Do You Question the Actions of Our Elected Officials?

Leasheryn/Lady Willpower 2012/12/08 02:08:45

• DDogbreath 2012/12/08 02:43:58
    DDogbreath
    +15
    I question the lack of actions by congress and senate and not using "common sense" to resolve the problems our country faces.

I question why our "Elected Officials" are so eager to ignore their "oath of office" they are sworn to defend and uphold our constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

Yet these same "Elected Officials" don't seem to grasp the concept of "liberty" hundreds of thousands of brave souls gave their lives securing and protecting for us.

I also question the citizens of the USA for letting them get away with this for so long.

• texasred ☆The Ro... 2012/12/09 22:07:34
    texasred
    +1
    I blocked him, Rock. I'm not a masochist and I don't need his crap.
  • ConLibF... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/09 22:28:07
    ConLibFraud
    I am arrogant?!!! There is no difference between neocons and libs! They both ARROGANTLY support the NWO establishment. And you and I are certainly not on the same side. You supported NWO ORomney and live in denial of the 911 truth.

Why don't you do what all 911 deniers don't do and answer this question.

What caused the over 140 scorched/demolished vehicles over 1 mile away from ground zero?
  • ☆The Ro... ConLibF... 2012/12/09 23:06:28
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    I agree with what you are saying both NeoCons and Libs are dupped by NWO..

On 911 I think the government knew more then they are letting us to believe..I know Bush was in the Skulls for a fact and had ties too Bin Laden's family..I also know that John Hinkley dad knew Bush Sr and I believe he tried to get Reagan knocked off!! I have not done much research on 911..I honestly think it was 19 Muslim extermists..I have heard it was the CIA or the Mossad but why would they want it to happen??

I also would like to let you know that I can post a video of Ron Paul was in the NWO..I am going to post this but I don't believe it..See what you think?? I don't believe it and all..I try to sort from the true and false..I never claimed that I knew it all!!

• ConLibF... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/09 23:21:35
    ConLibFraud
    Ooops, you dodged this question,

• ☆The Ro... ConLibF... 2012/12/09 23:29:30 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    LInk and video please??...How about the absurd video about Ron Paul I posted?? What I am saying is you can not believe every propoganda video or site!! They also said they blew up the levees during Katrina? I also heard that the reason FDR create house trailors was to kill of the population of poor people? I do believe that vaccinations and the mercury is giving kids autism..See, Lib I never claimed to know it all..I also heard that Jim Jones did not give his cult cyanide and it was actually the CIA that killed them off?? I also believe the CIA is bringing the drugs in America and the war on drugs is a waste of money..See I agree with you on many things but why scold me when I don't totally agree with you?? I mean I know the NWO exists but how to you sort out the truth from lies??
  • ConLibF... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/10 00:37:38
    ConLibFraud
    The single largest event to turn America on it's heels since 1913 is 911. It has led to phony wars, trillions of our money stolen and our rights taken away. You can justify all you can your reasons for turning your cheek but you don't fool me. Here, don't glance at this. Why hasn't this been reported? Why hasn't MSNBC or FOX investigated this? Why did the 911 commission omit this?

• ☆The Ro... ConLibF... 2012/12/09 21:44:07 (edited)
  • ConLibF... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/09 21:47:09
    ConLibFraud
    If you still think an election is going to save your ass, you are more gone than expected.
  • texasred ☆The Ro... 2012/12/09 21:54:07
    texasred
    +1
    He's hopeless. I'm seriously considering blocking these guys. They seem to want to keep everyone divided and I don't have time for that BS.
  • ConLibF... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/09 22:36:49
    ConLibFraud
    Stop being a coward and stop dodging this question ...

• ☆The Ro... ConLibF... 2012/12/09 23:08:24
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    I am not dodging the question..I never saw the 140 scorched cars so I don't know??..I know I saw 2 planes hit the World Trade Center..
  • ConLibF... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/09 23:23:30
    ConLibFraud
    You saw a gray plane with no windows and an oblong object attached underneath fly into the 2nd tower. You are just afraid to take a closer look.

