Do You Support Mitt Romney as President?

Politics 2012/05/22 22:26:02
We know you want to make your opinion count -- especially during the time of a serious election. So, every week, SodaHead will host a handful of up-to-date polls having to do with the upcoming 2012 election.

Vote on this week's election questions below and make sure to come back every Tuesday to see how everyone voted -- and to receive a new batch of questions worth pondering. It's a great time to have an opinion. So, dive right in to our 2012 Election poll.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/2012-elect...

• Chris 2012/05/23 14:58:14
    Chris
    +1
    He is the epitome of a sellout politician. Well...so is Obama. I don't support either Obamney; and shall thus vote "none of the above" or write in for Ron Paul since his 30+ year political record proves that his stance against the corrupt Bilderberg-controlled establishment is genuine.
  • CAPISCE Chris 2012/05/23 15:04:45
    CAPISCE
    +1
    Paul would be fine
  • teamrn Chris 2012/05/23 16:17:59
    teamrn
    +1
    Write in candidates are an okay thing-AT CERTAIN TIMES. But this time isn't one of them. The country isn't going to make a step towards moving in the right direction towards solving some big problems, by your writing in a vote for Aunt Martha or Ron Paul. A vote for Ron Paul (while admirable at times) says that you don't really appreciate the gravity of the issues that face this country. A vote for Ron Paul IS a vote for Barack Obama.
  • Chris teamrn 2012/05/25 14:13:53
    Chris
    I won't vote for a candidate I don't trust or support...which rules out Romney and Obama. So I will write in Ron Paul rather than the alternative, which is to stay home and not vote for the first time in 20 years. I had voted for the Bushes. Since then, I have found out about the Bilderberg stronghold on the elections; about the skull and bones secret society of the Bushes...there are WAY too many secrets and I am sick of our constitution being trampled on! I would regret voting for the Bushes if I thought the opposition would have been any better. However, John Kerry is ALSO a Yale-based skull and bones secret society member as brought up by Tim Russert. No difference! ...but only around the edges. And this is the case yet again. It sickens me! People need to wake up and realize we are being played by a group of arrogant "elitists" with pockets so deep they are buying our democracy. They win no matter which party wins.
  • ken2ak 2012/05/23 14:55:25
    ken2ak
    He and Obama are the only horses in the competition. To vote your heart, but not for Mitt or berry, is a squandered and simple minded vote.
  • teamrn ken2ak 2012/05/23 16:18:33
    teamrn
    I agree
  • Dan Zellman 2012/05/23 14:53:25
    Dan Zellman
    As a former Republican from the Dirkson, Eisenhower era, I can't stand liars, I want a representative government, I want a regulated Capitalism with nothing too big to fail and separation of State from Church.
  • teamrn Dan Zel... 2012/05/23 16:19:09
    teamrn
    I want a lot of things too; and I won't get them with Barack Obama.
  • Dan Zel... teamrn 2012/05/23 16:35:10
    Dan Zellman
    +1
    Romney either. That's the problem.
  • teamrn Dan Zel... 2012/05/24 12:53:20
    teamrn
    Then you vote for the person ON THE TICKET who has a realistic chance of giving you MOST of what you want. For me, there re's no doubt that that person is Mitt Romney. Barack Obama gives me more 'nos' than 'yesses.' and his messes are really 'now'. Does he really know?
  • w2xad 2012/05/23 14:44:01
    w2xad
    Obongo or catchers Mitt, our country will be going down the toilet! They are the death of the usa!
  • Dan Zel... w2xad 2012/05/23 15:18:27
    Dan Zellman
    Actually I think the biggest killer of our Constitution was the Patriot Act.
  • clance 2012/05/23 14:37:55 (edited)
    clance
    +2
    HELL NO!

Just take a look at Romney's record as Govenor then compare it to Obama's record as President. There is no difference betweent he two except one has a "D" behind their name while the other sports an "R".

When will the American people get their collective heads out of their asses, stop worrying more who's going to win American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, or any of the numerous so-called "Reality TV" programs and start paying attention to the individuals who they elect to office which will have more "Reality" over their lifes then these Bimbos they seem so fascinated with.

You would have thought that after the last 2, things would have change but the Sheoples have once again let the "Puppet Masters" make the choices for them and why we need a independent Third Party cause it's obvious to those of us that do pay attention that there is no difference between Democrats or Republicans any longer.
  • Dan Zel... clance 2012/05/23 15:20:36
    Dan Zellman
    There's no news, only Pravda.
  • teamrn clance 2012/05/23 16:26:28 (edited)
    teamrn
    +2
    The American people are watching Idol and Dancing to escape; to escape what they perceive as a lot in life. Unfortunately, this lot in life was to be reversed with the promise of HOPE AND CHANGE. Is the FORWARD slogan any different- other than it is more vague?

If I had to isolate ONE of the many hundreds of reasons that I wouldn't vote for Barack Obama, it would be that open mic moment with Dimitri Medvev. It should chill EVERYONE' s bones who is remotely considering a vote for him.

• Dave Ryan teamrn 2012/05/23 16:41:03
    Dave Ryan
    Yeah, Obama already sold out Poland without even consulting them, giving away our missile defense shield in eastern Europe.

I read an article recently that many think that Obama already has negotiated our nuclear arsenal to dangerously low levels. To a point that invites aggression from our enemies.

And that's not even whatever Obama promised he can be "much more flexible after the election" with later.
  • clance teamrn 2012/05/25 23:50:30 (edited)
    clance
    The American People have grown fat and lazy, expecting others to solve their problems. They have been dumb down to a level where they no longer question why when their government decides to increase their taxes via the "back door" through increases to businesses, even demanding that they do such, or via assorted fees for access to things once free.

