Do You Support The White Supremacist and Homophobic Policies of Ron Paul ?

Che Guevara - Hero 2012/04/15 02:42:54
NO, I DO NOT Support The White Supremacist and Homophobic Policies of Ron Paul.
YES, I DO Support The White Supremacist and Homophobic Policies of Ron Paul.

Ron Paul voted AGAINST the MLK Holiday.

Ron Paul voted AGAINST awarding Rosa Parks the Congressional Medal of Freedom.

Ron Paul said he would have voted AGAINST the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Paul has a 30 year history of pandering to the KKK and White Power Movement.

You can make all the LAME excuses for White Supremacist Ron Paul you want. His actions speak louder than words

-FACT: Ron Paul's presidential campaign issued a flyer that boasted about the candidate's efforts to introduce legislation that would remove challenges to the anti-gay Defense of Marriage Act from the federal court system.

http://www.joemygod.blogspot.com/2012/01/ron-paul-new-hampshi...

-FACT: Ron Paul's Iowa state director is Mike Heath, a long-term Christian-right activist who formerly served as the board chairman of an SPLC-certified anti-gay hate group known as "Americans for Truth About Homosexuality."http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/anti-gay-hate-group-chai...

-FACT: Ron Paul has a long history of racist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic comment http://www.tnr.com/article/politics/98883/ron-paul-incendiary...

-FACT: As state above, Ron Paul supports the so-called "states' rights" approach to marriage, but interestingly, only for LGBT couples.http://www.yourtango.com/20083328/inside-pauls-marriage

-FACT: Ron Paul said, "If I were in Congress in 1996, I would have voted for the Defense of Marriage Act, which used Congress' constitutional authority to define what official state documents other states have to recognize under the Full Faith and Credit Clause, to ensure that no state would be forced to recognize a same-sex marriage license issued in another state."http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Profiles/House/Texas/Ron_Pau...

-FACT: Ron Paul opposes the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA), which would prohibit discrimination against employees on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity by civilian, nonreligious employers.http://www.salon.com/2007/09/21/gay_gop/

• painted desert 2012/04/22 15:28:24
    painted desert
    Hell NO!
  • bob h. 2012/04/18 02:34:14
    bob h.
    +1
    The # of throwbacks in this country never ceases to amaze.
  • budgerigar42 2012/04/18 01:44:12
    budgerigar42
  • Veteran Gunner 2012/04/18 01:06:21
    Veteran Gunner
    +1
    The questions are getting tough. I can not hate another person as long its my ex wife. Just joking. But the truth to me seems to be that in Politics, the candidate says something to keep others to look as mean and ugly as possible. There is no more promises made to much anymore, its all about spitting in each others face. If Ron Paul is a serious NAZI person that many proclaim him to be. I can only bow out and not respect his word anymore.
  • Euro Heritage 2012/04/17 00:58:51
  • HL 2012/04/16 22:46:50 (edited)
    HL
  • ur XLNC-PWCM 2012/04/16 15:46:54
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +2
    Taking things out of context, in order to support special legislation, is just as wrong as what you are accusing him of.
  • Che Gue... ur XLNC... 2012/04/17 22:26:28
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    What are you talking about ? He is a proven White Supremacist and Gay Basher. There is NO excuse.
  • ur XLNC... Che Gue... 2012/04/20 23:10:27
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    People CHANGE, and I think what you are referring to is 20 somethings years old. If you are referring to his positions as they are currently, then my first comment stands. Paul is all about following the Constitution and this nonsense about special legislation to conduct your chosen lifestyle is wrong. If you want to solve THIS particular issue, then I suggest that you take on the IRS. The tax code is probably the MOST BLATANTLY DISCRIMINATORY piece of crap in this nation.
  • dekecds 2012/04/16 14:51:48
    dekecds
    +3
    I think that Ron's biggest downfall with brainwashed America is that he does recognize demographics, but doesn't support "special" legislation to prevent disparities in those demographics.
    Ron supports a completely equal system that doesn't lean on extra support for or against any concept.
    Basically, lay down a set of rules that applies equally to all, and then award and punish based on the way each individual lives within them.
    No more NAACP or KKK, no more "Stand your Ground Law" that excuses a potential murderer from investigation or pre-maturely finds guilt, no more freedom of "million-dollar-bounty" speech, no more unintuitive glorification of ideals. I need something more akin to hardcore facts than what was presented here.
    There is a lot left out of all of these examples (though they do warrant close scrutiny) that is painting what I think may be a biased picture.
    I respect what you are doing with this poll, but I don't respect the way it has been conducted.
    Journalism, by taught tradition, is far different than journalism by practiced tradition these days.
    When a government decides to do something for the benefit of it's people through unconstitutional measures, it becomes a very dangerous vehicle for future legislation. We must be very careful and very inf...
    When a government decides to do something for the benefit of it's people through unconstitutional measures, it becomes a very dangerous vehicle for future legislation. We must be very careful and very informed. Keep up your digging, my friend. If you truly want to expose what Ron is all about, that is the only way. But, if you truly want to inform people of the right and wrong in this world you must handle all that information responsibly.
    For now, I support Ron, but I will remain vigilant in watching for actual signs of your claims.
  • Che Gue... dekecds 2012/04/17 22:28:21
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Ron Paul is a joke and so are his ignorant worshippers. Reality check on Isle 5.

