DO YOU HAVE FAITH IN CONVENTIONAL MEDICINE?

JOMO 2012/01/18 19:58:00
Death by blind faith, if you have faith in conventional medicine. The American medical system is the number one killer in the U.S., can we afford to continue to turn a bline eye to this truth?

Poor handwriting is the cause of at least 6,000 to 7,000 deaths every year, and preventable medication mistakes hurt upwards of1.5 million patients each year. There are some 7.5 million unnecessary medical and or surgical procedures performed each year. There is another 100,000 people that dies annually from adverse drug reaction.

There is a mere 5% to 6% properly diagnosed adverse drug reactions. Most side affects are mistaken as new disease symptoms. Leading to additional drugging and unnecessary procedures increasing the risk of death. Most of these deaths are expected adverse reactions, because they are an extension of the drugs reaction.

As of 2001, Pfizer was the number one most profitable company of all fortune 500 companies. Their profit that year was 7.8 BILLION DOLLARS, which is more than the profit from all fortune 500 companies in the housebuilding, apparel, railroad, and publishing industries combined.

It is safe to say modern medicine is no longer about health. It is for-profit disease industry that can only survive if millions of people get sick and stay that way. It's an industry that refuse to consider vitally important aspects of health, like how stress lowers the immune system... how processed foods, alcohol, excessive calories and insufficient exercise are recipes for disease...

How exposure to tens of thousands of toxins in our environment and in our food supply, have direct links to illness you suffer.

We are told to stay out of the sun...Yet, upwards of 50,000 people die every year because they do not get enough sun exposure. Why are we kept in the dark? why is the truth not being sought?
"FOLLOW THE MONEY"
More than half of the U.S population have received unnecessary medical treatment . That is about 50,000 people per day... 42% have been directly affected by a medical mistake from procedure or drugs. And another 84% of our population personally knows someone who's been a victim of a medical error.

These medical errors and deaths equates to SIX JUMBO JETS FALLING OUT OF THE SKY EACH AND EVERY DAY... The only difference is, in the medical coverage-there's no public display of grief for those who die of faulty medicine.

The error rate of intensive care units is like the post office losing more than 16,000 pieces of mail every hour of every day...or the bank deducting 32,000 checks from the wrong account each and every hour every day, year in and year out.

The death caused by conventional medicine in just one decade, equated to approximately 8 million people. That is more than all the casualties from all the wars America has ever fought in its entire history.

In 2006 health care spending reached TWO TRILLION DOLLARS. We should have the best medicine in the world-preventing and reversing disease and knowing how to do minimal harm.

Instead, we are getting buried prematurely, adding to problems created by this flawed system? Deceptive marketing that has changed our eating patterns, so now more than 90% of the money people spend on food is highly processed, unhealthy foods. Sugar and soft drinks is the number one source of calories in the U.S., which now cause one in three American's to have diabetes or pre-diabetes, and two in three American's to be overweight, half of them are obese.

How many must jump off the cliff ahead of you before you step out of line? Toxic medication will never reverse poor health that is due to poor food choices. Think about it... What benefit can outweigh a statistically proven risk of "UNINTENTIONAL DEATH" as the side EFFECT of most drugs? Are you ready to stand up and take charge of your health? Or will you let Big Pharmaceutical companies take you down and cover it up.
&... IN MEMORY OF :
The millions of people who placed their faith and trust in a CORRUPTED MEDICAL system that took their lives for profit. Just a Little food for thought...JOMO

• The Sane One 2012/01/18 20:01:22
    It way past time to start holding pharmaceutical companies lible
    The Sane One
    +3
    American health care corporations treat with drugs and unneeded surgeries, NOT by using methods that actually work that are significantly cheaper.

• JOMO 2012/01/18 20:40:44
    JOMO
    I like most in America am a ware that our health care system needs to be fixed, it was not until I happen upon this research that I was aware just how much.

It was then that begin feeling like the crated chickens and trucked pigs we all see while driving down the high ways. The feeling hit me, we are being driven to slaughter, just like our food supply. And there is no way those investing in the Pharmaceutical companies do not know about it. That my friends constitute a conspiracy leveled against the American people.

And, in effect take the front of the line where national security is concern, talking about being destroyed from within. This is definitely one of those WOW moments if ever there was. It make the term drug free society in America the biggest oxymoron ever used and people feeling used by members of the opposite sex pales in comparison.

I experienced an episode of this back in 2005 when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. The conventional treatment cost initially $10,000.00 a day five days a week for one month. And that was just to get me ready for the primary treatment to come, which was a treatment called "SEED IMPLANTS" which cost tens of thousands of dollars.

Prior to any of the treatments I researched my alternatives to this treatments. I discovered a ...

Prior to any of the treatments I researched my alternatives to this treatments. I discovered a treatment called Sonablast, it is used in countries like Russia, Mexico, and Canada. And had a comparable or better success rate to seed implants or prostate removal. This procedure is less intrusive with little or no side effects and at that time only cost $25,000.00 to $30,000.00 compared to the 100's of thousands of dollars for conventional medical treatments here in America.

I presented this information to my insurance company and was denied coverage for this treatment. As a result I was forced into the conventional treatment. This procedure has since been looked at here in the U.S. for clinical trials. By the way this procedure has been used in the aforementioned countries for years as a result of it being more economically to their citizens as well as its success rate.

Again I could go on with this testimonial, but I think you get my point...JOMO
  • FeedFwd ~POTL 2012/01/18 20:35:40
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    Some medicine is good and some is not so good. The practice of medicine has changed as much as the treatments, themselves. Many situations, the caregiver and the client are strangers. Time was when you and your doctor were almost like family. Medicine has become a business as the government has gotten more involved and as health and medical treatments and procedures have been developed. Best thing to do is focus on keeping yourself healthy. But we all have accidents and contract diseases. In those cases, get the treatment you need, but understand the treatment and expectations and make sure you really trust the healthcare provider. The time to look for a doctor is not after you get sick.
    not much choice I need them,but I also go to a Chiropractor
  • Sista Nunya 2012/01/18 20:11:57 (edited)
  • Bozette Sista N... 2012/01/18 20:26:31
    Bozette
    +1
    My Ma was a nurse, we rarely went to the doc's (there were two in town). Most kids I went to school with went to the doc we didn't go to. No matter what they had, doc sent them home with what we called "the purple medicine" because it was a purple liquid. Maybe it was a placebo, I don't know, could be he prescribed it because parents wanted something...all I know is one thing doesn't cure everything and nature usually runs the course of most things people run to the doc's for. I haven't been in years, use natural home remedies.
  • Sista N... Bozette 2012/01/18 20:34:28
  • Bozette Sista N... 2012/01/18 20:44:03
    Bozette
    +1
    I'm by no means saying that there isn't a time for going to the doc's...you know that from me talking about Bill...just that it is not always in our best interests.
  • Sista N... Bozette 2012/01/18 20:46:20
  • Bozette 2012/01/18 20:09:09
    Bozette
    +2
    I don't trust any aspect of conventional medicine. From the pharmaceutical companies to the FDA to doctors and hospitals. There are good doctors and hospitals out there, I know, it's just that both family, friends and myself have had some bad experiences.
  • Sista N... