Do you think Mrs Clinton will give Chen a ride ?

Yosyp 2012/05/03 09:41:44

Activist Chen
Guangcheng: Let Me Leave China on Hillary Clinton’s Plane

May 2, 2012 10:10 PM EDT

In an exclusive interview with The Daily Beast’s Melinda Liu,
blind dissident Chen Guangcheng says he’s been abandoned by American officials
at a Chinese hospital and begs to leave the country on Hillary Clinton’s plane.

Read More: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/05/02/a...

• METALheadMom 2012/05/03 17:39:48
    METALheadMom
    Look, again, someone comes here illegally with a sob story - and yes, all the Liberals say WE need to make an exception - - NO, that is the last thing WE need to do - come on now all you supporters of illegals - give this guy your paychecks and pay his hospital bills. Leave the government out of this one and handle it yourselves.
  • FISH 2012/05/03 11:19:20
    No she won't
    FISH
    Jan 22, 2009 ... THE US senate finance committee has voted for a tax evade to become Treasury secretary. Who Timothy Guitner and he and Hilary Clinton are our best to represent us to our Landlord China. I think Obama should of sent his Red Czar Army to China to give Hilary and Tim some clout and make it a one way ticket for all of them.
  • FISH FISH 2012/05/03 11:33:09
    FISH
    +3
    Come on get real, Hilary and Obama are going to do very little as they fear they may jeopardize the November elections. I will say this, Obama and Hilary love to hear themselves talk, they have the gift of gab. I wish the state run media were allowed to report all the news without prejudice. Chen is crazy to have been talked to leave the embassy, the embassy denies they pressured him and we all know that's a lie, thanks Hilary your a knuckle head.
  • Yosyp FISH 2012/05/03 11:38:36 (edited)
    Yosyp
    I can't vote in the US but if I could I would think helping Chen as being a good thing, maybe American people would think it's bad thing and make it an election issue, I don't know.

2014/11/23 04:59:42