Do You Support Mitt Romney as President?

Politics 2012/06/13 00:08:21
We know you want to make your opinion count -- especially during the time of a serious election. So, every week, SodaHead will host a handful of up-to-date polls having to do with the upcoming 2012 election.

Vote on this week's election questions below and make sure to come back every Tuesday to see how everyone voted -- and to receive a new batch of questions worth pondering. It's a great time to have an opinion. So, dive right in to our 2012 Election poll.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/2012-elect...

• Paul Bradshaw 2012/06/13 00:47:43
    Paul Bradshaw
    +17
    No, I do not support Mitt Romney for President. He's a flagrant and constant liar, a constant flip-flopper with no principles who will say anything he thinks his audience wants to hear. He's a documented bully and animal abuser, has an arrest record, is completely out of touch with common American Citizens, was a poor governor, and has surrounded himself with all the same people Bush did, and advocates all the same Bush policies that lead us directly into the Fiscal Collapse of 2008 and subsequent recession. His budgetary promises would add TRILLIONS to the national debt, and he has no plans to pay for any of it. It would be a very, VERY bad thing for this country if he were elected President.

• paroj 2012/08/21 01:06:15
    paroj
    We need changed. Create Job, reduce cost, low tax, to be america vr chinice. To stop exped tax payer. To protect our retrmt
  • ezmerelda 2012/08/06 01:12:33
    ezmerelda
    No more comments. If this were a bonafied discussion the issues would be discussed instead of the commentators insistance on bashing each other and name calling.
  • CCR 2012/07/06 17:40:56
    CCR
    romney and many of the other gop jerks have really rubbed me the wrong way, and for far too long. I salute President Obama, and especially for his patience and tollerance of the numerous piles of crap he has had to endure from the opposition, and the few sad excuses for americans that still sling there crap to this day. Why are we still holding elections in America, when so clearly, only a few as-wipes are deciding our lives, and futures for us. God bless our President; even the blind can see that Romney, like Bush; have no business in politics. (What a Joke) !
  • ChipMonk 2012/06/29 15:59:30
    ChipMonk
    A Mormon for President? No way!! Buddhist or Bust!!!
  • Charmaine 2012/06/27 07:37:00
    Charmaine
    I am voting for him!!!
  • wingsup2 2012/06/26 19:17:29
    wingsup2
    no mitt is a lar. he thinks he can run for presz without ONE policy.one thing he thinks he has for him is ryans packet no medicare no medicaid no social sec what an arrogant idot
  • Eric Al... wingsup2 2012/06/27 08:41:23
    Eric Albertson
    I know, right? He always shifts his views.
  • michiganboomer 2012/06/26 17:56:30
    michiganboomer
    He want's to buy the office,it's not for SALE, PAC/CORPORATION KarlRove, KOCH go find another country, this one belongs to the people!
  • Jean 2012/06/23 10:53:06
    Jean
    +1
    NOT NO BUT HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • 4jerry 2012/06/22 22:30:46
    4jerry
    +1
    Romney doesn't know how to connect with the average person especially those that are struggling to make ends meet. He dodges just about every important question when it comes to equal pay, equal rights for everyone especially women, health care, etc. He can't make a definitive decision on anything because he is in bed with all his billionaire/milionaire donors and doesn't have the guts & balls to make sound judgements. He is a flip-flopper!! I am a republican and I most definitely wouldn't vote for him to include all those clowns in congress.
  • jwtusjp 2012/06/21 21:49:18
    jwtusjp
    +1
    Mitt Romney is insensitive to the middle class, the working class, the poor, and he has a bad record as governor of Mass.
  • Buzz Cl... jwtusjp 2012/06/21 23:02:39
    Buzz Clifford
    Absolutely
  • Poor Buzz Cl... 2012/07/07 19:42:14
    Poor
    Here is the oppositions credentials.

