Do You Think President Obama Will Win the 2012 Election?

Politics 2012/02/15 02:02:10
We know you want to make your opinion count -- especially during the time of a serious election. So, every week, SodaHead will host a handful of up-to-date polls having to do with the upcoming 2012 election.

Vote on this week's election questions below and make sure to come back every Tuesday to see how everyone voted -- and to receive a new batch of questions worth pondering. It's a great time to have an opinion. So, dive right in to our 2012 Election poll.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/2012-elect...

• NPC 2012/02/15 02:15:01
    NPC
    +14
    I don't even think he can buy this Election. Barry has made so many mistakes, blunders and piss poor decisions in the past 3 years. How can this Liar stand on all his Scamulus, Bailouts, Union payoffs, Wall Street favoritism, blame AmericanS First, 20 Million unemployed now. 47 Million on Food Stamps, Real Estate values have not recovered in the past 3 years and stil dropping, Prices dropped 49% in FL since the 3rd Quarter of 2006 ! FL has the highest delinquency rate at 17.4%. Foreclosures sitll rampant in at least 90% of the home sector market, Almost no new home construction sales, Existing home sales have not recovered at 50% of 2005 totals. The man is stupid and does not know what he is doing in the WH. ONE AND DONE N 2012.

• klacey moiraregis 2012/02/16 03:47:03
  • Willy moiraregis 2012/02/16 14:39:24
    Willy
    +2
    The democrats are responsible for all of social security's problems, starting way back with LBJ.
  • cheryl Willy 2012/02/16 16:20:11
    cheryl
    +1
    There is nothing wrong with SS or medicare.They are self sustaining. The right so wants to get their hands on it and that's why they're lying to everyone about that. The gop know that SS is doing fine. They're saying is, you tell them the same lies over and over and they will eventually believe you. One of these days the people who are repubs will wake up and realize that their politicians are for corporate rule, taking our rights away, ruining our environment, destroying our healthcare system, and draining every single penny from our government and make us pay higher taxes and pay fees from your local library, police, fire dept., plus privatize prisons and charge the state higher fees to house the criminals and privatize schools. They don't belive in anyone getting a good education. They're making it impossible to afford it. Unless you're very rich I don't see why anyone would want to be a repub because they cater to the rich not any of the 99%. Wake up people and take a good look at what's going on and don't watch fox news.
  • Willy cheryl 2012/02/16 16:41:28
    Willy
    +3
    FOX is the only one that even begins to tell the truth. You are being severely brain washed by he liberal media, which includes abc, nbc, cbs, cnn and msnbc.
  • MAX POWERS Willy 2012/02/18 16:56:03
    MAX POWERS
    THANK THE JEWS!!
  • cheryl Willy 2012/02/23 15:58:23
    cheryl
    So, all these stations are wrong and only fox news is right? Wow. Talk about being brain washed.
  • Becky cheryl 2012/02/19 02:41:07
    Becky
    +2
    You aren't very informed are you.? Did you know that your boy in our WH, ripped off Social Security $500 billion worth, for all his other pet projects. I suggest you read The Shadow Party... thats the trouble with you blowers, you don't have the intellect to learn for yourself, just a bunch of sheep following the flock. As long as my check is in the mailbox and I can get another 52 weeks of unemployment, (even tho there are jobs out there) why should I work. Let the others pay for my vacation. Kinda like MO... the disease is airborn and very infectious. And FOX NEWS is the only one out there giving the heads up, its just that the dems don't want citizens to know they are getting hosed.
  • cheryl Becky 2012/02/23 16:04:37
    cheryl
    Fox is giving heads up bull. They'll say anything to hurt Obama. It's known through history that when dems are in the White House the economy runs good and everyone's happy. There has to be a balance. The repubs get in and everything leans to the rich. If you're middle class or lower you will be screwed. These tea party repubs are a heartless bunch and believe me, if you're not rich you will suffer with everyone else.
  • Mariann... cheryl 2012/05/11 11:13:48
  • Mariann... cheryl 2012/05/13 09:45:02
    Marianne723
    WOW...I think I just found a new customer for these magazines....How many do you want cheryl?

