Do You Think The Man (By A Technicality) Is Posing Is A Threat To POTUS?

Keeping It Real 2012/07/15 12:31:15
WDBD (We Don't Back Down)
Related Topics: Dog, harm, President
I do believe the NUT is doing a clear dog whisper for someone to harm the president
I don't believe the NUT is doing a clear dog whisper for someone to harm the president

• **StarzAbove** 2012/07/15 13:46:14
    I do believe the NUT is doing a clear dog whisper for someone to harm the pre...
    **StarzAbove**
    +16
    What is wrong with these nutcases, pretending to be ministers of God. He needs to be locked away and this is definitely a threat to our president. Has he forgotten the grief our nation went through when Kennedy was assasinated?

• Juanb 2012/07/19 18:02:31
    Juanb
    +1
    he should be put on a watch list
  • MoonshineMotor 2012/07/17 22:11:08
    MoonshineMotor
    +3
    It wouldn't surprise me if the secret service has a van outside of his house.
  • BigFig#9 2012/07/17 02:17:54
    BigFig#9
    +1
    There's a line out there somewhere and crazies like this always seem to have one foot on either side of it. He's just one of a 1,000 voices out there dog whispering...
  • carolynb 2012/07/16 18:33:57
    carolynb
    +1
    I wish they would arrest him, and put him in jail. He is insane. If he doesnt have the guts to hurt the president, he is encouraging the real crazies out there to do it.
  • Proggy 2012/07/16 08:24:55
    Proggy
    +2
    Terry Jones is a attention whore and media slut who never met a camera or reporter he didn't like and will do ANYTHING to get on TV. I say the worst thing you could do to this total whacko nut case that would hurt him more than anything is to ignore him.
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/07/16 06:50:22
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    I did not hear anything threatening at all!!
  • Nameless 2012/07/16 05:10:56
    Nameless
    Is there supposed to be a link to a story here - or the story, itself? If so, I am not seeing it.
  • #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT... 2012/07/16 02:38:23
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +3
    IMHO he certainly is. I am sick of this hatemonger extending his "15 minutes of fame."
  • nothing... #Justic... 2012/07/16 06:06:58
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    Me too!
  • ghostrider 2012/07/16 00:23:15
    I don't believe the NUT is doing a clear dog whisper for someone to harm the ...
    ghostrider
    Nah ... just that -- another NUT ranting
  • MJ 2012/07/16 00:11:36
    MJ
    +4
    This needs to be taken seriously!
  • nothing... MJ 2012/07/16 06:07:20
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    I agree with you.
  • nothingbutthetruth 2012/07/16 00:02:58
    nothingbutthetruth
    +4
    Yes, but he might have time to die himself before anybody harm the President. I have a magazine called "Prophecies & Predictions." And one it's prediction is "A European head of State Leader saves President Obama's life at a State dinner." So a crazy head like him is sending out those negative energy. He is just plain crazy!
  • umapathy Krishnamurthy 2012/07/15 23:56:58
    umapathy Krishnamurthy
    I don't know
  • DefendnProtect 2012/07/15 23:26:18
    DefendnProtect
    He is allowed to have his opinions and is exercising his right of free speech and expression.

Earlier US Presidents were most likely killed by the Money Mafia robbing Americans blind.

lincoln
    "The government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the government and the buying power of consumers. The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of government, but it is the government’s greatest creative opportunity. The financing of all public enterprise, and the conduct of the treasury will become matters of practical administration. Money will cease to be master and will then become servant of humanity." - Lincoln

kennedy
    http://www.john-f-kennedy.net...
  • Sir Bud. 2012/07/15 23:03:08
    Sir Bud.
    +5
    And he isn't a Doctor.He was prosecuted in Germany for using a fake Dr title.
  • #Justic... Sir Bud. 2012/07/16 02:41:38
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +4
    Isn't he the guy who was run out of Germany for his nefarious actions?
  • Sir Bud. #Justic... 2012/07/16 05:34:57
    Sir Bud.
    +3
    YEP,the very same!.And as far as I know,if he steps back into Germany,he will be arrested.He formed a church and made an account under the name and last time I looked he has some explanations to do about a lot of money vanishing"issues".But he is a convicted criminal...in Germany.
  • Sir Bud. #Justic... 2012/07/16 05:46:21
    Sir Bud.
    +3
    "US fundamentalist pastor Terry Jones, who wants to burn copies of the Koran on Sept. 11, ran a church in the western German city of Cologne until last year when members of the congregation expelled him. Former members have spoken of his hate-filled sermons and insistence on "blind obedience.".Former church members are still undergoing therapy as a result of "spiritual abuse," Schäfer said. According to Schäfer, Jones urged church members to beat their children with a rod and also taught "a distinctive demonology" and conducted brainwashing.

