Do you think the Colorado shooting could have been prevented?

it'skrissie!d:) 2012/07/25 20:59:56
More news has come out about the expected gunman who killed twelve and injured 58 people in the Aurora, Colorado shooting that happened last Friday.

Like how he had a complete notebook full of his plotting and scheming to kill and harm. There was said to be stick figures with guns shooting other stick figures. Pretty horrific stuff, right?

He sent it to the University of Colorado psychiatrist, who didn't even receive it until AFTER the shooting. And let's be honest, if that psychiatrist had received that notebook before the shootings happened, it could have been prevented. Right?

From dating pages to the most horrific stuff, people are learning a lot more about the expected gunman and how this all came to unravel. Yet, he refuses to cooperate with anybody.

I thought he just made himself to appear crazy--the posters, the masks, his dyed red hair, and him calling himself the "Joker". Maybe it was all part of his evil plan to snag the insanity defense. But maybe he is truly insane...

So what do you think? Could this have been prevented?

• Robert Paulson 2012/07/25 21:52:35
    I think yes because...
    Robert Paulson
    If they all had armed protection less deaths would indeed be prevented.Reminds me of the Dimebag Darrel shooting where if the crazed lunatic didn't have his head blown off 100s of people would have died in that concert as well.
  • NPC 2012/07/25 21:09:14
    I think yes because...
    NPC
    The Cinema Buiding had lax security procedures.

2014/08/20 22:32:19