sheeple magazine
    http://www.pensacolafishingfo...
    sheeple magazine
    sheeple magazine
  • cheryl Mariann... 2012/05/24 15:48:58
    cheryl
    Well Mariann, we all know that the sheeple are the repubs. You are lied to on a regular basis and you believe whatever they say. The kochs, who are behind the tea party that has entrenched themselves into our government, believe that you repeat the lies often enough, people will start believing them and that's what they have done to repubs. You are the sheeple. We at least have enough brains to not believe their crap. Stop drinking the Kool-aid and take your brain back and start finding out the truth, until then enjoy the lies.
  • Mariann... moiraregis 2012/05/11 11:10:30
    Marianne723
    +1
    Guess who is threatening to do away with Medicare if the Supreme court doesn't go in favor of him on Obamacare?
  • MAX POWERS johngoo... 2012/02/18 16:54:47
    MAX POWERS
    UHHH.. THE REPUBLICANS INABLILITY TO DEAL WITH HEALTHCARE IS BREAKING AMERICA!!

REPUBLICANS LIKE TO IGNORE THINGS, NOT SPEND MONEY AND HOPE THEY GO AWAY.
  • PrettieReptar 2012/02/15 19:17:27
    PrettieReptar
    +6
    One term President. Idk how anyone can take him seriously this time around....
  • KG 2012/02/15 19:03:35 (edited)
    KG
    +4
    What needs to happen before the blind cheer leading supporters say the truth. Obama is a puppet of wall street. 1.7 trillion to the FED first month in office. Got torture legalized while lying saying he was closing Guantanamo Bay. Lost America's AAA rating, botched the Gulf spill disaster, being crowned head of the UN. His health care bill with 14 provisions for new taxes. 5 that's right 5 new conflicts! He signed the NDAA when he promised he wouldn't ! He has increased the national debt more than any other president in history, and that's in just three years! All to give to the richest institutions in the world. On and on and on, like his signing statements and pocket vetos. This comes from an Obama voter in 2008, boy did he make a fool out of me. I'm now fully supporting the only non insider, the only non puppet the only one with honor in the old sense, the only one that DOES what he SAYS! RON PAUL!!!!
  • moiraregis KG 2012/02/15 20:25:30
    moiraregis
    a shoo-in!
  • Mariann... KG 2012/05/13 10:27:17
    Marianne723
    Glad you shook the cobwebs out of your head :) I admire you.
  • cheryl KG 2012/05/24 15:41:57
    cheryl
    What? Obama is trying to get regulations to stop wall street from doing us in again. Oh my god, he did not legalize torture, that was Bush. He wants to close Guantanamo but there's something holding that up. He did not lose the AAA rating, that would be the repub congress of no. The gulf disaster was BP, why would Obama be blamed for that? With the healthcare bill your premiums would go down, it would cost you less and you would have your choice of doctors, it would come off your paycheck like a tax but your premiums come off that way anyway. I don't know where you get five new conflicts. We did not go to war on any new countries. The NDAA is a bill that gets signed every year for the military budget, I guess that was something the repubs could start trouble with so they did. Once again he has not run up the debt more than any other pres., he's lower. Who gave stimulus to rich institution? Bush did that before he left office. And last but not least Ron Paul. Now that guy is a joke. He could never be trusted to run this country. Doesn't he run every year and only appeals to the younger people. Can you imagine a country where the citizens are totally ignored, everyone for themselves. No healthcare, no programs that would help people get back on their feet, no law and order, th...
    What? Obama is trying to get regulations to stop wall street from doing us in again. Oh my god, he did not legalize torture, that was Bush. He wants to close Guantanamo but there's something holding that up. He did not lose the AAA rating, that would be the repub congress of no. The gulf disaster was BP, why would Obama be blamed for that? With the healthcare bill your premiums would go down, it would cost you less and you would have your choice of doctors, it would come off your paycheck like a tax but your premiums come off that way anyway. I don't know where you get five new conflicts. We did not go to war on any new countries. The NDAA is a bill that gets signed every year for the military budget, I guess that was something the repubs could start trouble with so they did. Once again he has not run up the debt more than any other pres., he's lower. Who gave stimulus to rich institution? Bush did that before he left office. And last but not least Ron Paul. Now that guy is a joke. He could never be trusted to run this country. Doesn't he run every year and only appeals to the younger people. Can you imagine a country where the citizens are totally ignored, everyone for themselves. No healthcare, no programs that would help people get back on their feet, no law and order, that is not what this country is all about. It's in the constitution about everyone is equal and it's a society that helps people when they're down. I think you should start watching a neutral news station and start getting your facts straight. You are so far off, I actually feel sorry for you.
  • KG cheryl 2012/05/25 22:02:07
    KG
    It is I that feels sorry for you. Truly. Your first mistake is to think I get my information from the Television. I can see you do, since you don't know anything of what I said.

