Do You Know That Political Correctness Is a Part Of Marxist Ideology?

safari 2012/05/04 03:17:55
Yes I knew Political Correctness Comes From Marxist Ideology
Obama Being Elected President Was The Signal That Marxist Ideology VIA Political Correctness Is Controlling The Minds Of The Masses
I Didn't Know Political Correctness Comes From Marxist Ideology - But I Do Now!
These truly excellent and informative videos expose the History of Political Correctness and how it came about over a period of over eighty years straight out of the Marxist Ideologies through the German Frankfurt School.

But they don't stop there. If you want a better understanding of most of what we see coming from the Democrats and the left today, these will go far in explaining it. Even the OWS movement will have much light shed on the agenda.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS MARXIST BS MIND CONTROL!

marxist ideologies german frankfurt school political correctness marxist bs mind

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/meet-young-b...

• Dave0626 2012/05/04 04:16:32
    Dave0626
    +13
    Oh heck yeah I knew that. It is straight out of the book '1984' from the concepts of 'NewSpeak' and 'Doublethink'. This is a basic summation :

....Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end.

rabidly promoted unscrupulous mainstream media holds proposition piece crap clean

• the judgebigdogeagle-~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/25 23:10:32
    the judgebigdogeagle-~PWCM~JLA
    but I have been a non PC person since 73 when I saw my first PLAYBOY..
  • Marlene Wilkins 2012/07/25 23:01:16
    Marlene Wilkins
    It always smelled like it, and I've always hated it, always will.
  • enlightened one 2012/05/19 09:37:19
    Obama Being Elected President Was The Signal That Marxist Ideology VIA Politi...
    enlightened one
    Yes, his appearance from out of no where to politics in general was like a Trojan Horse. Most likely a pawn - a puppet - set up by elite bankers and globalists. His actions are against our country and our Constitution but he hides behind the shield of political correctness.
  • Rabbit 2012/05/19 07:03:11
    Rabbit
    +1
    Yes, and so is "equality" a Marxist Pipe Dream. EQUALITY= when the masses are poor and our Liberal/Marxist leaders have all the $$$.
  • wicked soda boy 2012/05/19 04:23:46
    wicked soda boy
    +1
    Thank goodness for the knowledge of history represented by this post!!!
  • Heffeweizen 2012/05/19 04:09:58
    Heffeweizen
    +3
    Everything Obama (and the progressives before him) says or does comes from Marx or Alinsky. It's been festering for a long time and Obama has brought it to a head. It's time to burst that pimple. (Sorry for the crude analogy, but I think it fits the subject)
  • Kara ~~~ American Patriot 2012/05/19 03:46:21
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +1
    The Marxist ideology has the sheep indoctrinate the children into Marxism from little on. It is instilled in them.
  • MkB 2012/05/18 09:42:01
    MkB
    +2
    Charlton Heston said it wisely:
    "Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
  • Michaelene 2012/05/16 22:25:15
    Michaelene
  • momma-on-the-hit-list 2012/05/07 23:31:48
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +2
    WHY YES I DID! It's always hard to show that truth to marxist/liberal/progressive/s... = luciferan ideology go to the "root" I always say. Psst, it has crept into the Dem and Rep the Conservative mindset also.
  • Dan (Politicaly Incorrect) 2012/05/06 11:00:55
    Dan (Politicaly Incorrect)
    +1
    Yes, it is used to squelch free speech.
  • Murph 65 2012/05/05 13:23:21
    Murph 65
    +1
    Thanks, very informative. I do know that I am completely sick of political correctness and that some people just need to get over themselves.
  • Tomus Megalomania 2012/05/05 00:01:12
    Tomus Megalomania
    What exactly is the point, here?
  • safari Tomus M... 2012/05/05 00:13:08
    safari
    +3
    do you not care that the masses have been subjected to Marxist mind control ?
  • Tomus M... safari 2012/05/05 00:14:46
    Tomus Megalomania
    I'm sorry--come again?

Is this another conspiracy theory? It's sounding quite weird. Maybe you can explain it to me?
  • Walt Tomus M... 2012/05/05 04:22:42
    Walt
    Watch the videos. Why do you suppose she posted them?
  • Tomus M... Walt 2012/05/05 13:26:35
    Tomus Megalomania
    okay--thanks for nothing.
  • Walt Tomus M... 2012/05/05 15:29:03
    Walt
    Don't mention it.
  • I am me Tomus M... 2012/05/05 12:14:07
    I am me
    +1
    Move along. There's nothing to see here.
  • Tomus M... I am me 2012/05/05 13:28:28
    Tomus Megalomania
    Can you explain that to me?
  • truthzx95 Tomus M... 2012/06/02 23:10:49
    truthzx95
    nothing can be explained to closed-minded leftists like you.
  • king4wd 2012/05/04 19:05:46
    king4wd
    +5
    I knew. Good old Vladdy Lenin came up with the idea. When the Bolsheviks took over, they had to replace the absolute morality of the Russian Orthodox Church. A relative morality (as opposed to the church's absolute view) fit the new government perfectly and thus what was politically expedient at the time became the correct view. The Politburo went as far as having political science classes on Sundays to replace the Mass celebrated by the church.
  • safari king4wd 2012/05/05 00:14:13
    safari
    +1
    wow I didn't know that thanks for the info
  • Max 2012/05/04 16:34:05
    Max
    +1
    I don't know where all this talk about Marxists comes from...

