Do you think Zimmerman deserves a trial or a hanging?

Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless 2012/03/26 14:34:31
In the Case of Treyvon Martin and George Zimmerman I have a Really simple question, do you think Zimmerman should go to court or should it be eye for an eye. Or do you have another opinion.

Personally I have not seen enough hard evidence to pick one side or the other in this case So I think it should go to court if they find any grounds to prosecute him

I have however seen enough hard evidence that the media has twisted the facts and turned this case into a circus act. They should be ashamed of their actions.

• MichaelJ 2012/03/26 14:42:23
    your opinion on this situation in your own words
    MichaelJ
    +3
    OK. There are some pictures of this kid acting like an idiot. The tattoo's indicate a lack of parental control. Does this mean that Zimmerman isn't guilty? Absolutely not!

What should happen is that the President and others that are trying to make political hay out of this tragedy should zip their mouths. This will go to a grand jury and they will determine if charges should be filed. The President and others are making it worse by trumping up the race angle, like the country needs to be divided even more than it already is. They have made it almost impossible for an unbiased investigation to be done and that is WRONG!

• Piper Richard... 2012/03/26 23:36:03
    Piper
    What certainly sounds like one of the first 911 calls, was Zimmerman saying someone looked suspicious, because they were walking around in the rain, wearing a hoodie, and they were black. Oh, and then the kid was staring back at him.....Consequent tapes say his "target" of concern was near the exit of neighborhood.
    Please, tell me how Zimmerman was attacked before he was the aggressor with a gun? We'll never know exactly what happened, because one of the "players" is dead.
    +1
    Let the justice system work - there is an investigation going on and they will give their results. It seems that the mob mentality does not want justice at all
  • Bella 2012/03/26 15:36:02
    The accused always deserve a trial, no matter what the media says
    Bella
    +1
    Thankfully the media has brought this to our attention.
  • Richard... Bella 2012/03/26 18:08:40
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    Now if only they would tell both sides of the story instead of incriminating what very well could be an innocent man.
  • Bella Richard... 2012/03/26 18:43:25
    Bella
    I've only heard tapes of the shooter incriminating himself
  • carolynb 2012/03/26 15:32:00
    carolynb
    He deserves a trial just like all citizens do.
  • Yosyp 2012/03/26 15:29:15
    Yosyp
    everyone should have the right to a trial
  • Superman 2012/03/26 15:01:03
    Superman
    +2
    Obviously a trial. Thats a silly suggestion. We're better than that.
  • Richard... Superman 2012/03/26 15:05:51
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    I was hopeing we were, but some of the things I have read lately made me wonder.
  • sky blue pink - American 2012/03/26 14:51:43
    sky blue pink - American
    +1
    whether we like it or not.
    Have a nice day !
  • ducdodger 2012/03/26 14:46:06
    ducdodger
    +1
    We need to wait till all facts are in till we pass judgement on what Zimmerman did. Its called innocent until proven guilty.
  • minniehaha 2012/03/26 14:43:27
    minniehaha
    +1
    i just seen a sign held by a black panther said wanted dead or alive. so lets see they can put a bounty on this man and thats ok with people wtf is this world comming to. while i agree he should stand trial i think the black panthers should also for a hate crime against this man of white and mexican desent
  • Richard... minniehaha 2012/03/26 14:48:38
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    That sign is part of the reason I made this question. I want to see how many people really follow that mentality.
  • minniehaha Richard... 2012/03/26 14:51:36
    minniehaha
    well they should be charged in pa here they put up signs and intimidated voters and got nothing for it its hate period and they should be charged
  • Richard... minniehaha 2012/03/26 15:05:05
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    Putting up signs is one thing, that generally falls under free speech. intimidating voters on the other hand I won't stand for. if they tried something like that where I am from. I would make a fool out of them, I would exercise my second amendment rights and provide voters with a free "15th amendment protection service". I swore an oath to protect the constitution against ALL enemies. And I take that oath VERY seriously.
  • Gabriel K minniehaha 2012/05/27 07:37:54
    Gabriel K
    +2
    An't nobody defending the actions of the Fake black panthers. Apparently, their outrageous action was an excercise in free speech.You know, like the stuff people were saying about Obama. some of them got pretty scary, calling for his death.They were not arrested either.
  • MichaelJ 2012/03/26 14:42:23
    MichaelJ
    +3

• Richard... MichaelJ 2012/03/26 20:57:41
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    Whoa hold up, dont go knocking on tattoos. As a tattoo artist I have several and can assure you they should not necessarily be construed as bad parenting. Was it just the that he has tattoos in general or did they say something stupid or something.
  • MichaelJ Richard... 2012/03/26 21:08:01 (edited)
    MichaelJ
    Relent as a professional tattoo artist, I would assume that you would agree that kids or young adults (under 18) don't have the experience in life to make a decision that would put a mark on their bodies for a life time ahead. If someone is an adult and they decide to get a tattoo I have no problem with that. As a parent I feel it's my duty to deliever a person to adulthood unmarked and with the education to make informed decisions.

In other words, my job as a parent isn't to be their buddy but to be their mentor and protector until they have the required tools to make their own decision and any consquences of those decisions.
  • Richard... MichaelJ 2012/03/27 07:29:53
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    I cant say I agree with you 100% but I do admire your dedication as a parent. personally If my kid wants a tattoo, I'll be more than happy to give him one. but he is going to have to wait untill I feel he is mature enough to make that decision( I doubt it will be an issue any time soon though, he's 11yo and still flips out everytime he sees a needle at the doctors office) I personally have a few tattoos that many people seem to think was a bad choice, I have yet to regret a single one of them. As long as I dont regret it I really dont care what other people think. for example I have a very tastey lookng doughnut on my foot, one of the first tattoos I ever gave myself, I have had a lot of other people try and tell me that it was a bad decision, but you know what. Everyday when I get home, I take my boots off and look down at a doughnut on my foot. no matter how bad my day has been I can still laugh at that.
    doughnut
  • MichaelJ Richard... 2012/03/27 12:45:18
    MichaelJ
    +1
    Relent, thanks for the civil reply. I have several people in my extended family who have tattoo's taht they are very proud of and in my opinion there are one or two that I can honestly say are beutiful art work. What is really bad is one cousin who is s covered with jail house tattoos and it is fairly obvious. Not the best choice if you are trying to put past mistakes behind you. Be cool and tattoo on!!! I gotta go get a doughnut!
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/03/26 14:40:29 (edited)
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    justice system
    we are Civlized people we do not resort to lynching and mob mentality

we are better than that anyone who advocates violence to others without a fair trial should be ashamed of themselves

We are a country built on a system of Laws not Vigilantism

This sort of Lynching mob mentality has happened to the united states in the past

Salem Witch trials salem witch trials

kkk hanging

2 men in the early 1900s lynched by the KKK for suspicion of them Raping a white women later the real rapist was caught but it was too late for 2 innocent people who paid a horrible price

and many other times in history people have resorted to lynching and mob mentality

We are better than that

Martin would want justice in a court of law not the street
  • Gabriel K ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/05/27 07:44:34
    Gabriel K
    +1
    Ain't nobody planning to kill Zimmerman. This talk only serves to direct sympathy for the shooter. The idea that some angry black people are arming themselves and hunting for Zimmerman is bologna!Heck, even the New black panthers are not carrying any weapons.I suspect that martin suffered a lynching by a watch team. I will be interested to see how close the reality is to my suspicion.Yes. I hope i am wrong.

2014/10/31 22:24:38