Do you think the Liberal news media will overexpose the latest school shooting to push stricter gun laws and a American police state??

☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!! 2012/12/15 11:20:35
Yes, they will!!
No, I don't think so!
I defintely think it is a propoganda tool to push a society of less freedom! Do you think the Liberal news media will overexpose the latest school shooting to push stricter gun laws and a American police state??

ben franklin qoute

• Risk 2012/12/15 13:34:25
    Yes, they will!!
    Risk
    +32
    The MSM in reality is the ACTUAL CAUSE of this tragedy ! I doubt this sick individual shot these poor children because he didn't like them. He shot them because it would be a ultra major act of violence that would shock the nation and he would become
    infamous !
    He knew the MSM would make sure the world would know his name, the world would see and remember his face, his background, just everything he wanted to achieve would be done by the MSM. Now the MSM won't even consider they played the major role, they will dwell on gun control. HYPOCRITICAL @$$holes !

• overlord rai 2012/12/15 19:10:49
    overlord rai
    +2
    Overexpose? Um, what? Wrong word choice buddy.
  • ☆The Ro... overlor... 2012/12/15 19:28:23 (edited)
  • overlor... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/18 22:38:55
    overlord rai
    Um, overexpose a mass murder? You really need a better for vocabulary word.
  • ☆The Ro... overlor... 2012/12/19 03:12:36
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    And this will fuel the fire for another psycho!!
  • THE BEACH 2012/12/15 19:08:24 (edited)
    THE BEACH
    +2
    All news media, including Fox.News agenices abroad as well,which is embarrassing.
    http://www.foxnews.com/
    http://www.univision.com/
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...
    http://www.haaretz.com/
  • cheetahlover156 2012/12/15 19:01:33
    Yes, they will!!
    cheetahlover156
    +2
    They have already.
  • gerald.rice 2012/12/15 18:57:57
    gerald.rice
    +2
    whoever posted this, did so idiotically. as much as you want to believe that this is the liberal medias fault, it's not. this is the fault of a man with a gun. whether you believe in gun control or not, you cannot deny that this man did this with a gun.
    I understand the old, "guns don't kill people" argument. but if this man had a knife and decided to attack a room full of people it might have had a different outcome.
    my belief is that people should be allowed to keep their guns. but should face serious penalties if their gun is not properly secured and it ends up being used in a crime. and ANYONE committing a crime involving guns should face an automatic ten to life.
  • ☆The Ro... gerald.... 2012/12/15 19:03:24 (edited)
  • Studied ☆The Ro... 2012/12/15 19:36:36
    Studied
    +2
    How about this administration who pushed assault weapons in "Fast and Furious".
  • gerald.... Studied 2012/12/16 19:56:00
  • Studied gerald.... 2012/12/17 21:44:43
    Studied
    +2
    The gun walking progam that started under Bush was SHUT DOWN under Bush as they found it did not work. Obama/Holder instituted Fast and Furious. Two different programs.
  • gerald.... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/16 19:51:41
    gerald.rice
    I don't take pharmaceutical drugs. partially for the reasons you expressed. so I agree with you there.
    as far as gangsta rap(which I grew up loving because of the treatment of young black teens in the eighties. rap was our only voice), I've listened to A LOT of it. I've never heard any lyrics involving shooting up little kids in a school. but certainly, the right to bear arms should extend to ALL.
    and by the way, you can get mad over someone that seemingly opposes your view point, but first...I questioned the phraseology of the question. if you want real answers to a valid question, you phrase it in a manner that invites ALL to answer. otherwise, you Need to admit that you just want to hear from those who think like you. which is why(of course) you accuse me of trolling. I was not rude. nor did I defame you in any way. I merely stated my opinion. don't like it? so what.
    but I stand by my statement. A MAN(BOY) WITH AN ASSAULT RIFLE KILLED 24 PEOPLE. MOSTLY KIDS.
    Trying to justify THAT in order to keep your little killing machines, is impossible. THAT'S WHY YOU LASHED OUT AT ME.
    And that's fine, if it makes you feel better.
    but remember, I said I think we should start by upping the ante on those who are not responsible enough with their 2nd amendme...

