN NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!! BESIDES THERE IS MORE...
    Buzzfeed's Ben Smith now concedes that Barack Obama sought the socialist New Party's endorsement in 1996--but continues to give Obama, and the New Party, the benefit of the doubt on whether Obama was in fact a member. While admitting the Obama campaign misled the press and the public about the New Party, Smith continues to let the campaign get away without comment--when, in fact, David Axelrod responded yesterday.
    Granted, Axelrod's response was to claim that he had "no idea" about the New Party--but that is almost certainly a lie, given that he controls Obama's image tightly, and given that the campaign targeted the New Party allegation as a "smear" in 2008. It is widely known that Axelrod micromanages his candidates' speeches and biographies, and there is almost no chance he has "no idea" about Obama's New Party ties. DOCUMENT  OBAMA PAID DUES TO JOIN SOCIALIST NEW PARTY
  • CaptnSassy STEVE 2012/06/09 22:49:01
    CaptnSassy
    DID YOU NOT SEE MY NAME? I WILL TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT!!
    I am not informed enough on anyone's campaign to make factual statements. We are talking politics btw, so it's pretty hard for anyone to make a factual statement.
    But thank you for following up and adding some meat to your argument.
    I'd give ya B+
  • STEVE CaptnSassy 2012/06/10 23:07:48
    STEVE
    +1
    forgive me, pezzzzzzzzz

lovers makeing up
  • CaptnSassy STEVE 2012/06/10 23:43:22
    CaptnSassy
    You're just brown nosing now. Trying for that A I see.
    ass kiss sock monkey

brown nose sock puppet
  • STEVE CaptnSassy 2012/06/10 23:48:21
  • CaptnSassy STEVE 2012/06/10 23:49:45
  • STEVE CaptnSassy 2012/06/10 23:53:18
  • CaptnSassy STEVE 2012/06/11 00:05:00
    CaptnSassy
    Waddidyoucallme?!
    mean female pirate
  • Schläue~© CaptnSassy 2012/06/09 22:54:03
    Schläue~©
    +2
    Notice the words 'new documents' highlighted in blue. It's this new fandangled format, and by clicking on it you're taken directly to the link.

[Recently obtained evidence from the updated records of Illinois ACORN at the Wisconsin Historical Society now definitively establishes that Obama was a member of the New Party. He also signed a “contract” promising to publicly support and associate himself with the New Party while in office.
    Consistent with this, a roster of the Chicago chapter of the New Party from early 1997 lists Obama as a member, with January 11, 1996, indicated as the date he joined.]
  • CaptnSassy Schläue~© 2012/06/09 22:57:33
    CaptnSassy
    +2
    Thank you so much Schlaue for informing me! People of my generation, you know, we aren't always the most up to date with this new fangled interwebs.
  • kaZappoo CaptnSassy 2012/06/10 04:24:55
    kaZappoo
    +3
    and so dammed easily subliminally programmed ....

my daughter is only 30 and she has more smarts !

thank god ...

you just come out of the parents basement ?
  • CaptnSassy kaZappoo 2012/06/10 07:38:46
    CaptnSassy
    +1
    Zapped7, we didn't have a basement. If you're trying to ask if I still live at home the answer is yes. I take care of my parents. Sorry if that doesn't leave me enough time to learn all this new stuff. Just be glad your daughter doesn't have to take care of you too.
  • kaZappoo CaptnSassy 2012/06/10 19:04:02
    kaZappoo
    I took of both my parents ,and watched both of them die since 2009 ...then a sister in dec of 2011 / I am disabelled after driving truck for 30+ yrs ,,and have an inoperable tumor in my spine ..delibilitating pain ..partial paralysis .. ?????

and am hepling take care of My inlaws ..

so EXCUSES ////EXCUSE !

and you have been subliminally programmed ..it shows ,,some can spot the mentality a mile away ....I only get SNAPPY WHEN SOME CALLS A STUPID REMARK !
  • CaptnSassy kaZappoo 2012/06/10 18:57:51
    CaptnSassy
    what no snappy come back now?
  • kaZappoo CaptnSassy 2012/06/10 19:05:08
    kaZappoo

so EXCUSES ////EXCUSE !

• CaptnSassy kaZappoo 2012/06/10 19:29:08
    CaptnSassy
    subliminally programmed

trolling

see this started out as me making a stupid yet funnyashell mistake and then making fun of myself for doing so. Schlaue got it. You, not so much. You can spot the mentality a mile away, but you can't see if for what it is.
  • kaZappoo CaptnSassy 2012/06/10 19:34:38
    kaZappoo
    +1
    Oh yes I can ,,,the mentality thing ,,,,sure can !
  • CaptnSassy kaZappoo 2012/06/10 19:40:34
    CaptnSassy
    Glad to see that you can laugh at yourself too! Welcome to the club.
    laugh at myself

2014/04/24 02:59:36