Do You Think That Most Christians Will Go To Hell ?

Che Guevara - Hero 2012/04/11 20:21:39
YES
NO

Isaiah 29:13

And the Lord said: “Because this people draw near with their mouth and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me, and their fear of me is a commandment taught by men,

Matthew 7:21-23
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

James 1:26
If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Revelation 3:15-16
“‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

1 Corinthians 13:2
And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

1 John 1:8-10
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Matthew 5:11
“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.

Matthew 5:39
But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Matthew 16:23
But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man.”

2 Timothy 3:12
Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Exodus 20:7
“You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.

1 Peter 3:1-22
Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct. Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, ...

Matthew 10:34
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

l

Proverbs 26:23-24
Like the glaze covering an earthen vessel are fervent lips with an evil heart. Whoever hates disguises himself with his lips and harbors deceit in his heart;

Matthew 5:28
But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

1 Peter 3:3
Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear—

Ephesians 1:5
He predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,

Matthew 5:42
Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

Revelation 1:1-20
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near. John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood ...

Matthew 24:1-51
Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.” As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?” And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. ...

Matthew 13:41-42
The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Romans 5:8
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 2:15
And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables.

l

John 2:1-25
On the third day there was a wedding at Cana in Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. Jesus also was invited to the wedding with his disciples. When the wine ran out, the mother of Jesus said to him, “They have no wine.” And Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does this have to do with me? My hour has not yet come.” His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.” ...

Luke 6:30
Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back.

Deuteronomy 4:2
You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you.

Revelation 13:1-18
And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. ...

Luke 19:27
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Luke 14:26
“If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple.

Colossians 2:1-23
For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. I say this in order that no one may delude you with plausible arguments. For though I am absent in body, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the firmness of your faith in Christ. ...

John 2:4
And Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does this have to do with me? My hour has not yet come.”

Read More: http://www.openbible.info/topics/fake_christians

• CaptnSassy LOU 2012/04/12 18:05:32
    CaptnSassy
    What can we do?
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... LOU 2012/04/12 18:14:53
  • Nomad58 2012/04/12 06:17:06
    NO
    Nomad58
    +2
    I have a hard time believing in a loving Creator who would destroy his children's' souls. Although the more wicked among us may not be as near the light, complete annihilation does not seem practical.

believing loving creator destroy childrens souls wicked light annihilation practical
  • TheMadChameleon 2012/04/12 05:51:45
    NO
    TheMadChameleon
    I don't believe in Hell. Temporary punishment or rehabilitation, likely. Eternal damnation, though. And if it were to exist, it would be reserved for the worst of the worst, not those who violated petty Biblical rules, or who had human flaws like everyone else.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... TheMadC... 2012/04/12 12:40:44
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    so basicly Hell is being sent back to earth
  • TheMadC... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/12 18:08:12
    TheMadChameleon
    Something along those lines, possibly. It's likely!
  • David William 2012/04/12 05:38:18
    NO
    David William
    +2
    You can't go somewhere that doesn't exist.
  • ♚Littlɘ Ǫuɘɘn~Phaet's Own 2012/04/12 05:19:39
    NO
    ♚Littlɘ Ǫuɘɘn~Phaet's Own
    There would have to be such a place to go to it.
  • qutiepatootie 2012/04/12 04:51:03
    NO
    qutiepatootie
    I can't believe christians are going to hell, because I don't believe in hell.

Although, if there were a hell, it wouldn't surprise me if everyone was sent there, as no one lives 100% by the bible.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... qutiepa... 2012/04/12 12:42:22
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    if we all lived 100% by the bible you wouldnt be allowed to read or write
    or wear a clothes made of more than one Fabric
    or eat Shrimp
    according to the bible you would have no rights except to keep pumping out baby after baby after baby
    which your husband could sell into slavery at any time
  • qutiepa... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/12 15:25:41
    qutiepatootie
    +1
    You aren't one of those 'pick and chose what I want' people, are you? Because if christians want to uphold the true writings of 'the lord' they would abide by every rule written in the bible.

