Do you think Rush Limbaugh should be fired?

Sissy 2012/03/02 12:25:33
Yes.  This Republican spokesman has finally gone over the top.
No, he should be able to say anything he wants to.
Do you believe Limbaugh has finally gone too far? To date, no republican leader has repudiated the vicious assault he made on the young law student who spoke for women at a recent Democrat held Hearing in Congress. She had been denied a chance to testify at Cong. Issa's all male Hearing earlier.

You might remember the fall-out Don Imus received for his insensitive, uncalled for remarks ("Nappy-headed ho") that got him fired from his program. Is this any better?

Has he finally gone too far?

• marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2012/03/02 16:11:18
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +45
    Why is it that the LWNJs only want free speech when it comes to their interests only?

Remember when BILL MAHER said this?

“We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building. Say what you want about it. Not cowardly.”

He deserved to be FIRED for that statement. Rush can not be fired from his own show for his statement, If you want to be a SLUT pay for your OWN birth control.

truth

• Dana 2012/03/27 00:54:12
    Dana
    Freedom of speech.
  • Sissy Dana 2012/03/27 10:47:18
    Sissy
    +1
    Ms. Fluke also has the right to say what she wants without being slandered, verbally abused and bullied. Speech isn't that free that you can say things that could get you in a boatload of legal trouble.
  • Dana Sissy 2012/03/27 18:40:57
    Dana
    Then stop talking if it scares you to exercise your free speech.
  • Sissy Dana 2012/03/27 19:14:28
    Sissy
    +1
    No problem. But then I don't slander, bully, vilify or verbally abuse anyone that would get me sued either.
  • Dana Sissy 2012/03/27 19:54:32
    Dana
    Good for you. Keep up the good work.
  • Sissy Dana 2012/03/27 19:55:27
  • Dana Sissy 2012/03/27 19:56:42
  • Sissy Dana 2012/03/27 22:36:07
  • Stan Dana 2012/05/23 13:37:56
    Stan
    +1
    There is a big difference between free speech, and vulgar disrespect, Sweet Cheeks, but this is nothing new for your half-wit Buddy.

LIES OF RUSH LIMBAUGH
    http://www.politicalforum.com...
    http://www.apj.us/index.php?I...
    http://www.alternet.org/media...
    http://www.theatlantic.com/po...

And here are some examples of misstatements, lies, and distortions from the Rush Limbaugh show:

* Limbaugh lied about 9-11 Commission report.

* Limbaugh falsely claimed "Nobody ever said there was" a connection between Iraq, 9-11 attacks.

* Limbaugh misrepresented Duefer report on Iraq WMDs.

* Limbaugh lied about AIDS.

* Limbaugh overstated the minimum wage.

* Limbaugh made false claims about the Democratic National Convention.

* Limbaugh distorted the Kyoto Protocol.

* Limbaugh fasely accused Sen. Tom Harken (D-IA).

* Limbaugh misrepresented Clinton's are funding Swift Boat veterans for Truth.

* Limbaugh lied to defend Swift Boat Vets.

* Limbaugh misstated Pew report report on journalists.

* Limbaugh ms-characterized the federal deficit.

* Limbaugh misstated federal education spending.

* Limbaugh lied about Bush false uranium claim.

LIES OF RUSH LIMBAUGH
    http://www.politicalforum.com...
    http://www.apj.us/index.php?I...
    http://www.alternet.org/media...
    http://www.theatlantic.com/po...

* Limbaugh lied about AIDS.

* Limbaugh overstated the minimum wage.

• Stan Dana 2012/05/23 13:32:28
    Stan
    +1
    And all that comes out is garbage.
  • Wallt 2012/03/20 15:39:56
    Yes. This Republican spokesman has finally gone over the top.
    Wallt
    +2
    Rush is an embarrasment to the entire country. He and Rupert should be taken off the airways, out of print and be totally erased from our American culture. We are better than this, aren't we?
  • rocat 2012/03/16 11:25:55
    rocat
    it's over...
    so get over it already-

she's a lesbian anyway-
    this whole thing is a ruse...
    a farce-
  • Sissy rocat 2012/03/16 11:37:36
    Sissy
    +1
    You wish but
    It ain't
  • rocat Sissy 2012/03/16 12:03:23
    rocat
    let's see... your poll dated...
    march 2nd...

