Do You Think IDs with Locator Chips Should be Used in Schools?

ABC News U.S. 2012/12/01 12:26:33
Related Topics: School, Schools, Id

• RoyJLores 2012/12/01 14:00:51
    RoyJLores
    +4
    Why it does not surprise that liberty hating slavery loving Statist California voted yes to this.

• Sayer Stewart 2012/12/25 10:02:13
    Sayer Stewart
    That is a violation of privacy.
  • MsDianna 2012/12/06 15:06:00
    MsDianna
    mark of the beast!
  • Tordgaard 2012/12/05 15:59:38 (edited)
    Tordgaard
    Are they misplacing schools? Must have been moved by an earthquake.

This is ridiculous. Adults need to responsibly watch over children and stop putting responsibility onto someone else or some fallible device.
  • Wretha S 2012/12/04 03:33:34
    Wretha S
    +1
    No way, I would fight it all the way to the end.

Wretha
  • Nicholas DeShane 2012/12/03 07:00:25
    Nicholas DeShane
    +1
    Why not just put it in their necks like dogs, these are kids not Yorkie s, There is no justification for this, unfortunately our technology is out-passing our instincts and I think things are about to bite us on the ass if we advance much farther.
  • foxy 2012/12/02 13:42:06
    foxy
    +1
    The only reason I see to condone this is if your children are safer, like the children that dissapear. I would think as a grandparent the lesser of two evils.
  • Gabsters<3 2012/12/02 05:56:38
    Gabsters<3
    +2
    I lose mine all the time lol
  • words to live by 2012/12/02 00:40:05
    words to live by
    +2
    I will not be chipped. This is the mark of the devil the Bible tells us about.
  • guardian 2012/12/01 22:33:10
    guardian
    +3
    Everyone will be chipped through the department of human and health services and other agency s of our government . in hospitals and doctors offices across the country need a medical staff to insert the chip. with this new health care law attached to other laws with different agency's makes it harder to look up the truth but it is there.
  • KittyKat 2012/12/01 22:13:31
    KittyKat
  • Ozzyboy 2012/12/01 22:04:12
    Ozzyboy
    +3
    Children who have not done anything wrong should not have to be chipped, Politicians, on the other hand, should be chipped.
  • Brother Bo 2012/12/01 20:17:21
    Brother Bo
    +3
    Just go ahead and implant them with a chip like Obama wants. In their hands or in the forhead (the mark of the beast) That's the Anti-Christ way...
  • Naime 2012/12/01 20:08:23
    Naime
    +2
    I say this because of today's society. So many kids skip school, do drugs, have sex, and never care about an education. It's sick how people can act now days. Some day they need a leash until they can be taught how to act. Otherwise this world will be seriously messed up.
  • words t... Naime 2012/12/02 01:12:13 (edited)
    words to live by
    +5
    This world is evil and screwed up. I blame our government for most of the problems. When I was growing up, if you did something you were told not to do, you got a swat across the behind. Now, you are not allowed to correct them for fear of going to jail. There is a verse in the Bible that sums it all up. ''Spare the rod, spoil the child''. My daughter was correcting her son and he told her he was going to call the law on her. He's seven years old. She told him to go ahead if that's what he wanted to do. But, be warned before you do this because, "I may be locked up for a little while, But I will come home and sleep in my bed''. However, you will be sleeping in a strangers home tonight. The child changed his mind. He has never told her that again. We can't always blame the kids. A lot of kids are being raised by a single parent. I can imagine the stress on them. It's easier at times to ignore the problems, which in the end becomes a major problem. By the way, your answer was very well said..AND

i approve this post
  • Prime Time Lime 2012/12/01 19:44:00
    Prime Time Lime
    +2
    It is total invasion of privacy.Why open a Pandora's box that could snowball into zero privacy for all?
  • overlord rai 2012/12/01 17:25:42
    overlord rai
    +2
    That's really crazy, especially considering I lost my student ID all the time. They'd think I was in a dumpster or a sewer, yikes.
  • lm1b2 2012/12/01 17:23:47
    lm1b2
    +1
    Especially in what they call inter schools in big cities.
  • Donald Eric Kesler 2012/12/01 15:24:14
    Donald Eric Kesler
    +2
    It is an unreasonable infringement upon the student's privacy.

https://www.aclunc.org/issues...
  • Resizstance 2012/12/01 14:43:48
    Resizstance
    +3
    HELL NO! --- "TEACHERS! LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!!"
  • john.newell.771 2012/12/01 14:40:19
    john.newell.771
    +1
    Only on the homosexual child molesting teachers though. If you are going to insist they be teaching children at last keep track of them.
  • Tordgaard john.ne... 2012/12/05 16:07:35
    Tordgaard
    But not on the heterosexual child-molesting teachers?
  • john.ne... Tordgaard 2012/12/05 18:54:33
    john.newell.771
    The queers will rat them out.
  • Tordgaard john.ne... 2012/12/05 20:01:43
    Tordgaard
    And you wouldn't?
  • Savious 2012/12/01 14:20:30
    Savious
    +2
    There would have to be some serious safeguards put in place for me to agree to it.

