Do you think Gay rights Should be allowed in America?

evonblackbeautygoddess 2011/06/14 03:06:46
Hell Yeah!!

• QUIS EVADET 2013/03/12 22:28:29
    I am Fully for the gay rights
    QUIS EVADET
    America should always be about freedom, equality, and ever more freedom and equality.
  • master of free thinking 2011/06/25 14:24:45
    I am Fully for the gay rights
    master of free thinking
    +1
    new york! new york! york york new york
  • TheDeadAreLiving 2011/06/24 02:25:58
    I am Fully for the gay rights
    TheDeadAreLiving
    +1
    Of course. I'm all for it. Love is love, ya know?
  • sherbear 2011/06/19 10:33:25
    I am Fully for the gay rights
    sherbear
    +1
    i am gay so yeah i think so.
  • Morgan 2011/06/18 05:08:25
    I am Fully for the gay rights
    Morgan
    +1
    I honestly don't see why not. If you don't like gay marriage, then don't get one; two people of the same sex getting married isn't taking away your right to be happy. :)
  • iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~ 2011/06/17 18:28:22
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    "Gay rights" is a misnomer.

Gay people are citizens entitle to equal treatment under the law, and respect for decisions regarding their personal lives that involve their bodies and other consenting adults. Therefore, the issue is not "allowing gay rights" but rather "stopping the denial of equal civil rights to gay citizens."
  • Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning 2011/06/16 23:26:44
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +1
    No more special 'rights' than other citizens enjoy.
  • Pug For Huck 2011/06/15 18:51:56 (edited)
    no being gay is a sin (yet god loves everyone??)
    Pug For Huck
    God hates sin, God loves His creation. Simple.
  • evonbla... Pug For... 2011/06/15 22:43:16
    evonblackbeautygoddess
    +1
    Ok well some ppl are born homosexual
  • Pug For... evonbla... 2011/06/16 02:16:50
    Pug For Huck
    Ok well no they're not. It's a choice, not a gene.
  • evonbla... Pug For... 2011/06/16 16:20:00
    evonblackbeautygoddess
    Ok well growing up some girls or guys know they already are and I know it's not a gene that's what I mean by born why u trying to sit up there and mock me [...]
  • Pug For... evonbla... 2011/06/16 16:30:10
    Pug For Huck
    I'm not mocking you. Keep your foul mouth to yourself. You responded to me, not the other way around.

In order for someone to be born a certain way, there would need to be some genetic pre-disposition. Have you advanced in your education enough to grasp that? I have to ask that considering you feel you've lived long enough to come at me with that crap spewing out of your pie hole.
  • evonbla... Pug For... 2011/06/16 21:42:19
    evonblackbeautygoddess
    C: ur hilarious
  • evonbla... evonbla... 2011/06/16 21:43:50
    evonblackbeautygoddess
    & how come everyone on here is so old??
  • Pug For... evonbla... 2011/06/16 22:34:51
    Pug For Huck
    Because you're too young to be here.
  • Pug For... evonbla... 2011/06/16 22:34:26
    Pug For Huck
    ur sad.
  • evonbla... Pug For... 2011/06/17 16:58:28
  • Pug For... evonbla... 2011/06/17 20:44:27
    Pug For Huck
    +1
    Sorry, but that's a ridiculous bunch of crap from a petulant little strumpet. Go play with your dolls. What you're saying is sad and a stain on society. Ergo; you're sad.

You may leave now.
  • evonbla... Pug For... 2011/06/19 10:32:54
    evonblackbeautygoddess
    ;D lol
  • out damned spot 2011/06/15 15:16:02
  • FraidSkinkle 2011/06/15 03:11:14 (edited)
    I am Fully for the gay rights
    FraidSkinkle
  • AwAkE&aLiVe~<3 2011/06/14 23:47:13
    I am Fully for the gay rights
    AwAkE&aLiVe~<3
    +1
    Evcourse! :)
  • Mark 2011/06/14 22:12:38
    Mark
    They already have the same rights all have .

By the way , marriage is NOT a right . One must apply for a license , pay a fee to the goverment , and an official overseeing its process , so that it is done according to G_D' plan .
  • sjalan Mark 2011/06/15 13:07:17
    ??? "marriage is NOT a right" ????