You only know the headline lies, fed to the people who cant actually research for them selves. Have you ever READ the 2400 pages of the health care bill? It used to be people like you, had the decency to keep their mouths shut about things they know nothing about.

So let me take some time and spell it out for you. I'm also sick of being labeled or lumped into being a republican. When I said truth about Bush idiots lumped me into a democrat, now truth with Obama, who I mistakenly voted for in 08 and I'm suddenly a republican. People cant take independent minds? All I do is dig for the fine print, and to see people repeat the talking heads is very frustrating, just like the maker of this discussion, if you read what is being said that's good about Obama, its really all subjective wills and wants, nothing concrete. But lets talk about what IS concrete.

Private Mercenaries are paid for by the US Gov. to hold certain road junctions and base facilities. Also to escort "dignitaries" to and from. They are too hired by Iraqi government officials, but most of which come from US subsidies.

Removed free he...

&&

Removed free health care for children, it did. Easy to say its not, but when the entire 2000 page bill is examined, you'll see. It requires parents to purchase subsidized "credit" insurance for their children up to age 25, that will probably be the worst care around. Not the National system like France. Inside the 2000 pages it puts new taxes that states would have to pass to working individuals, mostly single working, like me.

Plus, he did provide over 300 exemptions for companies that supported him like McDonalds and Wal-Mart, so they don't have to pay their share of health coverage for their employees.

Look it up. The S&P stated that the reason we were downgraded is because the justice departments budget was two trillion dollars miscalculated. Cheerleaders blame it on republicans for not right away siding with raising the debt another time in Obamas reign. Do you think that was a good idea? More credit for the government to squander. I guess you do, the TV says it was good. Why people don't go read for themselves the S&P report, why would they, when they can just trust.

Second month in office he was honored as President and head of the UN. Look it up on Google why don't you. Obama President of the UN. That's unconstitutional, no acting President of the United States can swear an oath to any other body and he's is supposedly a constitutional lawyer.

5 new conflicts, 7 total. Lets all count them now, aloud. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Pakistan, Georgia. Just because its not a declared war, we are still bombing and killing. Also putting thousands of military "advisers" for ground actions. Remember Obama publicly said he doesn't need congressional approval for military action, just the UN's approval.

His first bailout provided 1.7 trillion dollars printed directly to the Federal Reserve, then 850 million was released back to the treasury. Remember? How debt was raised to give millions to the wealthiest people all over the world. Then people got a little mad and Obama went on stage and said we will get the money back. What happened to that? Instead we get two more bailouts.

He has raised the national debt more than any other president in history, in just three years!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-5...

Add it all to his signing statements and pocket vetoes and his all around attack on the US Constitution, there is far to much to list here.

Dispute it all, and repeat the lies and spin. Your only hurting America.
  • cheryl KG 2012/05/28 14:20:51
  • KG cheryl 2012/05/29 22:41:00
    KG
    LOL LOL, I'm so sorry but, LOL.

Notice how I didn't even touch your idiotic statements about Ron Paul. I can totally tell all you know is from TV.

When some one murders a person in your town who comes to investigate ie. goes for justice? Is it the Feds marchalling in with US Government badges? Or is it your STATE!

Ron Paul says we need to abolish the Department of Education, and people say "Oh, he wants to take away public schools!" Are we that simple minded? All these federal institutions are nothing more than bureaucracies that eat millions in tax dollars and press idiotic regulations on municipalities to adopt things like No Child Left Behind.