The bible is filled with contradictions, lies, abuse, and murder.

I'm good for the sake of being good, not for the fear of a hell. I fear those who only lead 'good' lives out of fear of a god, and not because it is the right thing to do. Because if/when religion comes crashing down, who do you think will be the first group of people to abandon all decent behavior?

If I am mistaken on your meaning behind your comment, I apologize.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... qutiepa... 2012/04/12 15:28:21
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    im not Christian im saying is the bible is just a bunch of Fairy tales and nobody should live by the bible the Bible laws were for the HEBREWS not the rest of the world
  • qutiepa... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/12 16:12:02
    qutiepatootie
    +1
    Well, I apologize for assuming otherwise :)

You should enjoy this then.
    jhgf
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... qutiepa... 2012/04/12 16:49:21
  • A Lionheart 2012/04/12 04:25:44
    YES
    A Lionheart
    +1
    weirdly, yes
  • ehrhornp 2012/04/12 04:04:34
    NO
    ehrhornp
    +1
    I don't believe in a Hell. The next experience after death may not be pleasant but won't be a hell. (torture for eternity)
  • Mark In Irvine 2012/04/12 03:50:13
    YES
    Mark In Irvine
    +2
    you had me up until that bit about "the sexually immoral" ...
  • Pat 2012/04/12 03:46:53
    NO
    +3
    I don't believe in heaven or hell.
  • Andjella ObeyYMCMB 2012/04/12 03:31:08
    NO
    Andjella  ObeyYMCMB
    I was too lazy to read all this...
    I don't know if you're Muslim who doesn't like Christians, or you're Christian who did something wrong and afraid of it. All I Know Is that no matter what religion you are, you will go either to hell or to heaven depending on what you did during the life you've been given
  • 2468 Andjell... 2012/04/12 17:18:20
    2468
    I have heard different opinions...

- That by believing in Christ you will be saved.
    - By your acts you shall be known.

I am not a Biblical scholar so I really don't know which is the official version or if there are different opinions in the different flavors of Christianity.

You seem to make the blanket assertion that all, not just Christians, will go to heaven or hell based on their behavior as a person for a lifetime. This is like some kind of spiritual accounting system.

This point is related to one of the points about Christianity itself that has always eluded logic in my opinion. How did Jesus dying on the cross affect the spiritual accounting such that no one previous was allowed into heaven but now those that "believed in Jesus" or "by their good acts" could now be granted access to heaven.

I think maybe we are in agreement that there is more in common among the religions than differences. Those differences are introduced by humans with an agenda. This is how we end up with Israel, the birthplace of several religions, is also the center of so much hostility instead of spirituality.
  • Chieki 2012/04/12 03:27:20
    NO
    Chieki
    I don't believe in Hell...
  • santa6642 2012/04/12 03:20:01
    NO
    santa6642
    +1
    Only God knows that answer and I have not heard him tell anyone yet.
  • 8mariedawn6 2012/04/12 03:08:44
    NO
    8mariedawn6
    +1
    You need a I do not know.The fact is we do not know who will go only the Lord and the individual will know that.We all have sinned so none of us have the right to judge the other.We are all saved by Jesus blood it is hard enough to keep my self in line so I do not worry about others I just pray for them .Jesus handel's the rest.Bless you!
  • Che Gue... 8maried... 2012/04/12 03:15:20
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    FYI: There are many exceptions.

Mark 3:22-30 states,

"And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, 'He has Beelzebub,' and, 'By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.' …'Assuredly, I [Jesus] say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation;' because they said, 'He has an unclean spirit'" (NKJV, emphasis added / Note: The Pharisees made the same charge in Mat 9:34.).

In Matthew 12:31-32, Jesus says to the Pharisees,

"Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come" (NKJV, emphasis added).