today is the 16th-
    14 days gone...
    far outside the window of the american attn span-
    only the obsessive are hanging on this one-

are you a lesbian also???
    maybe you two could hook up...
    share birth control stories-
    go halfsies on a box o' dick mittens-
    [just think of it...saving $1500- lmao]
    clean some carpeting-
    or perhaps a nice pricey vacation-
    take along a couple "beards"-
  • Sissy rocat 2012/03/16 12:14:47
  • Helmholtz 2012/03/13 16:14:53 (edited)
    Helmholtz
    I believe in the marketplace of ideas. He's lost 40-50 advertisers and two radio stations over this.

Also, consider the following: http://defendrush.org/
  • cc 2012/03/09 03:09:41
    cc
    +1
    He pretty much CAN say what he wants to, he works for himself, owns his program. When he is ready to fire himself, we'll damn sure know it.
  • Sissy cc 2012/03/09 11:09:25
    Sissy
    +2
    Au contraire, no he can't "say whatever he likes" if its slander, verbal abuse and bullying. There are laws against that. You're right, he does own his program, but he doesn't own his sponsors and that's all that matters to him.
  • wildbill Sissy 2012/03/10 23:06:03
    wildbill
    +1
    I agree totally. Sandra Fluke is NOT A PUBLIC FIGURE. Therefore, she should sue the urinary discontinent diapers off Limbaugh for defamation.
  • Defend ... wildbill 2012/03/11 13:26:11 (edited)
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    Sadra Fluke was part of the Obama Regime
    And if she Tries to Sue Rush will win in the end
  • Sissy Defend ... 2012/03/11 15:53:58
    Sissy
    +2
    President Obama has absolutely nothing to do with this and your grasping at straws if you believe such nonsense. It has to do with a bullying, foul mouth, slandering hypocritical mouth piece for the republican party and a young woman who was exercising her right to speak whether others agreed with it or not. The last I heard she had no intention of taking the knothead to court but that was before his continued rant against her. Who knows? She might have changed her mind and decided to do otherwise.
  • Defend ... Sissy 2012/03/11 16:36:27
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    back up your claim that Rush speaks for the republicans when he calls them Cowards
    Gloria Allard wants to charge rush with criminal charges on sandra flukes behalf
    you can keep closing your ears all you want Americans know this was a setup
  • Sissy Defend ... 2012/03/11 16:55:54
    Sissy
    +2
    Gloria Allard is constantly seeking the media for attention and I haven't heard a word that Ms. Fluke is going to do it, though she has an excellent case.

"Rush does not speak for the republican party"? Then why are they scared spitless of him?
  • Defend ... Sissy 2012/03/11 18:32:32
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    If Fluke does go through with any suit their is a thing called discovery and i do not think fluke or obama wants that to happen
    the liberal progressive republicans hate Rush for questioning obama
  • Sissy Defend ... 2012/03/11 18:37:35
    Sissy
    +2
    She has nothing to be "discovered" for except that she was speaking to an issue that she had every right to speak to. Regardless if what they discovered, she still did not deserve to be bullied, slandered and verbally and viciously abused.

Why is it that you hysterical cons blame everything on this President? It is beyond comprehension.
  • Defend ... Sissy 2012/03/12 02:16:29
    Defend Western Civlization
    Sandra Fluke was part of the Jew Hating obama regime
    Cons is a slur for Jews
    obama is a Resident
  • Sissy Defend ... 2012/03/16 11:38:34
    Sissy
    +2
    And some may say you're
    nuts
  • Defend ... Sissy 2012/03/16 15:33:43
    Defend Western Civlization
    it makes no difference what others think about me
  • Stan Defend ... 2012/04/01 22:10:00
    Stan
    +1
    And that is exactly why I call you Sweet cheeks, as you would not like what I really think of you SWEET CHEEKS!
  • Defend ... Stan 2012/04/02 01:41:41
    Defend Western Civlization
    Your liberal progressive hate will be the down fall of the dnc
  • Stan Defend ... 2012/04/03 10:02:32
    Stan
    +1
    I didn't realize I had that much power Sweet Cheeks. I am basically a left leaning Independent, but whatever floats your boat Sweet Cheeks. Also your group of maggots War On Women, and their loving partners will certainly sink your ugly little ship. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! I love how throwing you a couple pieces of raw meat just causes you to come charging out of your cage to the end of your chain and just gag yourself.
  • Defend ... Stan 2012/04/03 10:13:29
    Defend Western Civlization
    what war on women are you RANTING about?
    the American Voter will be interested in your Hate of America/Israel and Western Civilization
  • Stan Defend ... 2012/04/03 10:52:39
    Stan
    +1
    You know the one about the GOP destruction of Planned Parenthood, denying contraception to women? The refusal to allow a women to testify in the House of Representatives. And then there was the part about wanting to come into our bedrooms and teach all of us when and how we could have sex, and that the only time we could have sex was for procreation. I guess you had a brain-fart or were drunk when all of that was going on? Maybe this will help a little?

