Do You Miss George Bush?

Kira 2010/02/09 17:11:20
Yes! I miss George W. Bush!
No way do I miss George W. Bush!
I think the George Bush billboard...
Near Wyoming, Minnesota on the side of the I-35 is a billboard featuring former president George W. Bush waving at commuters beside a bold white caption reading, "Miss Me Yet?" Nobody knows who paid for the billboard, but I can assure you it wasn't George Bush as some suspect, considering how bad a political move that would be.

I've sifted through a couple articles to get a feel for how people are reacting to Bush's "Miss Me Yet?" billboard, and so far it's been pretty even between "Yes" and "Hell NO!"

What about you, do you miss George Bush?

• Homunculus 2010/02/09 23:36:31
    Yes! I miss George W. Bush!
    Homunculus
    +22
    Say what you like, but with Goerge Bush you knew where he stood. You could also count on him to say what he meant and mean what he says.

Give me a politician that talks straight to the American public any day.

• Legal in CT. ~ ***American ... 2010/03/24 17:05:59
    Yes! I miss George W. Bush!
    Legal in CT. ~ ***American Rebel*** ~
    At this point I'd even settle for having Carter back! Well maybe I wouldn't go that far. Although, almost ANYONE would be an improvement over this cretin. Yes, I miss George Bush. I may not have always agreed with his agenda, but I sure admired his ballsy stance on terrorism. Personally, I'm very happy he took out Saddam. I just wish he'd been able to take down that other guy, what's his face, bin Laden.
  • impeach barry soetoro 2010/03/21 22:12:19
  • Diamond Girl 2010/03/21 22:07:04 (edited)
  • hook 2010/03/21 22:05:24
    Yes! I miss George W. Bush!
    hook
    +1
    oh my yes!!
  • BlondieBrownEyes 2010/03/01 23:31:22
  • ~Zaley~ 2010/02/26 00:53:39
    I think the George Bush billboard...
    ~Zaley~
    Tht is freakin retarded!! George Bush SUX!!!
  • Kate 2010/02/21 17:46:27
    Yes! I miss George W. Bush!
    Kate
    +3
    Yes, I do. I always liked him and still do!
  • Gary Kate 2010/02/27 17:33:43
    Gary
    +1
    Let me give you a history about George W Bush. First did you know that the Bush family ran savings and loans and in turn ran it into the ground and walked away with their pocketsl full of the hard working peoples money who trusted them. Prescott Bush during world War11 he delt with Hitler and made money off of the blood of the troops.
    Mean while did you know that the taxs payers had to baild out the S&L that the Bush ruined just like George W Bush did to this country. Never has a president left office with
    such bad shape since the GREAT DEPRESSION and I will never sit by and let this guy
    get people who like him and not tell the history of the Bush family. Then people were bithcing about the pastor which Obama went to his church. Well lets level the playing field. Did you know that Rev. Moon is a nut job but the Bush family loves this guy. WHY
    becasue he gave millions to the Bush family and he owns them big time.
    When Bsuh was in collage he was at the bottom of his class just like he is third from the bottm of all the past presidents.
  • Kate Gary 2010/02/28 15:11:21
    Kate
    +3
    I don't need a history lesson from you! I stated my opinion plain and simple! Why are you so wound up? Better look in the mirror. JMO
  • Gary Kate 2010/03/01 18:04:14
    Gary
    +1
    HISTORY IS WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW AND i'M NOT WOUND UP I JUST WANT TO YOU TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE BACKING ONE OF THE BIGGEST CROOKED FAMILYS EVER. NOW JUST TAKE THE TIME AND LOOK UP THE BUSH FAMILY HISTORY IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH.
  • Kate Gary 2010/03/07 14:09:26 (edited)
    Kate
    +2
