Do You Think President Obama Will Win the 2012 Election?

Politics 2012/02/22 00:46:28
We know you want to make your opinion count -- especially during the time of a serious election. So, every week, SodaHead will host a handful of up-to-date polls having to do with the upcoming 2012 election.

Vote on this week's election questions below and make sure to come back every Tuesday to see how everyone voted -- and to receive a new batch of questions worth pondering. It's a great time to have an opinion. So, dive right in to our 2012 Election poll.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/2012-elect...

• Fef 2012/02/22 00:50:00
    Fef
    +15
    I believe the GOP could walk away with the 2012 election if they can manage their own candidates. Perhaps someone will enter the race and get the support of all the party at a brokered convention.

I cannot see Obama winning re-election in this awful economy and without the support of his base. Obama meandered around with radical leftist policies and legislation and then backed away from other leftists issues.

• BlueMax372 2012/10/30 13:05:00
    BlueMax372
    You're referring to President 0bama Ben Gazi, right?
  • Candy 2012/04/08 01:19:56
    Candy
    How many different ways and times are you going to ask before you understand how the majority of us feel?
  • Mateo 2012/03/12 18:42:15
    Mateo
    I don't like the fact that Pres. Obama will likely win, but apparently the Republican party has gone entirely insane. They have forgotten how to fight a winning war and seem to be fighting a protracted civil war within their own ranks. The sad part is that most Americans agree with the more libertarian elements of the party, but the old guard is driving hard for the losing social issue wedges. They fail to see that the world has changed and they lost the battle.

They moan about the abortion issue but then introduce state constitutional amendments to ban gay marriages and prevent gays from adopting- the very people who want to raise some kids who otherwise might've been aborted, and moan about the birth control that would prevent more abortions. WTF!?

The future of a winning GOP isn't going to look like Santorum, or even Romney, it will look more like Paul. People of all political persuasions seem to be rejecting the force used to dictate behavior by both the left and the right. The party that stops using force and starts letting people make their own way will be the long-term victors.
  • michael 2012/03/09 16:17:26
    michael
    I hope not but recent trends in the polls tell of SOME uncertainly with the GOP canidates-I feel it will be resloved by the mid-June
  • Navajogirl 2012/03/04 18:57:44
    Navajogirl
    Obama Gas Prices

Gas prices are a killer under Obama's administration.
  • KateLenn 2012/03/04 07:44:40
    KateLenn
    Yep, the GOP never wanted it. That is why they have thrown in some media clowns to take up space and distract the American public. So if the GOP were in charge would we have ever have heard about them raising the debt limit. Not by them, they were very hush hush about it during the Bush years. That is why I think a Democrat won.

Poor Mitt, no one wants him to be any more boring. His slash and burn days are over and all the big corporations moved out of the country. He is jobless...

Newt, just wants to win so we can put troops on the ground in Libya. Didn't he say so and that we should have been there first!!! Like John McCain of AZ. Make war, lead, bully everyone... Opps, with good Christian values of course. They say it isn't for the oil, it is to free the women from oppression. They just forgot to tell Rick S or Rick P. Oh, wait, lets get back to good old fashion values where a woman didn't question if her husband cheats. He is the breadwinner. Old enough for you??? America went through its own civil war. Why can't we let other country's do the same. Wait, I am not done here, he wants less government and wants to make reductions, and not tax the rich. So that means job losses not creation. Right?

Rick, telling his wife or decid...

Rick, telling his wife or deciding with her that they want to keep a child. Great, I don't see him staying home to treat or care for. Just like Palin always handing hers off. Dear Rick, get you head out of the way and just poke it back up your own ssa. Like some men aren't telling their wives and mistresses to go and get an abortion. Really...