but remember, I said I think we should start by upping the ante on those who are not responsible enough with their 2nd amendment guns. and by increasing the penalties for those who use gun in the commission of a crime and releasing all the people in prison for drug SIMPLE drug possession to make room.
    I never said you shouldn't have a gun. I merely said that you can't explain or justify all those kids NEVER GROWING UP.
    can you???
  • Studied gerald.... 2012/12/17 21:45:32
    Studied
    +2
    Remember, he stole those weapons from his mother.
  • Spy Master 2012/12/15 18:55:28
    Yes, they will!!
    Spy Master
    +5
    they've already started..I watched the MSNBC coverage yesterday; and I still can't keep anything down
  • Simone Seitz 2012/12/15 18:54:41
    Yes, they will!!
    Simone Seitz
    +4
    They did the same with trayvon case. The only news that matters is the news with a liberal agenda.
  • Spy Master Simone ... 2012/12/15 18:56:27
    Spy Master
    +3
    their saying ; not mine;"If it bleeds; it leads"
    real good thing; our media..
  • Simone ... Spy Master 2012/12/15 19:00:03
    Simone Seitz
    +3
    Exactly, I'm sure if a teacher had a gun and stopped it, it wouldn't be in the news. :P
  • ☆The Ro... Simone ... 2012/12/15 18:57:38
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    Yes that is Obama's play on the race card..Always pushing his agenda through the liberal news!!
  • Simone ... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/15 18:59:22
    Simone Seitz
    +2
    If a teacher had a gun and stopped it, they probably wouldn't talk about it in the media.
  • THE BEACH ☆The Ro... 2012/12/15 19:23:04
  • wilsonmja 2012/12/15 18:47:44
    wilsonmja
    +3
    Overexpose? 20 little children were murdered in cold blood. How can that be overexposed?
  • ☆The Ro... wilsonmja 2012/12/15 18:55:55
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    Very easily!! They will keep on and on playing it to get the dumbasses in DC to pass stricter gun laws..Liberals always play on emotions not facts.Liberals make decisions on emotion not facts!! Where is all the outrage on all the unborn that are aborted every year in America?? Why doesn't the Liberal new media report that?? Really dude, go Troll elsewhere!!
  • adeenmc... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/15 21:20:29
  • ☆The Ro... adeenmc... 2012/12/15 21:23:17
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    And I got the right to speak when somebody says something stupid! I asked legitimate question in which I doubt he will answer..I have no patience with stupidity..
  • gerald.... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/18 18:06:16
    gerald.rice
    since you seem to think you can bully people into not answering; and because I ain't scared of some words on a website; let me see if I can help here...
    first, if the liberal press continues to talk about something and the public is tired of it, the ratings will show that and they will begin to taper off the coverage. no viewers, no advertising money, no coverage. that's pretty simple math. but of you don't understand the words, I'll explain it.
    if the people don't want to hear about it, it will stop.
    but tell me now, who are we going to blame when, as they are now, NRA members and conservative officials in Washington start saying that we should have conversations about this? Are you gonna blame the liberal media for brainwashing these people? are you gonna turn on them much the same way that conservatives turned on Colin Powell because he backed Obama. Are you gonna call them stupid or try to denegrate them in some way? probably. that's because people like you are so shortsighted, they REFUSE to even acknowledge the roll that a (semi) automatic played in this.
    maybe he coulda bombed the place. maybe he coulda attacked them with a knife. but he didn't. we arrest people in this country daily for some type of bomb. the cops in my neighborhood take knive...

