Do you think this is right? Ethicists Argue Killing Newborn Babies Should Be Allowed.

DizziNY 2012/02/29 11:25:39
No, I think people who think this is ok are not normal.
Yes, we have too many people already.
These EVIL eugenicists are so bold and brazen they have no qualms or conscience whatsoever to put it in black and white in a paper published in the Journal of Medical Ethics. Their goal is to CHANGE public opinion. They keep chipping away at this slippery slope that their Roe v Wade placed the world on........................

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ethicists-argue-killing-newborn-b...

Ethicists Argue Killing Newborn Babies Should Be Allowed

Shocking reminder that eugenicist beliefs underpin medical establishment

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A paper published in the Journal of Medical Ethics argues that abortion should be extended to make the killing of newborn babies permissible, even if the baby is perfectly healthy, in a shocking example of how the medical establishment is still dominated by a eugenicist mindset.

Ethicists Argue Killing Newborn Babies Should Be Allowed Newborn baby 006

The paper is authored by Alberto Giubilini of Monash University in Melbourne and Francesca Minerva at the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics at the University of Melbourne.

The authors argue that “both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons,” and that because abortion is allowed even when there is no problem with the fetus’ health, “killing a newborn should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled.”

“The fact that both are potential persons is morally irrelevant,” the authors claim, arguing that adoption is not a reasonable counter-argument because the parents of the baby might be economically or psychologically burdened the process and the mother may “suffer psychological distress”. How the mother could not also “suffer psychological distress” by having her newborn baby killed is not explained.

“Merely being human is not in itself a reason for ascribing someone a right to life. Indeed, many humans are not considered subjects of a right to life: spare embryos where research on embryo stem cells is permitted, fetuses where abortion is permitted, criminals where capital punishment is legal,” the authors write.

The practice of infanticide has its origins in barbaric eras of ancient history, but it is still common is many areas of the world today, including China where the one child policy allied with the social pressure to have boys has resulted in a massive imbalance in the population. Studies have found that 40 million girls are ‘missing’ in China as a result of gender-selective abortion and infanticide. In India, there are 50 million less females for the same reasons.

In Pakistan, over 1000 babies a year are the victims of infanticide, which is rarely punished.

Matthew Archbold of the National Catholic Register explains how the legalization of infanticide, killing newborn babies, is the logical conclusion of the starting point of the argument, which is that the fetus is not human and has no right to live.

“The second we allow ourselves to become the arbiters of who is human and who isn’t, this is the calamitous yet inevitable end. Once you say all human life is not sacred, the rest is just drawing random lines in the sand,” he writes.

Respected bioethicist Wesley J. Smith notes that the debate surrounding “the right to dehydrate the persistently unconscious,” which eventually led to events like the Terri Schiavo case, started with articles in bioethics and medical journals.

“Or to put it another way, too often bioethics, isn’t. On the other hand, to be fair, the ancient Romans exposed inconvenient infants on hills. These authors may want to take us back to those crass values, but I assume they would urge a quicker death,” he writes.

*********************

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.

• HoneyBadger 2012/02/29 12:10:08
    HoneyBadger
    +3
    They should volunteer for the suicide booths

• phil white 2012/04/21 02:02:23 (edited)
    phil white
    Less than 5% of babies born world wide are white like me. But guess what, in Austrailia probably 70% of babies are white. The left has a thing for eliminating my race. This policy in Austrailia only makes sense in liberals view.

BOB'S MANTRA
    "Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth ab...

BOB'S MANTRA

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionj...

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

Bob Whitaker
  • Dave The Canuck 2012/04/17 04:30:47
    Dave The Canuck
    The people who think this is okay are not only abnormal but downright evil and sick!
  • teaputts 2012/04/07 21:16:59
    teaputts
    Yet we allow them to teach at our universities. Peter Singer has been espousing this for years and he is a respected College Professor.

Do this for a few years, and then we can used the children for parts, and sex slaves because they aren't "fully human" so ......

