Do you think it is ok to expose elementary school children to live sexual events?

☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/07/21 12:41:03
These images were taken from the San Diego gay pride event. Not only did children attend this event as it was right out on the street, but they were in the parade with all this going on.

diego gay pride event children attend event street parade nbsp

Call me naive, but I have never been to a gay pride parade. I assumed it was just a bunch of gay people marching together in unity. Imagine my surprise when I find out that not only do they dress scantily, but they dance like strippers in their underwear, emulate sexual activities, expose parts of them that are normally covered, and make out like most people do in private.

underwear emulate sexual activities expose parts covered people private nbsp

Homosexuals claim they want to be treated equally. However if straight men and women dressed like this, and acted like this in the presence of children, they would be branded as sexual deviants and possibly arrested for lewd and lascivious conduct involving a minor.

branded sexual deviants arrested lewd lascivious conduct involving minor nbsp

If you want to be treated like everyone else. ACT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

arrested lewd lascivious conduct involving minor nbsp treated act nbsp

Why do they allow Children to participate in this?

Here is video of a Nearly naked man, handing out candy to children.

Look at the look on these kids faces as they are exposed to a nearly naked man.

No it is never ok to behave this way in front of children.
    +11
    PROTECT the children ..
    don't overtly SEXUALIZE Them ..

• JoeM~PWCM~JLA 2012/08/29 20:12:39
    JoeM~PWCM~JLA
    If the local district were ever to permit such a spectacle, I may be incited to litigate.
  • JD 2012/08/23 12:15:37
  • disclaimer 2012/07/31 17:28:22
    I have no problem with this behavior in front of children.
    disclaimer
    +1
    If they had a permit to do this, then the parents of the children are to blame for letting their kids see it. I wouldn't let my kids see it, but if it was in the confines of the law then everyone needs to shut up.
  • Deep007 disclaimer 2012/08/03 12:37:49
    Deep007
    +1
    yeah..God forbid gays are held to a normal standard of behavior..its gotta be someone elses fault
  • disclaimer Deep007 2012/08/03 18:57:34
    disclaimer
    There's a lot of stuff out there that kids shouldn't be seeing. If it's technically legal, then it falls to parents to make sure their kids don't see it.
  • Deep007 disclaimer 2012/08/03 21:33:32
    Deep007
    typical Gay answer for "We don't give a fucuk about anything except our next pleasure unless yer blocking me from getting it"
  • disclaimer Deep007 2012/08/04 06:13:54
    disclaimer
    Um, I'm not gay.
  • Deep007 disclaimer 2012/08/04 12:49:59
    Deep007
    with a Gay answer...wah wah wah..
    its everyone fault but mine...
    yeah,,, RIGHT
  • disclaimer Deep007 2012/08/05 00:43:49
    disclaimer
    Let me repeat: I'm not gay.
  • Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2012/07/31 14:00:50
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +1
    No the homosexuals don't have an agenda, they should be in trouble for me having to see this.
  • Apache 2012/07/31 13:54:30 (edited)
    Apache
    +2
    Life is becoming more & more complex for children. Accidental exposure to a world of perversity, sadism, promiscuity & a smorgasborg of deviance via the Internet is a millisecond away if parents do not use effective internet safeguards. Even with this protection in the home there is no guarantee their friends parents will be as cautious. Direct, live exposure to nudity & sexual acts should be criminal, indeed corrupting a minor is an offense in Australia, showing a child pornography is an indictable offense. For some reason political correctness, anti discrimination laws & powerful gay lobby groups have allowed this boundary blurring in terms of appropriate/legal conduct in public.

A child's vulnerability & innocence is precious & must be protected at all costs. There is no excuse, no justifiable exception. Parents are ultimately responsible to patrol their child's social borders regularly, be an active & highly visible barrier. Sexual predators more commonly are known to children, they choose their victims looking for those without the protective, parental shield. Stop blaming others if you don't do all you can to keep your children safe.
  • seadog6608PWCM 2012/07/30 22:45:29
  • The Bir... seadog6... 2012/07/31 09:06:45
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I'm with you! A long, painful AIDs death!
  • disclaimer The Bir... 2012/08/04 06:14:39
    disclaimer
    If you're going to make a homophobic, AIDS-related insult, at least capitalize the damn thing properly.
  • 3kidsandamom 2012/07/27 00:30:51
    3kidsandamom
    +4
    It is never ok to act this way period but especially in front of a child, they will have to deal with the perverts of the world soon enough they don't need to be indoctrinated that this behavior especially when it is being done on display in the public square where the rest of us are forced to witness it
  • Catch224u 2012/07/26 23:25:47
    Catch224u
    +2
    They will find out soon enough about the perverts in this world.
  • Always Right 2012/07/26 22:54:08
    Always Right
    +6
    I would say they all perverts, but that's not nearly descriptive enough!
  • Gregaj7 2012/07/26 22:29:48
    +5
    Not a "parade" they should be seeing.
  • Old Soldier 2012/07/26 16:07:56 (edited)
    Shameful behavior.
    Old Soldier
    +4
    All around!