Should I even touch on the FDA ? They don't even TEST! I work in the cosmetic industry and I can tell you they do nothing but require useless paperwork. The product can be the nastiest as long as the paperwork meets the specs. As Ron Paul says the industry will and must regulate itself. My company would not last long if we did any shady practices.

Look up statistics on fraud cases and company malpractices, did they go up or down after the implementation of the FCC ? It DOESN'T WORK ! Just like all of it, any government agency designed to "protect" or to "ensure quality" ends up doing the opposite.

Like Milk, whe...

LOL LOL, I'm so sorry but, LOL.

Like Milk, when its fresh whole milk your concentrating on getting the purest, cleanest form from the cow, because it goes from the cow right to the individual. Which means cows are fed the best and allowed to exercise and not living in their own excrement. Now who cares the levels of puss, of blood, or of cow crap, it will be pasteurized, so its "safe" right? So says the FDA no matter all the particulates that are in it that cause all sorts of allergies.

All the federal agencies are phony. Look up Fast and Furious, there are to many to list.
  • cheryl KG 2012/05/31 15:16:25
    cheryl
    I'm sorry I won't be answering anything you have to say anymore. You seem to have a lot of anger about things. Why don't you do something about it instead of taking it out on me? I stand by what I said. I know about regulations and how they're abused and guess who's doing that? The repubs want as little regulations as possible because of the almighty dollar. They don't care about the consumers. If we find out about something that;s harmful, I doubt that they change it anyway. I'm not ok with that so I avoid buying things I hear about.
  • gr8American 2012/02/15 16:57:45
    gr8American
    +2
    When even the face of the conservative controlled media (fox) has him +3 on his job approval, then you can see where the majority of Americans have him, he will win by a landslide.
  • Ringer gr8Amer... 2012/02/15 19:31:06
    Ringer
    Current head to head is meaningless. Republican infighting will be long gone and people will have to return to the issues that matter to them.

The President has a bad track record right now on the economy. He has a glimmer of hope coming in the form of slow-steady improvement. The question will be really about how bad the independents still have it come election time.
  • gr8Amer... Ringer 2012/02/15 22:21:32
    gr8American
    The bad track record is the mythical record that the conservative controlled media has created for their older or low IQ audience, the real record is what the majority of the American People are aware of and it will be what gets him reelected.
    I could post things like the unemployment rate or the stock market but you people are not capable of understanding facts.
  • Ringer gr8Amer... 2012/02/16 04:06:36
    Ringer
    +1
    Wow. The amount of hate gurgitated by this one post is frankly astounding. My IQ last checked was 163 and I'm only 32. Sorry to bother you with those facts that I aparently don't have.

Ok, unemployment:

Year Ending/Unemployment Percentage
    2007 / 4.8%
    2008 / 7.1%
    2009 / 9.7%
    2010 / 9.1%
    2011 / 8.3%.

Ok, stock market.

Year Ending/Value At Close
    2007 / 13,264.82
    2008 / 8,776.39
    2009 / 10,428.05
    2010 / 11,577.51
    2011 / 12,217.56

Frankly, the stock market doesn't determine the country's health economically. It's just the top traded companies and what people view them as worth. Any economist worth his/her salt doesn't look at the DOW or NASDAQ and make predictions about politics. Instead they look towards GDP growth, spending to GDP, unemployment, and various other financial factors to do with the widespread growth.

So, the REALLY important numbers you should be paying attention to are these:

Year Ending/Federal Revenue/Federal Spending
    2007 / $2.57 Trillion / $2.73 Trillion ($160 billion deficit/Bush)
    2008 / $2.52 Trillion / $2.98 Trillion ($340 billion deficit/Bush)
    2009 / $2.10 Trillion / $3.52 Trillion ($1.42 Trillion deficit/Obama)
    2010 / $2.16 Trillion / $3.46 Trillion ($1.30 Trillion deficit/Obama)
    2011 / $2.30 Trillion / $3.60 Trillion ($1.30 Trillion deficit/Obama)

See a pattern? This is...

Ok, unemployment:

Year Ending/Unemployment Percentage
    2007 / 4.8%
    2008 / 7.1%
    2009 / 9.7%
    2010 / 9.1%
    2011 / 8.3%.

