Do you think the world is heading for disaster (soon)?

CraftyMom 2011/03/21 01:56:39
Related Topics: Earthquake, God, War
Yes, it is alarming.
No, I still think we'll be OK.
I don't know.
Undecided.
Earthquakes, wars, tsunamis, governments overspending and sending us the bill, financial markets wildly fluctuating, lying politicians, crazy people with nuclear warheads, hatred, spitting in the face of God, lack of leadership, food prices skyrocketing, gasoline prices also increasing rapidly, bankruptcy, people losing their homes, rioting in the streets ..............

We have seen some of these things before, but NEVER seen them altogether like this.

Should we store food, clothing, water...........

• Autumnmist_53 2011/10/24 18:21:56
    Yes, it is alarming.
    Autumnmist_53
    I'm not sure about how or when, I just know instinctively, that we are headed for disturbing times soon, I can remember after Desert Storm, a feeling that the world was out of balance so to speak.

And since then, it appears my suspicions are correct, with Global economy crisis', political corruption, atmospheric changes and the loss of integrity, values and morals, with families turning away from each other..There's far too much to mention, I just know something big is about to errupt..Until it happens, I'm just praying for the "RIGHT KIND OF CHANGE"
  • Werkea 2011/03/22 00:49:48
    Yes, it is alarming.
    Werkea
    yes, we definitely need to
  • Tau_Seti 2011/03/21 17:49:40
  • Dora Rachael 2011/03/21 15:43:58
    Yes, it is alarming.
    Dora Rachael
    +1
    Everything is coming apart at the seams.
  • RogerRover 2011/03/21 14:06:33
    Undecided.
    RogerRover
    +2
    Conditions are ripe for a world wide meltdown, economic, political, ecclesiastical. Wheras America once had it better together in these areas, we are now being led down a path of capitulating to the morass of a 'one world order'. I personally believe we can stave off this RUSH TO OBLIVION, by first summoning up the courage to turn back to the very VALUES that has marked this nation for strength and an example of freedom and justice to the rest of the world. When FAITH, FAMILY and CONSTITUTION are honored and fortified, we can stand strong regardless conditions around us.
    Have we done this? Not really. Can we return to this? We must, if we would see recovery and continuance. Either way, there are things we should do. Never panic. Do prepare.
  • Malachi RogerRover 2011/03/21 15:57:07
    Malachi
    +1
    It's already too late, now we must be prepared to meet our Maker Yeshua as our Saviour or God as our judge,and warn other also.
  • RogerRover Malachi 2011/03/21 17:30:55
    RogerRover
    +1
    Those who know their God will do exploits. The church's finest hour could be in rendering aid or direction to those who don't. Psalms 91 offers counsel and assurance to conditions we may well
    soon encounter. We can be light to a world plunged into darkness. (Isa 60:1&2)
  • Zippcodey RogerRover 2011/03/21 17:48:07
    Zippcodey
    What your about to see is the real truth coming out for the whole world. It will prove what Christianity really is, a big fat lie.
  • Malachi RogerRover 2011/03/22 01:08:45
  • Zippcodey Malachi 2011/03/21 17:47:08
    Zippcodey
    +1
    Yahweh is the true Creator and Messiah. Immanuel was his birth given name who inherited the Father's name Yahweh.
  • CraftyMom Zippcodey 2011/03/21 22:30:12 (edited)
    CraftyMom
    +1
    So...............I don't get your point. All through the Bible there are Scriptures that say He is the way to salvation. They are the Trinity together. They are all God.

Acts 4:12 " Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."
  • Zippcodey CraftyMom 2011/03/22 00:25:23
    Zippcodey
    +1
    When Scriptures speak of Yahweh and His Messiah, He is speaking of the flesh. Yahweh the Father is Spirit, no man has ever seen the Father. It is only through the Son, which is the Father manifested in the flesh so that He can dwell among man. The Father had to take on the flesh to become the sacrificial Lamb. That’s why you must believe in the son because you must believe He is the Father in the flesh. That’s why no one can come to the Father but by Him (speaking of the son.)
    Acts 18:28

28. For he mightily convinced the Jews and that publicly, showing by the scriptures that Yahweh was the Messiah.

Now to prove by scripture: The following scriptures prove that Yahweh is the Messiah.