maybe he coulda bombed the place. maybe he coulda attacked them with a knife. but he didn't. we arrest people in this country daily for some type of bomb. the cops in my neighborhood take knives from people all the time. but if we question why this "person" had a weapon like that and what would've happened if he didn't have it, you lose your mind.
    again, like I said before, I don't oppose your right to own guns. but I must ask a question that no one can answer....
    If you need AR's and AK's to protect your home, don't you think you should rethink your daily activities?
    I spent some time in the streets. I was constantly seeing weapons that some the guys I knew, had on them. in five years, I never saw an automatic rifle. some of these guys had done time for using guns. they didn't have any.
    I pretty much figure, when it's all said and done, you will keep your penis extentions and they will stiffen penalties for those weapons ending up on the streets and they will stiffen penalties for those caught with those wayward weapons. so keep your panties on and don't panic.
  • ☆The Ro... gerald.... 2012/12/18 21:49:35
  • THE BEACH wilsonmja 2012/12/15 19:22:45
    THE BEACH
    http://www.foxnews.com/
    That would include media in Israel,England,Hispanic news.Alll over the world.
  • adeenmc... THE BEACH 2012/12/15 21:24:08
  • ☆The Ro... adeenmc... 2012/12/15 21:27:12
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +4
    LOL, so this is accurate news?? Communist news network Communist broadcasting system Communist broadcasting
  • Idiot r... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/16 05:37:17
    Idiot repubs
    +1
    Blocking out reality I see, hows that romney landslide working out for you?
  • ☆The Ro... Idiot r... 2012/12/16 07:04:38
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    Romney sucked as does the GOP?? Unfortunately you vote for the cleaner of 2 turds or the lesser of 2 evils!!
  • Lanikai wilsonmja 2012/12/16 13:43:48
    +1
    They (media and DEMS) are focusing on the guns and not the victims. Playing the number of mass gun crimes over and over, while NEVER discussing the illegal weapons that are creating genocide in the cities of Chicago, Detroit, Miami, New York and Los Angeles.

Spinning the news and the discussion to suit their agenda of removing our weapons. And HELL YES they are doing exactly that.
  • c milne 2012/12/15 18:46:21
    Yes, they will!!
    c milne
    +1
    Hope so!! And while they are at it better dig really deep and spend a whole lot more on mental illness!! Guns are a big problem but when combined with unchecked mental illness it creates the perfect storm that has given rise to the America that the rest of world ( except Syria ) are disgusted by.
  • Lanikai 2012/12/15 18:43:22
    Yes, they will!!
    +5
    They already are. Within 2 hours of the shooting ALL of them were out there shilling for gun control./

Rape is against the law, women still get raped.

Child abuse is against the law, but children still get abused.

bank robbery is against the law, but banks still get robbed.

Criminals are not allowed to won guns, BUT they still get guns, and use them.

You rarely hear of a law abiding citizen just going on a shooting spree. Hhow about leave us and our guns alone and go after the CRIMINALS and CRAZIES instead.

No one is talking about outlawing cars and cars kill more people.
  • THE BEACH Lanikai 2012/12/15 19:24:42
  • Embalmer 2012/12/15 18:40:21
    No, I don't think so!
    Embalmer
    +1
    There are medications that will help you wit your paranoia.
  • ☆The Ro... Embalmer 2012/12/15 18:49:24 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +7
    Yeah and medication is breeding idiots like the shooter! Do the damn research and you will find out most of the damn school shooting had a kid on psychotropic medication! Apparently you are too ignorant to know that fact..Go Troll elsewhere! Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder!!

liberlism is a mental disorder
  • Spy Master ☆The Ro... 2012/12/15 18:57:57
    Spy Master
    +5
    notice how the headlines never say;"Conservative goes on killing spree"?
  • Lanikai Spy Master 2012/12/16 13:45:20
    +3
    True, BUT the did originally try to make Arizona a conservative. and Colorado. Once the truth came out them shut right up.
  • ☆The Ro... Lanikai 2012/12/16 13:48:48

2014/09/17 11:43:59