Do You Think President Obama Will Win the 2012 Election?

Politics 2012/04/24 20:57:00
We know you want to make your opinion count -- especially during the time of a serious election. So, every week, SodaHead will host a handful of up-to-date polls having to do with the upcoming 2012 election.

Vote on this week's election questions below and make sure to come back every Tuesday to see how everyone voted -- and to receive a new batch of questions worth pondering. It's a great time to have an opinion. So, dive right in to our 2012 Election poll.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/2012-elect...

• ladymagic 2012/05/16 06:51:12
    ladymagic
    I honestly think and hopes he win. Obama has made many changes but people r to blind to see it. Wen Obama was elected he said its nt goin to take one term to fix try and fix things he needs to terms. Obama is a great president,republicians r only worried about what Obama doin and tryin to be betta den him and not worried about what really matters. Honestly our kids r our future and that's what Obama stands for Romney doesnt care about nun Obama is a great president and I really hope he wins he will make some great changes if we trust and believe. A lot of people thinks Obama is goin to mess up because he is black but he is a very smart man and his family is too. I have never heard a and one speak like he doesn't I have never been into politics until Obama became president. I believe in him if no one else does
  • carl ladymagic 2012/05/16 11:16:58
    carl
    The number of Obama supporters is dwindling every day. He is s and if people dont so bad for this country and if people don't see it they haven't looked. He is a racist unpatriotic POS.
  • jvaccs ladymagic 2012/10/11 10:40:35
    jvaccs
    +2
    I hope to god no one in your family is our future. You type like a stupid POS probably another uneducated person that loves Obama because he helps with No Child Left Behind and that's the only way you can be in 6th grade at age 24
  • niccolo M 2012/05/10 18:56:22
    niccolo M
    +1
    obama will win they signed the "obamacare" in 2010 which means on march 23 2013 everyone will have RFID chips planted in their hand. Which connects your bank account, personal information, medical records and GPS tracking device. Looks to me to be a NWO. Anybody running for president who does not oppose obamacare will not win. So i guess this answer's everyone question. WATCH- http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
  • itsjeremiah955 2012/05/10 15:05:06
    itsjeremiah955
    For some reason ever since obama has been elected it was like people had completly forgoten the condition our country was in, and what the presedents before Obama had done. The republican party over the years had completly obliterated our thought on the government and how it is run. Its like people are just looking for reasons on why obama is such a terrible presedent. Do people really believe that if John Mcain became president in 2008 that our government would be any different. Its only been 4 years it takes a little longer then that for something to be done. I believe he will win because i think the american people are to nervous about the republican party after what they have done to our country. Not to mention obama has already been in for one term and has experience. The people should stop using racist thoughts to promote there decisions its getting a little old and bit tiring.
  • jvaccs itsjere... 2012/10/11 10:41:37
    jvaccs
    +1
    well maybe if you could actually spell president
  • bmcsheffery 2012/05/07 22:28:24
    bmcsheffery
    Obama know what hes doing mittens wants to raise rates on student loans what an ass
  • miss Smarty 2012/05/07 04:47:00
    miss Smarty
    +1
    No, I hope not. Obama is getting carried away with his position of power as President. Who does he care more about himself or the American citizen. Something to think about when you go to vote in November.
  • Ipsl 2012/05/01 15:43:04
    Ipsl
    I think it will be allot closer than many of my fellow coasters will believe. I'm not 100% as proud of him as I used to be so I'm not even sure I will vote for him.
  • john.sitterly 2012/05/01 15:32:51
    john.sitterly
    +1
    Both men are liers and cheats... They will do and say nything to get in office... I think the top 10% of the rich and major oil companies have already decided to f++k all the poor.. The BLACKS AND MEXICANS will probably riot if he's not elected.. Just my opinion..
  • carl john.si... 2012/05/11 00:31:38
    carl
    Even though the media doesn't want anyone to know it.........there is another option........Ron Paul.
  • lauren dull 2012/04/30 01:44:35
    lauren dull
    +1
    But I am not confident because I realize he will do ANYTHING to keep the WH for four more years, He's just having to damn much fun .
  • BryanCUFF 2012/04/28 20:53:19
    BryanCUFF
    +1
    This will be a very close election but Obama will win. The Republican party has been taken over by the Tea Party and moved so far far to the right that Romney will be unable to win over enough moderates in the swing states to get elected. This isn't a bad thing. There is a lot to criticize Obama for (such as allowing his health care reform to be written by Republicans and the insurance business) but he'll still be the lesser of the two evils.
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/04/28 10:39:49
  • skroehr 2012/04/27 22:30:52
    skroehr
    This will be such a close squeaker, that whoever wins will be accused of rigging the election. The country continues to be divided. I give Romney the win in a very close race because of buyers remorse from several factions who voted for Obama in the swing states last go around. I wouldn't bet more than a six pack, but that's my two cents right now.
  • Morningstar 2012/04/27 16:54:45
    Morningstar
    romney is only about making money - a president needs to be multi-talented, like obama!
  • carl Morning... 2012/04/27 23:28:52
    carl
    He's multi-talented all right. He can shaft numerous different groups in just one bill. Do your research and it will become obvious how un-patriotic Barack and Michelle really are.
  • Thisism... carl 2012/04/30 20:43:22
  • carl Thisism... 2012/05/03 01:23:38
    carl
    +1
    No. There is this cool new thing called google, well in your case maybe ...google for idiots…well anyway you type in keywords and it finds relevent information.
  • jakep51 Morning... 2012/04/29 06:53:38
    jakep51
    +1
    He certainly has a talent for passing out "hopes and dreams" anything else? Oh yeah! Leaflets to poor Chicagoans....What a guy!
  • Thisism... jakep51 2012/04/30 20:42:44
  • jakep51 Thisism... 2012/05/01 08:23:40
    jakep51
    Perfectly fine since he (Obama) did nothing but simply take credit for it. The system which tracked down Osama Bin Laden was set in motion long before Obama took office, and even in giving the "Green Light" go ahead, he had already assigned a scapegoat to take blame in case the operation went south and Osama wasn't there or managed to elude the Seal Team. Like I said, What a Guy!
  • pmsprin... jakep51 2012/05/01 20:26:29
    pmsprincipal
    Any proof for these assertions? I mean, other than " I believe, and I'm allowed to have an opinion."
  • jakep51 pmsprin... 2012/05/02 14:28:41
    jakep51
    +1
    You mean other than the fact that the CIA and Navy seals had been working hard to find Osama Bin Laden since the outset of the war on terrorism?

