Do you think it is funny how the same people bashing Mitt a couple of months ago bend over backward to defend Mitt from the same things that they bashed him for?

American☆Atheist 2012/09/22 03:35:26
Related Topics: Funny, Mitt, Couple

• Leslie 2012/09/22 08:55:23
    yes
    Leslie
    +3
    All the times they called him a RINO, flip flopper, etc. I also think it's funny how they still bash Obama for using teleprompters when Romney uses them as well, and can't even use them correctly.

• PoliticalSanity 2012/09/22 15:55:24
    no
    PoliticalSanity
    I think it is commendable in partisan terms to close ranks behind the nominee. Obama gets the same kind of consideration in a number of ways. He is defended merely for being the Democrat, for being the black guy, for being the incumbent, for endorsing LGBT, etc. It's not that they necessarily like the guy. It is a matter of who he represents.
  • foy49 2012/09/22 15:15:50
    no
    foy49
    I think it's kinda sad.
  • frankie 2012/09/22 13:03:06
    no
    frankie
    +1
    no they were bashing because they were behind barry but i think they have seen in the week or so what he is. lets face it just for one thing look at his tax forms. he has helprf the american people more than bidden and barry. what i think is funny is that be won;t show his papers but wants to see rmneys. he shows his hypocrisy at every turn he makes.
  • mimi 2012/09/22 12:24:44
    no
    mimi
    +1
    I don't think there is anything "funny" about this whole process. It is a very serious matter and Obama has awakened a sleeping giant. Just wait and see.
  • ChiTown... mimi 2012/09/22 15:59:10
    ChiTownGirl
    +2
    You're right...the silent majority...
  • mimi ChiTown... 2012/09/22 20:56:45
    mimi
    +1
    Yep and Chick-Fil-A was a fantastic example!!
    no
    +2
    None of the Above

Parties pull hair all through the primaries then come together behind the candidate - and hell, who cares what they said, as long as they vote for the candidate. Apparently you seem to have forgotten the democrat primaries in last election - hard to imagine the Clintons even voting for Obama. It is just all politics.
  • Leslie 2012/09/22 08:55:23
    yes
    Leslie
    +3

• frankie Leslie 2012/09/22 13:09:58
    frankie
    +2
    uh er ah barry does,t do good with or without but he does.t uh er ah uh as much with one. correct way you mean by that is what? what is it he doesn;t do correctly? that is kinda dumb but explain.
  • ChiTown... Leslie 2012/09/22 16:27:30
    ChiTownGirl
    +2
    Let's not forget that Obama AKA Teleprompter-in-Chief took over 20, yes TWENTY, with him on his European trip...God forbid one break, LOL...Bush used them for long speeches, like the State of the Union etc, otherwise he used index cards, and was made fun of...take Obama off the Teleprompter and he sounds like the fool that he is...Obama talks in circles, wastes time when having to answer questions so as not to answer too many...rarely holds press conferences because he CAN'T use the Teleprompter in those instances...he is a gaffe a minute off Teleprompter....all show, no substance..
  • luvguins 2012/09/22 06:01:14
    yes
    luvguins
    +3
    They glomed onto every candidate but Romney in the primaries, and now they are stuck with him. He was another promotion by the RNC and bankrolled from the beginning by the Koch's. I knew he would be the GOP candidate, and had to chuckle at the righties devotion to the other stooges.
  • frankie luvguins 2012/09/22 13:17:58
    frankie
    +1
    you if you will watch the news if you can find any one mentioning romney or watched his convention very few voted for another nimonee but hey after all you being democrat has to come up with something to blubber about which is wrong as usual we aren;t stuck with him we can still vote for someone else. I just think he;s the best and please don;t be a hypocrit and talk about where he gets is money or we can go into where barry gets his and how legal it is, but then when did he ever do the legal thing. heck the man is using a dead man.s soc.sec. num ber. you will say he couldn.t get by with that. sure he can when you havwe the feds and the supereme cout in your wallet.
  • luvguins frankie 2012/09/22 13:33:30
    luvguins
    +1
    Guess you believe all the internet hoaxes. He is not using a dead man's SS card, and he doesn't have the RIGHT activist SCOTUS in his pocket. This crap is why you won't be winning 11/6. Dementia must be setting in on you.
  • johnqpublic 2012/09/22 05:35:54
    yes
    johnqpublic
    +3
    Hysterical. Is it any wonder why they're called RWNJs? And they wonder why their GOP "Savior" is already doomed to the same fate as his first bid for the White House.
  • Georgia50 2012/09/22 04:19:24
    yes
    Georgia50
    +2
    Gee, almost like when Democrats oppose each other in the primaries then coalesce around the candidate who emerges as nominee at the convention.

No, wait. My bad. It's EXACTLY like what Democrats have always done (and Republicans).

