Do you think the "teabaggers" realize how stupid they looked yet?

riceroni ~ POTC**FUKU2** 2009/09/28 04:47:39
NO! I keep trying to tell them how stupid they are, but they won't believe me.
Yes! Being able to see themselves on camera they'll quit being stupid.
One of sane mind and at least basic education can come up with many reason why these "tea parties" were nothing more than utter foolish events for a bunch of right-wing loons, hate mongers, bigots, partisans, and mindless sheeple to get together and jerk each other around. But leave it to a bunch of conservative brain dead drones to actually complain about a lack of the very thing that they're protesting.

• Manwé 2009/09/28 05:05:32
    Manwé

• QueliKelly 2009/09/28 20:21:32
    QueliKelly
    +1
    you can´t convince stupid people that they are stupid. the facts just won´t click.
  • Action bastard! 2009/09/28 17:23:53
  • riceron... Action ... 2009/09/28 21:59:18
  • dogs voice 2009/09/28 16:30:36
    dogs voice
    No good choice of answers here. Looking for the one that says you are all a bunch of idiots for asking this question. But if you want more taxes and a socialistic government, be my guest. I'd rather keep my money and donate the change in my pocket to your cause. Quit yer whinin'!
  • riceron... dogs voice 2009/09/28 21:58:26
  • dogs voice riceron... 2009/09/29 20:12:39
    dogs voice
    Ooooo...sticks and stones. Real mature for a father of 27 who says he is looking for opinions. "It's very safe to assume" and we all know what happens when we "ASSUME". My comments about taxes are not due to any political belief other than I work for my money and do not want to just hand it over to those who do not. Maybe I will quit my job and become like so many on Public Assistance. YOU can pay for everything for me and those like me. How does that sound? Let's stop ALL entitlement programs. Unemployment, Welfare, Food Stamps, Medicare, Medicaid, including the handicap programs, old age programs, etc and see what happens when no one is there to support these. I am all for this. Are you? I know it won't happen as Ted Kenedy made sure of that. It is too ingrained in our current society - "Let's help the unfortunate". Help - not fully support for generation after generation! "Exhibit A" here and how much I make is none of your GD business anymore than what you make is any GD business of mine. I do work. Do you? Lucky for me I will be able to collect SS, will you at 27? NOT!! Keep paying into it to support me later. And about the USPS; what is your point? I'd love to see the junk mail stop coming in. Personally I am hoping my house burns down. I need a new one. It was built in ...
    Ooooo...sticks and stones. Real mature for a father of 27 who says he is looking for opinions. "It's very safe to assume" and we all know what happens when we "ASSUME". My comments about taxes are not due to any political belief other than I work for my money and do not want to just hand it over to those who do not. Maybe I will quit my job and become like so many on Public Assistance. YOU can pay for everything for me and those like me. How does that sound? Let's stop ALL entitlement programs. Unemployment, Welfare, Food Stamps, Medicare, Medicaid, including the handicap programs, old age programs, etc and see what happens when no one is there to support these. I am all for this. Are you? I know it won't happen as Ted Kenedy made sure of that. It is too ingrained in our current society - "Let's help the unfortunate". Help - not fully support for generation after generation! "Exhibit A" here and how much I make is none of your GD business anymore than what you make is any GD business of mine. I do work. Do you? Lucky for me I will be able to collect SS, will you at 27? NOT!! Keep paying into it to support me later. And about the USPS; what is your point? I'd love to see the junk mail stop coming in. Personally I am hoping my house burns down. I need a new one. It was built in the late 1800s and needs some renovation. And I do contribute to the local fire department. Again, wht's your point? No local police as I live in a rural area covered by a Sherrif and State Police if needed. My state and local taxes pay for that. Again, what is your point? I do my part in contributing to the needs of their services. As for schools, forget it. Taxes keep going up and as I am not married or have kids, why should I pay when I already have for 17 yrs into a system I see nothing out of? If you do not agree with my opinions, just say so. I do not agree with yours and your personal attack on someone you do not know who voiced his opinion to a question that was asked is just totally uncalled for. Feel free to hide behind your screen name and anonimity here on SH. Guess it makes you feel like a big man when in actuality you are very small minded in your assessment of the responses and who is behind them. Hopefully you will piss off the wrong person with one of your tirades and get what you deserve. There are enough "loonies" out there that can and will do it. How do you know I am not one? Keep an eye out over your shoulder now. Never know when it will be coming! Good thing the sniper training in the service paid off. You have yourself a good day now, ya hear?
  • lurx: the soda jerk 2009/09/28 15:39:25
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +1
    stupid