"Terry Jones appears to have a delusional personality," speculates Schäfer. When he came to Germany in the 1980s, Jones apparently considered Cologne "a city of Hell that was founded by Nero's mother," while he thought Germany was "a key country for the supposed Christian revival of Europe," Schäfer says.

Terry Jones used his powers of persuasion to expand the congregation. By the end, Schäfer estimates, it numbered between 800 and 1,000 people. They had to work in the so-called "Lisa Jones Houses," charitable institutions named after his first wife who has since died, under very poor conditions.

Increasingly Radical

Jones became increasingly radical as the years went by, former associates say. At one point he wanted to help a homosexual membe...

Increasingly Radical

Jones became increasingly radical as the years went by, former associates say. At one point he wanted to help a homosexual member to "pray away his sins." Later he began to increasingly target Islam in his sermons. A congregation member reported that some members were afraid to attend services because they expected to be attacked by Muslims. "Terry Jones has a talent for finding topical social issues and seizing on them for his own cause," says Schäfer.

By the end of 2007, the community had had enough. Members confronted him and tried to change the direction of the church. But Terry Jones refused to make changes, they say. In the end, Jones, his wife and their fellow preachers were expelled from the church and he moved back to the US. "The community imploded," says Schäfer. It only has some 80 active members today. .
    http://www.spiegel.de/interna...
  • Sir Bud. #Justic... 2012/07/16 05:49:44
    Sir Bud.
    +3
    Here you are;

"..Jones moved to Germany in 1981 and established a small church in Cologne named the Christian Community of Cologne. As reported by the German publication Der Spiegel, the congregation fired him after a while, accusing him of spreading a “climate of fear and control” in the church. His colleagues say that he preached the congregants to beat their children with “rods” and also consumed the church funds for personal, improper purposes. What can be inferred from his biography is that the traces of sanity and reason can barely be found in his behavior and disposition.
    After receiving an honorary degree from an unaccredited theology school in 1983 when he was 32, he began referring to himself as “doctor” for which he was ultimately found guilty and condemned by a German administrative court.
    http://www.eurasiareview.com/...
  • Hopscotch 2012/07/15 22:48:03
    Hopscotch
    +3
    Three questions:

1. Is that guy a member of the KKK?

2. Just what IQ does that redneck have?

3. Is that an example of a tenuous touch with reality, what Carl Rove instill in a simple mind?

redneck 3 tenuous touch reality carl rove instill simple mind
  • joseph digristina 2012/07/15 22:21:32
  • Che Guevara - Hero 2012/07/15 22:08:45
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +4
    Terry Jones should be praying nothing happens to President Obama. No telling what fate might befall him if something ever happened to the President. lol
  • amazinggrace 2012/07/15 21:47:18
    amazinggrace
    +3
    I don't believe he is doing anyone any good.
  • LesWaggoner BN 1 2012/07/15 21:39:54
    LesWaggoner BN 1
    +4
    Sounds like a racist nutcase to me.

He's had his 15 minutes of "fame" now it's time for him to go away.
  • nothing... LesWagg... 2012/07/16 06:08:47
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    Yes, you are so right about that!
  • Jane 2012/07/15 20:03:32
    Jane
    +4
    pompous, self righteous idiot
  • nothing... Jane 2012/07/16 06:09:02
  • mama sew,gung ho 2012/07/15 18:54:13
    mama sew,gung ho
    +4
    Just proves,anybody can get the title Dr. in front of their name!What primordial mud hole did this guy evolve into!LOL He's a Joke,with cousins for parents!LOL
  • Lulu's Mom mama se... 2012/07/15 19:25:02
    Lulu's Mom
    +4
    LOL, sounds about right to me.
  • nothing... Lulu's Mom 2012/07/16 06:09:32
  • nothing... mama se... 2012/07/16 06:09:20
    nothingbutthetruth
    +1
    I know!
  • Piper 2012/07/15 18:44:17
    Piper
    +7
    OBAMA DEAD, a noose, and presidency 2012 in tiny letters? Not exactly a 'whisper', to another nut like Jones.
  • nothing... Piper 2012/07/16 06:10:43
  • leslie 2012/07/15 18:38:48
    leslie
    +7
    He is a NUT JOB who needs to be watched very closely, as do ALL of those who follow him.
  • #Justic... leslie 2012/07/16 02:44:22
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +3
    I sure hope the Secret Service is keeping tabs on this hateful bigot.
  • nothing... #Justic... 2012/07/16 06:11:37
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    I betcha!
  • nothing... leslie 2012/07/16 06:11:23
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    Yes, I think so too, but I believe he is already been watched.
  • Artistry 2012/07/15 18:33:27
    Artistry
    +5
    ...I would hope that the Secret Service has been to this crapper's home to drag his bony arse in for questioning and more. That is a serious threat. Not to bei gnored/
  • nothing... Artistry 2012/07/16 06:12:14
    nothingbutthetruth
    +3
    Hehehe, yes, I sure hope so too. His bony ass is just right for him!

2014/04/17 10:06:30