Do you think Rush Limbaugh should be fired?

Sissy 2012/03/02 12:25:33
Yes.  This Republican spokesman has finally gone over the top.
No, he should be able to say anything he wants to.
Do you believe Limbaugh has finally gone too far? To date, no republican leader has repudiated the vicious assault he made on the young law student who spoke for women at a recent Democrat held Hearing in Congress. She had been denied a chance to testify at Cong. Issa's all male Hearing earlier.

You might remember the fall-out Don Imus received for his insensitive, uncalled for remarks ("Nappy-headed ho") that got him fired from his program. Is this any better?

Has he finally gone too far?

• marcuss....PHART 2012/03/02 16:11:18
    marcuss....PHART
    +45
    Why is it that the LWNJs only want free speech when it comes to their interests only?

Remember when BILL MAHER said this?

“We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building. Say what you want about it. Not cowardly.”

He deserved to be FIRED for that statement. Rush can not be fired from his own show for his statement, If you want to be a SLUT pay for your OWN birth control.

truth

• tthan43 Mr. Won... 2012/04/13 23:20:28
    tthan43
    Hey idiot....obviously you heartedly agree with the Hezbollah lobing rockets into Israel on a somewhat daily basis. Are you a Nazi? They were all for exterminating Jews also....in case you haven't heard.
  • Stan Defend ... 2012/04/01 12:55:21 (edited)
    Stan
    +1
    And only lies, conspiracy theories, and distortions of the truth vomiting from a conservative hell bent on destruction and chaos.

You are all fundamentalists with a top dressing of chaos and destruction. That is why you are the stupidest of Conservatives, T-Boogers, and reactionary in politics and the most bigoted of obstructionists and domestic terrorists. When it comes to getting your hate on you are all of the same opinion: stop it, lie about it, distort it, obstruct it, flog it, dynamite it, and stamp the truth right out of it.

Sweet Cheeks, you must really be lost!

LOST

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude
    and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air
    balloon, approximately 30 feet above ground elevation of 2,346 feet above
    sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100
    degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

"She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be an Obama Democrat."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically
    correct....

Sweet Cheeks, you must really be lost!

LOST

degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still
    lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Republican, Conservative, or T-Booger?"

"I am" she responded, "but how did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you are going.
    You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a
    promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your
    problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but
    somehow, now it's my fault."
  • Stan Defend ... 2012/04/01 21:53:22
    Stan
    +1
    You really have an obsession with this Anti Semite thing. Is this your very best insult meant to hurt, and disorient your advasaries? I find it very juvinile and quite humorous from a conservative hater.
  • tthan43 Defend ... 2012/04/13 23:18:43
    tthan43
    As always.
  • cybernestical 2012/03/07 17:00:28
    Yes. This Republican spokesman has finally gone over the top.
    cybernestical
    +1
    He supposed to be out of the media communication long time ago. America does not need anymore insanity.
  • chicago 2012/03/07 11:32:25
    chicago
    +2
    The thing that is hilarious is that Rush's Viagra (I'm not kidding) is covered by his insurance carrier.
  • Sissy chicago 2012/03/07 13:11:47
    Sissy
    +2
    Pssst, what does that make him?

Just wonderin'
  • chicago Sissy 2012/03/07 13:21:51
    chicago
    +1
    Hard up? :-D!!
  • tthan43 Sissy 2012/03/08 16:52:34
    tthan43
    What difference does it make him? The fact is that he was against paying for Fluke's lobbying for the taxpayer to pay for her birth control pills which are available down the street at the county H.D. for $3.00 for a month's supply. What does it make you when you read shi* into this topic that has no relevance whatsoever.
  • Sissy tthan43 2012/03/08 20:25:53
    Sissy
    +1
    Maybe because he should have had the information you have. It sounds like the spurious windbag thinks that women need a pill everytime they have sex. I don't think your wife or daughter would appreciate being called a "slut" or "prostitute" for stating their opinion respectfully on an issue they care about regardless if you agreed with them or not. That's the point.

It wil be remembered in November.
  • tthan43 chicago 2012/03/08 16:50:28
    tthan43
    What is he taking the medication for? Do you know? That medication is not only to get an erection. It seems to have found its way into the treatment of several medical conditions. What are birth control pills used for? The case Fluke presented was that of not wanting to become pregnant. She did not outline, to the committee, a need to treat something like dysmenorrhea or any medical condition. She stated that it was to control possibilities of becoming pregnant.
  • Mr. Won... tthan43 2012/03/08 22:46:12 (edited)
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    You'll have to ask one of Limbaugh's gay lovers if the old boy can't get it up without the little blue pill. Limbaugh being gay is an interesting topic. Lets look at the evidence.

item: Limbaugh sometimes brings up he attended college, but left in his first year. Perhaps this explains why. A fellow student Elliot Sanders claims he and Limbaugh had a brief but heated gay affair/ So gay is Limbaugh, guarantees Sanders, that I would say, "none of his marriages was ever consummated."

