Do you think that there is a race war that is coming?

Indepnedant4Obama 2009/09/16 13:42:28
I believe that it will be, there is too much reverse racism going on, there is more racism against whites than ever
I believe that it will be a race war, there is more racism against blacks than ever
People who believe that are a bunch of racist that do not want people to live together peacefully
If there is a race war, I will be the first one to join in
I think......
Some people believe that there will be an all out "race war" between blacks and whites. What do you think?

• ducdodger 2009/09/16 13:53:56
    I think......
    ducdodger
    +2
    Thats exactly what the race baters and the far left wants. They want to divide us by race, gender, and political party. They need that to happen so they can maintain their power iover this country. If the people were allowed to come to gether it would be over for the far left.

• ReaL 2009/11/09 06:16:47
    People who believe that are a bunch of racist that do not want people to live...
    ReaL
    It's a mess as far as I can tell. I was raised to treat people the way I want to be treated regardless of race, religion, etc. However I've felt what people call 'reverse' racism over the past few years. The last thing I want to think about is a race war. I have children and don't want them to have to experience that, but EVERYONE has to start treating each other with respect, not just demanding it for themselves or their particular race. As for President Obama, I see him as a mixed race man. There are plenty of mixed race people in the world, he isn't JUST black, and how long ago was it that 'whites' didn't accept them??? I have a mixed race niece and it's the black side of her family who doesn't accept her not my side, we have loved her from the beginning and raised her, just as President Obama was raised by his white mother and her family.

This country is supposed to be the great Melting Pot, and for it to continue to grow and thrive we really have to start thinking in terms of being "Americans" rather then always anything that can divide us.
  • Dagon 2009/09/17 00:17:19
  • impeach barry soetoro 2009/09/16 23:22:38
    impeach barry soetoro
    i hope so
  • Will 2009/09/16 16:14:00
    I think......
    Will
    If you think it is coming I have to ask where have you been? http://blogs.townonline.com/n... httpblogs townonline comn
  • Indepne... Will 2009/09/16 22:39:10
    Indepnedant4Obama
    I have just seen a lot of people on here saying that a race war is coming
  • Will Indepne... 2009/09/16 23:21:32
    Will
    It is already here. It has always been and will always be here and everywhere else.
  • G19G22AR15 Will 2009/09/17 20:59:16
    G19G22AR15
    Its not here....yet. Lines are being drawn and people are getting more and more frustrated with Black people screaming the race card because white peoples views in politics are different then theirs. Ducdodger is exactly right. This is what the far left and liberals want to keep power. Little do they know that they are going to be living in a nightmare.
  • Indepne... G19G22AR15 2009/09/19 06:31:07
    Indepnedant4Obama
    +1
    I think cards are being thrown in all directions. Some want to be the victim, some want a free pass, some are paranoid, some want this and that. Don't think it is just one group
  • Dan D 2009/09/16 14:26:32
    I think......
    Dan D
    I think that most people of all racists can see through race baiters like Carter who use race because they have nothing else to argue.
  • The Sane One 2009/09/16 14:20:23 (edited)
    I think......
    The Sane One
    +1
    I think there will a war between the Republican extremists and everybody else; as they consider anyone not of their political stripe to be subhuman.

That means they are targeting not only blacks, but also Asians, Muslims, Hindus, hispanics, atheists, agnostics, gays and lesbians, environmentalists, the middle class and the poor.

Edit: spelling
  • Will The San... 2009/09/16 16:16:13
    Will
    +2
    I wish it was only one sided but it is on both sides. I think that is only a small majority of any group. Unfortunately nothing unites people more than hate.
  • The San... Will 2009/09/16 16:27:08
    The Sane One
    +1
    Hate and fear-- which are the two cards being played most often.
  • ducdodger 2009/09/16 13:53:56
    I think......
    ducdodger
    +2
  • randy ducdodger 2009/09/16 14:18:20
    randy
    +1
    Divide and conquer.
  • Will ducdodger 2009/09/16 16:16:59
    Will
    +1
    Please dont forget the far right. We are all in this together.
  • Mr. Rock "n" Roll 2009/09/16 13:52:45
    I think......
    Mr. Rock "n" Roll
    +1
    If there is we will have the Democrats and the liberal media to blame for it. They seem to be the only ones stirring things up!
  • Aingean 2009/09/16 13:51:19
    I think......
    Aingean
    +2
    Its already getting under peoples skins. Because anyone who disagrees with Obama is supposedly a racist, though race has nothing to do with it. At least for a lot of people it doesnt, I know his race has nothing to do with why I dont like him. I think it will end up causing another civil war. He isnt even black! He is only part. He is like most American people now days, a mixture of things.
  • two tho... Aingean 2009/09/16 14:12:51
    two thousand and ten dreams
    +2
    well said!
  • Aingean two tho... 2009/09/16 14:15:43
    Aingean
    +2
    :) thank you
  • Indepne... Aingean 2009/09/19 06:38:09
    Indepnedant4Obama
    Since I asked the question. I gotta stay neutral but it honestly is only some people that think that way. Only some that think if they disagree with Obama it makes them racist. Most mature adults think that there is going to be some to dislike them because he is a democratic president.

Not to offend anyone, but the second part of your answer is what has many upset. When they say that he is not even black. The argument is that the white race never wanted to claim biracial people until they achieved a certain amount of success, and when they did that they white people wanted them back so they could lay claim to the sucess. NO OFFENSE but that is the argument and that is what many black people are upset about with Obama
  • randy 2009/09/16 13:49:51
    I think......
    randy
    +1
    There is a lot less racism than the Media wants you to believe. The left is trying to start a race war. They have even lied about the POTUS's race.
  • Indepne... randy 2009/09/16 14:14:04
    Indepnedant4Obama
    +1
    I think so too. Anything to drive up ratings

2014/09/22 00:16:08