Do You Think the Upcoming Election Will Be Very Close or a Landslide?

Politics 2012/06/20 01:05:18
We know you want to make your opinion count -- especially during the time of a serious election. So, every week, SodaHead will host a handful of up-to-date polls having to do with the upcoming 2012 election.

Vote on this week's election questions below and make sure to come back every Tuesday to see how everyone voted -- and to receive a new batch of questions worth pondering. It's a great time to have an opinion. So, dive right in to our 2012 Election poll.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/2012-elect...

• BrianD3 2012/06/21 14:18:33
    Landslide
    BrianD3
    +2
    the way that Obama is messing up ,.it can only lead to a landslide for Romney
  • sunniday BrianD3 2012/07/02 07:16:12
    sunniday
    +1
    I do not think it will be a landslide for Romney I will settle for close even 1 vote is a WIN.If every one that does not like or hates Obama's politic's Romney will win,but 1/2 of those people may not even VOTE,& that will make it close.V.P. may carry a lot of weight Election day.
  • The Real Deal 2012/06/21 13:37:40
    Landslide
    The Real Deal
    +2
    In favor of Mitt. Obama for Treason.
  • voice_m... The Rea... 2012/06/21 21:03:20
    voice_matters
    a great lib post.
  • sunniday The Rea... 2012/07/02 07:19:15
    sunniday
    I do not care for Obama ,but I do not think TREASON fits, the people elected him & treason is an ugly word.Bad judgement yes.
  • Commrade#371 2012/06/21 11:37:32
    Very Close
    Commrade#371
    +2
    Because both are equaly poor canidates
  • GeorgeAMartini 2012/06/21 07:36:01
    Very Close
    GeorgeAMartini
    +3
    I'm hoping for a landslide in favor of Romney, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Election night 2008 was the start of the nightmare for me. I just knew Obama would be trouble. I was sitting in a Irish pub in Seattle and the patrons were going crazy as the numbers kept coming in and it looked more and more like Obama would win. People were cheering, hugging one another and acting as if WW2 had just ended or something. I was physically ill. I hope to have a very different experience this year.
  • mightym... GeorgeA... 2012/06/22 00:25:33
    mightymouse49
    +1
    I also became physically ill when obama won. Weird. I never heard anyone else make that claim before. I became 'ill' in 2008 when he was elected and I won't recover until he is defeated in '12. Anybody but obama.
  • GeorgeA... mightym... 2012/06/22 08:02:29
    GeorgeAMartini
    Agree.
  • Charles R. Anderson 2012/06/21 07:09:11
    Landslide
    Charles R. Anderson
    +3
    All of the now toss-up states will break for Romney. Obama will lose votes in almost every category, though his vote from trial lawyers may go up a bit, as will his vote from people in green energy companies. Blacks with their very high unemployment, Hispanics with their high unemployment, and the young with twice the unemployment of everyone else, will vote in smaller numbers for Obama. Many more will understand how bad his ideas on energy and healthcare are. Many are terrified by the ever higher national debt and the Democrat unwillingness to do anything to decrease spending. Many older Americans have already seen their prescription drug costs go up drastically. Many are angry that Medicare will no longer pay for operations and care that it used to pay for. Small business owners are united against Obama and his union thugs. Obama will be very soundly rejected. In the end, few will want to see 13% unemployment and massive under-employment continue, even though his administration is pretending the unemployment is much lower.
  • Aksana 2012/06/21 06:56:50
    Very Close
    Aksana
    Close
  • PeterJH43 2012/06/21 05:54:51
    Very Close
    PeterJH43
    +1
    There`s the white genocide wildcard of: Africa for the Africans,Asia for the Asians,white countries for EVERYBODY!
    This is genocide according to international law
    Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.Who wants to stand behind that?
  • Eli Joh... PeterJH43 2012/06/21 10:06:47
    Eli Johansen
    while I agree with you 100% on what you say, theres an 80% chance that you're a member of stormfront, which is exactly why no one will listen to you.
  • ~HopelessRomanticM17~ 2012/06/21 05:53:04
    Very Close
    ~HopelessRomanticM17~
    +1
    Very close, but I think Obama will get it.
  • mwg0735 ~Hopele... 2012/06/21 13:13:03
  • ~Hopele... mwg0735 2012/06/22 17:59:32
    ~HopelessRomanticM17~
    It's just how I think the outcome is going to turn out!
  • nelson.hall.184 2012/06/21 05:52:00
    Landslide
    nelson.hall.184
    +2
    Obama's policies of increased government spending, temporary tax relief, and increased regulation of the private sector have been a train wreck for job growth. The unemployment rate has been above 8% for 40 consecutive months. Obama sucks.
  • dvd 2012/06/21 05:02:57
  • CFlyJuice dvd 2012/06/21 16:17:30
    CFlyJuice
    +1
    Romney/Rubio would leave Dumb and Dumber with only 4 states to win.

landslide election
  • william keegan 2012/06/21 05:01:27
    Very Close
    william keegan
    +3
    There are enough government school 'educated' voters out there who have absolutely no knowledge or understanding of how either the government or economic system in America work, or rather are designed to work, that will blindly go to the polls and vote to re-elect Obama. Thus ensuring a very close election. If the election were restricted to intelligent knowledgeable voters only, there would be no question about it, Romney would win in a landslide of near Reaganesque proportions.
  • nelson.... william... 2012/06/21 05:53:51
    nelson.hall.184
    Couldn't say it better myself.
  • william... nelson.... 2012/06/21 19:59:24
    william keegan
    +1
    Thank you.
  • Wolfman william... 2012/06/21 05:59:26
    Wolfman
    +2
    Those people usually vote their pocketbooks. With inflation, gas prices, and unemployment Obie doesn't stand a chance.

romney landslide
  • mwg0735 Wolfman 2012/06/21 13:13:53
  • william... Wolfman 2012/06/21 20:09:04
    william keegan
    +3
    Most of the ignorant masses will vote for anyone who will promise to give them a "free lunch", regardless of the current economic situation. They just are not educated enough to realize that, in reality, there is no "free lunch"!

