Do you think the left is POed because Rush's listeners are up 60% since the Flucking mess occurred?

KCurtis 2012/04/03 02:07:12
Related Topics: Rush, Advertisers
Ah too bad loons.
I stand with Rush!
Rush: The advertisers who hung in here are going gangbusters, yes. I
mean, that’s the simple truth. The only ones who got hurt are the ones
who left. And that’s its own tragedy because they left under false,
trumped up, unreal pretenses. I don’t want to relive that. I just wanted
to answer the question without getting too specific, because
everybody’s asking about it.

• PeterB 2012/04/03 02:16:56
    PeterB
    +70
    Let’s face it. Sandra Fluke was a lefty plant brought in to testify in a BOGUS congressional hearing! The Lib’s got caught red handed in the farce, and are still trying to get the egg off their faces!

• RJ~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/17 19:27:29
    RJ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Even the Washington Post of all things ran a story which admitted that the whole "boycott" was a complete fraud.

http://www.washingtonpost.com...
  • **Bessie** 2012/04/16 16:33:46
    I stand with Rush!
    **Bessie**
    +2
    He is fantastic...in all he says and does.
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/04/16 03:43:48
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +3
    Poor liberals

obama shoots himself in the foot
  • Somkey ... Bureauc... 2012/04/16 04:02:22
    Somkey the Hores
    +2
    They should use THIS:
  • Charge 2012/04/15 18:58:51
    Charge
    +3
    More Progressive Liberal manipulation.
  • Murph 2012/04/15 17:50:19
    Ah too bad loons.
    Murph
    +2
    Rush listeners are Conservative which means they have jobs and money to spend. The advertisers who abandoned Rush over this manufactured non-issue shot themselves in the foot and lost an audience wih money and good memories.
  • jr 2012/04/15 13:50:23
    I stand with Rush!
    jr
    +2
    The liberals push to remove Limbaugh has blown up in their faces. This is just too funny
  • Stoney 2012/04/15 02:01:32
    Ah too bad loons.
    Stoney
    +1
    PITY................

pity
  • Red Branch 2012/04/15 01:27:36
    Red Branch
    +2
    I really can't tell, Libs were rabid and foaming at the mouth before this incident and they still are and I see no difference.
  • texasred 2012/04/14 22:48:26
    texasred
    +6
    The more they try to stifle free speech, the more it gets shoved in their faces. Yeehaw!
  • holly go lightly 2012/04/14 22:47:52
    Ah too bad loons.
    holly go lightly
    +5
    I know they are.When will they learn?
  • Stoney holly g... 2012/04/15 02:03:09
    Stoney
    +3
    WHEN..........
    pigs
  • Tasine 2012/04/14 22:42:45
    Tasine
    +5
    Goes to show that decency does, in fact, sometimes win. I'm happy for Rush. He's a great American who democrats despise because he is so right on most issues.
  • Sig Sauer P220 2012/04/14 21:30:11
    I stand with Rush!
    Sig Sauer P220
    +5
    Rush makes sense most of the time ...
  • BoJay 2012/04/14 20:58:01
    BoJay
    +8
    The problem with the Left is they don't want people finding out the truth. Back in the 60's, and 70's the left had the power of the press to protect their lies to the American people. Now we have people like RUSH, telling it like it is, and they hate it.
    power press protect lies american people people rush telling hate
  • Stoney BoJay 2012/04/15 02:05:51
    Stoney
    +2
    ........absolutely Agree & would add that we most importantly now have The World-Wide Internet to by-pass the official MSM BS!
  • Somkey ... Stoney 2012/04/16 04:04:28
    Somkey the Hores
    +2
    Which the LEFT is attempting to stifle and control.
  • Stoney Somkey ... 2012/04/16 11:06:57
    Stoney
    +2
    Oh yes.........we gotsta STOP them from doing that
  • BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/14 20:56:58
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +11
    What really P**ses me off is the fact that decent young people are giving their lives for "freedom",and filth as depicted below betray them by uttering treasonable crap to stir up the cretins of the left wing media

filth depicted betray uttering treasonable crap stir cretins wing media sandra flucks obama
  • Tasine BUCCANE... 2012/04/14 22:43:59
    Tasine
    +5
    Well said!!
  • BUCCANE... Tasine 2012/04/14 22:51:12
    BUCCANEER~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    Thank you Tasine
  • captainquiggle 2012/04/10 17:55:04
    Ah too bad loons.
    captainquiggle
    +2
    It only means that more dumbasses are out of work and tuning in for his hijinks.
  • Carol 2012/04/10 16:29:30
    Ah too bad loons.
    Carol
    +1
    Is Right-Wing Talk Dying?

Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh are losing fans in a key market. John Avlon on why listeners and station managers are sick of anti-Obama tirades—and who bucks the trend.

Here’s another sign that the tide might be turning against the Wingnuts— Glenn Beck’s TV ratings are down 50 percent and major market radio stations are dropping him.

That’s not all—a look at radio ratings shows that hyper-partisan talk has been declining or flat-lining between ‘09 and ‘10, despite the intensity of the election year. There’s a demand for something different—smart, un-predictable, non-partisan news is gaining market share because it stands out from the pack. And leading industry analysts say there is a market for more independent voices.

“There are a lot of program directors whose radio ‘spider-sense’ is tingling,” says Randall Bloomquist, a long-time radio executive and president of Talk Frontier Media. “They're thinking ‘this conservative thing is kind of running its course. We're saying the same things from morning 'til night and yes, we've got a very loyal core audience—but if we ever want to grow, if we want to expand, we've got to be doing more than 18 hours a day of ‘Obama is a socialist.
  • KCurtis Carol 2012/04/11 02:12:15
    KCurtis
    +6
    Here's from one of your left wing nut sites, so I can only ask WTF are you talking about?