Do you mean the the fact that, Time magazine has obtained a memo written by Leon Panetta, then-director of the Central Intelligence Agency and now-Secretary of Defense, that says "operational decision-making and control" was really in the hands of William McRaven, a three-star admiral and former Navy SEAL?

"The timing, operational decision-making and control are in Adm. McRaven's hands," the memo says. "The approval is provided on the risk profile presented to the president. Any additional risks are to be brought back to the president for his consideration. The direction is to go in and get bin Laden and, if he is not there, to get out."

In other words, it was McRaven's call to pull the trigger or not on the raid.

Notice I didn't mention (but will now to reiterate my point) the fact that illegal guns were being sold to drug cartels in Mexico under the watchful eye of Obama administration appointee Eric Holder?

Again What a guy!
  • carl Thisism... 2012/05/03 01:21:01
    carl
    +1
    He only went after OBL because he wanted Obama assassinated.
  • Reichstolz 2012/04/26 17:27:42
    Reichstolz
    +2
    Only if the electorate is as stupid as they were in the 1930's does this failure get back into office.
  • JoeM~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/26 17:25:42
    JoeM~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    He has made several critical errors in underestimating the power of some of the groups he has chosen to alienate. They will make up the margin of victory for the opposition.
  • Thisism... JoeM~PW... 2012/04/30 20:42:06
  • carl 2012/04/26 03:06:49
    carl
    +1
    Unfortunately there are a lot of stupid people in this country who only take the media's word on issues and are too lazy to do a little research on their own. If they did they would realize what a scumbag our pres is.
  • Thisism... carl 2012/04/30 20:41:08
  • carl Thisism... 2012/05/03 01:31:54
    carl
    +1
    Rule number 1: People are stupid.........as proven by Obama freaks.
  • Gangstersteve1993 2012/04/25 23:14:36
    Gangstersteve1993
    +1
    I don't want him to either as he messed up America
  • Pat 2012/04/25 21:24:05
    +2
    Yes I think he will win but it will be close. I may be putting too much confidence in the American people though. Many of them can't wait to run right out and vote against their own best interests. Go figure.
  • lauren ... Pat 2012/04/30 01:46:41
    lauren dull
    +1
    He has done NOTHING but hurt this country.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/04/25 21:20:26
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Judging by his Competition or the lack there of
    obama   meme
  • lauren ... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/30 01:47:43
  • Thisism... lauren ... 2012/04/30 20:40:02
  • lauren ... Thisism... 2012/05/01 00:57:39
    lauren dull
    +1
    Yes I would
  • Ron in Oregon 2012/04/25 21:18:45
    Ron in Oregon
    +1
    The ones voting for him need to use the write in option: Present
  • holieberie 2012/04/25 18:58:51
    holieberie
    +1
    I'm not saying YES as in I will vote for him. I am saying yes because of a few reasons. In his "mic" slip he said that once this election is over with he will have more room. This can be taken any way you want it. Most of us see it as the voting system is flawed. To which it is. There was a man who actually went and voted in a primary as one of the presidents advisors (I won't say which one) and he had no proof of identity. They let him vote! He even asked if he needed a license and that he forgot it in the car. Asked if they wanted him to go back and get it and they said "if you say who you are..then you're ok". This came right after one of Obama's people said that there is no possible way to have voter fraud. So its rigged. He will be in for a second term, but not because he was voted there...not becuase he was doing a good job but because the system is corrupt and he is working against America. Not for us.

2014/10/24 07:54:43