Do You Support Mitt Romney as President?

SodaHead Politics 2012/05/15 23:23:41
We know you want to make your opinion count -- especially during the time of a serious election. So, every week, SodaHead will host a handful of up-to-date polls having to do with the upcoming 2012 election.

Vote on this week's election questions below and make sure to come back every Tuesday to see how everyone voted -- and to receive a new batch of questions worth pondering. It's a great time to have an opinion. So, dive right in to our 2012 Election poll.

mitt romney

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/2012-elect...

• Chanch Gardy 2012/05/16 02:35:17
    Chanch
    +2
    You actually think I give a damn what you think. You probably live like a pauper because you are too dumb to do better. You explained/described you existence like it might be of interest to me or anyone that is more intelligent than a radish. You are a homo Buddhist that thinks you have a grip on the world. You are just a cow loving idiot that thinks they can intimidate someone.You have to be smarter than you to intimidate me you rammbling fool. Now go away and play with your cow.
  • Stryder Chanch 2012/05/16 05:27:33
    Stryder
    +1
    He's just another snot-nosed college kid regurgitating what his libtard professors have been spoonfeeding him.
  • Trouble windsailor 2012/05/16 00:31:43
    Trouble
    +1
    Obama as comander & chief ordered the seal team to get Bin Laden, other wise he would still be plotting to kill millions of Americans!!!
  • MyKisa Trouble 2012/05/16 00:37:43
    MyKisa
    +1
    you should feel a hook in your mouth while being reeled in
  • ilovemymac Trouble 2012/05/16 02:05:20
    ilovemymac
    +1
    There has never been any proof Osama was ever caught. Many in the military say he was dead long before and Obama just made a big deal out of it. Think about it they paraded sadam all over but Osama oh they wanted to abide by the customs of Muslims and hurried him at sea. Yea right
  • Lew Ric... Trouble 2012/05/16 13:45:45
    Lew Richards
    NOW THE PLOTTING TO DESTROY AMERICA IS OBAMA'S!!! THINK!!!
  • thewatcher windsailor 2012/05/16 00:34:06
    thewatcher
    +1
    Unemployment would have been much lower and the economy much better if the GOP in the house and senate did not Block every single jobs bills he put forward. They admitted themselves that their only Goal was to make him a one term president. Not help the middle class, not help the poor, not look after the environment or put people back to work, just block everything he proposes and make him a one term president. The GOP doesn't deserve to rule a dungheap.
  • Gardy windsailor 2012/05/16 02:18:34
    Gardy
    Well Sir President Obama kept us from a DEPRESSION, and what the hell do you think one person can do in 3 years, 2 of them with the Party of "NO" Repugnant Repukes and TEA BAGGERS. Why did Baby Bush not get Osama bin Ladin at Tora Bora?????? And why did Baby Bush spend a Surplus left by President Clinton, and then not pay for TWO WARS, The Invasion of Iraq based on lies and Millions upon Millions paid for Blackwater which is the largest Mercenary Army on the Planet....who get paid 10 times more than any of our U.S. Military persons? Furthermore, President Obama put his Presidency on the line as well as the Navy Seals IF the capture of Osama had failed, and furthermore, why was it known that Osama bin Laden was allowed to live in Pakistan while Baby Bush was still in office? Answer these questions and I just might thing you can think.
  • Chanch Gardy 2012/05/16 02:45:25
    Chanch
    +1
    Well, he can double the national debt in 3 yrs.That's one thing you can do ! He proved that. But you are so blinded with the crap that your hero is putting out that you can't see that. You are a TOTAL delusional fool ! " I just might thing you can think". Where did you go to school ? Or did you ? Now, crawl back under your rock and let the intelligent adults talk.
  • Chanch dem in Az 2012/05/16 00:21:49
    Chanch
    +2
    HE HE HE, HA HA HA. You have me laughing so hard I think I peed a little. Wait a minute ! You're serious !
  • MediaMike dem in Az 2012/05/16 01:35:59
    MediaMike
    +1
    1. You haven't seen the southern border of Arizona, have you? "Excellent job with security"? Are you kidding me? The filth and crime has made 100 mile stretches of Arizona uninhabitable.

2. These wars are avoidable. America has not been attacked by Afghanistan nor Iraq, nor Iran, nor Somalia, nor... It is only for the benefit of Israel and the US military contractors that these wars continue.