Such incendiary criticism! How oh how will Mitt Romney ever weather this storm?
  • Just me ♥ Georgia50 2012/09/22 04:20:34
    Just me ♥
    +3
    LOL...
  • johnqpu... Georgia50 2012/09/22 05:38:27
    johnqpublic
    Well ok,since you asked, he won't. And it will be because of more reasons than just that one.
  • America... Georgia50 2012/09/22 06:37:51
    American☆Atheist
    prove that
  • Joe 2012/09/22 04:10:11
    no
    Joe
    +2
    The man is all that we have to keep America a free country. Is this so difficult for you to understand? jms
  • ChiTownGirl 2012/09/22 03:55:23
    no
    ChiTownGirl
    +2
    All I care about is those who bashed him are still voting for him and spreading the word for others to do the same...

Meanwhile, you have Bill Clinton who bashed Obama, called him a race baiter, amateur, said Obama would be carrying his bags a few years back, then Bill praises Romney as a "sterling businessman," smart, would make a good president, blah blah...but, yet, gets a prime speaking spot in the Dem convention kissing up Obama..
  • Just me ♥ ChiTown... 2012/09/22 04:21:32
    Just me ♥
    +3
    and the Clintons were the original BIRTHERS! LOL...
  • luvguins Just me ♥ 2012/09/22 05:56:12
    luvguins
    +3
    Wrong. It was an internet group enraged that Hillary got beat named PUMA that started the birther crap.
  • frankie luvguins 2012/09/22 13:34:34
    frankie
    +2
    you are wrong. it was a bee put in some peoples ear by bill that got it going. then the internet picked it up.
  • luvguins frankie 2012/09/22 13:40:15
    luvguins
    Nope.
  • frankie Just me ♥ 2012/09/22 13:33:13
    frankie
    +2
    now that one is funny bill and hilary started the whole thing then sit back and let it fall on someone else. you could tell hilary was lying when asked about it in an interview. I think everyone knew she was lying.and i remember hilary saying shame on you barak obama. she knew then he wasn't eligible.
  • luvguins frankie 2012/09/22 13:39:58
    luvguins
    Not why she said that, Fail.
  • johnqpu... Just me ♥ 2012/09/22 13:45:26
    johnqpublic
    Get the FACTS right LOL!
  • frankie ChiTown... 2012/09/22 13:28:39
    frankie
    +2
    bill is kissing up to him for him to make hilary his vice she says no mow but she would jump at it. Bill secretly hates barry but will say anything to get hilary where he wants her. they are all hypocrits every last democrat. I watch mannings videos , He is the only one that has the guts to tell what barry really is.but i am not sure what mack daddy is. maybe i can find out. but i know he is the other things he says. he has no morals that;s for sure . for him to blame the republicans for the embassy not being guared better was the biggest laugh i had in a long time. there is just no end to his blame game. the man has no cretibility.and why the gloating about how he won. he won by fraud. everyone knows this.so you democrats have nothing to be proud of.
  • Rachel ... ChiTown... 2012/09/22 13:38:57
    Rachel Thomas
    +1
    Really? Clinton said that?
  • johnqpu... Rachel ... 2012/09/22 13:46:08
    johnqpublic
  • ChiTown... Rachel ... 2012/09/22 16:43:34
    ChiTownGirl
    +1
    Yes...he said what he truly felt during the primaries between Obama and Hillary. Also, Bill Clinton, in an effort to secure an endorsement for Hillary from Ted Kennedy, said to Kennedy, "A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags."

Here's Clinton saying the race card was played by Obama against them, then denying it the next day when confronted...LOL

• Rachel ... ChiTown... 2012/09/22 22:10:40
    Rachel Thomas
    Yes, I was a rather shocked by that "he would have been carrying our bags" comment and a bit disappointed as I thought he was better than that. I was also surprised that he had actaully said Romney would make a good president.When did he say that?
  • ChiTown... Rachel ... 2012/09/23 02:48:14
    ChiTownGirl
    +1
    Clinton said this about Romney's qualifications and Bain Capital on CNN: I think he had a good business career. There is a lot of controversy about that. But if you go in and you try to save a failing company, and you and I have friends here who invest in companies, you can invest in a company, run up the debt, loot it, sell all the assets, and force all the people to lose their retirement and fire them.

Or you can go into a company, have cutbacks, try to make it more productive with the purpose of saving it. And when you try, like anything else you try, you don't always succeed. So I don't think that we ought to get into the position where we say this is bad work. This is good work. I think, however, the real issue ought to be, what has Governor Romney advocated in the campaign that he will do as president? What has President Obama done and what does he propose to do? How do these things stack up against each other?

That's the most relevant thing. There's no question that in terms of getting up and going to the office and, you know, basically performing the essential functions of the office, the man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold.

Sounds good to me....As for the carrying the bags comment...yeah, it was a pretty low thing to say really, well, he's from the south after all. Now I hear Monica Lewinsky is writing a tell all book, I'm sure it'll be pretty juicy LOL

2014/09/01 23:38:54