I think their ability at introspective reflection is roughly equal to their spelling abilities.
  • Just MEH....Piwan 2009/09/28 14:16:04
    Just MEH....Piwan
    Narrow-minded people rarely correct their behavior.
  • laureenf 2009/09/28 13:00:28 (edited)
    laureenf
    My friend of the liberal persuassion and I, a staunch conservative, could agree that the media tends to focus on the nutbars then tout it as the entire group. They did it with protesters of the last administration too, so the outrage here should be towards the media that bends and twists the message by focusing on the fringe. Not very nice main-stream media! And look at all the posts (like this one) that runs merrily alongside the media spin.
  • riceron... laureenf 2009/09/28 15:52:55 (edited)
  • hazelg 2009/09/28 12:52:44
    hazelg
    +1
    Stupid to them is smart, and now the birthers have joined them, along with the town hallers. LOL
  • johnny2bad 2009/09/28 08:13:31
    johnny2bad
    +1
    Most of those people look like they could use a good walk anyway.....
  • dwhitney 2009/09/28 06:41:53
    dwhitney
    +2
    People are still bickering about this?
  • Elizabeth Williams 2009/09/28 05:52:21
    Elizabeth Williams
    +2
    I'm really starting to think that it is a cesspool of the inbred an mentally ill. I had a guy write me on youtube trying to describe how blacks have been cursed by God from the begging when Ham mocked Noah for being drunk. He said the bible was being polite. That Ham actually raped his father then maybe he castrated him. The dude wasn't sure what the bible meant. Anyhow.. he proceeded to say how God put a curse on Blacks to be slaves to whites for the rest of their time on earth. An that's why we aren't created equal. An that whites should have dominion over blacks. He said he can prove it so.. "just look at Africa". Never mind it would be fine if whites haven't constantly pillage their land. For human slaves, diamonds, oil an other stuff I;m sure. Just because they live differently doesn't mean its wrong. Look at what we do in the name of religion. I often thought.. What would it be like if Africans invaded England or the American Indians did. What if they thought whites were not civilized. My ADD is showing. In closing the man wrote me that, that is why we need our country back. It was never meant for a black man to be in charge. Crazy thing is that these folks are the first to say they are not racist. An they also swear the blacks were never held back. I guess when these folks hold em back they think they are doing the Lords work. KOOOKOOO ! So, They don't feel stupid they feel right as rain.
  • riceron... Elizabe... 2009/09/28 12:30:32
  • Jensen, Debbie 2009/09/28 05:34:25
    Jensen, Debbie
    +2
    Dont give up
    they maybe a few that can be saved
  • riceron... Jensen,... 2009/09/28 15:55:17 (edited)
  • Manwé 2009/09/28 05:05:32
    Manwé
  • Arrow the Anti-Con 2009/09/28 04:54:25
    Arrow the Anti-Con
    +2
    LOL, one downrave... don't worry more will come. Its an honor really, it just means that you are REALLY pissing them off! So good work my friend BOIL SOME BLOOD!!!
  • riceron... Arrow t... 2009/09/28 05:03:56
  • Arrow t... riceron... 2009/09/28 05:22:34
    Arrow the Anti-Con
    +1
    LOL, yea and only they can make a dull school speech into the bad ass thing of the century!

2014/10/23 00:12:47