Sorry, but to not question the scorched vehicles is unacceptable.
  • Dan ☮ R... texasred 2012/12/08 16:05:47
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    Apparently someone hasn't realized that the election was rigged - practically staged. Just like when both parties scripted their rule change platform votes. Hell, betting companies knew Obama would with days before.

You can have fun bitching about the presidential reality show, but all that will do is distract you from the real problems and real solutions.
  • texasred Dan ☮ R... 2012/12/09 16:13:48
    texasred
    +1
    Seems like that's what a few Paulbots on here are doing. I made a comment on this poll and got attacked by a bunch of Paulbots. So maybe you should be talking to them.
  • Dan ☮ R... texasred 2012/12/09 18:02:43 (edited)
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    They arent rigging any polls like democrats or republicans do. Or well, democrats and republicans dont do polls anymore. They just script the results.

All they are doing is pointing out the stupidity of republicans and democrats, although sometimes in a rude manner. No different than how many others may act on this site. And considering how your party shut them out, I dont blame them at all.
    Or actually, I shouldnt say your party anymore. Its the neocons party. The people are just sheep to them, that will vote for whomever they choose to be the nominee.
  • texasred Dan ☮ R... 2012/12/09 21:24:34
    texasred
    +1
    You need help, along with your ignorant friends. You and your friends are no better than the Obama supporters.
  • ☆The Ro... texasred 2012/12/09 22:35:16
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    Yes and too zealous..They don't represent the message well..
  • texasred ☆The Ro... 2012/12/09 23:40:07
    texasred
    They turn people off... which most zealots do.
  • Dan ☮ R... texasred 2012/12/10 01:06:21
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    Yes, we do need help taking the country back from anticonstitutionalist scumbags. But you have one thing wrong. We arent bad. We dont support anticonstitutionalists like you do. Either your party changes to accommodate constitutionalists, or it will die.
  • texasred Dan ☮ R... 2012/12/10 02:37:15
    texasred
    You're never going to make your case by being an a-hole like a couple on here have been.
  • Dan ☮ R... texasred 2012/12/10 02:49:20
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    And you'll never achieve your political goals by denying the corruption of your party and the government in general.

You can say what you want, but telling someone that they "need help" for just telling you the plain truth is not helping anyone, and is also quite hypocritical regardless of who started it.
  • texasred Dan ☮ R... 2012/12/10 02:53:51
    texasred
    When someone attacks someone else just for having a different opinion, then he does need help. You can lay cover for him all you want, but that only lessens you as a person... it doesn't make him any better.
  • Dan ☮ R... texasred 2012/12/10 03:22:02
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    And yet, I dont want to talk about him or you. I'd rather talk about the corrupt system and how to fix it. I never really get to the fix it part, because most people just deny their party is anything corrupt at all.
  • texasred Dan ☮ R... 2012/12/10 03:53:38
    texasred
    I never said there is not corruption in the Republican Party. I think it's pretty obvious there is. But Gary Johnson and Ron Paul weren't the be all and end all to the problem. Sometimes we have to work within the structure provided. Romney would have given us some breathing room. In spite of what Paul supporters think, Romney was considerably better than Obama.
  • Dan ☮ R... texasred 2012/12/10 17:01:59
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    And that is where we disagree. Romney wouldnt give any breathing room at all, and could potentially be worse by put republicans back to sleep. Not to mention its obvious he would have done nothing good for the nation as seen by the numerous similarities between the two, including lying about their positions on issues to get elected.

That isnt to say we would have breathing room under Paul or Johnson either. It would just mean we have an ally on the inside able to veto illegal legislation, end foreign wars, eliminate all illegal executive orders, etc. We'd be in a better position under them, but that does not mean we will ever have breathing room, because the cost of liberty is eternal vigilance.
  • ☆The Ro... Dan ☮ R... 2012/12/09 22:30:42
  • Dan ☮ R... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/10 01:10:09
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    Part of the problem however is that the only bridge most so-called conservatives accept is obedience to the party. We have to support scum like Bush and Romney, that brag about how they want to sign away our rights with legislation like the patriot act or NDAA.