Ron may have had a chance if his own party hadn't cut him off at the knees.
  • Glenda KateLenn 2012/03/10 20:48:06
    Glenda
    You are so right! Glad you can see the picture so clearly.
  • JoeBob Scruggs 2012/02/28 23:16:22
    JoeBob Scruggs
    Not if santorum keeps on comin from behind alla the Republitards.
  • lady blue 2012/02/28 21:37:21
    lady blue
    +1
    From the looks of it, it is most probable he will win again. There is no contender out
    there that is better. There is no moral choice.
  • MindaBrown lady blue 2012/03/01 00:43:09
    MindaBrown
    +1
    I think sodahead is stumping for Obama.
  • lady blue MindaBrown 2012/03/01 01:08:01
    lady blue
    I don't know Minda, they are posting a lot of questions about Obama lately.
    I can't help but wonder are they for him or against him ? :)
  • Glenda lady blue 2012/03/10 20:49:39
    Glenda
    +1
    Right! Right! Right! I agree with you! Obama will win and we all need to vote to see that he does.
  • Matt 2012/02/28 21:10:07
  • dogs voice 2012/02/28 19:07:53
    dogs voice
    TOTALLY CLUELESS ABOUT AMERICA! COULD NOT FIGHT HIS WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER BAG.
  • John dogs voice 2012/02/29 00:47:39
    John
    Well, you can watch him as he succeeds in fighting himself right back into the White House come November.
  • dogs voice John 2012/02/29 17:41:45
    dogs voice
    For America's sake, let's all hope you are inccorrect about that.
  • Glenda dogs voice 2012/03/10 20:56:55
    Glenda
    If he wins, it will be for America's sake. The Republicans are trying to take women back 50 - 100 years and trying to take Middle Class down the tube. I find it hard to believe the American Republicans can't see that the Republican Party is only for the very rich.
  • Candy Glenda 2012/04/08 01:21:43
    Candy
    Women are experiencing the highest levels of unemployment since the 70's...
  • Glenda dogs voice 2012/03/10 20:53:06
    Glenda
    A Cute and very OLD reply. Where have you been for the past 3 1/2 years? Out of the Country, I would believe.
  • Amy 2012/02/28 17:06:10
    Amy
    +1
    I may not be the happiest about Obama, however, there is NO WAY IN HELL I would vote for a man telling me what I can't do with my own body(santorum), a man who thinks we should just let them die if they're uninsured(paul) or a man who is the poster fatty for hyppocrits( newt). I'd rather vote for the person with at least some intelligence
  • Glenda Amy 2012/03/10 20:59:45
    Glenda
    Right on! Men think they are still running this country. Don't they know women have 51% of the vote. Let's use it, women!
  • dallasjoe 2012/02/28 14:54:04
    dallasjoe
    Considewring the GOP field it should be a Shoe in
  • boots 2012/02/27 23:15:51
    boots
    +1
    I think he will destroy the republican candidate no matter who .
  • John 2012/02/27 22:47:19 (edited)
    John
    +1
    He's a shoo in. With all the negative things the Republicans are saying about each other. who would vote for any of them.
  • Glenda John 2012/03/10 21:00:35
    Glenda
    You are so right!
  • Bora Horza Gobuchul 2012/02/27 13:17:26
  • John Bora Ho... 2012/02/29 00:52:22
    John
    Don't waste your prayers on a lost cause. Unless something monumental occurs to change things before November he is a shoo in for a second term. You sound like quite a racist yourself.
  • Candy John 2012/04/08 01:22:32
    Candy
    Racist for calling a man who believes in Critical Theory racist?

I'm black. I think Obama is racist too. What does that make me?
  • John Candy 2012/05/02 21:29:12
    John
    I'm at a loss to describe you
  • Bora Ho... John 2012/10/25 06:54:39
    Bora Horza Gobuchul
    Truly, what did I say that was racist?

I think Obama is the devisive racist. Look at the numbers for his sycophants in the 2008 election. 98% of the people voted for him just because he was black... is that not racist...?
  • John Bora Ho... 2012/11/01 15:17:24
    John
    My whole family voted for him and not because he was black. Where in the world did you come up with that 98% figure? You are very good at polling. You polled the entire country? Dam, you're good.
  • John Candy 2012/11/01 15:13:07
    John
    Uncle Tom?
  • Jen Bora Ho... 2012/03/01 03:49:31
    Jen
    +1
    He hasn't done enough to assume leadership in or out of Office. I'll remember Obama for spending more time and taxpayers' dimes on appearances on public television, seeking constant approval from the nation during his presidential term than the time he actually spent working in the Oval Office. May God bless America with a humble and intelligent leader, a godly man.
  • Glenda Jen 2012/03/10 21:19:32
    Glenda
    You have got to be kidding! There isn't one Republican candidate running that can even come close to President Obama's intelligence. And as far as godliness goes, their godliness is only on the surface. It doesn't go deep enough to help the American people. They are just throwing religion around to get the religious right votes. If any of them were Christians, they could not stand in front of the American people and tell such bold face lies about President Obama, and about what they are going to do for this Country and its People. They are being supported by the rich (and they themselves are rich) and that is where their main interest lies. Don't kid yourself that the Republican Party is for the American People. It isn't so!
  • Angela Glenda 2012/05/24 02:28:02
    Angela
    Glenda, You claim Obama is more intelligent than any other candidate. Where is the proof of that claim. We have never seen any of his college transcripts. Don't kid yourself Glenda, he is NO genius.
  • Glenda Angela 2012/09/09 03:22:12
    Glenda
    Angela, I didn't say he was a genius. I said he is intelligent, which he is. Another thing in is favor is he has never lost his cool in spite of all the lies and mean things that have been said about him for all the world to hear about the President of the United States of America. I wonder what the rest of the world thinks of us. I do know what Europe thinks about Americans. They think we vote against our own self interest.
  • TheNightFly 2012/02/27 12:30:23 (edited)
    TheNightFly
    I'm voting for Ron Paul based on principle, not popularity.

If he wins, I will be proud to have helped change America for the better.

If he loses, I will be proud to have not helped change America for the worst.

I win either way.
  • Glenda TheNigh... 2012/03/10 21:24:07
    Glenda
    The only way you, as an American Middle Class, will win is to vote for President Obama. Voting for Ron Paul (whom I like) is merely throwing your vote to the wind. It is a nice thought on your part, but you are wasting your vote. Please don't do this!
  • TheNigh... Glenda 2012/03/11 14:05:05 (edited)
    TheNightFly
    Your vote is only wasted when you give it to someone who's policies you don't agree with, and I do not agree with Obama's policies.
  • Glenda TheNigh... 2012/04/01 07:15:27
    Glenda
    You are entitled to your opinion and I mine, but be prepared when things do not turn out the way the Republicans promise.

2014/12/20 05:52:12