Do you sense a "black klan" arising?

Tasine 2012/04/13 16:42:12
FTA
Black supremacy is on the march. It is a poison that is spreading across
our society, meeting little to no resistance. This must change.
Otherwise, America will confront the real prospect of racial conflict.

The New Black Panthers are the tip of the spear. They champion black
supremacy, hatred of whites, and militant Islam. They are the black
version of the Ku Klux Klan — bigoted thugs who practice vigilantism and
mob rule. They placed a $10,000 bounty for the capture of George
Zimmerman — “dead or alive” — for the killing of Trayvon Martin, a
17-year-old black teenager. Their actions threaten the rule of law.
Placing bounties on people’s heads is an invitation to lawlessness and
murder. It has no place in a civilized society.

Recently, on their radio show. the New Black Panthers called for a race
war. In an April 6 broadcast, Chawn Kweli, the party’s national
spokesman, said that “true revolution means some bloodshed.” In
particular, he championed the racial cleansing of American whites.

“And there are those who wish they could stand in this hour, to see the
destruction of the devil’s world and the devil’s society …” Mr. Kweli
said. “I’m talking about that blond-haired, blue-eyed, sometimes
brown-eyed Caucasian walking around with a mind-set, a demonistic
mind-set, and a nature to do evil and brutality.”

On that same broadcast, the Panthers’ chief of staff, Michelle Williams,
demanded that blood be spilled for Trayvon’s shooting. “Let me tell
you, the things that’s about to happen, to these honkeys, these
crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these ---- people,” she said in
an interview. “It has been long overdue.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, it seems this group of blacks have finally evolved and caught up with the Redneck mentality of decades past and are getting into vigilantism. Obama must be so proud of his divisiveness amongst the races. It's working! The less mature and intelligent group of blacks are now out for white blood - openly so. Obama has caused this and Obama must stop it. It is his to see through. Either he is a President of America OR he is the leader of the Klan, the Black Klan.

Read More: http://times247.com/articles/the-rise-of-the-black...

• MichaelJ 2012/04/13 16:46:16
    MichaelJ
    +13
    I thought they already had a good start on one. Ever hear of the Congressional Black Caucus?

• anthony.cortez.129 2012/08/19 17:02:16
    anthony.cortez.129
    +4
    Knowing the history of my country, it amazes me that the klan could rise again. More amazing than the klan rising again is the fact that there are black people under them hoods today. To watch Obama and the left use the tactics of the klan so openly is even more troublesome. All of us who put our country before our politics or race have a clear choice this coming November.
  • Tasine anthony... 2012/08/19 17:29:50
    Tasine
    Isn't that the absolute truth?!!
  • Euro Heritage 2012/04/17 00:54:42
  • Tasine Euro He... 2012/04/17 01:22:12
    Tasine
    You are a young man and you have it pegged to a tee!!! That is exactly as right as one can get.
  • Bastion 2012/04/15 10:41:19
    Bastion
    "Black supremacy" - Riiiiight.

exxon board of directors financial board of directors financial board of directors http://www.ge.com/ar2009/_fil... monsanto board of directors cargill board of directors
  • activ1 2012/04/15 05:31:06
    activ1
    +2
    LOL! "Tip of the spear"? They are nothing but a pimple on an elephant's ass. They only consist of a couple of thousand members if that. The right wing media blows them up to be far more than they actually are, because they like to fan the flames of racial hatred in this country in order to entertain their loyal audience members. The New Black Panthers are a joke.
  • Tasine activ1 2012/04/15 14:19:57
    Tasine
    +1
    I agree with you they are a joke. I'll remind you our "President" is also a joke - most of us understand how laughable that is. And exactly how many people did it take to wipe out 3000 of American citizens in one 30 minute period.
  • activ1 Tasine 2012/04/17 15:24:58
    activ1
    Well, your opinion of the President is your opinion, and you're entitled to it. If you really want a belly laugh, just look at all the jokes who are now, and have been running for the GOP nomination. Even the GOP is embarrased about them, and were dying for someone else to step in. But that's not what we are talking about here, is it? There were only a few people actually on those planes, but the organization that planned and funded the attacks was vast. If really think most Black people take the New Black Panthers seriously, you are very naive. They didn't even take the original Balck Panthers seriously. They never had a large following, and neither will these clowns.
  • Tasine activ1 2012/04/17 15:31:52
    Tasine
    The GOP is a joke. The Democrat Party is socialist. The republic no longer exists as we have no one representing us. And we have no courts finding us justice. We have one person in this world actively doing more than talking and writing to get us out of this hell hole - Joe Arpaio, and so naturally the Justice Department is invesetigating him. Before November reaches us, I predict we will be living in a dictatorial socialist country, equivalent to most 3rd world countries.
  • activ1 Tasine 2012/04/18 12:48:06
    activ1
    LOL! Well, if you actually believe that our country will totally transform into a "dictatorial socialist country, equivalent to most 3rd world countries" in less than six months from now, and that some hick publicity hound Sheriff represents the only hope for America, then I guess we just live on different planets.
  • Tasine activ1 2012/04/18 12:50:04
    Tasine
    Guess so. Won't be long until we find out.
  • JakeH Tasine 2012/04/24 19:35:40
    JakeH
    You may not agree with the guy on whatever, buy all this talk about him fundamentally changing the US into some socialist nation is just crazy talk. The guy has got close to nothing passed, and out of what he did ... the arguably most "socialist" thing, the individual mandate, (1) isn't that substantial and (2) was first proposed by and fought for by republicans in the 90s.