3. One last little detail. Osama died in Pakistan in 2002. You don't REALLY believe that "Seal Team 6" killed the bad old sick guy who was dieing in 2002 (as reported by the world's news) and then Seal Team 6 is killed in a "strange helicopter accident" 3 months later, do you?

Has Santa been good to you?
  • Gardy MediaMike 2012/05/16 02:26:05
    Gardy
    Do you need an Anti-Psychotic medicine...you sound like you are a tad nuts.
    Delusional...and as a Therapist I know one cannot change a person who has a Delusion.
  • Chanch Gardy 2012/05/16 08:09:35
    Chanch
    You should know delusional first hand. And I don't think anyone believes you are a therapist. You can't be a therapist and be this dumb
  • Stryder dem in Az 2012/05/16 05:26:26
    Stryder
    Delusional.
  • gsgymguy 2012/05/15 23:37:38
    gsgymguy
    +1
    As an independent voter, there were no clear cut and dry candidates. As obama trends to look out for the lowerclas and middle class, romney is for the rich sos tospeak. no he doesn't come out and say it , however he is. he really doesn't get it - single parent , good job, mortgage, daughter in college, and i try to pay everything off everymonth no CC's, a small car note monthly and i am barely getting by.i think there are a lot of my scanario out there. romney doesn't get when its tight the romen noodles come out or you just do with out. I think with the lates "high school" messages that are out there, you do see where the likness is still present ( he couldn't remember in one interview, but yet he did in another ) i do not think i would forget something like that...sneaky How many cadialacs does his wife have 2,3 ? when you speak and say things like that its a slap in the face to someone like me. he just is not the "common" person i want in the office......i could go on.
  • windsailor gsgymguy 2012/05/15 23:52:16
    windsailor
    +1
    Yes, do go on, We have a common person in the White House, he came from nothing, had nothing, accomplished nothing and became President based on promises that ended up being nothing and you want a "common" man? Give me a successful man any day, you can have your "commoner".
  • thewatcher windsailor 2012/05/16 00:39:07
    thewatcher
    +1
    You seem to have selective amnesia. It was your crowd who wrecked the economy - they have no clue how to govern. Mitt made money by putting common people out of work, raiding workers pension funds then sticking the government (US taxpayers) with the bill. That's not successful in my book. I've see crokks with more ethics than this guy. Mitt is the wrong man at the wrong time.
  • Reinhold windsailor 2012/05/16 00:43:21
  • gsgymguy windsailor 2012/05/28 12:21:26
    gsgymguy
    Windsailoer - I am successfull in my own right, you hit it on the head we do have a common person in white house, thank goodness. as i do not necessarily agree with everything, he , Obama is a btter choice than the other. so where would we be , yes he spent a lot of money early on, however when your in a corner( which was left to him) this country had to spend to get things going again, - the bail outs, unemployment checks, the housing market - If we didn't i do not think this country would be where we are to dayand it it would have been much worse. Romey wantd them to go bank rupt ! how responsibile is that, i do however think things could have done differently post bail outs, however our congress is at oposit ends. The Vet's would not have what they do today, if it were not for obama, under the bush administration he did nothing until an investigation was done(to late) Health care - more people are covered ( do you want to pay the ER bills for people who do not have insurance? or do you want the hospitals to go under ) in your opinion he did nothing, he has done a lot for this country. I half on my family live sin the mid west - lost there jobs becuase bush did nothing about over sea's production of numerous items. all now working under this administration . we are exiting ...
    Windsailoer - I am successfull in my own right, you hit it on the head we do have a common person in white house, thank goodness. as i do not necessarily agree with everything, he , Obama is a btter choice than the other. so where would we be , yes he spent a lot of money early on, however when your in a corner( which was left to him) this country had to spend to get things going again, - the bail outs, unemployment checks, the housing market - If we didn't i do not think this country would be where we are to dayand it it would have been much worse. Romey wantd them to go bank rupt ! how responsibile is that, i do however think things could have done differently post bail outs, however our congress is at oposit ends. The Vet's would not have what they do today, if