You are most assuradly misinformed. The US Supreme Court in 1967 stated very plainly and directly that marriage is "a basic human civil right"

"One must apply for a license , pay a fee to the goverment , and an official overseeing its process ,"

That's correct, that is called "the civil contract of civil marriage"

"so that it is done according to G_D' plan "

NO!! That is NOT correct. The "religious rite of marriage" is quite simply where in the couple submit themselves to the dogma, doctrine and beliefs of the religious organization of their CHOICE, where in they CHOOSE to abide by those restrictions and declare to the members of the congregation their CHOICE.

Now that you have more factual information maybe you'll think a little more about the subject.
  • Mark sjalan 2011/06/16 11:04:15
    Mark
    No religion when it comes to Truth . Ya won't find an " M " in the end , for "system of man" .

G_D' rules are always above the supreme court or man . It is only when the supreme court REMAINS consistant with what G_D has instructed (which all supreme court laws are based on) , will they be correct .

Yes I agree with you (with your definition of having a right) , but it falls short of being a right , when man tampers with it , and changes a right to marry = between 1 man & 1 woman = the only way to Procreate a family , which is natural through out all creatures of creation .

It is the plan of Satan , to break down the family , by reducing Procreation , which slowes down the process of all of us from the 1st Earth age "that are still in spirit bodies" , from being conceived into flesh (all must come through this Earth age #2 in flesh as a time of testing = will they love G_D or Satan ) before the real Christ returns , which then 1,000 yrs. after that - Satan gets tossed into the pending future Lake of Fire . This is why he wants Homo activities to continue - they can't Procreate , which means he lives longer .

This is what Adam & Satan did in the Garden , which is why G_D was so ticked off when it occured again in Sodom (where the word sodomy derives) & Gomorrah . And how d...

This is what Adam & Satan did in the Garden , which is why G_D was so ticked off when it occured again in Sodom (where the word sodomy derives) & Gomorrah . And how did He respond ? Romans 1:18-32 is why all world #1 nations have fallen . This is the story of history , and why people in America worry about us falling - even though we're not Homos . The country falls = all are screwed , and fewer places remain to teach Truth = a by-product of Satan' plan .

If they don't receive Truth and adhere too it , they also go into the Lake of Fire (Satan' plan) , and don't make it to the final (3rd Earth age) "all 3 listed in 2Peter3", where only the redeemed (back in their spirit body which was inside their flesh body , just either dead since conception (to be separated from G_D) , of LIVING - thru Christ , for this dimensional change = going into Heaven .

There is alot more to it , than just boo hoo hoo , they're not being fair to us ...

little mark
  • sjalan Mark 2011/06/16 12:55:03
    If you CHOOSE to believe in a God of this world, then it is Satan you believe in for he is the God of this world. http://www.gotquestions.org/S...

If you believe in a Supreme Being as the creator of the universe and dutifully deserved of total loyalty then according to the Bible His name is found in the Bible over 6000 times, represented as the Tetragrammaton.

The perceived breakdown of the "family" is a false one. What is occuring in our society is the recognition of the full deversity of the "family" with all of its different components. The core of that "family unit" is the well being of those in that "family unit" be they male/female, male/male or female/female and the care of the children of each of those "family units".

Your reference to "procreation" is an arguement that keeps being brought up but has no weight since the process of adoption of children and procreation via artificial insemenation takes that out of the equations.

I truely feel concern for you over your "Earth age" interpertation of the Bible. What you describe is totally false when referenced to the Bible itself. You really should study the Bible itself rather than be led by the false teachings of dogma, doctrine and beleifs of mans intereperation of the Bible and the intergation of pagan practice...

I truely feel concern for you over your "Earth age" interpertation of the Bible. What you describe is totally false when referenced to the Bible itself. You really should study the Bible itself rather than be led by the false teachings of dogma, doctrine and beleifs of mans intereperation of the Bible and the intergation of pagan practices.

Your reference to Sodom and Gormorrah shows your lack of knoweldge of the real reasons that the "cities of the plains" were distroeed. A simple explaintion is given at this website. http://www.christiangay.com/h...
    The realistically reason for the distruction would be the failure of the men of those cities to show common respect for guests to the cities, ie hospitality, and instead choose to exert their violent lust for sex as in Rape of anyone or anything that would enter the city, very much like our cities today where gangs run rampant taking what they want and doing what they want in violence, lust and greed. (sounds like Washington DC to me)

Men are not nor ever have been "spirit creatures". The only such man "born of woman" was Jesus who became the Christ.