Isaiah 42:8

8. I am Yahweh; that is MY NAME; and my esteem will I not give to another.

Isaiah 43:11

11. I, even I, am Yahweh; and beside me there is no savior.

Psalms 83:16-18

16. Fill their faces with shame; that they may SEEK THY NAME, O YAHWEH.

17. Let them be confounded and troubled forever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:

18. That MEN MAY KNOW THAT THOU, WHOSE NAME ALONE IS YAHWEH, art THE MOST HIGH OVER ALL THE EARTH.

John 5:43

43. I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Hebrews 1:4

...

Acts 18:28

Isaiah 42:8

Isaiah 43:11

Psalms 83:16-18

John 5:43

Hebrews 1:4

4. Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Phillipians 2:9

9. Wherefore Yahweh also hath highly exalted him, and given Him a name which is above every name.

Matthew 28:19

19. “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Spirit.”

1. It says NAME not NAMES, the name is YAHWEH.

2, Father, Son, Spirit are offices of Yahweh.

3. Yahweh is ONE not three.

Micah 5:2

2. But thou Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Psalms 90:1-2

1. Yahweh, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.

2. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art the Almighty.

Isaiah 9:6

6. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall e upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty Almighty, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace.

Here again these are names of his offices, Yahweh is his name.

Jeremiah 23:5-6

5. Behold, the days come, saith Yahweh, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

6. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, YAHWEH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Mark 13:13

13. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that shall endure unto the end the same shall be saved.

Micah 4:5

5. For all people will walk every one in the name of his deity, and we will walk in the name of Yahweh, our Almighty for ever and ever.

Isaiah 52:6

6. Therefore my people shall know my NAME: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

1 John 4:1-3

1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of Yahweh because many false prophets are gone out into the world.2. Hereby know ye the Spirit of Yahweh: Every spirit that confesseth that Yahweh the Messiah is come in the flesh is of Yahweh.

3. And every spirit that confesseth not that Yahweh the Messiah is come in the flesh is not of Yahweh: and this is that spirit of ANTI-MESSIAH, whereof have heard that is should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1 John 2:18

18. "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that ANTI-MESSIAH shall come, even now are there many ANTI-MESSIAHS; whereby we know that it is the last time.

2 John 1:7

7. "For many deceivers are entered in the world, who confess not that Yahweh the Messiah is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and a ANTI-MESSIAH."

1 John 2:22-23

22. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Yahweh is the Messiah: He is ANTI-MESSIAH, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Zechariah 14:9

9. And Yahweh shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Yahweh and His name one.

**********DO YOU REALIZE THAT ROME AND CHRISTIANITY HAVE MADE SCRIPTURES VOID OF SALVATION? *****************************...

Proverbs 30:4

4. Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in his fists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is His name and what is His Son's name, if thou canst tell?

John 1:1-3

1. “In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with YAHWEH, and the WORD was YAHWEH.

2. The same was in the beginning with Yahweh.

3. All things were made through Him, and without Him was not anything made that has been made.

Colossions 1:15-17,19

15. Who is the image of the invisible Yahweh, the first born of all creation;

16. For in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whither thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through Him, and to Him.

17. And He is before all things, and in him all things consist.

19. For it was the good pleasure of the Father that in Him should all the fulness dwell;

Colossians 2:9,

9. “For in Him all the fullness of the Majesty on high bodily.

Titus 2:13

13. looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the esteem of our great Sovereign, and our Savior Yahweh.

John 1:30

30. This is He of whom I said, “After me cometh a Man who is preferred before me, for He was before me.”

John 10:30

30. “I and the Father are one.”