    You are entitled to your opinion , just as I am entitled to mine. Who would have thought my brief comment would get such a response? (insert eye roll) I know all I need to know. Btw , stop shouting, as we all can see who has lost control.....LOL
  • Gary Kate 2010/03/07 17:44:54
    Gary
    When I here that people back Bush knowing the family history I get mad.
    I guess you don't mind a crooked family so good luck.As for me I will keep spreading the truth about George W Bush and the rest of the crooded family.
  • Kate Gary 2010/03/08 18:03:32 (edited)
    Kate
    +1
    What about all the crooks in political offices NOW? Bill and Hill Clinton, Obummer and Reid and Pelosi? Too many crooks names to post here.Your worried about a man that is no longer in office, and out of the public arena? I would concentrate on the crooks that are ruining our country in this present moment, instead of dwelling on the past. George Bush kept out country safe from our enemies for almost eight years. Do you feel safe now with Obummer at the helm, when he can't grasp our enemies want us DEAD? I sure don't , and his obsession with heathcare bill 75% of the country does not want! There are much bigger fish to fry, he needs to get his priorties in order, unemployment, people need jobs, housing crisis, our enemies want to kill us, and more. Yes, health care needs to be reformed down the road, but not the bill he is trying to pass. He is a progressive left wing radical,and does not care what the majority of Americans want. He campaigned on one thing, and runs his admin behind closed doors, won't listen, see , like the monkey with ears blocked, eyes closed and words no more. His way or the highway. Some man we got there temporarily for leader of the free world, not if he has his way. One term President and Good Riddance when he leaves.
  • Kate Kate 2010/03/08 18:08:31
    Kate
    He better listen to Scott Brown's victory, taking over Libtard Ted Kennedy's seat. The people were sending him a message , and he still refuses to listen. Two other states sent him the same message. He said before he was elected he would never use reconciliation to pass health care, with a 51 vote, but yet now he is doing just that. He is a LIAR! (It is on tape and no refuting what he said)
  • Gary Kate 2010/03/10 17:01:05
    Gary
    SO YOU LIKE GEORGE W BUSH AND SAY HE KEPT US SAFE OH REALLY. REMEMBER 911 SO MUCH FOR BUSH KEEPING US SAFE. THEN ON TOP OF IT HE LIED ABOUT WHERE HE WAS SAYING HE SEEN IT ON TV WHEN IN FACT HE WAS IN A CLASSROOM. I LIKE HOW YOU SAY PEOPLE DON'T WANT THIS HEALTH CARE WELL IT IS THE TEA PARTY WHO BY THE WAY ARE REPUBLICANS THE NO PARTY WHO DON'T WANT IT. YOU SAY 75% DO NOT WANT THIS YOU MUST BE LISTENING TO FOX'S NEWS WHICH IS ALSO A REPUBLICAN NETWORK.
    GEORGE W BUSH IN FOR 8 YEARS AND JUST LIKE HOW THE BUSH FAMILY STOLE THE MONEY FROM THE SAVINGS AND LOANS AND GUESS WHO HAD TO BAIL THEM OUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME. I'M OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE LIVED THROUGH THIS AND I IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK UP THE FAMILY HISTORY YOU WILL SEE JUST WHAT THEY DID. OBAMA IN FOR 12 MONTHS BUSH 96 MONTHS. YOU SAY HE RUNS THINGS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WELL WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN. BUSH,CHENEY RICE AND RUMMY HEAD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS
    AND CAME TOGETHER AND TALKED ABOUT TORTURE.
    YOUR REMARK ABOUT A MONKEY TELLS ME JUST HOW SMART YOU ARE. YOU KEEP SAYING OBAMA IS NOT KEEP SAYING
    OBAMA IS NOT KEEPING US SAFE. AGAIN YOU ARE WRONG
    JUST TWO DAYS AGO THEY CAUGHT A WOMEN WHO WANTED TO KILL PEOPLE . THEN YOU HEAR PEOPLE BITCHING ABOUT TRYING THE BAD GUYS HERE AND THAT IT WOULD NOT BE
    SAFE TO DO SO. WELL FOR T...