"The ‘Obama launches his campaign on Marx’s Birthday’ Obligatory Open Thread."

Posted by Moe Lane (Diary)

Friday, May 4th at 10:15AM EDT

7 Comments

As somebody commented privately, Obama’s just trying to mess with our heads now. Oh, sure, the man’s going to pretend that starting his campaign on May 5th is to honor Cinco de Mayo, but nope: it’s all about the Commies.

But that’s OK: we here at the People’s Glorious RedState Revolutionary Collective can mess with heads, too.

See picture below:

Isn’t that pretty? It really was a collective effort, too: we had one person who found the original cover – yup, it’s real; you can find it at h ttp://llco.org/forward-booklet/ (link disabled because, well, Commies) – one person to come up with the changes (didn’t need many, really; it seems that Barack Obama has a kind of generic, washed-out sort of face), and one person who can actually do art.

FORWARD! …to January 2013, when Mitt Romney and the new Congress will finally disengage the parking brake.

http://www.redstate.com/moe_l...

Posted by Moe Lane (Diary)

Friday, May 4th at 10:15AM EDT

7 Comments

See picture below:

person art january 2013 mitt romney congress disengage parking brake

http://www.redstate.com/moe_l...
  • safari Max 2012/05/05 00:15:25
    safari
    +2
    I so hope that brake will be applied in January!
  • jere.chievres 2012/05/04 15:37:32
    jere.chievres
    +6
    Having spent over 20 years in Germany and 5 near Frankfurt I knew this since I was 20.
  • safari jere.ch... 2012/05/05 00:16:54
    safari
    +1
    that must have been fascinating. I wish more people in this nation realized to what they are beholding for every politically correct thought they had
  • RastaFan 2012/05/04 14:56:30 (edited)
    RastaFan
    +9
    Yep ... I've been beating this drum for years.

If anyone wonders how and why the universities went nuts in the sixties, all they have to do is study Horkheimer, Fromm, Marcuse, et al, from the Frankfurt School. Hippies, Blacks, Feminists and Gays ... the Four Prongs of the Marxist spear to be used during the long march through Western/American institutions.

Of them all, hippies really were/are the stupidest, mindless zombies. Incredible.
  • Hawkeye RastaFan 2012/05/04 15:14:56
    Hawkeye
    +7
    And the Hippies of the 60s evolved into the OWS protesters of today.. WHAT a BOOST for evolution THAT was....

ROFLMAO..
  • RastaFan Hawkeye 2012/05/04 17:05:02
    RastaFan
    +3
    Exactly .... anyone who has seen the 60's hippies for what they are was slapping their forehead last spring, " Oh no. Not again!"

Lol
  • safari Hawkeye 2012/05/05 00:18:10
    safari
    +2
    The fruit of bad seeds
  • safari RastaFan 2012/05/05 00:17:43
    safari
    +4
    lol I was a very young teen during that time - and a rebel - so I got caught up in being a flower child. LUCKILY I RECOVERED!
  • RastaFan safari 2012/05/05 19:25:50 (edited)
    RastaFan
    +1
    I know exactly what you mean. I was knee deep in the hoopla myself.

Sex, drugs, rock-n-roll, I had copies of Abby Hoffman's 'Steal this Book', Richard Alpert's 'Be Here Now' and 'Seed' among scores of others. I thought we truly were going to change the world through the sheer force of the will of 'Love'. I never paid a lick of attention to exactly where the momentum for this cultural explosion originated.

When I straightened up and gave it a critical examination ..... wow. It didn't take long for a huge segment of who I thought were my friends, to let me slide off their plate either ... lol!
  • jere.ch... safari 2012/05/06 16:57:37
    jere.chievres
    +1
    Well I liked a few FEMALE hippies in the day, they were easy, EVEN for GI's!
  • Bill ~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/04 14:50:17
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Now we are hearing that Obama is officially starting his campaign May 5th which just happens to be the birthday of Karl Marx. In addition his "Forward " theme also has roots in European socalism. Is this just coincidence or a middle-finger in the face of Americans?
  • RastaFan Bill ~P... 2012/05/04 15:11:31
    RastaFan
    +4
    I don't think any of it is coincidental, Bill. Marxist propogandists rely heavily on symbolism.

What's incedible is the fact it remains largely effective, despite appearing blatent to anyone who really looks. It is for that reason I blame the 'progressive' media, the most. At least two generations of Americans haven't been taught the full story of Marxism and it's horrors. Ipso-facto, many do not know what to look for.
  • jere.ch... Bill ~P... 2012/05/04 15:39:41
    jere.chievres
    +3
    The largest Marxist newspaper was the "Forward" in several languages.
  • king4wd jere.ch... 2012/05/04 19:07:40
    king4wd
    +4
    Actually I think it was "FORWARD for Stalin"
  • jere.ch... king4wd 2012/05/04 19:45:25
    jere.chievres
    +4
    There was a newspaper in New York years ago Called THE FORWARD that's all I remember. It was a Communist rag.
  • king4wd jere.ch... 2012/05/04 20:43:37
    king4wd
    +3
    Oh, OK Sorry I thought you meant the newspaper in communist Russia.

2014/12/20 09:48:40