I fully understand the benefit to this; if there was some kind of disaster, you’d be able to get 100% accountability in seconds; or at least knowledge of where the badge is. I could be of great benefit in disaster recover; but the potential for abuse is way too great, which is why I’d want those serious safeguards.
  • RoyJLores 2012/12/01 14:00:51
    RoyJLores
    +4
  • Donald ... RoyJLores 2012/12/01 15:29:21
    Donald Eric Kesler
    +5
    The issue was never put to a vote. A California elementary school introduced a program to track students through high-tech chips, called "RFID tags," in the school ID cards students wore around their necks. The ACLU helped parents who objected that RFID tracking was a demeaning practice that violated the privacy of students and jeopardized their safety by broadcasting location information to anyone with a chip reader. The school ended the program.

http://www.aclu-wa.org/studen...
  • RoyJLores Donald ... 2012/12/01 15:54:16
    RoyJLores
    +2
    Yet this polls shows how overwhelmingly so the California liberty hating, slavery loving sheeple specially in L.A and San Francisco are enthusiastically in favor of this which comes as no surprise since Californians also love to be raped and molested by the TSA like no other state in the union.
  • convex RoyJLores 2012/12/01 16:12:58 (edited)
    convex
    +1
    Yep, and apparently those liberty hating, slave state loving sheeple from Communist Texas have been doing the same thing for a while (2004).

http://youtu.be/B4wu99Tw5fk
  • RoyJLores convex 2012/12/01 17:06:39
    RoyJLores
    +1
    It just goes to prove that secession or independence does not guarantee individual liberty or free markets. That can only happen if the states and territories that secede abide by the tenets of the bill of rights, declaration of independence etc. that the founding fathers laid out.
  • words t... RoyJLores 2012/12/02 01:33:44
  • Donald ... RoyJLores 2012/12/01 16:44:19
    Donald Eric Kesler
    +1
    What the hell are you going on about? This poll is not limited to the residents of California. It does absolutely nothing to support your claim that Californians support this program.

Furthermore, you have failed to acknowledge that you were either ignorant or dishonest when you claimed that Californians voted in favor of placing RFID chips on students.

The TSA is not the least bit germain to the discussion at hand. Please try to remain focused in the subject at hand or start a new poll.
  • RoyJLores Donald ... 2012/12/01 17:03:19
    RoyJLores
    +1
    Check the results it shows that most of those who live in California whom voted on this poll do favor this. the fact is statists love for their all mighty god the State to watch them and to tell them what to think, say, do and micromanage every aspect of their lives. The TSA is as much part of the problem as this RFID chipping is as is all part of your beloved 1984-like nightmare republic you Statists are bringing forth.
  • Donald ... RoyJLores 2012/12/01 18:04:08
    Donald Eric Kesler
    +1
    The limited response to an online poll does not support your contention that there is overwhelmingly and enthusiastic support by the majority of Californians for this program. Over thirty seven million people reside in California. Less than two thousand people have voted on this poll.

I am no statist. I neither support RFID chipping nor the intrusive TSA; however, that does not mean that I am going to meekly ignore your factual inaccuracies. Despite your dishonest or ignorant claims to the contrary, the people of California have never voted to allow this RFID program.
  • RoyJLores Donald ... 2012/12/01 18:11:50
    RoyJLores
    Nobody voted for the TSA either yet recent polls show people in the U.S mostly in California are OK with it.

http://news.investors.com/pol...
  • Donald ... RoyJLores 2012/12/02 19:19:08
    Donald Eric Kesler
    Please quit trying to change the subject to the TSA.
  • RoyJLores Donald ... 2012/12/02 19:24:45
    RoyJLores
    It is very much at the heart of the matter Statists love slavery and love anything that tells that they belong to their lord and master the State and California is full of them.
  • Donald ... RoyJLores 2012/12/02 19:44:03
    Donald Eric Kesler
    Okay. I hope you have a good day.
  • words t... Donald ... 2012/12/02 01:32:35
    words to live by
    +2
    It may be off the drawing board for now, but it will happen. The RFID chip is nothing new to society. First time use of the RFID chip was OnStar, then credit cards, etc: So, the usage of this chip will be nothing new to the people. But, it is the mark of the beast or Satan that the Bible tells us about in the end times. Our governemnt will need to have total control over it's people.You can not buy or sell without this chip. There will be no money as we know it now. The Bible clearly tells us not to accept the mark of the beast for if you do, you will not go to heaven.
  • Donald ... words t... 2012/12/02 19:20:22
    Donald Eric Kesler
    +1
    There are no microchips mentioned in any of the biblical manuscripts.
  • words t... Donald ... 2012/12/03 21:38:18
    words to live by
    +1
    I agree, but the mark of the beast is mentioned.

2014/12/22 17:51:15