What has he ACTUALLY done to make you think the US is becoming some 3rd world "dictatorial socialist" country? And please, try and actually think about it. Try and find real examples from the real world that could actually create something like that, not just more vomiting up of hysterical partisan rhetoric.
  • Tasine JakeH 2012/04/24 19:51:15
    Tasine
    I know this won't satisfy you, but you might want to take a gander anyway.

http://commieblaster.com/obam...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/...

http://www.wsws.org/articles/...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/p...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.c...

http://www.wnd.com/2008/10/78...

There were over 10 more PAGES of listings when you google "Obama socialism"

Bear in mind that NO paper or TV is going to report that one of their comrades is a wolf in sheep's clothing. The masses are not supposed to know.

You don't have to believe. I wish everyone could see what is so obvious, but that will never happen. Lots of Jews didn't even believe they were being lead to ovens. I hate to see Americans deliberately close their eyes to danger - and this man IS danger to freedom loving people.

http://commieblaster.com/obam...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/...

http://www.wsws.org/articles/...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/p...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.c...

http://www.wnd.com/2008/10/78...

• Tasine Tasine 2012/04/24 19:54:49
    Tasine
    PS. In case you are unaware of it, the Socialist Party of America has been working quietly over the last half century behind the scenes in areas that can have an effect on people's attitudes: the field of education, the movie industry, and the news media. If all those people support socialism, they can turn the populace, or so they believe. It does seem to be working, but time will tell if we are wrong or if we are right. I hope we are wrong. I know we are right.
  • BoomLover 2012/04/15 04:09:26
    BoomLover
    +1
    Obama is proud of his accomplishments...this has been his underlying plan all along...he won't life a finger to change this, because he is looking for any chance to grab guns and take Dictatorial control of this country...mark my words, this is far from over, it's just the beginning, and he doesn't comprehend how badly he will lose.
  • BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0 2012/04/14 23:53:12
  • Tasine Blunder... 2012/04/15 00:35:16
    Tasine
    Hmmm. Must not listen to radio or get any mailings except from the DNC.
  • Blunder... Tasine 2012/04/15 01:23:32
    BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0
    I do listen to the radio, but there are not very many New Black Panthers, and like the KKK, they are extremists. There is nothing new about it at all.
  • Tasine Blunder... 2012/04/15 14:21:52
    Tasine
    How many people did it take to wipe out 3000 lives in NYC in less than 30 minutes?
  • Blunder... Tasine 2012/04/15 17:23:02
    BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0
    What are the odds that something like that would actually happen? Not much. I'll take my chances and not be paranoid about anyone because of the color of their skin, because it's highly unlikely.
  • Tasine Blunder... 2012/04/15 18:02:32 (edited)
    Tasine
    Your choice. That's exactly what the Jews in Germany did.
  • Blunder... Tasine 2012/04/16 05:11:10 (edited)
    BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0
    Please. The Holocaust was a plot to exterminate Jews and other "unwanteds", perpetrated by multi-national governments, not a small group of extremists. And that's just one difference. Do you really need more? This faux "race war" is in no way comparable to the situation of the Jews in Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, or Italy.