Our present race of ephemera has in a course of years, become corrupt, and like those of other and older nations, and consequently as wretched. In Pure Religion and belief, how small our progress! Alas! Art is long, and life is short! Their friends would comfort them with the idea of a name they say they shall leave behind them; and they tell them they have lived long enough to nature and to glory. But what will fame be to an ephemera who no longer exists? And what will become of all history in their finial hour, when the world itself, even the whole earth, shall come to its end and they be buried in universal ruin?
  • texasred 2012/07/23 23:52:45
    texasred
    +7
    It is all about indoctrination and the progressives/gay activists are doing it in our schools and every other place they can find. It makes me very, very angry.
  • The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA 2012/07/23 09:31:45
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +7
    It's all part of the indoctrination plan! To expose deviant behavior and somehow make it both commonplace and acceptable. I say, and I always have, this is inexcusable! If my son told me they were going to expose him to this, I'd have him out of school for the day and take him fishing! Any parent that isn't aware of what is going on in their kids school is lacking in participation in their kids education and are helping to perpetuate the whole process! Parents need to be aware of the stupidity in public schools these days and make a stand against it!
  • seadog6... The Bir... 2012/07/30 22:51:29
  • The Bir... seadog6... 2012/07/31 09:05:06
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Thank you very much! Can you tell I have strong feelings about it, Lol!
  • seadog6... The Bir... 2012/07/31 11:35:11
  • The Bir... seadog6... 2012/07/31 11:49:16
  • Apache The Bir... 2012/07/31 13:19:27
  • The Bir... Apache 2012/08/01 09:17:05
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Gotta love having your own cheer squad! Thanx luv!!
  • Apache The Bir... 2012/08/01 13:33:18
    Apache
    +1
    My pleasure.
  • Sophie 2012/07/23 07:12:38
    Sophie
    +5
    The short answer? NO!
  • Doc. J 2012/07/22 18:22:54
    Shameful behavior.
    Doc. J
    +6
    Absolutely SHAMEFUL.
    Only a complete f*cking MORON would take a child to such an event in the first place, somebody who should not only be ashamed of themselves but are most likely unfit as parents in general and should have their children removed from their custody and placed in foster care.

I'm sorry...did my answer not play the way you thought it should?
    Tough sh!t, we want to make parents more responsible for what their children are exposed to don't we?
    Well......if it applys to movies and what you let them watch on TV (don't want some big govt/nanny entity doing that for us right?), then it applies to gay pride parades.
    Such a lapse in judgement on the part of the PARENTS is just....

Shameful.
  • ☆ElenaD... Doc. J 2012/07/22 20:25:04
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +3
    Um no. Was your answer supposed to "play out" somehow? Why all the rage there fellow?
  • Doc. J ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/22 21:11:26
    Doc. J
    +1
    I have very strong feelings about such poor parenting.
    That's not rage, just good ol' reactionary rightious indignation. It's the American way.

Oh, and how were you able to fix the age of the young women in the last picture so as to lable them "children"? Yes, the one in red to the right of the male in the foreground is a young woman, but she does not appear to be a "child".
    Take a good look at the shoes she's wearing, those are women's shoes....
    And I would hazard that the looks of shock are less about the state of the male's dress or undress, and more about the multiple piercings that are "laced" across his body.
  • ☆ElenaD... Doc. J 2012/07/23 02:39:59
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +2
    How would the see his back? He is facing them.

You generally swear at women who have said nothing to you? Bully.

Don't know much about kids do you? 13 year olds wear womens shoes and look 20.

At any rate, don't want to enrage you any further.
  • Doc. J ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/23 09:15:21
    Doc. J
    Because the "lacings" that pin his arms down at his back attach at his front too. It's a specific pattern of piercings.

I swore in general, while speaking with you I have not uttered a single profanity, and have been very polite.

I know enough to know how they dress when trying to look older, and how that differes from how a young gay woman dresses when she's going or the"relaxed butch" look.

And we are nowhere close to rage, at least I'm not. How bout you?
  • ☆ElenaD... Doc. J 2012/07/23 13:38:23
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +4
    No. No one on SH is capable of causing me to act that way when they have been polite.

"I'm sorry...did my answer not play the way you thought it should?
    Tough sh!t, we want to make parents more responsible for what their children are exposed to don't we? "

That is your idea of polite?

BTW, just because you put ! in instead of the i doesn't make it not using profanity. It escapes the profanity filter, but we both know what you said.
  • Doc. J ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/23 16:02:25
    Doc. J
    I assue you, it was a generalized comment. It was not directed at you specifically. If you choose to take it as a direct verbal attack, then I apologize. There, all better?
  • seadog6... Doc. J 2012/07/30 22:53:53
  • Doc. J seadog6... 2012/07/30 22:58:58
    Doc. J
    Nice try.
    No school, even IN San Francisco will bring a class to a pride parade.
  • seadog6... Doc. J 2012/07/31 04:20:56
  • Doc. J seadog6... 2012/07/31 08:02:53
    Doc. J
    FAIL.
    FAIL

2014/04/23 09:48:31