TOP 10 SHOCKING ATTACKS FROM GOP ON WOMEN.
    http://www.corruptpolitics.tu...
    http:/www./pol.moveon.org/war...

GOP DISCRETIONARY SPENDING CUTS
    http://www.epi.org/publicatio...
    http://www.freerepublic.com/f...

I love this that we are becoming so close, and can talk so freely to one-another -- don't you Sweet Cheeks?
  • Defend ... Stan 2012/04/03 11:19:01
    Defend Western Civlization
    the gop and the dnc are the same
    planned parenthood was started by a RACIST Nazi who wanted to exterminate every Jew/Non Aryan alive
    Nobody is blocking women from contraception
    Fluke was a Liberal Progressive Agent of obama who specifically targeted George Town Law school

Nobody wants the governemnt to tell Americans if they can have sex or not all you have is Hype from the obama regime

But for some reason a Liberal Progressive Democrat teacher wanted to tell a Mother on how to feed her son
  • Stan Defend ... 2012/04/03 11:42:30
    Stan
    +1
    And so are screwballs I have noticed. Is your Communist, Nazi and racist diatribe your biggest insults Sweet Cheeks, because you seem to revert back to them when your angry and frustrated? Those who anger you control you Sweet Cheeks, and I love jerking your strings my little puppet.

You must be Jewish to have such a mad-on about a World War attack on the Jews. Some people can only live in the past, and that is why you conservatives are having this "War On Women". You are stuck in the past like all conservatives are. Here we go again about your romance with Obama. Do you hate all African Americans or just Obama?

Well obviously you have not been listening to the Republicans/Conservatives, T-Boogers, or the GOP candidates running for President lately. I guess living in your own personal Bubble helps a lot too. No, most of it is coming from the GOP candidates for President, The Grand OBSTRUCTION Party, Fox News, and Rush Limbaugh. That is a lot of somebodies Sister!

And the Republican/Conservative, T-Boogers want to get in our beds and tell us when and how we can have sex. God gave you a brain with the expectation that you would use it. What a disappointment he must feel. When God created Conservatives, he somewhat overestimated his abilities!

Come on back and just grab the raw meat ...

Come on back and just grab the raw meat I keep throwing out there for you Sweet Cheeks. Sometimes do you feel like your nose is just above the water? Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! Your the gift that just keeps on giving!
  • Defend ... Stan 2012/04/03 12:48:41
    Defend Western Civlization
    Those who anger you control you Sweet Cheeks, and I love jerking your strings my little puppet.

this comment will be very interesting to the American Voter on what liberal progressive leaders of the dnc think of people who do not worship obama as a god

You are either American or african you cant be both

And the Republican/Conservative, T-Boogers want to get in our beds and tell us when and how we can have sex
    Do you have specific proof to back up these specific charges?

republicans are the same as democrats

When God created Conservatives, he somewhat overestimated his abilities!
    Another comment that American Voters will be interested in
  • Stan Defend ... 2012/04/03 13:17:51
    Stan
    +1
    Well sing it to all the American voters Sweet Cheeks. I am not the one who said "You are either American or african you cant be both", because that was you. I said that African American is your ethnicity, and American is the country of which you are a citizen.