What should one expect from individuals without the ability to think any longer, but to base their lifes on wishful thoughts (Hope) and non-described action (Change).
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/05/23 14:32:28
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    He has to be a better choice than Obama and his failure to cut the debt !!!!! Our great grandchildren will be paying for Obama's failures !!!!!
  • ADRIA 2012/05/23 14:32:17
    ADRIA
    +1
    It's funny how the last question was "Will you vote for Obama" And everyone said no and on here it's no to Mitt. hhhmmmm elections should get interesting!!!
  • Erin 2012/05/23 14:27:11
    Erin
    +1
    Sorry......both political parties will accomplish nothing :( I do not like Mitt I meant to say Nooooooo!!!!
  • teamrn Erin 2012/05/23 16:27:36
    teamrn
    Why don't you like Mitt Romney? I'm curious-specifics.
  • Erin teamrn 2012/06/22 18:25:35
    Erin
    I just don't like the republican party. And the democratic party is iffy too!?
  • ordman 2012/05/23 14:17:55
    ordman
    +2
    Independents, fair weather Republicans, and Democrats voted for Obama to prove they weren't racist. Now they can vote for Romney to prove they're not stupid.
  • vince551953 2012/05/23 14:14:27
    vince551953
    +5
    He is a false leader. He states and trys to be everything to everybody. If he is elected President, he will take our nation right back to where we were under President Bush. Doesn't anyone remember the amount or corruption and down right lies that has resulted in the lost of life of many brave American's under the Republican leadership.
  • ADRIA vince55... 2012/05/23 14:33:42
    ADRIA
    +3
    Isn't it weird how people are blaming Obama and they have forgotten what happened during Bush?
  • teamrn ADRIA 2012/05/23 16:33:43
    teamrn
    I don't see anyone 'blaming' Obama and there's no need to be 'blaming' Dubya. They each had an approach to solving problems. Bush's was called into question on several occasion and he accepted the fact that he didn't always make the right calls.

Barak Obama, on the other hand, doesn't accept FOR ONE MINUTE that he has calls to make! What good does comparison do? You either like what he stands for and what he does; OR NOT.
  • Dave Ryan ADRIA 2012/05/23 16:45:45 (edited)
    Dave Ryan
    Democrats and the liberal media have done an excellent job of scapegoating blame exclusively onto Republicans, for a crisis that Democrats share equal if not even greater blame.
    The Obama Ministry of Truth has done a nice job of burying the true facts.

• teamrn vince55... 2012/05/23 16:30:01
    teamrn
    If Mitt Romney is such a false leader, would you say that Barack Obama is one STELLAR leader, a TRUE leader? Say it ain't so. He doesn't know the meaning, he's such an ideologue.
  • Dave Ryan teamrn 2012/05/23 17:00:45
    Dave Ryan
    I don't want to rip on the guy personally, but yeah. he believes what he believes. He's an idealogue. He believes in the teachings of Saul Alinsky, Cloward and Piven, liberation theology, and Derrick Bell. That is not slander or wild speculation, that is just the undisputed facts, from Obama's own biography and public statements. If the media gave Obama a true vetting, the same scrutiny they gave McCain and will give Obama, without selectively omitting the facts of Obama's indoctrinated beliefs, he would be unelectable.

But through selective omission, the media are able to paint Obama as far more moderate than he truly is. But when his cabinet and Czars are quoting Mao reverently (Anita Dunn, Van Jones, Ron Bloom) and praising the state media seizure by Hugo Chavez (Mark Lloyd) that alone manifests Obama's comfort with powermongering autocrats, who voice hatred for capitalism, and glee at the idea of putting a boot to capitalists' throats.
  • Guru_T_Firefly 2012/05/23 14:11:11
  • jim 2012/05/23 13:55:52
    jim
    +3
    ANY ONE THAT THINGS MICH. AND CAR COMPANY SHOULD GO DOWN IS A TOTAL LOSER IN MY MIND.
  • haleyz jim 2012/05/23 14:57:35
    haleyz
    +2
    He (Romney) thought it should Re-structure under a bankruptcy, which is what every other company has to do (not on the taxpayers back) It ended up doing that with the bail out anyway and 1000's of jobs were lost anyway,
  • AM haleyz 2012/05/23 20:39:01
  • teamrn jim 2012/05/23 16:39:13
    teamrn
    A car company is no different than any company; if it doesn't perform, and it can't fix itself, it should go down, just like the Mom and Pop store on the corner. Is a car company any different?

How many years after we bailed it out, is GE still owing us money to the tune of $50 B? Did they consider it an interest free LOAN? GM is still borrowing money and Obama allows it.
  • tootsieboy 2012/05/23 13:49:44
    tootsieboy
    +2
    What other choice do I have?????
  • Laura25 2012/05/23 13:37:03
    Laura25
    +3
    CEO'S should never be Presedent and he is a crook.
  • Jean 2012/05/23 13:13:49
    Jean
    +1
    Hell no I wouldn'
    t vote for him He scares me more than Obama!!!!!!
  • Risk 2012/05/23 13:01:40
    Risk
    +3
    Only if Ron Paul is not in the picture ! Anyone but Obama !
  • James 2012/05/23 12:57:57
    James
    +2
    Look back at his track record. Can't see him capable to deal with the world politics let alone the domestic one.
  • Risk James 2012/05/23 13:02:24
    Risk
    +4
    Then look at Obama's .... TOTAL FAILURE !

2014/11/28 00:24:40