item: Back in the 70's Rush worked at Philly radio station KQV under the name of Jeff Christie. It was here that lard ass began to forge his bombastic, on-air persona and coined phrases he still uses today like EIB = Excellence In Broadcasting. Things were going well until Limbaugh (as Christie) according to several reports was busted by police undercover for solicting a male prostitute in some sleazy bar. He was promptly fired from the radio station. Curious both events happened within days of each other.

item: Limbaugh bounced around to briefly work on nickle and dime radio stations only to get fired in Philly, then Kansas City because he couldn't keep his big mouth shut and never followed orders. For a brief time he worked for the Kancity City Royal professional baseball team which is still brags ab...

item: Limbaugh bounced around to briefly work on nickle and dime radio stations only to get fired in Philly, then Kansas City because he couldn't keep his big mouth shut and never followed orders. For a brief time he worked for the Kancity City Royal professional baseball team which is still brags about. True to form he lied what he did again according to sources that ought to know. Limbuagh pretends he was some big shot in the front office doing public relations, in reality he sold hot dogs and was a go-for running errands. The lies never stop and that pattern continue till today. Limbaugh seems to be a out of control pathlogical liar. Above everthing.

item: Limbuagh moved to Sacramento, CA, where he met and became "friends"
    with Norm Woodruff, a flamboyant, openly gay man with a great deal of influence in the local radio scene. At the time Morton Downey was running his mouth on a radio station and got pushed out the door. Norm as a "favor" to Rush saw to it that Rush got Downey's job in spite of Limbaugh being fired from every radio job he had. Rush must have been a real good sucker... oops I mean paI, I'll let you figure out what favors and how much a pal Limbaugh was to the well known flamboyant queen to be handed a plum job in spite of having a horrible record of being fired from every job he ever had.

item: While Limbaugh lies his ass off he quit his tv "because he didn't like doing tv", the truth was his ratings sucked and as usual Limbaugh just couldn't behave. Around this time two "wives" had left him, the third, Marta, who Rush often mentioned on the show grew tired of never having sex with her allegedly closeted homosexual of a husband, and so asked for a divorce. Limbaugh agreed but only after he obtained a promise she would never go public regarding their sex lives or lack of same or Limbaugh's other sexual interests.

item: Limbaugh lives on a 35 million dollar estate. A large main house, yes, but three seperate "guest houses" Where Marta lived and supposedly two the other "wives" did as well. Like Limbaugh gay lover, Elliot Sanders claimed decades before none of Limbaugh's marriages were likely ever consummated, Limbaugh detesting women in his college days and right up to present.

item: A few years back Limbaugh jumped on a plane and visited the Dominican Republic. After Homeland Security pulled him off his private jet on the return trip and caught old lard ass with an open bottle of Viagra he had no prescription for, his cover story was "it was a golfing trip". Come on Rush, even dittoheads aren't going to buy you need a whole bottle of Viagra to play golf. Yeah the bottle was open. Oops.

item. Guess who Limbaugh hired as principle entertainer for his 4th wedding? The openly gay Elton John a fierce defender and spokeperson for gay issues, he flew in and paid a million dollars to "perform". I bet he did. How well did he perfrom Rush? A very curious choice considering Limbuagh pretends on air he's anti-gay, like on the equal right aspects the conservative crowd viciously oppose. But Rush, you're really gay, right? Come on, it's ok to come out of the closet.

Now all these things alone may not mean much, but combined it sure leads to more questions. Why is Limbaugh openly hostile to gays in public, always attacks their causes, yet he got his big break from a Norm Woodruff, a flamboyant gay after everybody else in the radio business fired his ass? It also might explain why Limbaugh lets his hatred of women bubble to the surface as it did again last week.

Now, I'm not anti-gay. I can't for sure say Limbaugh is gay and I don't give a rat's ass
    one way or the other. I'm simply asking what is Limbaugh hiding? Why the anger always towards women? Why does Limbaugh always viciously attack women? Why
    Rush, tell us why and for once tell us the truth!

