DO YOU SUPPORT THE U.S. MILITARY?

true american 2008/10/13 02:19:47
WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
Could you imagine this country without it. We as Americans have to support our military no matter what. We can not allow anyone to cut funding, and put us in danger of ATTACK!!!!

• Marie/M2M2K™-#1Conservative... 2009/04/24 20:16:04
  • Pat 2008/10/31 12:17:27
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    +1
    I support the military because they protect Americans by putting their lives on the line. That is why I am voting for Barack Obama as President. If our fathers, brothers, husbands and sons have to fight and risk their lives, I want them to know that they are fighting the right war and that they are being supported by their country.

John McCain has consistantly voted against funding the troops. He voted against fair veterans benefits. He voted against money to purchase body armour for the troops. He stopped a bill that would have help find MIAs in Vietnam. He may have been a war hero once, but he isn't anymore.
  • true am... Pat 2008/11/01 19:43:05 (edited)
    true american
    +1
    And by the way Barack Obama has also stated that he will cut funding to the military at 25% so don't give me this crap that he cares because OBAMA cares for no one but himself. And he (McCain will always be a WAR HERO!!!!!!!!)
  • Dragonez 2008/10/31 06:44:00
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    Dragonez
    +3
    They give their lives to keep us Free.

• Marie/M... Dragonez 2009/04/24 20:08:40
  • Dan Dragonez 2009/04/24 20:25:32
    Dan
    +1
    If only ALL Americans remembered that.
  • kimmy "In God I Trust" 2008/10/31 05:42:05
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    kimmy "In God I Trust"
    +3
    The U.S. military, may they be honored, respected, and loved by all! Thank you to those who have served and to those that are serving now. You are appreciated! May God Bless You and Keep You Safe! Love you!
    honored respected loved served serving appreciated god bless safe love
  • Brawnica 2008/10/31 05:03:08 (edited)
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    Brawnica
    +5
    They defend the freedoms we have in this country. God Bless America!!!!!!!!

McCain-Palin '08 defend freedoms country god bless america mccain-palin 08
  • DillyD55 2008/10/31 04:39:19
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    DillyD55
    +4
    I came from a father that served in the Navy during World War II, I served in the Navy and married a Navy man. He had to retire out of the Navy when Clinton did his reductions in 1995. My son is now a Marine and just got back from Afghanistan. He says that what they are doing there is the right thing to do, along with Iraq. He will go back when the rotation comes up and I will always support these brave men and women for their sacrifices. My son made a video while there and it just shows these are soldiers, but they are our sons and they need to be supported in all they do.

• Lipstick Republican 2008/10/28 10:52:30
  • Terry1984 2008/10/24 01:51:07
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    Terry1984
    +5
    I'm a disabled Vet and I think every american youth should serve a minimum of 2 years for their country in order to appreciate the sacrifices made by others so that they may live free. If this was a reality, we would NOT have a socialist maintaining so much power over our youth.
  • true am... Terry1984 2008/10/24 02:55:37
    true american
    +3
    Terry

I think you hit the nail on the head. Nice post and thanks for your service. If you could we would be glad to have you back>
  • waitingonmyLord 2008/10/23 01:06:42
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    waitingonmyLord
    +4
    The Military men and women are my Heros, as was my Dad (10-8-41/11-24-07) who served Our Great Country.
  • Dwight Mann 2008/10/17 00:18:42
    Dwight Mann
    +5
    I feel that all Americans should do a stint in the military as part of their HS educational curriculum. It develops character that is truly patriotic. Israel does it. . We need to be ready, for anything, anytime, anywhere. . .