Why do we tolerate these sick sociopaths? Parents should refuse to send their child to any college or university who employs them.
  • frozenfire 2012/04/02 18:46:18
    frozenfire
    +1
    Horrible sick people seriously
  • AttilaTheHun 2012/04/02 16:53:39
    AttilaTheHun
    +1
    I think the SCOTUS actually got the reasoning right in Roe v Wade, in that the fetus' rights don't trump the mother's rights until the fetus is viable on its own. (OTOH, Roe v Wade was a bad decision because it wasn't the SCOTUS' to make - it belongs to the states.) One way or another, it's immoral to kill a living human, at least without going through due process (e.g. punishment after trial for killing somebody), and a newborn baby is a living human being.
  • hellokitty 2012/03/04 02:42:21
    hellokitty
    +1
    No one has the right to play God! if there is to be a limit to how many people are born, there there's the word contreception,
  • Vitalani 2012/03/01 02:51:29
    Vitalani
    +1
    That isn't what they were saying -_- It was a i,ii,iii format argument, something learned in meta ethics 101. If you haven't taken a class in it or looked it up you won't get it. There is no opinion meant to be portrayed in such arguments and they certainly aren't going to be basing any laws upon this.

This also could have just been a right-winger STUNT trying to provoke people into thinking "Hey, and abortion is just like murder" proposing that killing a baby after birth is the same as extracting a ball of some cells produced in the uterus.
  • DizziNY Vitalani 2012/03/01 14:36:49
    DizziNY
    +1
    "The authors argue that “both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons,”

Seems pretty straight forward to me.
  • Vitalani DizziNY 2012/03/01 16:19:00
    Vitalani
    Lik I said... People just won't get it until they know the formats...
  • DizziNY Vitalani 2012/03/20 11:51:54 (edited)
    DizziNY
    +1
    Like I said, it's very clear, they are nuts, I guess a baby is not a person? Things that make you go hmmmm.
  • Vitalani DizziNY 2012/03/20 22:32:49
    Vitalani
    It's not clear unless you know what they are talking about.
  • capoeirakid 2012/02/29 16:21:26
    capoeirakid
    We really do need to control the population, but killing isn't necessary. I'm on the fence about abortion, but this is inarguably cruel. We should control the population with birth control, sex ed classes, etc. Even free education help. Studies show that people, especially women, who are better educated have less children.
  • DizziNY capoeir... 2012/03/01 13:06:32
    DizziNY
    +1
    And why do we need to control the population? You ever hear of Agenda 21?
  • capoeir... DizziNY 2012/03/02 04:46:37
    capoeirakid
    no. what is this?
  • DizziNY capoeir... 2012/03/20 11:56:54 (edited)
    DizziNY
    Not trying to say you're a dummy, it's just video that explains it in a very easy to understand way. Kind of like those books for dummies that cover a whole host of different subjects.

• kmay 2012/02/29 15:29:37
    kmay
  • capoeir... kmay 2012/02/29 17:05:13
    capoeirakid
    +1
    this guy in this video is way too opinionated and comdemning. people who think someone is attractive should not be equated to people who cheat on their girlfriends, boyfriends, husband, or wives, and people who get abortions should not be equated to people who kill 17 million people.
  • kmay capoeir... 2012/02/29 21:06:36 (edited)
    kmay
    Still the truth!
  • DizziNY capoeir... 2012/03/01 13:08:30 (edited)
    DizziNY
    Thing is, killing is wrong unless it is in self defense.

I don't think this guy is too opinionated or condemning. I think he poses the tough questions and makes people think and get honest with themselves.
  • DizziNY kmay 2012/03/01 13:12:02 (edited)
    DizziNY
    +1
    HOW can these people not know who Hitler was? This world is in real trouble if we don't remember who one of the world's most dangerous men was.
  • kmay DizziNY 2012/03/01 14:54:34
    kmay
    +1
    Revisionist and PC history is taught in many schools. I know mine was skewed in public high school but fortunately I had a family that taught me the truth.
  • DizziNY kmay 2012/03/01 14:57:58
    DizziNY
    I didn't learn about The Holocaust until after High School.
  • teaputts DizziNY 2012/04/07 21:20:33
    teaputts
    Most schools run out of time to teach more modern history. They usually only make it up to WWI or just to the Great Depression. Spend weeks on defending JFK's failed policies and forget WWII.
  • HoneyBadger 2012/02/29 12:10:08
    HoneyBadger
    +3
  • DizziNY 2012/02/29 11:28:09 (edited)
    DizziNY
    +3
    I am not a kid crazy person by any stretch of the imagination, but to advocate killing a baby, especially outside of the womb, is murder and it is wrong. Imo, people who think this is ok are insane and need mental counseling. I actually think people who think this is ok are very, very dangerous.

2014/10/25 04:21:30