SAFE TO DO SO. WELL FOR THOSE PEOPLE WE HAVE ALREADY
    HAVE THE BAD GUYS IN JAIL ON OUR SOIL.
    YOU LIST ALL THOSE CROOKED THINGS OBAMA HAS DONE IN THE SHORT TIME HE HAS BEEN IN. I WILL MAKE A LIST ABOUT THE GEORGE W BUSH AND HIS WHOLE CROOKED
    FAMILY AND THEN WE WILL SEE YOU IS THE CROOK..
  • Kate Gary 2010/03/13 02:57:09
    Kate
    You are pathetic! My final comment to your ignorance and yelling. Bye, and find someone else to spew your nonsense. I am done. Obviously debating and expressing view points is not your strength.
  • Diamond... Gary 2010/03/21 22:10:09
  • Gary Diamond... 2010/03/24 16:24:01
    Gary
    yOU BET I DO AYTHING IS BETTER THEN THE BUSH. NOW IS YOU HAD THE GUTS TO LOOK UP THE BUSH FAMILY HISTORY AND SEE ALL CRAP THEY HAVE DONE TO THIS COUNTRY THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD LEARN HISTORY AND HOW THE BUSH'S SCREWED PEOPLE TIME AFTER TIME . LOOK UP JUST WHAT THE WHOLE BUSH FAMILY DID WHEN THE RAN THE SAVINGS AND LOAN INTO TO THE GROUND AND WALKED AWAY WITH MILLIONS .
    NOW GUESS WHAT YOU IF YOUR OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THE TAX PAYER BAILED THE SAVINGS AND LOAN OUT .
    SO INSTEAD OF BITCHING TAKE THE TIME TO LEARN HISTORY OF THE BUSH FAMILY UNTILL YOU DO STOP BITCHING HOW BAD THIS PRESIDENT IS.
  • Diamond... Gary 2010/03/24 16:29:01 (edited)
  • Gary Diamond... 2010/03/24 16:39:51
    Gary
    NO BUT YOU BETTER GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND AND TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK UP THE BUSH FAMILY HISTORY IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO LEARN THE TRUTH WHICH I'M BETTING YOU DON'T.
  • Diamond... Gary 2010/03/24 16:43:48
  • Marie Kate 2010/03/21 22:20:07
    Marie
    Doll, he's a sock.
  • allergik2love 2010/02/19 03:45:58
    No way do I miss George W. Bush!
    allergik2love
    No thank you, But i miss george Washington. ;]
  • Shelby 2010/02/19 02:29:12
    No way do I miss George W. Bush!
    Shelby
    +1
    I could never miss that idiot.
  • Follow: @ColorMeBonita 2010/02/18 17:38:13
    No way do I miss George W. Bush!
    Follow: @ColorMeBonita
    nope george bush nope
  • Headhunter 13 2010/02/16 19:27:47
    No way do I miss George W. Bush!
    Headhunter 13
    Nor do I really miss any of the so called leaders that have held office in my 57 years on earth. I am sure that not missing obama if not at the top of my do not miss list will be in the top 3 at least
  • Darling Doom 2010/02/16 12:15:47
    No way do I miss George W. Bush!
    Darling Doom
    Hell no.
  • ~HopelessRomanticM17~ 2010/02/14 05:42:12
    No way do I miss George W. Bush!
    ~HopelessRomanticM17~
    +2
    I live in Minnesota and I heard that on the radio and i almost died laughing!! haha, apparantly it was some local people who spent some money to put it up.
  • Gary ~Hopele... 2010/03/02 16:28:34
    Gary
    Me to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Just MEH....Piwan 2010/02/13 18:08:08
    No way do I miss George W. Bush!
    Just MEH....Piwan
    +1
    Good Lord, NO!!!! Like to throw eggs at that billboard!!!
  • Deep007 Just ME... 2010/02/13 18:21:46
  • ⟢ℂas℮y⟣ 2010/02/13 13:09:42
    No way do I miss George W. Bush!
    ⟢ℂas℮y⟣
  • Deep007 ⟢ℂas℮y⟣ 2010/02/13 18:11:39
  • ⟢ℂas℮y⟣ Deep007 2010/02/13 20:09:58
    ⟢ℂas℮y⟣
    +2
    Face it, he's our country's President and their really isn't anything you can do until 2012.
    countrys president 2012
  • Gun665 2010/02/12 21:52:27
  • Gary Gun665 2010/03/01 18:13:56
    Gary
    +1
    what? Tell my why you think Obama is so bad. George W Bush in for 96 loooong months and in that time ran the country into the crapper. Now Obama has been in 12 short months and people think he is going to clean up the mess Bush and Cheney left in a year.
  • Gun665 Gary 2010/03/01 18:16:26
  • Val 2010/02/12 21:51:18
    Yes! I miss George W. Bush!
    Val
  • Gary Val 2010/03/01 18:18:17
    Gary
    +1
    REALLY WHY?
  • Val Gary 2010/03/03 16:44:05
    Val
    A real leader!

2014/09/02 04:55:32