Limbaugh in decades past when he was known as Jeff Christie

christie
  • Swampdo... chicago 2012/03/08 19:47:14
    Swampdog PWCM
    You know this, how?
  • Defend ... Swampdo... 2012/03/12 02:23:40
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    nope this is propaganda from the obama regime
  • noBama 2012/03/07 07:00:54
    noBama
  • Catalana 2012/03/06 21:24:33
    Catalana
    +1
    He should get fired because he gives any company that he works for a bad name and is a horrible person that will go to any length to stir up his listeners.
  • tthan43 Catalana 2012/03/08 16:56:10
  • Mr. Won... tthan43 2012/03/08 22:57:23
    Mr. Wonderful
    +2
    It is a broken record with you guys. Get over Bill Maher. He's on pay for view. People that like him (I don't) pay to hear him. Totally different. Your "arguments" are all pathetically weak. Try harder.
  • Swampdo... Catalana 2012/03/08 19:49:21
    Swampdog PWCM
    I propose to boycott those who abandoned him, and there are WAY more of us than there are of you.
  • Mr. Won... Swampdo... 2012/03/08 22:58:41 (edited)
    Mr. Wonderful
    +1
    Talk about being delusional. On any given week day between 3-4 million listen to lard ass. Of that number roughly half hate his guts and only listen to hear him make an ass of himself and he rarely disappoints. Those numbers, far below what Limbaugh claims are themselves grossly bloated according to rating service. They use to use the "honor system" where people had to right down what station they were listening to every 15 minutes. I did it once. Got $5 in the mail a little journal and a promise to get and $15 at end of month if I faithfully filled it out. I did. Today they are starting to use automatic devices that know what station you are tuned to. Using those ALL the trash talk right wing radio shows get 30% or less ratings then they previously thought.
    So that means at best old lard ass is getting at most about 2.8 million listners a day. Not bad, buy far from what old fat head pretends.
  • Catalana Swampdo... 2012/03/12 00:37:35
    Catalana
    Let's hope not. Not in the metropolitan centers of america. If any of these extremist take over the presidency my passport and my families is ready. I was born under fascism and my parents grew up in it I'm not repeating the experience.
  • Swampdo... Catalana 2012/03/12 12:25:25
    Swampdog PWCM
    I also have my passport ready, Although Germany is not out of the question, I grew up there,I would prefer central or south America! Much warmer.
  • Catalana Swampdo... 2012/04/01 23:53:49
    Catalana
    sotty I don;t go into SH often because I fell like I'm in an alternative universe I prefer my catalan websites Barca soccer and talking to fiends but I love Germany Llved in Berlin in 95 for a year and I wish I would have stayed. I just cannot imagine living under a Pres/Congress with 19th Century "ideas" I doubt they'll win but with all the money they'll get. I don't want my daughters living under fascism. I was born under it and my parents and grandparent lived under it at least they knew it.
    Best of luck!!
  • Swampdo... Catalana 2012/04/02 00:14:20
    Swampdog PWCM
    I lived in Augsburg from 1962 till 1964, beautiful, the foothills of the Alps, and just a short ride to Austria, Switzerland, and France.
  • Defend ... Catalana 2012/03/13 00:29:56
    Defend Western Civlization
    the only fascist is obama bin laden
    obama backs gun control
    obama backs muslim terrorist
    obama backs thought crimes laws
  • Sissy Defend ... 2012/03/13 00:30:50
  • Defend ... Sissy 2012/03/13 01:17:43
    Defend Western Civlization
    laugh all you want the American People are getting ready for the Coming Revolution
  • Quazimoto 2012/03/06 16:25:22
    Quazimoto
    +3
    Freedom of speech. Bill Maher has spewed more garbage out of his pie hole than anyone on television. But of course he get's a pass. Hypocrites.
  • JP 2012/03/06 04:22:43
    JP
    Marcuss said it best.
  • Sissy JP 2012/03/06 12:12:03
    Sissy
    +4
    You simply fail to consider the fact that this woman was not a public figure. She was a person like your wife, your daughter, or any other well loved woman in your life. A private citizen who was expressing her own First Amendment Rights and all of us should be able to do that without being bullied, slandered, or verbally abused. In a nutshell, she just didn't deserve that. She was speaking for all the wives and daughters in this country and their health. You can demonize her to the hills and it doesn't change that.
  • JP Sissy 2012/03/06 15:37:47
    JP
    No I didn't. Did you see I selected undecided? I've read before that 96% of contraceptive use is for recreational sex only. Insurance should cover medical conditions, people need to pay for their own recreational activity. Pretty simple. My wife and I always paid for her contraceptives and will be paying for the little girl when then time is right. If Obama doesn't allow gas and food to get so expensive we can't afford anything else!

The reason this bothers me is that Rush lowered himself to the likes of Bill Maher and Ed Shultz and most conservatives are better than that.
  • chicago JP 2012/03/07 11:29:52
    chicago
    +1
    You do know that Rush's Viagra (I'm not kidding) is covered by his insurance carrier?
  • JP chicago 2012/03/07 15:24:36
    JP
    +2
    I'm not that personal with Rush, so I did not know that!
  • chicago JP 2012/03/07 15:27:53
    chicago
    +1
    As GI Joe would say "Knowing is half the battle", so you're half way there! ;-)
  • JP chicago 2012/03/07 15:30:09
    JP
    +1
    If it is a medical condition, then it should be covered. If not, then it shouldn't. Same goes for contraceptive.
  • chicago JP 2012/03/07 15:36:19
    chicago
    +2
    Might want to send ole Rush a note spelling that out for him...I think he's a tad unclear
  • JP chicago 2012/03/07 15:39:55
    JP
    +1
    I don't have his address either. I would assume Rush may have some medical conditions, his job is exactly physically demanding.
  • chicago JP 2012/03/07 15:46:04
    chicago
    +1
    ElRushbo@EIBnet.com

yes...all that time sitting in front of a microphone must be grueling...
  • JP chicago 2012/03/07 15:51:23
    JP
    +1
    I don't have the ditto cam either. At least we can see what has happened to ED! ed shultz
  • chicago JP 2012/03/07 15:52:30
    chicago
    +2
    lol, ohh baby! Someone hold me back!

2014/12/21 04:09:01