Cash from controversy: Glenn Beck made $32 M in the last year, says Forbes
    BY CELESTE KATZ
    DAILY NEWS POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT
    Wednesday, April 07, 2010

It pays to be Glenn Beck ... and pays and pays and pays.

The controversial Fox News loud-mouth - hero to conservatives, dartboard fodder to liberals - made $32 million in the 12 months ending March 1, reports Forbes magazine.

His company, Mercury Radio Arts, churns out books, runs a profitable Web site and manages his sold-out appearances.

Beck insists he's not political, even after leading the charge against health care reform, feeding the frenzy of the Tea Party members and telling his loyalists President Obama has "a deep-seated hatred for white people."
    http://articles.nydailynews.c...
  • Carol KCurtis 2012/04/11 16:44:24
    Carol
    How about something from at least 2011?

Glenn Beck Dropped By New York City Radio Station For Low Ratings
    by Mark Joyella | 11:21 am, January 5th, 2011

He may be a ratings powerhouse on Fox, but Glenn Beck has been a bit of a letdown for New York City radio station WOR, which announced this week it will drop Beck’s radio show effective January 17.

Beck, whose syndicated radio show is widely regarded as the nation’s third most powerful after Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, airs weekdays on WOR, which is one of New York’s two top talk radio stations.

Managers at WOR made it clear in an interview with the New York Daily News the programming decision was not about Beck, but the bottom line:

“The reason is ratings,” said WOR program director Scott Lakefield. “Somewhat to our surprise, the show wasn’t getting what we wanted.”
    Being dropped by WOR likely means a scramble by Beck’s distributor, Premiere, to find a new home in the nation’s top radio market.
  • KCurtis Carol 2012/04/11 23:50:11
    KCurtis
    +5
    Where is he at now?
    Far ahead on every loon station out there.
  • Red Branch Carol 2012/04/15 01:34:00
    Red Branch
    Jan 5, 2011, wow. In talk show time that is ancient history.

A poll the day before Fluke aired her sexual appetite and proclivities on world wide TV, and now might serve your purpose.
  • JAA Carol 2012/04/11 02:22:42
    JAA
    +6
    "smart, un-predictable, non-partisan new" - When you find this, please let me know, because I'll have to take smelling salts after I pass out. After what the media did to the Zimmerman/Trayvon issue was dumb, predictable for progressives, & obviously partisan. I don't think they know how to report news any other way.

We'll stop covering Obama when Obama is removed from office. Just wait, it won't be long . . . .
  • Carol JAA 2012/04/11 16:45:22
    Carol
    "smart, un-predictable, non-partisan new" - When you find this, please let me.
  • JAA Carol 2012/04/11 17:26:27 (edited)
    JAA
    +3
    Why are you repeating what I said?

Here is your original quote, "There’s a demand for something different—smart, un-predictable, non-partisan news is gaining market share because it stands out from the pack. And leading industry analysts say there is a market for more independent voices." I'm asking you to please let me know when you find this, because it sure isn't coming form the lamestream media.
  • Carol JAA 2012/04/11 17:45:45
    Carol
    Or right wing talk radio, which is what the story was about.
  • JAA Carol 2012/04/11 18:03:49 (edited)
    JAA
    +5
    As usual, you're not making any sense. Your original comment was that we are NEEDING better news, & yet I've not yet seen anything of the kind coming out of your liberal media. I just wanted you to point out this wonderful kind of news reporting the moment you see it happening, from either side, but mainly from the plethora of propaganda from CBS, NBC, MSNBC, etc. You'd think that at least ONE of them would be able to do it right. You're comparing one lonely right-wing network with 4 or more lamestream left-wing networks who have been PROVEN to be behind the election of our current POTUS [no peace be upon him].
  • Carol JAA 2012/04/11 19:40:34
    Carol
    My first post was about talk radio. Most talk radio is not liberal. And many people are tired of the anti President noise. Does that make sense for you.
  • JAA Carol 2012/04/11 19:52:38 (edited)
    JAA
    +6
    MOST people are actually tired of the anti-conservative, anti-Republican, anti-conservative women, anti-Christian, anti-Tea Party, anti- White, anti-rich crap from the POTUS & progressives that comes from the major networks.
  • Carol JAA 2012/04/11 20:45:31
    Carol
    Could you site your information, or is that just your opinion?
  • JAA Carol 2012/04/11 21:30:16 (edited)
    JAA
    +5
    OMG!! Just do a little research & DON'T rely on lamestream media. I'm not going to go find you everything the POTUS & his minions have ever said. That would cover a full library. One recent example, though, would be the Trayvon case & how it's turned into a media racist circus. The poor guy [Zimmerman] is probably going to be sold down the river for political expediency sake.
  • Carol JAA 2012/04/11 21:32:15
    Carol
    Thats what I thought you have nothing.
  • JAA Carol 2012/04/11 21:37:04
    JAA
    +6
    Whatever. If you can't get your lazy ass fingers moving around for a few minutes, then you deserve to remain ignorant & stooopid. Your choice.
  • Carol JAA 2012/04/11 23:26:52
    Carol
    +1
    As is your choice to not answer the question.
  • JAA Carol 2012/04/11 23:28:40
    JAA
    +4
    NOW you got it!! You're not as dumb as you originally seemed.

2014/10/25 09:02:44