Do You Support Mitt Romney as President?

Politics 2012/05/15 23:23:41
We know you want to make your opinion count -- especially during the time of a serious election. So, every week, SodaHead will host a handful of up-to-date polls having to do with the upcoming 2012 election.

Vote on this week's election questions below and make sure to come back every Tuesday to see how everyone voted -- and to receive a new batch of questions worth pondering. It's a great time to have an opinion. So, dive right in to our 2012 Election poll.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/2012-elect...

• Stacela gsgymguy 2012/12/11 19:51:41
    Stacela
    What are you talking about?
  • gsgymguy Stacela 2012/09/20 20:40:17
    gsgymguy
    well lets look at this...romney wanted GM to fail, is that wise ? Romney is use to Bankruptcies - that why he is disliked by all the companies that he bought out.......he bought them, let them go under in a matter of months and took any growth or revenue, and leaving thousands unemployed and then sending the jobs over seas.....i assume you watched the Debate ? Obama had to do something, no i didn't like it, however the strategy got us where we are today, the country didn't go under and he did stop the crisis.....that your last republican left us, he could have vetoed anyhting from congress, so who ever blammed congress, the last one agreed to it.
  • Stacela gsgymguy 2012/12/11 19:53:56
    Stacela
    Obama has increased the debt and he's not finished! He intends to spend even more money! Obama won, so you should be happy!
  • gsgymguy Stacela 2012/12/13 19:58:03 (edited)
    gsgymguy
    I am, and you know if he didn't spend more money, how else would we do it......think about it this way - if we stopped spending when all the mess started - the bailouts would not have happened, huge co's would have gone under ( the back bone of this country) not to mention thousands and thousands more jobs lost than what was... it could have been a republican president - they would have done the same, becuase this country was on a quick downward tumble.....
  • Stacela gsgymguy 2013/04/09 20:58:00
    Stacela
    Have you seen the latest jobs report? Even Obama's advisors say its bad and it doesn't show any signs of hope! hundreds of thousands of people have dropped out of the work force and that's not even included in the amount of people that are unmployed!
  • Stacela gsgymguy 2013/04/09 21:01:05
    Stacela
    Because of Obamacare a lot of companies are reducing their employees hours to part time, which means now people have to have two part time jobs in order to make ends meet! And the price of gas is going up and up!
  • Reinhold pia 2012/05/16 00:44:56
  • Stacela pia 2012/05/22 19:48:23
    Stacela
    It was Barny Frank, Chris Dodd and company that kept insisting that Fanny May and Freddy Mack did not need regulating. That's what caused the housing market crash! Barny Frank and Chris Dodd recieved perks from Fanny May and Freddy Mack!
  • KRISTIN... windsailor 2012/05/15 23:47:30
    KRISTINA KAY
    You got it wrong. I don't want someone for the rich only and who does not like females. Obama did not get us in this mess. The mess takes longer to get out then to get in the mess in the first place. I know how people like you are. You would try to bully me.
  • Chanch KRISTIN... 2012/05/16 00:35:39
    Chanch
    +1
    No........ No........ NO. They are trying to educate you. Ok, so let's assume Bush got us in this mess just for conversation sake. So, now tell us what Obummer has done to correct it !! National debt has doubled. Unemployment at record high. Medical cost though the roof, gas cost has doubled. I'm sorry. Tell me again what Odummer has done to help us out of this mess !
  • thewatcher windsailor 2012/05/16 00:41:54
    thewatcher
    You must be reading fairy stories or drinking the GOP coolaid. President Obama has achieved more in 3 and a 1/2 years that most presidents achieve in 8. And what dismal failure are you talking about or don't you have any facts to back up a claim like that?
  • dkaz thewatcher 2012/05/23 17:17:10
    dkaz
    I'm ready to hear the benefits of casting my Independent vote for Obama. Tell me our presidents achievements to date? I'm open to learning, fill me in!
  • gsgymguy windsailor 2012/06/21 15:21:40
    gsgymguy
    WINDSAILOR - your previous president caused this country's mess, its going to take more than 8-10 years to fix it if not 15-20. Needless war/invasion into Iraq/bush tax cuts....give the big guys a break (i know they didn't send off thier children to war) (for the wealthy)where was the middle class tax cuts with bush ? .............
  • Stacela KRISTIN... 2012/05/15 23:47:09
    Stacela
    +3
    Romney has never said one negative thing against women!! The problem with people like is that you follow all this bag of crap like sheeple!!
  • KRISTIN... Stacela 2012/05/15 23:52:23
    KRISTINA KAY