The answer to our country’s economic problems is: to provide a proper education to the youth. But as long as the educating is being done by the government, controlled by government employee unions, it will NEVER happen!
  • intoler... william... 2012/06/21 20:46:50 (edited)
    intolerantrwj
    .... William, I think the word ' Realization ', not education. Freebie has been a way of life + lie's for too long for too many and we are right at the 50-50 brink .... soon, those of us who fund the freeloaders will be out numbered and out-voted.

Tytler predicted it years ago ....

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship." -- Professor Alexander Tytler, over 200 years ago
  • Wolfman william... 2012/06/21 23:20:52
    Wolfman
    +1
    The answer to our country's economic problems is to get rid of the Marxist that occupies the White House. One doesn't have to be a political scientist to figure that out. In fact, it probably helps if you aren't.
  • sunniday Wolfman 2012/07/02 07:30:01
    sunniday
    +1
    You are forgetting those people who resent anyone that has money,& for some reason they a lot of people that do not like Romney because he has it,funny because Obama has the same amount or more since he became president,Romney worked for his,many years.
  • Wolfman sunniday 2012/07/02 07:40:33
    Wolfman
    Yes. Obie is doing his dead-level best to create class warfare to mask his failures. Personally, I would rather have an astute businessman who knows how capitalism can raise all boats instead of a community agitator who knows how to squeeze people.

personally astute businessman capitalism raise boats community agitator squeeze people
  • politicalsoldier 2012/06/21 04:43:04
    Landslide
    politicalsoldier
    +6
    I think it's going to look a lot like Reagan/Carter. Obama's house of cards is starting to fall. You can only operate under deceit and constant lies for so long before it catches up with you. And the average Americans are starting to see him for what he is.
  • GeorgeA... politic... 2012/06/21 07:38:56
    GeorgeAMartini
    +1
    I sure hope you are correct. It really hard to tell where I live. I live in a major metropolitan city in one of the blue states. I have yet to see a Romney bumper sticker, except on my own vehicle. I actually take precautions to avoid parking anywhere for any length of time with the sticker showing. I have been yelled at and flipped off for daring to have conservative stickers on my car. With a Romney sticker, my car might get keyed in this town.
  • politic... GeorgeA... 2012/06/21 13:42:53
    politicalsoldier
    +2
    Yep, that are those open minded, enlightened, tollerant liberals. LOL
  • voice_m... politic... 2012/06/21 21:12:50
    voice_matters
    libby go look at the electoral college map some time. obama already has 148 electoral votes without needing to camapign in those states. that is more than half the votes needed. romney only has 78. try to get you head out of stupidity and look at the facts. this election will be very close. both ohio and florida are in play right now and can go either way. anyone thinking this is a landslide in either direction right now is just an ignorant lib
  • politic... voice_m... 2012/06/24 14:39:32
    politicalsoldier
    If you think I'm a liberal, you must be the most ignorant SOB on earth. Do you have a mind.
  • voice_m... politic... 2012/06/24 22:50:45
    voice_matters
    go look at the electoral college map some time. obama already has 148 electoral votes without needing to camapign in those states. that is more than half the votes needed. romney only has 78[...]this election will be very close. both ohio and florida are in play right now and can go either way.
  • politic... voice_m... 2012/06/26 16:40:38
    politicalsoldier
    Wow, your just repeating yourself because you don't know what to say or how to say it. A typical liberal. Go peddle your Obama/DNC talking points somewhere else. Gee, Reagan was further behind in the delegate count and the polls at this same time of the year and he won in a landslide. You see, that's called fact and documented history (things that libs like you can't grasp), so explain that one since you think you can see the future.

Your a seminar blogger. Your attempt to act like a conservative isn't working. In fact it's quite pathetic. And anyone one who lists themselves as a "moderate" is trying to hide who they are, which is a socialist, progressive, liberal. I don't have time to waste time on lazy and ignorant liberal sheep who suckle at the teat of federal nanny-state entitlements. Go vote for your Messiah, Obama, and see how it turns out.
  • Jim 2012/06/21 03:53:19
    Very Close
    Jim
    +2
    It all depends on how many illegal aliens and dead people vote.
  • Wolfman Jim 2012/06/21 06:02:10
    Wolfman
    +1
    Now that Holder is a dead man walking perhaps Texas and South Carolina can have Voter ID.
  • politic... Jim 2012/06/21 13:43:08
    politicalsoldier
    True
  • voice_m... Jim 2012/06/21 21:13:09
    voice_matters
    yes libby you are right

2014/11/28 21:50:50