it were not for obama, under the bush administration he did nothing until an investigation was done(to late) Health care - more people are covered ( do you want to pay the ER bills for people who do not have insurance? or do you want the hospitals to go under ) in your opinion he did nothing, he has done a lot for this country. I half on my family live sin the mid west - lost there jobs becuase bush did nothing about over sea's production of numerous items. all now working under this administration . we are exiting the over seas' wars, that one was a total fiasco and should have never went ( becuase of his personal interest , not the nations under that last bush)Romney tellme what he had done , and then i can go on.
  • Chanch gsgymguy 2012/05/16 00:26:41
    Chanch
    +1
    You sound like you are a little jealous of his success !
  • gsgymguy Chanch 2012/06/21 15:10:36
    gsgymguy
    Jealous ? can i luagph, personal success does not have to be in terms of money or should i say family wealth or inherited wealth.
  • Greg 2012/05/15 23:37:01
    Greg
    +2
    Only because he's hopefully the lesser of two evils.
  • Reinhold Greg 2012/05/16 00:43:26
  • Greg Reinhold 2012/05/17 20:11:29
    Greg
    Romney is certainly not my choice, but he is a little better than Obozo. Sadly, anyone running under any other banner stands zero chance of getting elected. In 2008 I didn't vote for Obozo or McCain, but for the Conservative Party candidate. You can see how that worked out. Can't afford to waste a vote again!
  • Reinhold Greg 2012/05/18 08:15:30
  • pia 2012/05/15 23:34:51
    pia
    +2
    He's not even worth a comment!
  • JoeE71 pia 2012/05/15 23:48:52
    JoeE71
    +1
    Is that why you commented?
  • KRISTIN... JoeE71 2012/05/16 00:08:00
    KRISTINA KAY
    Look the same bully that tried to attack me for saying no. Grow up!
  • KRISTINA KAY 2012/05/15 23:31:56 (edited)
    KRISTINA KAY
    +1
    I would never vote for someone like this Romney. He hates females.
  • windsailor KRISTIN... 2012/05/15 23:34:24
    windsailor
    +2
    So you would rather have Obama stay in office? 3 1/2 years of dismal failure isn't sufficient?
  • pia windsailor 2012/05/15 23:36:53
    pia
    +1
    We endured 8 years of abysmal failure, so 3 1/2 years of trying to correct errors against the greatest opposition is not failure. If you want to examine failure - look at whose policies got us into this miserable state, or look in the mirror!
  • mwill787 pia 2012/05/15 23:41:51
    mwill787
    +6
    The Democrats are the ones responsible for where we are today, being that they controlled the House and Senate. All bills and regulations passed during that time was all about them.
  • thewatcher mwill787 2012/05/16 00:49:51
    thewatcher
    +1
    Been living under a rock eh? Everything helpful to the economy the democrats tried to get through the senate was blocked McConnell and his crew. McConnell himself said his only goal was to make President Obama a one term president. He wasn't interested in doing the right thing by the country. But hey I would not expect you to get that talking point from fox spews.
  • mwill787 thewatcher 2012/05/18 09:56:19
    mwill787
    your comment here did not have anything to do with what I said, you are talking about since obama has been in office. My comment is about the 8 years before him. You might want to read before opening your mouth and acting like you have a clue about what's going on. Talk about living under a rock, you really take the prize on that one.
  • Stacela thewatcher 2012/05/22 19:45:40
    Stacela
    Every budget plan the republicans have come up with have all been blocked by Harry Reid! He won't even allow them to come up for a vote! What budget plan have the democrats come up with in the last three 1/2 years! None
  • Stacela pia 2012/05/15 23:48:23
    Stacela
    +1
    Yes and Obama made it even worse! He quadrupled the debt and he's not through!
  • KRISTIN... Stacela 2012/05/16 00:00:57
    KRISTINA KAY
    +1
    Bullies all over. Grow up adults!!!! I see you all attacking people just because of what they believe in. That will get you know where BULLIES all over.... I see where kids get it.
  • Chanch KRISTIN... 2012/05/16 00:31:26
    Chanch
    +1
    "That will get you know where BULLIES all over". You must be an English teacher. LOL
  • Stacela KRISTIN... 2012/05/22 19:43:09
    Stacela
    That's what you call bullying! All I did was state a simple fact. Is that the only answer you can come with?
  • gsgymguy Stacela 2012/06/21 15:14:55
    gsgymguy
    yes he did, however we would be much worse off if he didn't, Thanks to your previous elected official, oh im sorry Bush was appointed remeber florida, the courts called it not the people

2014/04/18 10:41:29