    Another bully on me. I see it as I call it. We are free to believe it who ever. Its bullies like you that get to our kids. You are bullies and most likely hate Obama because he's black. So go some where and find some business. They asked a simple question and you bullies go right on attack mode
  • Reinhold KRISTIN... 2012/05/16 00:58:33
  • mwill787 KRISTIN... 2012/05/18 10:16:53
    mwill787
    There had not been any comment about race until you threw it out there, and no one is bullying anyone. Just because someone makes a comment and someone responds to it does not make it Bullying. You have shown twice that you take the easy way out of a situation, by using bullying and the race card when it doesn't go your way. You need to work on yourself before you try to fix our government.
  • Stacela KRISTIN... 2012/05/22 19:22:24 (edited)
    Stacela
    Oh yes when all else fails play the race card!! No idiot, it's not Obama's race that I and a lot of people have a problem with!! It's his policies! Also If I'm such a racist, then why did I support Herman Cain before he dropped out the GOP primary race and he's more black then Obama! Obama is only half black! Why do I also support congressman Alan West who is also more black than Obama!! Let's see your response to this one genius! The only defense you idiots can come up with is the race card because that's all you can come up with!!
  • thewatcher Stacela 2012/05/16 00:55:09
    thewatcher
    mmm lets see - I will repeal planned parenthood. A program, that saves womens lives by offering preventative health for poorer communities. He said he fully supports the Ryan budget that would change medicatre as we know it and add $6000+ to seniors health care. This is a man who has to have his wife tell him what women want and need. Mitt is the wrong man at the wrong time.
  • mwill787 thewatcher 2012/05/18 10:07:53
    mwill787
    You might want to change your profile name from the watcher, to the idiot. You must not know any seniors that are on Medicare, talk to some and find out why there so afraid of obamas policy on Medicare.
  • Stacela thewatcher 2012/05/22 19:38:35 (edited)
    Stacela
    Medicare has already been ruined for seniors.. When Obamacare was passed two years ago, 500 billion was cut from medicare. It was included in Obamacare in order to put all that money towards the new health care law! So your alternative to Mitt Romney is a marxist who hates america and the constitution and success! Who stabs our allies in the back and sides with and acts nice to our enemies! Obama has weakened this country both militarily and economically! He as quadrupled the debpt and because of his endless spending, he is devaluing the american dollar! Who signs one executive order left and right. Who goes around congress in order to implement all of his agendas, including Cap and Trade. He signed an executive order allowing himself to declare marshal law during both peace and war time. Deliberately made it so guns ended up in the hands of drug cartels in Mexico in order to justify getting rid of the second ammendment etc. He signed a law giving him the authority to have american citizens arrested by the military and send them to prison indefinetely without charge or trial under the guize of fighting terrorism. He is deliberately driving up the cost of energy, our electric bills in order to make people go green!
  • JoeE71 KRISTIN... 2012/05/15 23:49:16
    JoeE71
    +1
    Now THAT was an ignorant comment. Keep believing the stupid media sheep!
  • KRISTIN... JoeE71 2012/05/15 23:55:25
    KRISTINA KAY
    Another bully. Oh no. I will go kill myself now. Not. Your the ignorant ones. For bulling me. And trying to attack me because of what I believe in. Your just mad because he's black.
  • wwe.sod... KRISTIN... 2012/05/16 10:02:11
    wwe.sodahead.com/RPG2011
    I agree with you. Go kill yourself.
  • Chanch KRISTIN... 2012/05/16 08:10:32
  • EliteAmongOutcasts 2012/05/15 23:31:10
  • Reinhold EliteAm... 2012/05/16 01:02:59
  • prila 2012/05/15 23:29:38
    prila
    +3
    He's just like everyone else and wants more money these guys are like pacmans with wide open mouths just trying to sink they're teeth into everything they can get...
  • jj 2012/05/15 23:29:30
    jj
    +3
    Support him,more competent than obama.
  • thewatcher jj 2012/05/16 01:01:58
    thewatcher
    More competent in what? Oh wait he is much better at changing his mind and being on both side of every issue - I'll give you that one. But even sao, Mitt is still the wrong man at the wrong time.
  • Lynnmc 2012/05/15 23:26:29
    Lynnmc
    +1
    Hell No!
  • ruth's mom 2012/05/15 23:26:13
    ruth's mom
    No never!
  • Violette 2012/05/15 23:24:49
    Violette
    +3
    more then Obama. But i'm not even old enough to vote.
  • windsailor Violette 2012/05/15 23:35:33
    windsailor
    +2
    Ah, one person with intelligence !

2014/09/30 20:00:32