Anti Ron Paul
  • CindyB 2012/04/16 02:31:40
    CindyB
    +2
    No, I am not in favor of racist's or any group that discriminates against anyone. I am extremely easy to get along with as long as no one attacks me first, due to the fact that I have been subjected to dealing with very difficult people my entire life. I try to recognize their is a little good and bad in everyone and deal with them accordingly.
  • CindyB CindyB 2012/04/16 02:33:43 (edited)
    CindyB
    +2
    To expand on that however, I have a ZERO tolerance policy for Hate groups and violent movements that do nothing but cause that much conflict and heartache.
  • brutusin~ Proud Apetheist 2012/04/15 21:03:21
    brutusin~ Proud Apetheist
    But I Still think he beats Obama.
  • Che Gue... brutusi... 2012/04/17 22:29:45
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Most Racists and Homophobes agree with you.
  • D D 2012/04/15 16:17:30
    D D
    I don't agree. I don't think he is homophobic and nothing is wrong with pride in your race. Look at those Black Panthers. They are a real loving bunch. There is no shame in being white. No guilt either.
  • Che Gue... D D 2012/04/15 21:42:12
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    And you wonder why Ron Paul could never be elected ? You are a riot.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/04/16 23:31:27
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    http://www.sodahead.com/livin...
    Michigan Republican Calls Equal Pay For Women ‘A Nuisance’ That Should Be Repealed, Was Endorsed By Mitt Romney In 2010 (VIDEO)

could you please share this around thankies

Btw check your inbox i emailed you
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Che Gue... 2012/04/18 02:43:39
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Are YouToo Informed To Vote Republican?
  • Loop 2012/04/15 15:58:41
    Loop
    But thankfully, he doesn't have any, i once made this mistake too, but what u hear is mostly left-wing bollocks. He's certainly better than some people, though i hate to bring him up now he's gone
    thankfully mistake hear left-wing bollocks people hate
  • Mary 2012/04/15 14:00:28
    Mary
    +1
    While I am not completely familiar with this person my answer is based on what I have read here. I do not agree with any person who spreads messages of hate for any reason.
  • prayer warrior 2012/04/15 13:33:25
    prayer warrior
    +1
    No if we are Christians. We must love each other no matter what. We must not hate those who hate us. Many claim to be Christians yet they condemn and malign others. There are those that spread hate messages against Obama and Bush yet claim to be Christians. I must have missed something in the definition of Christian.
  • ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠ 2012/04/15 13:32:10
  • Thomas Rea: Gay Christian A... 2012/04/15 11:51:12
    Thomas Rea: Gay Christian Advocate
    +2
    I'm against anyone who want people with no rights.
  • Uranos7 2012/04/15 09:06:11 (edited)
    Uranos7
    +3
    I wouldn't support them if he had them but since he does not I support that.

Booker is also African-American, and is self-aware about the fact that he is a minority in Republican circles. I asked him about his thoughts on Ron Paul’s newsletters—which seem to condone, if not support, racism—and he took a nuanced approach. “I understand that they contain things that you might call racist, but as far as Ron Paul goes, you can’t be for liberty and racist against minorities. He’s for individuals,” Booker said, “And if you go back to the debates, you see that he’s against the drug war and other policies that are unfair to minorities

Ron Paul defends his TOLERANCE of homosexuals to a Christian interviewer.
    (this one cost him the Church of Christ recomendation)
  • ☠ Live ... Uranos7 2012/04/15 13:32:57
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +1
    THANK you!
  • Che Gue... Uranos7 2012/04/17 22:31:13
    Che Guevara - Hero
    Ron Paul's abysmal record on Human Rights speaks for itself.