Go ahead and be paranoid, but I refuse to do so.
  • Tasine Blunder... 2012/04/16 05:34:05
    Tasine
    +1
    As I said, your choice. Nothing more needs be said. I will live with my decision and I hope you will live with yours.
  • Blunder... Tasine 2012/04/16 10:46:51
    BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0
    You "hope" I live with mine? I will, thanks very much.
  • 2789847 2012/04/14 23:07:15
  • Striker 2012/04/14 16:50:35
    Striker
    +3
    I have been through this thread and find it to be nothing other than bewildering.

How on earth does this thread wander from what would appear to be a racial issue to a left/right issue or a lib/con issue or a dem-rep issue?

Does anyone seek to define and offer cures to this, or do you all want to see how nasty and stupid you can be, and waste the entire day on this nonsense?
  • Bibliophilic 2012/04/14 16:46:52
    Bibliophilic
    +1
    No, that's ridiculous. Black nationalism has not increased.

Only white racists are spreading this sort of 'information'.
  • BoomLover Bibliop... 2012/04/15 04:18:47
    BoomLover
    +1
    So you say that Black Nationalism has not increased. Would you agree that they have become more vocal, and the Lame Stream Media is printing more of their tirades? Would you say that their hate speech is more vitriolic than it has been in the past? Do you not agree that the division is stronger than it has been since the days of forced segregation, and based on much less? Wouldn't you agree that black racists are spreading this "information" much more than whites? Answer this...when was the last time you saw a Wanted poster for any Black Man offering $10,000 Dead or Alive? Who is the Racists now?
  • Tasine BoomLover 2012/04/15 14:23:15
    Tasine
    +1
    If it walks like a duck, etc...................
  • jaeman 2012/04/14 13:11:10
    jaeman
    +2
    If anyone heard, not seen, the New Black Panthers or the KKK make a public announcement, the only way to tell the difference would be the ebonics. The message is the same; HATRED! There is more hatred against Whites than Blacks, everywhere. Even some Whites hate Whites. What a sad state of affairs...
  • lisa 2012/04/14 09:32:14
    lisa
    +2
    Racial divide is more prominant now than it ever has been... And I blame it on Obama the biggest racist there is!
  • Radical 1s1am1st 2012/04/14 09:05:07
    Radical 1s1am1st
    +1
    Ooooh, scary black men, protect me mommy.
  • goatman112003 2012/04/14 05:50:45
    goatman112003
    +1
    This has been brewing for years and what happens is anyone's guess.
  • antiregressivism 2012/04/14 04:53:50
    antiregressivism
    +1
    It's doubtful.
  • SharonJohnson 2012/04/14 04:30:05
  • Rick 2012/04/14 04:20:42
    Rick
    Nope. It would be a disaster for them.
  • A Founding Father 2012/04/14 03:56:26
    A Founding Father
    +1
    Oh, what the hell. Why not let these fearsome "black folks" have some fun with the fearsome "white folks" that have been posting their hatred and bigotry here on SH for the past four years? We can designate areas of Tennessee, Texas, and South Carolina, as
    "open season zones" where everyone can exercise their "Second Amendment" rights and
    "freedom" to do and say whatever is their desire - that is the dreamworld of RWNJs that post here on SH. Have at it, day and night, all you nutjobs of any color, race, religion, or political leaning. Lets us know how it all works out. Who can set up these "zones"? Let's get it done before the weather becomes too hot and makes the afternoons unbearable.
  • BoomLover A Found... 2012/04/15 04:36:40
    BoomLover
    Do you even hear what you are babbling there? Sounds like your bubble is a bit off center...
  • A Found... BoomLover 2012/04/15 04:42:09
    A Founding Father
    I read your post above and can relate to a bubble being a bit off center. You are one of the RWNJs loving your guns and thinking you will take part in some sort of conflict. I'm
    a bit ahead of you, marking out the territory and sending invites to you and any who want to get it off in this manner. You want to make a war, here is a chance to begin, before it becomes a hot summer.
  • mikey 2012/04/14 03:46:29 (edited)
    mikey
    +1
    omg are you guys really talking about black people starting a KKK group wow thats funny i love how yall have even posted pics of blacks in those nasty white sheets the same nasty white sheets whites dressed in when the hung blacks drug them behind hoses burned thier bodies thier houses killed thier kids raped black woman shot them denied them of thier right burned black churches killed blacks who tried to vote hmmm black forming a kkk hell no

2014/07/25 14:07:58