I suggest you avail yourself of a very good Bible study to get straighten out your misinterpertations of Bible scripture.
  • Chaotic Disaster 2011/06/14 20:03:49
    I am Fully for the gay rights
    Chaotic Disaster
    +2
    Hell Yeah gays are people to thy should have all the same rights like us Americans xD <3
  • noname 2011/06/14 19:33:22
    noname
    While gay people are victimized which is wrong, I cant see making it a law to not like gay people. Theres a Asian guy I dont like but only because of how he's treated me, I think he's a jerk. Not illegal for him to act like he does or for me to dislike him. No special rights needed here just controlled human emotion. I wish him well but would never go out of my way to help or socialize with him at the same time I wouldnt stand there & let him die or be abused....simply stated I just dont like the dude. What I believe in is human rights, treat everyone the same, along the road of life you're going to run into people you dont like so you do your best to avoid them and to keep them out of your world. Dont be mean to people just because they're different from what you like but dont force me to be engage with people I dont like.
  • Doug 2011/06/14 17:17:33
  • Space I... Doug 2011/06/14 20:32:40
    Space Invader
    +1
    The country should change for 1.4% of the populace? Not gonna happen
  • evonbla... Space I... 2011/06/14 20:45:18
    evonblackbeautygoddess
    Wat do yah mean its not going to happen?
  • Space I... evonbla... 2011/06/14 20:48:27
    Space Invader
    98.6% of the USA populace will not change their minds concerning this gay rights garbage,,
  • evonbla... Space I... 2011/06/14 23:04:20
    evonblackbeautygoddess
    Yaa ok....
  • sjalan Space I... 2011/06/15 13:14:30
    +1
    It is already happening because the citizens of our country realized that we are a country of equality regardless of the minority involved.

James Madison said it best in his introduction to Congress of the Bill of Rights, and I quote:

"In our Government it is, perhaps, less necessary to guard against the abuse in the executive department than any other; because it is not the stronger branch of the system, but the weaker. It therefore must be leveled against the legislative, for it is the most powerful, and most likely to be abused, because it is under the least control. Hence, so far as a declaration of rights can tend to prevent the exercise of undue power, it cannot be doubted but such declaration is proper.

But I confess that I do conceive that in a Government modified like this of the United States, the great danger lies rather in the abuse of the community than in the legislative body.

The prescriptions in favor of liberty ought to be leveled against that quarter where the greatest danger lies, namely,

that which possesses the highest prerogative of power.

But it is not found in either the executive or legislative departments of Government,

but in the body of the people, operating by the majority against the minority."

Madison recognized the power that the...

Madison recognized the power that the people had to effect change and at the same time recognized the ability of the majority to disenfranchise a minority. He also recognized the ability of the citizens to see reasonableness and what would remove a minorities basic human civil rights could reasonablly remove their own basic human civil rights.
  • Fluttershyfan 2011/06/14 15:33:30
    I am Fully for the gay rights
    Fluttershyfan
    +4
    Yes. Gay people are not going to go away. Time to face the truth. Why does America insist on denying the truth and repeating history? First it was women, then left-handed people, then black people, and now gay people at the same time with muslims, and the muslim thing is exactly like The Red Scare in the 1950's. We think we're so smart and yet we're actually stupid enough to repeat history over and over again. Einstein's theory of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result". WHY do we keep doing that? What didn't work the first time is pretty much guaranteed not to work the second time.
  • Cordingly Flutter... 2011/06/14 17:54:41
    Cordingly
    +2
    Right, but this time, we can lump homosexuals and muslims together, and say they're both working against our nation as a team!
  • sjalan Cordingly 2011/06/15 13:15:38
    And you are really out there in right right right field.
  • Flutter... Cordingly 2011/06/15 16:13:43
    Fluttershyfan
    +2
    If that was sarcasm, then I agree, but if not, no... just no...
  • Cordingly Flutter... 2011/06/15 19:08:07
    Cordingly
    Sarcasm!
  • Flutter... Cordingly 2011/06/15 19:28:34
    Fluttershyfan
    +1
    Ok! I agree then. :)

2014/11/23 12:26:12