The only way to bridge that gap without handing over the party to neocons, which are basically progressives pretending to be conservatives, is to change the hearts and minds of republicans so that either they change their party or leave it to form a real conservative or constitutionalist party.
    One of the key flaws to the Tea Party movement is that, while they started as a good movement pushing for tax reform, among other things, they allowed themselves to be absorbed into the party. That's the exact type of bridging we must avoid, or else nothing will change.
  • ☆The Ro... texasred 2012/12/09 21:51:48
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    Yes, Texas I love Ron Paul too but this supporters don't represent him well with their know it all attitude!!!..I told them that we got to get Constitutionalists in the House and Senate..We got to work on the local state and then federal government..I honestly wish we could impeach and throw out every Congress member that is involved in CFR or any NWO organization!!
  • texasred ☆The Ro... 2012/12/09 22:03:13
    texasred
    +1
    I know, Rock. What we should be doing is coming together and trying to put someone in that will be able to garner the votes as well as make a difference. These guys just want to continue to fight and blame... way too much like Obama supporters. I'm seriously considering blocking them.

But thanks for the support. If more of us can come together, we will hopefully make a difference in 2016.
  • ☆The Ro... Dan ☮ R... 2012/12/09 21:48:12
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    I agree that their is a lot of bias again Ron Paul but unfortunately he did not get the nomination..It is over..Now we got to work from the local, state and federal government..We need a House full of Constitutionalists in both chambers of Congress!.
  • Dan ☮ R... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/10 01:12:36
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    However, we first need a method to fight against voter fraud. Precincts are now even announcing results before the votes. We are getting closer and closer to a fully staged election. soon it wont matter who you vote for, and both parties care nothing for open, free and honest elections.

Until we can combat that problem, voting itself is pointless.
  • ☆The Ro... Dan ☮ R... 2012/12/10 07:00:58
  • Dan ☮ R... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/10 17:07:09
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    And until that problem is solved, voting is pointless. What we need to do is take the polling places back. As of this moment I'm exploring how I could get into such a position to at least watch my own local elections from the inside. At the very least if I was on the inside I could scream bloody murder when I catch them cheating.

I suggest you do the same too. The two things we need to do are to wake up the people and get liberty minded people in positions of power too. It also doesnt have to be government. You can try getting you and your friends to be reporters for the newspaper, or for your local news station too.
    Just remember to stay vigilant and promote anyone that is clearly on your side and out to do good.
  • Dan ☮ R... ☆The Ro... 2012/12/10 01:16:31 (edited)
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    Too add, Ron Paul stated that congress and government will be a reflection of the people. If the people are moral, the government will be. If the people are immoral, then government will be. Until the people wake up, wise up to reality, and find some level of morality, we are doomed. Its pointless to change the government to a moral one without ffirst pushing for the people to become moral.

That is probably the main mistake many paul supporters like me made. We didnt realize how immoral the people of this country have become when we started pushing for Paul, and we dont know exactly how to change the minds of people whom have lost or perhaps never had morals in line with the constitution and intentions of the founders.
  • ☆Hitler... DDogbreath 2012/12/08 05:29:15
    ☆Hitler was a community organiz☆
    +2
    I never heard of Gary Johnson until about a week before the election
  • DDogbreath ☆Hitler... 2012/12/08 06:12:08
    DDogbreath
    +3
    Judging from your first comment to me I'm not surprised.
  • ConLibF... DDogbreath 2012/12/08 10:59:55
    ConLibFraud
    +3
    These sheeple deserve what is coming to them.
  • ☆The Ro... ConLibF... 2012/12/09 22:33:56
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    Dude, you are going to get the FEMA camp too if you oppose Obama and the NWO..Just saying..
  • ConLibF... ☆Hitler... 2012/12/08 10:59:26
    ConLibFraud
    +3
    Exactly how the NWO establishment wanted it. Those of us who are not programmed and brainwashed knew about Gary Johnson a long time ago. Thanks for admitting you support the NWO establishment and the demise of America.
  • ☆Hitler... ConLibF... 2012/12/08 15:01:23
    ☆Hitler was a community organiz☆
    +1
    Mitt Romney was our best chance at the time if you truly believed in Gary Johnson then you should have voted to put Romney in office that would give you a little more time to present your candidate and set you up for 2016.
    that is how the democrats do it that is how they won, progressively getting more communist.
    The Gary Johnson campaign must pay its dues to compete

2014/09/02 19:24:52