Ron Paul voted AGAINST the MLK Holiday.

http://www.joemygod.blogspot....

-FACT: Ron Paul's Iowa state director is Mike Heath, a long-term Christian-right activist who formerly served as the board chairman of an SPLC-certified anti-gay hate group known as "Americans for Truth About Homosexuality."
    http://thenewcivilrightsmovem...

-FACT: Ron Paul has a long history of racist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic comments.
    http://www.tnr.com/article/po...

-FACT: As state above, Ron Paul supports the so-called "states' rights" approach to marriage, but interestingly, only for LGBT couples.
    http://www.yourtango.com/2008...

-FACT: Ron Paul said, "If I were in Congress in 1996, I would have voted...

Ron Paul voted AGAINST the MLK Holiday.

http://www.joemygod.blogspot....

http://thenewcivilrightsmovem...

http://www.tnr.com/article/po...

http://www.yourtango.com/2008...

-FACT: Ron Paul said, "If I were in Congress in 1996, I would have voted for the Defense of Marriage Act, which used Congress' constitutional authority to define what official state documents other states have to recognize under the Full Faith and Credit Clause, to ensure that no state would be forced to recognize a same-sex marriage license issued in another state."
    http://www.thepoliticalguide....

-FACT: Ron Paul opposes the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA), which would prohibit discrimination against employees on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity by civilian, nonreligious employers.
    http://www.salon.com/2007/09/...
  • Uranos7 Che Gue... 2012/04/17 22:43:09
    Uranos7
    +1
    Being against gay marriage is not being a homophobe and being against abortion is not a war on women.
    Is that the only issue you care about ?
    Are you willing to give away jobs and run the economy into the ground so that you can have a marriage recognized by the federal government?
    If apointing someone from an evangelical group to a post is homophobic then Obama is very Homophobic as he tried to appoint a proponent of Sharia law to be in his cabinet.
    (Sharia law killing a gay person is not a crime, beating women not a crime, beheading a wife as a form of divorse 3 months in prison.)
    http://www.canadafreepress.co...

He has always stated that he does not believe in civil rights litigation because a strict interpretation of the constitution gives equal right itself.
    We should not need laws to reciind laws that were added to it to take freedoms from others. The constitution does not ever mention race, or sexual orientation therefore it is for everyone. We added stuff to it to give or take away freedoms based on race or sexual orientation.
    Why are you wasting your time on hating Ron paul when he will not be the GOP nominee so will not even be on the ballot?
  • Che Gue... Uranos7 2012/04/17 22:45:49
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Yes, it does make you a homophobe and Un-American. All people are created equal, even Gay People and Black People. Why would you care who a Gay person Marries ?
    Anti Ron Paul
  • Uranos7 Che Gue... 2012/04/18 01:46:17 (edited)
    Uranos7
    +1
    Is that the only issue you care about ?
    http://www.canadafreepress.co...

Coppycat
    copycat
  • Uranos7 Che Gue... 2012/04/18 01:56:50
    Uranos7
    +1
    Yes and I support them having every right that everyone else has i myself am not against gay marriage, abortion, or equal pay if they are equally qualified and experienced.
    No president republican or democrat will ever overturn Roe vs Wade and make abortions illegal because 60% of americans support abortion being legal. It would be the death of wichever party did it. Not that they can anyway since it was a suprreme court decision and would require an amendment to the constitution ratified by 2/3rds of the states wich would all be commiting political suicide as well.
    Even republicans realize this (except maybe the Tea Party people) wich is why they have adopted the moderate Reagan view of ' Ok you can have abortions, you just cannot have them for free.'

Gay marriage is gaining favor with more and more states accepting it and a poll here on SH had it at about 70% acceptance.
    For the first time in Gallup's tracking of the issue, a majority of Americans (53%) believe same-sex marriage should be recognized by the law as valid, with the same rights as traditional marriages. The increase since last year came exclusively among political independents and Democrats. Republicans' views did not change.
    So it will soon be in the same boat. It may not happen overnight but politicians go where t...

&

So it will soon be in the same boat. It may not happen overnight but politicians go where the wind of public favor blows them.

So temper your fear and hate with wisdom and adress some issues that would be important to a majority of voters like jobs, the budget, foriegn relations, and war.

Hate speach is hate speach is hate speach If you believe his views are wrong explain why do not just spout rhetoric. I didn't even support Ron Paul but it sickens me to see people spreading hate out of ignorance.
    I don't like Obama but when i post against him I give evidence of why he should not be trusted. Spouting rhetoric will only make others write you off as a fool not to be listened to.