John 14:9,

9. “He who has seen Me has seen the Father”.

John 17:5

5. “Now, Father, esteem Me together with Yourself, with the esteem which I had with You before the world was.”

Revelation 1:8,

8. “ I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Soveriegn Yahweh, ‘who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 22:13

13. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Romans 3:29

29. Or is Yahweh the Almighty of the Jews only? Is he not the Almighty of Gentiles also? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

Acts 1:20,21

20. The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the day of Yahweh come, That great and notable day:

21. And it shall be, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahweh shall be saved.

We have inherited the lies of our forefathers and it is now time to open and cleanse our minds of all those lies we inherited. Yahweh is coming soon, I know you’ve heard that forever, well not in Yahweh’s name, but other names used in place of Yahweh the true Messiah. The Old Covenant tells who the true Messiah is and His NAME. The New Covenant must be in harmony with the Old Covenant or something is very wrong. Well people, something is very wrong. You must study to show yourselves approved and that means studying the things that will lead you to the truth.

Matthew 10:32-39

32. Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father, which is in heaven.

34. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

36. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38. And he that taketh not his burden, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39. He that findeth his life shall lose it; and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Malachi 2: 16

16. Then they that feared Yahweh spoke one with another; and Yahweh listened, and heard, and a book of remembrance was written before Him, for them that feared Yahweh, and that thought upon His NAME.
  • Malachi Zippcodey 2011/03/22 01:12:34
    Malachi
    +1
    Thank you... amen
  • Zippcodey Malachi 2011/03/22 01:30:32
    Zippcodey
    Your very welcome.
  • Will Advocate of PHAET 2011/03/21 13:39:54
    Yes, it is alarming.
    Will Advocate of  PHAET
    +1
    I don't know how eminent it is, but things don't look good for retirement.
  • overhead440 2011/03/21 11:03:56
    Yes, it is alarming.
    overhead440
    +3
    Everything is going to come apart at the seams, nothing will be spared so do prepare yourselves for anything that could go wrong as it will...
  • autumn_1959 2011/03/21 10:59:36
    Yes, it is alarming.
    autumn_1959
    +4
    disaster is comming quicker than people think and with dummy obama in the drivers seat we are all doomed
  • Dora Ra... autumn_... 2011/03/21 15:44:23
  • autumn_... Dora Ra... 2011/03/21 16:49:00
    autumn_1959
    thank you D.R.
  • James Rowntree 2011/03/21 07:01:59
    Yes, it is alarming.
    James Rowntree
    +4
    Yes... the world is heading for disaster very soon...
    But No... it's not alarming if you are a Christian.

The Bible is very clear where we are now, and where we are going very soon.
  • Malachi James R... 2011/03/21 15:01:31
    Malachi
    +1
    We do need to be sounding the alarm and warn the unbelievers of what is coming, it's not enough to just to protect our own, even tho many may not listen, they will have been warned.
  • Zippcodey James R... 2011/03/21 17:49:09
    Zippcodey
    You better be alarmed if your a Christian, it's not true it's all paganism mixed with Judaism.
  • James R... Zippcodey 2011/03/21 23:36:39
    James Rowntree
    +1
    When millions of Christians suddenly disappear in an instant, right before your eyes, then you will be alarmed... and terrirfied... and confused. The Rapture is coming soon.
    And the Antichrist and his reign of terror is real. That will scare you, trust me.
  • Zippcodey James R... 2011/03/21 23:52:26
    Zippcodey
    I know more than you think. The true believers not Christians will go through the Tribulaitions Period. it's the Christians that will be killing the true believers. So no one is going to be disappearing like you say. There is a catching up, into spacecraft when Yahweh returns just before He wipes out the armies that come agianst Jerusalem. The Anti-Messiah your waiting for is the Pope getting his power back and running the One World Order from Jerusalem not Rome.
  • James R... Zippcodey 2011/03/22 00:06:28
    James Rowntree
    +1
    I don't know what you think you know or where you get your ideas from, but the Bible is clear. Every real, born again Christian will be GONE from this world in the Rapture...
    No spacecraft needed. It is the Antichrist who will be killing all those who refuse to take his mark and worship him. No doubt the Pope and the Catholic religious system will be part of the Antichrist's new, one world religion. Yes, Jesus will return to save Jerusalem, but that's only after the last 7 years of the Tribulation and Antichrist rule. And Jesus will at that point return with the Church and rule from Jerusalem for the Millenium.
    Dump whatever odd books or other garbage you have been reading and stick to the Bible.
  • Zippcodey James R... 2011/03/22 00:14:40
    Zippcodey
    For one Yahweh is coming back in spacecraft not riding on a white horse or clouds, which represent spacecraft. Sorry, but no one is going anywhere they are staying right here, until the armies of every nation goes against Jerusalem at the end of the Tribulation Period. Christianity will be the One World Relgion during the One World Order. Oh, I stick to scriptures and why I can show you by your own scriptures what is and is not going to happen.
  • James R... Zippcodey 2011/03/22 00:18:36
    James Rowntree
    +1
    You are totally deluded, if not insane.

