Do you think that people will grow up and stop complaining about the fact that Obama is our New President?

LaMafiosa 2009/01/23 04:51:03
It seems that alot of people can't get over themselves and accept it that we have Obama as our President. They sit here and complain about everything he does and everything he doesn't do. What do you think?

• Ang 2009/01/23 18:28:09
    Yes, they will accept it....
    Ang
    ...with sadness.
  • Caroline - fan of Audubon 2009/01/23 11:25:49 (edited)
    Caroline - fan of Audubon
    There will always be different sides in politics and those who will aggressively oppose who they do not support.

The US is in such a quagmire that it's going to take years to pull out of this one, thanks to Neoconservatism.. .
  • Kid Charlemagne 2009/01/23 09:55:44
    No, they won't accept it...
    Kid Charlemagne
    +1
    If Barack Obama were to solve world hunger, end all wars, make our country wealthy, cure all known diseases and end global warming, the rightwing whiners would still find fault with him.
  • Ang Kid Cha... 2009/01/23 18:29:58
    Ang
    +1
    I disagree. We don't like him because of his positions and proposed solutions.

My theory is that people who think he's the Messiah now will be disappointed. Those who hate his guts will probably think he's alright in the end because he will exceed their expectations.
  • Kid Cha... Ang 2009/01/23 19:27:43
    Kid Charlemagne
    I appreciate your optimistic outlook....Believe me, I would like nothing more than to be proven wrong.
  • Woman of many faces~ijm 2009/01/23 05:37:47
    Woman of many faces~ijm
    Well they way I see it even if someone else would have gotten it they would still find something to complain about . now for me I'm fine with it I'm hoping for the best I have nothing to complain about I voted and I was counted
  • artist1963-Progressive Patr... 2009/01/23 05:27:43
    No, they won't accept it...
    artist1963-Progressive Patriot for Change
    The haters will keep on hating him. There will be NOTHING this man does that'll please them even after he put a pay freeze on White House staffers making more then 100,000.00 a year, they STILL bitched. Can you imagine the out-rage that would have ensued had he given them RAISES instead? Obama is going to move things through so fast he'll have people eating his dust because I see NO lame duck HERE!!!!!
    They beat him up BEFORE he was POTUS so I only expect the lashing to get worse, not better!!!!
  • AdventPhantom .::New Holoca... 2009/01/23 05:13:14
  • The One 2009/01/23 05:03:54
    No, they won't accept it...
    The One
    no they wont because lets face it people as a whole need drama in thier lives so they wont grow up and if they do theyll find something else to complain about thats just the world we live in oh well
  • Smashing Pumpkins #1 Fan 2009/01/23 04:56:48
    Smashing Pumpkins #1 Fan
    +1
    More like it will pass.
  • CornerBlitz 2009/01/23 04:52:47
    CornerBlitz
    +1
    Naww, Ill just ignore his ass, like I do any other thing in my life that annoys me
  • Undecided
    Lady Jules ♥♥ in Lestat I trust ♥♥
    I hope they do.....I'm tired of listening to the whining....lol I mean what's done is done there's nothing that can be done about it now.
  • LaMafiosa Lady Ju... 2009/01/23 04:58:53
    LaMafiosa
    I hope they do to its like I've said to people they need to deal with it, stop complaining and if they really have a problem with Obama being President that bad they should leave the country till someone they like is president.
  • The One LaMafiosa 2009/01/23 08:13:29
    The One
    lol i know right, but then they would leave, then come back with a new president, then complain about them lmao
  • Ang LaMafiosa 2009/01/23 18:31:11
    Ang
    and be a draft dodger like Clinton?

2014/10/22 12:32:28