DO YOU THINK CONSERVATIVES HAVE A LOW IQ? I LOVE THE WAY THIS GUY PUTS IT OUT THERE

judy ann 2012/04/01 15:04:16
New Study Suggests You Might Have Low IQ if You are Conservative

143

BrainThere’s an article going around that suggests that
have greater brain power than conservatives. These types of studies
have been published for quite some time. The latest study suggests that
conservative opinions are the result of less brain power, less thinking
about a subject. Here’s one of the conclusions that’s come out from the
study.

“The bad news for liberals is we’re
saying that conservatism has a certain psychological advantage,”
University of Arkansas psychologist Scott Eidelman said. “The bad news
for conservatives is that someone who has a knee-jerk conservative
reaction may change their mind about an issue after giving it more
thought.”

Maybe it is true. Let’s put the hypothesis to the test.

If you spend more money than you earn, you will be in debt. That
didn’t take much brain power, therefore, I must be a conservative.
Liberals will use a lot of brain power to argue that deficits don’t
matter, and all you have to do to get more money to take care of a
deficit is to print more pieces of paper or enter a few more zeros into a
computer. As a conservative, I wish I had thought of that.

Since I’m obviously less intelligent than a free-spending,
counterfeiting liberal, please explain to me why the fiscal mess our
nation and the rest of the world is in is a good thing? Why are the
people in Greece rioting? I guess it takes being a liberal to know.

A conservative doesn’t have to use much brain power to conclude that
if you pay people to do something, they’ll do more of that thing to get
more money. It works on monkeys, don’t you know.

This means that if you pay people not to work or you pay women who
have babies out of wedlock with no prospect of gainful employment, you
are going to get more people who don’t work and more women who have
babies. So if you want to get people to look for jobs and women not to
have babies outside of marriage, you stop paying them for these
counterproductive behaviors. That’s how a simplistic, low-IQ
conservative thinks.

Contrary to all the bad effects of people not working and women
having babies so they can get paid more money, liberals continue to
support paying people not to work and women to keep having babies.
Genius!

Low intellect conservatives believe that the best way to grow an
economy is to remove as many obstacles so that people will have
incentives to work in order to make a profit. The more incentives a
person has, the more productive he or she will be. The productivity of a
company that makes profits goes up and with it employment and more
prosperity. Over time, prices of once expensive products come down so
more people can afford them. I know, I know, that’s the low-IQ way at
looking at economics.

High-IQ liberals believe, contrary to all evidence, that the best way
to grow the economy is to tax the most productive members of a society
and give the money taken from these people and distribute it to people
who are less productive.

Now since this methodology has never worked in any country in which
it has been tried (e.g., the former Soviet Union, North Korea, Cuba),
continuing to do something that does not work is in most people’s world
the work of someone with a low IQ. Einstein called it insanity. But
because people with high IQs propose such nonsense, it must be the smart
thing to do.

• Sgt Major B 2012/04/01 16:01:22
    This man is crazy
    Sgt Major B
    +7
    “It’s not that liberals aren’t smart, it’s just that so much of what they know isn’t so.”
    -- Ronald Reagan

• Red_Horse kmay 2012/04/02 06:21:31
  • Tom 2012/04/01 15:28:27
    Gary Demar got it right, high 5 for him
    Tom
    +3
    The problem with the people who keep telling us they are the smartest people in the room is that they are not as smart as they think.
  • Red_Horse Tom 2012/04/02 06:22:07
  • Waldorf 2012/04/01 15:11:27
    Waldorf
    +2
    And you might be crazy, if a liberal. These broad brush labels really have to go.
  • Mr Wayne 2012/04/01 15:07:25
    Mr Wayne
    No.
  • judy ann Mr Wayne 2012/04/01 15:11:04
    judy ann
    +3
    Conservatives are smarter than the ones that don't think at all. Please read the whole statement
  • Mr Wayne judy ann 2012/04/02 13:26:19
    Mr Wayne
    I see. It was sarcasm.
  • judy ann 2012/04/01 15:06:21 (edited)
    Gary Demar got it right, high 5 for him
    judy ann
    +3
    I love the way this man thinks. I have to say, he hit it out of the ball park he said New Study Suggests You Might Have Low IQ if You are Conservative
    March 31, 2012 byGary DeMar
    196 Comments
    143