Sounds like you will be staying here, Left Behind after the Rapture to join the one world religion and worship the Antichrist.

You need to dump whatever garbage you are reading and stick to the BIble.
  • Zippcodey James R... 2011/03/22 00:21:55
    Zippcodey
    Sorry but your already in the One World Relgion, you just don't realize it yet.
  • Malachi Zippcodey 2011/03/22 01:21:35
    Malachi
    What are your beliefs? are you talking about the false prophet( One World Religion)and 12th imam ( antichrist )that the muslims are waiting for?
  • Zippcodey Malachi 2011/03/22 01:31:18
    Zippcodey
    www.freewebs.com/yahwehandtruth
  • Zippcodey Malachi 2011/03/22 01:32:59
    Zippcodey
    The Pope is the anti-messiah, the Papacy started the Islam religion to get control of the Middle East but it backfired on them. They are working together now to bring about the destruction of the U.S. and Israel.
  • Malachi Zippcodey 2011/03/22 01:14:58
    Malachi
    Why? our redemption draws near....
  • Zippcodey Malachi 2011/03/22 01:35:23
    Zippcodey
    Christianity was started by pagan Rome, the Papacy knows he is over Christianity. They have deceived the people of this world and Christianity will be the One World Religion that scriptures speak of, it is something that looks like the truth but in reality is a big fat lie. It would deceive the Very Elect if possible, but it's not.
  • Malachi Zippcodey 2011/03/22 02:38:16
    Malachi
    +1
    Jews were the first believers ( Christians ) not the pope.
  • Zippcodey Malachi 2011/03/22 02:44:29
    Zippcodey
    Jews were not Christian, Christians are those who believe in CHRIST, a sun deity. Jews are pagan though they use Adonai a sun deity name in their worship.
  • CraftyMom Zippcodey 2011/03/22 03:18:47
    CraftyMom
    +2
    HOney, you have lost your grip on sanity. Jews were the first Christians, not the pope. You obviously do not know your Biblical History.
  • James R... CraftyMom 2011/03/22 10:25:00
    James Rowntree
    +1
    This Zippco is totally deluded.
    I already tried... you just can't reason with someone so brainwashed.
    I wonder where this person got the garbage they believe in so strongly
    when they are obviously ignorant of the Bible. Some kind of cult?
  • Malachi Zippcodey 2011/03/23 01:12:08
    Malachi
    The FIRST Believers,or Christians were Jews, Many came to know their Messiah!!
  • Malachi Zippcodey 2011/03/23 02:16:41
    Malachi
    The pope is not a christian...
  • angelbaby 2011/03/21 07:00:39
    Yes, it is alarming.
    angelbaby
    +5
    I have been preparing food and water..ect for a little while now....
    I believe something is going to happen soon.. To many things point to that fact!

2014/07/24 17:52:24