military hs educational curriculum develops character patriotic israel ready anytime
  • Marie/M... Dwight ... 2009/04/24 20:18:44
  • Aj 2008/10/16 04:50:02
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    Aj
    +5
    who else will defend us, plus there doing an amazing job
  • Devil Dog 2008/10/16 03:31:50
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    Devil Dog
    +3
    I DID 2O YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 28 DAYS THATS WHY AND FOR ONE FOR ALL YOU YOUNG PUNKS OUT THERE IT TAKES YOU AWAY BEING HAND FED BY YOUR PARENTS AND YOU DECIDE WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU GRADUATE THE BOOT CAMPS. days young punks hand fed parents decide graduate boot camps
  • bcorey 2008/10/16 00:29:11
    WHY DON'T YOU SUPPORT ?
    bcorey
    +6
    Of coarse I do! They are protecting us. If wwe leave Iraq, there will be more terrorism.
  • MobileMyster 2008/10/16 00:11:04
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    MobileMyster
    +6
    God bless our military.
  • irnmadyn~NObama~ 2008/10/15 23:02:43
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    irnmadyn~NObama~
    +5
    Absolutely, without a doubt, no question.......it is what keeps us the great nation that we are. God Bless our troops!!! My heros!!
  • claireaz1 2008/10/15 19:21:21
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    claireaz1
    +4
    Our military is the backbone of the United States. God bless our military . As for you protesters, We would never force you to protect your own family. Our military will protect both our family and yours. We are however asking one thing from you, Stop protesting on something you know nothing about. We military volunteered to join. we were not forced to join. Our Military has kept our freedom since 1732. there is no freedom in protesting.
  • Marie/M... claireaz1 2009/04/24 20:21:44
  • Mattynr 2008/10/15 10:58:50
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    Mattynr
    There will be a new role for our Military ...... they are training for it now.

US Army Prepares to Invade us.

This is interesting and scary.....

YouTube - U.S. Army prepares to invade U.S.

Urban Warfare training......... Martial Law
    And........
    2006..Secret Gov. Program was developed to teach the Clergy to act as an intermediary to calm the people. Clergy response teams........ Romans 13.........
    On May 9, 2007, Bush signed into law the National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive that would allow the President to have complete authority to declare a National Emergency for any reason and Martial Law without the approval of congress. ...... dictator? Obama is going to love this or any future President, we are giving them the tools to take over our Government.
    Obama said he wants a National Service that is stronger, more powerful, and more funded than our own military.
    All of this was in his July 2 speech given in Colorado Springs..... National Service 18-42.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/... ... ageId;=7...

This May 9, plan is so secrete that even the congressional committee on Homeland Security are not preview to the contents. "The plan for Continuity of Government"
    Patriot Act.. SFC.802 Definition of the Domestic Terror...

US Army Prepares to Invade us.

This is interesting and scary.....

And........

Patriot Act.. SFC.802 Definition of the Domestic Terrorist...... 2001 made any criminal act...... ..... Commissions Act of 2006 Military authority to declare any US Citizen a threat and detain them at any undisclosed location indefinitely.

AND NOW............. AWAITING APPROVAL ..... NOW........ under Martial Law
    Will outlaw decent of the Government ...... even on the internet......... and will give authority to the military to arrest any citizen.
    H.R. 1955 Est. 2007 known as the violent radicalization and homegrown terrorist prevention act. The people rising up and protesting, homegrown?........ Also check out......

http://www.sourcewatch.org/in... ... ational_...
  • ppl 2008/10/14 23:05:59
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    ppl
    +4
    They are the only ones fighting for our future. They have a difficult job to do. Whether its right or not is not the issue here, they don't have a choice. They just know that they have to defend us and leave the arguments to the politicians. Regardless of your political stance, you have to support the troops. They make it possible for us to be free to do what we want, even though they don't have that luxury.
  • Charles 2008/10/14 22:28:09
  • Dan 2008/10/14 21:36:45
    Dan
    +6
    The freedom, that all American ingrates take for granted, would not exist if not for two defining forces: Jehovah God and the American service member. Those who have willingly served our country (like John McCain) deserve respect more than those liberals who warp the twisted media into an advertisement company, like Obama has done. Civilians (who have NEVER had to sacrifice their personal goals and responsibilities on behalf of our country) do not know the true meaning of sacrfice, yet they are the ones screaming about respect more than anyone! Their irreverence and ingratitude is beyond my use of profanity and nausea.
    For those civilians who know where your freedom comes from, thank you and God bless you. I have not served as an Infantry Soldier for the past 24 years for nothing.
  • blondie 2008/10/14 18:12:24
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    blondie
    +6
    I support our military and am very proud and thankful for their service. My brother retired from the army and I have had several uncles serve. I often wonder what the people who have those yellow ribbons on their cars that say SUPPORT OUR TROOPS understand what it really means to support our troops. I believe it means that we support legislation that builds on their compensation. I really believe that they should have a set package for serving that can't be taken away by one administration to the next. It should have cost of living increases that always go up. I just think it should be a part of the budget that cannot be cut.
  • Gino™ 2008/10/14 15:58:02 (edited)
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    Gino™
    +6
    Why do I support the military?