BrainThere’s an article going around that suggests that liberals have greater brain power than conservatives. These types of studies have been published for quite some time. The latest study suggests that conservative opinions are the result of less brain power, less thinking about a subject. Here’s one of the conclusions that’s come out from the study.

“The bad news for liberals is we’re saying that conservatism has a certain psychological advantage,” University of Arkansas psychologist Scott Eidelman said. “The bad news for conservatives is that someone who has a knee-jerk conservative reaction may change their mind about an issue after giving it more thought.”

If you spend more money than you earn, you will be in debt. That didn’t take much brain power, therefore, I must be a conservative. Liberals will use a lot of brain power to argue that deficits don’t matter, and all you have to do to get more money to take care of a deficit is to print more pieces of paper or enter a few more zeros into a computer. As a conservative, I wish I...

I love the way this man thinks. I have to say, he hit it out of the ball park gary demar he said New Study Suggests You Might Have Low IQ if You are Conservative
    March 31, 2012 byGary DeMar
    196 Comments
    143

If you spend more money than you earn, you will be in debt. That didn’t take much brain power, therefore, I must be a conservative. Liberals will use a lot of brain power to argue that deficits don’t matter, and all you have to do to get more money to take care of a deficit is to print more pieces of paper or enter a few more zeros into a computer. As a conservative, I wish I had thought of that.

Since I’m obviously less intelligent than a free-spending, counterfeiting liberal, please explain to me why the fiscal mess our nation and the rest of the world is in is a good thing? Why are the people in Greece rioting? I guess it takes being a liberal to know.

A conservative doesn’t have to use much brain power to conclude that if you pay people to do something, they’ll do more of that thing to get more money. It works on monkeys, don’t you know.

This means that if you pay people not to work or you pay women who have babies out of wedlock with no prospect of gainful employment, you are going to get more people who don’t work and more women who have babies. So if you want to get people to look for jobs and women not to have babies outside of marriage, you stop paying them for these counterproductive behaviors. That’s how a simplistic, low-IQ conservative thinks.

Contrary to all the bad effects of people not working and women having babies so they can get paid more money, liberals continue to support paying people not to work and women to keep having babies. Genius!

Low intellect conservatives believe that the best way to grow an economy is to remove as many obstacles so that people will have incentives to work in order to make a profit. The more incentives a person has, the more productive he or she will be. The productivity of a company that makes profits goes up and with it employment and more prosperity. Over time, prices of once expensive products come down so more people can afford them. I know, I know, that’s the low-IQ way at looking at economics.

High-IQ liberals believe, contrary to all evidence, that the best way to grow the economy is to tax the most productive members of a society and give the money taken from these people and distribute it to people who are less productive.

Now since this methodology has never worked in any country in which it has been tried (e.g., the former Soviet Union, North Korea, Cuba), continuing to do something that does not work is in most people’s world the work of someone with a low IQ. Einstein called it insanity. But because people with high IQs propose such nonsense, it must be the smart thing to do.
  • Red_Horse judy ann 2012/04/02 06:23:26
  • judy ann judy ann 2012/04/02 14:02:16
    judy ann
    What he is trying to say is that A conservative doesn’t have to use much brain power to conclude that
    more money.
    If you spend more money than you earn, you will be in debt. That didn’t take much brain power, therefore, I must be a conservative. Liberals will use a lot of brain power to argue that deficits don’t matter, and all you have to do to get more money to take care of a deficit is to print more pieces of paper or enter a few more zeros into a computer.

2014/07/23 15:36:02