He has explained those newsletters several times. they were written by people who were Supporters that kept the newsletter going after he left politics and went back into medicine.
    So he is guilty of negligence by not checking what was going out in his name but he has always stated that he does not believe in civil rights litigaation because a strict interpretation of the constitution gives equal right itself.

The Republican presidential candidate has denied writing inflammatory passages in the pamphlets from the 1990s and said recently that he did not read them at the time or for years afterward. Numerous colleagues said he does not hold racist views.
    But people close to Paul’s operations said he was deeply involved in the company that produced the newsletters, Ron Paul & Associates, and closely monitored its operations, signing off on articles and speaking to staff members virtually every day.

“It was his newsletter, and it was under his name, so he always got to see the final product. . . . He would proof it,’’ said Renae Hathway, a former secretary in Paul’s company and a supporter of the Texas congressman’s.

The newsletters point to a rarely seen and somewhat opaque side of Paul, who has surprised the political community by becoming an important factor in the Republican race. The candidate, who has presented himself as a kindly doctor and political truth teller, declined in a recent debate to release his tax returns, joking that he would be “embarrassed” about his income compared with that of his richer GOP rivals.
    I have explained his views on civil rights twice in this thread.
    The constitution does not discriminate. therefore all laws added to it that do are unconstitutional and should therefore be revoked, meaning there would be no need to create new laws that give advantages to a particular minority. We need to enforce what the constitution says, not create special interest laws.

Your Rhetoric and dogma are no match for the power of THE FACTS!
    Yes Ron Paul is not mainstream enough for a GOP nomination and some of his Ideas sound naive at first glance but dig a little deeper and you see many of them have merit some of the things you have litsed as cons on that pic are in fact plusses.
  • Proggy 2012/04/15 08:55:15
    Proggy
    +3
    Ron Paul is a whackjob nutcase. I can't believe the few that are taking him seriously are really doing so. Well, when you legalize weed, and no war, it is an attention getter to some.But once you start peeling back the layers, he's once rancid onion.
  • ehrhornp 2012/04/15 07:24:24
    ehrhornp
    +2
    Fact remains that Ron Paul was the best candidate the republicans had to offer this year. I mean they are going with the ultimate flip flopper who makes socialism for the rich his top priority? What a bunch of bums the republicans offered .
  • Che Gue... ehrhornp 2012/04/15 07:56:49
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +3
    Ron Paul is the candidate that best represents the ideals of the KKK.
  • ehrhornp Che Gue... 2012/04/15 16:41:27
    ehrhornp
    May be but he was correct on two issues. American expansion and the war on drugs. He was bad on just about everything else. I frankly don't think there would be much difference among them when it comes to racism. they are all bigots.
  • Che Gue... ehrhornp 2012/04/17 23:01:23
    Che Guevara - Hero
    You think he is correct on 2 issues ? What about the other 100 issues he is wrong on ?
  • ehrhornp Che Gue... 2012/04/17 23:02:31
    ehrhornp
    He is then like all the other republican candidates.
  • Che Gue... ehrhornp 2012/04/17 23:05:25
    Che Guevara - Hero
    That is where you are WRONG. But enjoy your delusion.

http://www.joemygod.blogspot....

http://thenewcivilrightsmovem...

http://www.tnr.com/article/po...

http://www.yourtango.com/2008...

-FACT: Ron Paul said, "If I were in Congress in 1996, I would have voted for the Defense of Marriage Act, which used C...

http://www.joemygod.blogspot....

http://thenewcivilrightsmovem...

http://www.tnr.com/article/po...

http://www.yourtango.com/2008...

http://www.thepoliticalguide....

http://www.salon.com/2007/09/...
  • ehrhornp Che Gue... 2012/04/17 23:39:42
    ehrhornp
    And how exactly is Ron different from the other republican candidates? Mitt being a mormon is a racist by his religion. I can't believe you would think Ron is worse than any of the other republican candidates. Just because Ron had the ability to do all the above and the other candidates did not does not mean they would have voted differently if they were in the position.

My position is only that Ron is better than the other republican candidates because at least he is good on 2 issues while the other candidates are good for nothing.
  • Keeping It Real 2012/04/15 05:20:21
    Keeping It Real
    +4
    Ron Paul is an interesting character because he speaks the truth to some issues and then he just goes off the rails on others.

2014/07/30 07:09:12