Obama s Billboard of qualifications
  • Buzz Clifford 2012/06/21 18:30:16
    Buzz Clifford
    +1
    I do not want Grover Norquist to be President. Romney is not his own person but will vote with the 1%. Why do people want to vote against their own self interest?
  • Tee Massad 2012/06/19 11:26:52
    Tee Massad
    +1
    No .... NO .... AND NO AGAIN.
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/06/19 03:03:34
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +3
    If he's our nominee then I'll support him if it means getting rid of Obama
  • michiga... bman~AV... 2012/06/26 18:03:18
    michiganboomer
    Go blindly into the unknown, like a good NAZI!
  • bman~AV... michiga... 2012/06/26 18:43:22
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    I'm not gonna say I'm impressed with the man but I'll vote for him if he's the nominee. If it means getting the socialist out of office? You bet! And you can say whatever you like as I couldn't give a d$%n either way what you say. You're obviously in bed with the socialist so I've got some choice names I'd love to call you too but I won't bother. The fact that you love the socialist tells me everything that I need to know about you and you are part of what the problem with this country is.
  • kevjon bman~AV... 2012/06/30 14:55:34
    kevjon
    +1
    Why wouldn't you be impressed with the man, in 1984 he co founded Bain Capital which later was turned into Staples which has 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people opposed to Obama being a community organizer.
    He was CEO of the winter olympics (not paid)
    Governor of Massachusetts (never received payment, refused it)
    Went to Harvard (you can see his records)
    Donated his fathers entire inheritance to charity.
    In 2011 he donated 19% of his wealth to charity compared to Obama's 1% and Biden .0013%
    Through Bain Capital Companies like Dominos, Sealy, Book stone, Weather Chanel, Burger King, Warner Music group, Dollarama, Home Depot, and so on became successful.
    The man built the largest investment firm in America.
    While Governor of Massachusetts he managed to eliminate a 1.9 billion deficit.
    Romney is exactly who we need right now.
  • bman~AV... kevjon 2012/06/30 15:15:54
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Good morning to you Kevjon. Seems like to me I made that statement before I'd found out Romney's accomplishments. I've since discovered everything you've just told me. I agree with you here, in that we need someone like him in right now and we for sure need the low life socialist jerk out too.
  • kevjon bman~AV... 2012/06/30 15:37:43
    kevjon
    +1
    I was guided to think the same about Romney and due to all that propaganda I was encouraged to look into his past, he truly is a great guy and one we can count on.
    Today is a great day for me as it is my first and only grandchild's first birthday.
  • bman~AV... kevjon 2012/06/30 15:58:28
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Woohooo! Well big congrats on your grand child's first birthday! Great to hear sir! I hope you get to celebrate with the grandchild and rest of the family. Good to hear for sure! Also, yes I agree with your assessment on Romney too. At the very least he's a known. We can see his accomplishments and know a bit of his character. We still can't say that about our so called transparent president! I now believe when he was talking about transparency he was talking about his word. That's transparent and you can see right thru the b.s. that it is.
  • Uncle S... bman~AV... 2012/11/30 13:40:15
    Uncle Steve
    How's that workin out for you, douchbag?
  • bman~AV... Uncle S... 2012/12/02 03:16:33
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    Working fine for me scumbag. How about you? Being the low life liberal troll that you are though I'm sure your life sucks big time. Being new here you're probably a sock too. troll spray sock puppet
  • kevjon michiga... 2012/06/30 14:37:22
    kevjon
    +1
    At least we know about the guy. But your route would be to follow a known failure? Gee do I leave the fire to an area that looks safe or should I stay in the fire and burn in hell?
    Your peoples argument is totally retarded but there again you have nothing good to run on.
  • SickOfBigGov 2012/06/19 02:57:21
    SickOfBigGov
    +1
    I've had enough of Hope and Change.
  • michiga... SickOfB... 2012/06/26 18:06:01
    michiganboomer
    Perfection BUSH, which one?
  • SickOfB... michiga... 2012/06/26 19:29:08
    SickOfBigGov
    +1
    No one takes your vitriol seriously...move along
  • kevjon michiga... 2012/06/30 14:57:40
    kevjon
    Still on the Bush crap are we? Bush isn't running stupid.
    You should talk, Michigan is one of the worst states in the union given all the idiot liberals that have run you people into the ground.
  • Calm down! 2012/06/19 02:19:03
    Calm down!
    +2
    He has a great deal more of real hands on business experience!
  • michiga... Calm down! 2012/06/26 18:08:17
    michiganboomer
    Have your job been outsourced? You will be!
  • keith 2012/06/18 16:01:47
    keith
    What both parties fail to admit is that they are both bought by large economic interests which are committed to using government to keep themselves dominant in their markets. Green economy, represented prominently by GE, supports liberal candidates, Brown economy, represented prominently by Exon-Mobile, supports conservative candidates. Neither will produce progress, in particular the technological progress advancing our production capabilities that we need to exit this recession, because both are heavily invested in and dependent on current technology. The only big technology companies that appear to be moving forward are the information technology ones, but these also follow the same rule: keep things from progressing and they keep their markets. I have done extensive research on what is technologically possible here and now, meaning cheap and much more productive at the same time, and it is very advanced compared to the "state of the art" in industry and business today. What is holding up progress? The two party monopoly on power.
  • k fleming 2012/06/18 15:05:01
    k fleming
    White Obama or black Obama?
    I would personally stay with the devil we know and strip him of his power than to go with a guy who is "supposed" to be different!
    Ron Paul or Gary Johnson!
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/06/17 05:20:31
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +4
    Romney may not be my first choice, but out of the 311 million people in this country, 0bama is dead last.
  • Uncle S... Bureauc... 2012/06/18 03:19:25
    Uncle Steve
    +1
    Even behind you with your fourth grade education?
  • Bureauc... Uncle S... 2012/06/18 04:09:26
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +2
    What part of ''dead last'' don't you get? Even a forth graders gets that.
  • kevjon Bureauc... 2012/06/30 15:01:41
    kevjon
    That is exactly why those idiots fell for Odimwit and continue to support the loser...Give me another sir ....smack...please give me another sir...spank....and another.
  • evangel... Bureauc... 2012/06/22 14:27:16
    evangelism_vision
    +3
    ***************** I SUPPORT ROMNEY ******************

LIBERALS DON'T BECAUSE:

STUPIDITY

********** LIBERAL WISDOM ******

* I have to buy a Car without test driving it so I can know afterwards how it runs
    * I have to buy a House unseen so I can see how I like it afterwards
    * I have to get a Loan without knowing how much it will cost me so I can find out
    afterwards what the interest will be and the monthly payments
    * We have to spend Trillions of Dollars we don't have so we can improve the Economy

* We have to cut our Nuclear Weapons in half so Russia and China will see how nice we
    are
  • bman~AV... evangel... 2012/06/26 18:46:33
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    Amen to that.
  • evangel... evangel... 2012/06/26 18:49:34

2014/11/28 08:42:30