Outside of the reason, that I'm IN the military....

The day this nation stops appreciating the men and women in uniform... who give up their lives so these selfish, worthless people can live theirs....
    Is the day this nation becomes

FRANCE.....
    appreciating women uniform lives selfish worthless people live nation france appreciating women uniform lives selfish worthless people live nation france
  • Marie/M... Gino™ 2009/04/24 20:24:22
  • fishlip 2008/10/14 13:55:43
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    fishlip
    +1
    i support the groundpounders in the field but not the gov that hamstrings their efforts and sends them to fight without proper support.soldiers should not have to supply their own effective body armor.
  • Reaper 2008/10/14 12:52:30
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    Reaper
    +5
    I support them enough to join'em.
    US Army Baby
  • RECON MARINE 2008/10/14 06:41:19
  • granny RECON M... 2008/10/26 15:37:13
    granny
    +3
    For all of the people who support our military please watch the video on you tube [Why Obama will destroy America] It is worth the time. It should be seen before you vote. It is Obama giving his military views. It made my decision. Military raised. My dad was career Navy served from 1939 till he retired in 1959. Husband USMC during Vietnam. Three sons USMC. One still in and about to make third trip to Iraq Been in Usmc 16 years. These are the reasons I feel you need to watch this God Bless our troops and the country they defend for us.
  • TMW 2008/10/14 03:37:08 (edited)
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    TMW
    +5
    I’m a Patriot, an American Patriot, and a son of our founding fathers. They were young, as we are young, when they set the beginning foundations of freedom. We are Americans who support all Americans. So how do I say, as a son would say to another son, Barack Obama, wait your turn, because the future is bright, your turn will come, your only misjudgment is eagerness? How do I say you should join us and not fight us, we are as one?

These days, we have sons and daughters as Patriots. One son (of our founding fathers) is named Senator John McCain. He knows how to repair our leadership in world affairs. He knows how to repair our economies. He knows how to repair our social systems and build this country safe and strong. He will sustain the foundation of freedom that our founding fathers have built. He is an American Patriot who has a remarkable vision. A vision that our founding fathers and our future generations would be proud of! Senator John McCain knows our Men and Women in uniform are the best in the world, and we are free because of them!

Note: My view of an American Patriot is anyone who loves their country and will fight OR "stand up" for American freedoms.
  • soper 2008/10/14 02:24:13
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    soper
    +5
    Of course I support the men and women who are putting their own hoopes and dreams aside in order to secure freedoms for everyone else..... support support women hoopes dreams order secure freedoms
  • soper soper 2008/10/14 05:18:42
    soper
    +6
    I would like to add that
    'anyone who does not stand behind our US military
    should stand in front of it....'

add military
  • RECON M... soper 2008/10/14 06:44:01
  • NA soper 2008/10/15 04:01:35
  • true am... soper 2008/10/24 02:58:39
    true american
    Hoooaahhh
  • EARLY DAWN 2008/10/14 02:19:01
    WHY DO YOU SUPPORT ?
    EARLY DAWN
    +2
    YES YES

2014/10/25 18:21:18