"How can Satan cast out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan has risen up against himself, and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end. No one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house" (Mark 3:23-27; also see Luke 11:14-23).
  • 8maried... Che Gue... 2012/04/12 03:22:30
    8mariedawn6
    +1
    Yes I know all that.However only God knows a persons heart and knows what they have done in there life and only God and that person knows where they are going.That is what I am saying.There are many Christians that clam to be Christians that do not live like one but who is to say who will go or not only God for we are not to judge each other because we are all sinful.Good day!
  • mama sew,gung ho 2012/04/12 03:07:38
    YES
    mama sew,gung ho
    I'm sure I'll see a lot of em there!But it's kinda dark,like some of the clubs I used to hang out in,"there in Hollywood!"LOL
  • Whyputaname 2012/04/12 03:04:23
    NO
    Whyputaname
    I am going to have a heart and say no.....

LOL, not all of them are bad.....Just those who exploit God for votes.....

And believe that the country should be run by the bible....Didn't we already try that many, many, many, many moons ago.....Like during the 1600's and so forth....It didn't work did it....But there are some people who just don't get it....It could slap them in the face a dozen times and they still wouldn't see it....
  • ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™ 2012/04/12 02:58:18
    YES
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    hahahaha, all most everthink is a sin
  • cuzzbuzzla 2012/04/12 02:53:47
    NO
    cuzzbuzzla
    +4
    people who are evil, phony, disingenuous, liars, cheats. if there is an afterlife, they will be kicked down no matter how many times they said "Praise Jesus". And people who are not Christians but who led good lives will be rewarded. If Christ is all loving, do you really think he's going to say, "sorry, you were a good person but you didn't swear allegiance to me so your f'cked." if that were the case, he wouldn't be the Christ the church says he is. Or, as Archie Bunker used to tell the Meathead, "Of course God knows everything. How do you think he got to be God?"
  • concerned dude 2012/04/12 02:49:58
    NO
    concerned dude
    +1
    If they are truly Christians and have a relationship with Christ they will be the only ones who don't go to hell. If they don't have a relationship with Christ and believe in grace through faith then they are clearly not Christians.
  • Gangstersteve1993 2012/04/12 01:49:12
  • cupcakes 2012/04/12 01:37:57
    NO
    cupcakes
    +1
    I DONT BELIEVE IN SUCH A LIFE
  • 3003573 2012/04/12 01:10:04
  • Vinny 2012/04/12 01:09:02
    YES
    Vinny
    +2
    Because some are fake!
  • Starman 2012/04/12 01:00:59
    NO
    Starman
    +1
    I think that they are already in a hell that they have crated for themselves here on earth. There nothing after life. We were dead for billions of years before we were born and we will be dead for billions after we are gone.
  • Richard Pearson 2012/04/12 01:00:48
    NO
    Richard Pearson
    If you are a Christian you are saved. Because of Jesus death and reserection the price has being paid. Because of this you will be in heaven one day. If you are not a Christian and don't intend to be then you will suffer gods wrath on the final day unless you repent of your sins and turn to Christ and become a Christian. There is no condemnation for those in Christ. You are saved by his precious blood. If you are a Christian you have everlasting life. Yours in Christ Richard Pearson
  • Michael 2012/04/12 00:52:21
    NO
    Michael
    +2
    Much as I would like to see Dick Cheney enjoying Satan's hospitality, I am afraid that since Christianity is completely bogus and there is no such place as Hell, he will die and rot like the rest of us. Unless, of course, he has indeed been dead for years and walks the Earth as a vampire, as it appears.
  • Proggy 2012/04/12 00:35:16
    YES
    Proggy
    +3
    Even though Hell is a made up figment of their imaginations, but if it does exist you can best bet the majority of it's populace will be (so-called) Christians.
  • Headshot760 2012/04/12 00:29:21
    YES
    Headshot760
    +1
    Like 99.9% will
  • MsTlynne 2012/04/12 00:23:29
    NO
    MsTlynne
    +2
    I think that many who CALL themselves Christians will go to hell.

2014/09/20 22:10:21