But you have my permission to tell all the American voters what I think and said, but Sweet Cheeks, I am not a Progressive Leader of the DNC so get your facts
    straight.

You really are stretching to come up with a reply. I wish you the best of luck with you spreading all this information to all the American voters. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! You really are pathetic.
  • Defend ... Stan 2012/04/03 13:46:00
    Defend Western Civlization
    Americans are American
    your loyalty is either to America and the Constutition or to africa
    can claim to the cows come home your not a progressive leader of the DNC but your comments betray you
    When obama osama care is Slapped down Americans will Cheer
    When Israel crushes Nazi Child Rapist muslim terrorist Americans will cheer
  • Stan Defend ... 2012/04/04 11:05:40
    Stan
    +1
    Of course Americans are American, so who tried to tell you differently? Are you claiming your ethnicity or heritage is not African? Truly, as far as I know, you are an African American by citizenship. Are you claiming your embarrassed by your ethnicity? Since you are an African American, you have the right to believe in the Constitution or anything else you want to. Just because you are an African American, why does that mean your not loyal to the country in which you are a citizen?

What I am picking up by what your saying Sweet Cheeks is that you have some incredible insecurities, a sense of helplessness, guilt, and difficulty with your ethnicity. WHY???????

Your claiming that I am a progressive leader -- how interesting? You had better notify the Democratic party of this immediately, Sweet Cheeks, as I am not sure their aware of that yet. And what of my many comments do you say are betraying me?

If Health Care Reform is put down by those five activist right -wing Supreme Court Judges, what will replace it? The health care costs will go through the ceiling, and when sons and daughters can no longer stay on their parents healthcare plan until age 25, there is going to be some rude awakening coming. Approximately 50 million people will not be able to afford health insurance, and ...

If Health Care Reform is put down by those five activist right -wing Supreme Court Judges, what will replace it? The health care costs will go through the ceiling, and when sons and daughters can no longer stay on their parents healthcare plan until age 25, there is going to be some rude awakening coming. Approximately 50 million people will not be able to afford health insurance, and many more will be denied coverage because of preexisting conditions.

I did some research before health care reform and found the following. In the previous decade before health care reform, the health insurance companies had a monopoly in just about every state in this country. It the previous ten years, health insurance cost went up by double digits ever year, and the profit of the insurance companies almost tripled in the same decade.

It was projected, at that time, that if costs in the future 10 years went up at the same rate as the previous ten years, it would cost the average family 40% of their disposable income just to pay for their health insurance costs. So health care at those previous Heath Care Reform periods was unsustainable, and now your maggots want to destroy Health Care Reform with nothing to replace it. I guess you just love the greed and avarice of the health insurance companies, and hate the poor of this country. I hope you have fun affording your healthcare on a 25k salary Sweet Cheeks??????

HEALTH INSURANCE
    http://www.dailyfinance.com/s...
    http://thinkprogress.org/2010...
    http://wonkroom.thinkprogress...
    http://seekingalpha.com/artic...
    http://the-american-catholic....
    http://abcnews.go.com/Health/...
    http://videocafe.crooksandlia...
    http://www.pbs.org/moyers/jou...
    http://www.google.com/search?...

I just proves that some people's elevators are not going to their top floors, or their brains do not function above their brain-stems. The people lose, and the insurance companies win again.

My wife had breast cancer and went through chemotherapy and lost one of her breast. We had good insurance and could afford it -- thank God. We asked her cancer specialist what did the poor do if they got cancer and could not afford health insurance. He said that they did not get treatment and just died. He also said he was able to help just a few with free treatment, but the majority died of a treatable disease.

So, Sweet Cheeks, while your cheering for the demise of Health Care Reform, just jump up and down and cheer for the poor people and their love ones you are helping to kill because of your stupidity.

Now let all you ugliness, hate and venom just take over yourself Sweet Cheeks, because this is what the crazies do.
  • Defend ... Stan 2012/04/04 11:26:14
    Defend Western Civlization
    i am American period end of story
    the American Voters are wiser then you
    when odumbocare is slapped down by the USSC Americans will cheer

little hugago obama chavaz got slapped down again

Judges order Justice Department to clarify following Obama remarks on health law case
    http://www.foxnews.com/politi...

2014/09/03 05:25:00