Do you think youtube is a bad influence on kids?

TwilightfanCULLEN 2009/05/31 18:07:28
well....do you?

• jeyanna1 2013/10/12 16:07:48
    no
    jeyanna1
    +3
    School, the world, the news,movies, they all have bad things. Just because YouTube has bad videos, You can't keep your children from not seeing it. I'm in middle school and my mom sand dad try to get me away from bad things But guess what... people talk about sex, they cuss. they do bad things. And I bet you did to... SO don't blame YouTube because sooner or later they are going to find a way to get on the video

• jeyanna1 2013/10/12 16:07:48
    no
    jeyanna1
    +3
  • Aingean 2009/05/31 18:26:16
    yes
    Aingean
    Yeah, but cartoons are getting just as bad, so i dont know really how people are gonna avoide it other then not watching tv and getting on the net
  • no
    Lady Jules ♥♥ in Lestat I trust ♥♥
    +1
    No more than any other thing out there.
  • Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*) 2009/05/31 18:13:20
    no
    Amber V. (Bunny's *Kitten*)
    +2
    No Youtube does what it can to stop kids from looking up bad things. It is hard when kids lie about their age to watch stuff. It is more the parents fault for not watching over their kids

2014/10/30 15:18:04