Ok, stock market.

Year Ending/Value At Close
    2007 / 13,264.82
    2008 / 8,776.39
    2009 / 10,428.05
    2010 / 11,577.51
    2011 / 12,217.56

See a pattern? This is why Republicans want him out. Not his race. Not his political affiliation. Not because they're the rich class. HE IS SPENDING TOO MUCH MONEY AND IT'S KILLING US.
  • gr8Amer... Ringer 2012/02/16 10:23:19
    gr8American
    +1
    Yup we can see a pattern... unemployment down( that is what the American people care about) Stock market on the rise ( that is what wall street cares about)
    The deficit ( what the conservative controlled media cares about now but didn't before, and is finding it the only way to keep its audience entertained with)
    Obama landslide reelection on the works because the conservative controlled media only controls a small percentage of the population.
  • Willy gr8Amer... 2012/02/16 14:52:22
    Willy
    +3
    Unemployment is not down. It is actually above 16%. They are not counting the millions that have ran out of unemployment and have gave up looking for a job. You just keep believing all of President Adolph Buckwheat's lies, and destroy America for future generations.
  • gr8Amer... Willy 2012/02/17 02:51:23
    gr8American
    Oh, Ok... that is not what the government numbers say, so I believe them and not you.
  • Ringer gr8Amer... 2012/02/16 17:07:19
    Ringer
    +2
    So higher unemployment, lower stock market, and Trillions of dollars in debt over a very short period of time is a winning formula?

Seems you've got your head inserted into somewhere it shouldn't be going.
  • gr8Amer... Ringer 2012/02/17 02:52:54 (edited)
    gr8American
    It is for the President, check the polls, the majority of the American People don't give a sh*t about what the conservative controlled media says specially since their party caused the debt.
  • Ringer gr8Amer... 2012/02/17 15:44:05
    Ringer
    The conservatives caused the debt? Please tell me how. This should be fun.
  • gr8Amer... Ringer 2012/02/17 16:22:58 (edited)
    gr8American
    +1
    Reagan still standing record deficit remember 185% Bush 2 unfunded wars welfare for the rich tax cuts unfunded drug plan real estate bubble busted under Bush and Wall Street crashed under him. I can't believe you are only 3 years old and missed all of that conservative action.
  • Ringer gr8Amer... 2012/02/17 16:41:07 (edited)
    Ringer
    Oh RLY??

Deficit Spending 1980 2012

I wonder what happend from 2008 to 2009?
  • gr8Amer... Ringer 2012/02/17 23:24:31 (edited)
    gr8American
    +2
    This is what matters to the majority of the American People and what will get our President reelected
    emplychart

Funny that the Reagan deficit is not shown yet everyone remembers when he was asked about it he said the deficit is big enough to fend for itself. The Heritage foundation is never a good source for facts.
  • Ringer gr8Amer... 2012/02/21 18:47:25
    Ringer
    First off, my chart doesn't come from the Heritage foundation. For chrissake the website of where I got it is in the graphic.

Second, unemployment rates only count those ACTIVELY SEEKING employment. If you've gone past 99 weeks guess what, you don't count. If before 99 weeks you've stopped seeking work.. guess what. You don't count either.

The adjusted unemployment rate is somewhere in the neighborhood of 18% when you factor in all those people who no longer even look.
  • gr8Amer... Ringer 2012/02/21 22:52:58
    gr8American
    To really ruin your day more, the unemployment applications dropped even more last week, you can spin whatever you want the fact is that unemployment is down, despite how much you wish it wasn't.
  • Ringer gr8Amer... 2012/02/22 20:40:42
    Ringer
    +1
    Well, you'll have one more unemployed person come January 2013. I'm not going to say who but it rhymes with Yo Mama.
  • gr8Amer... Ringer 2012/02/22 22:13:16
    gr8American
    Bohner? Cantor? Ryan? Walker NM he is out this summer. Have no clue who yo mama is...
  • Claybern gr8Amer... 2012/05/12 22:42:43
    Claybern
    Conservative controlled media? I think you have bass ackwards.

2014/07/24 20:06:17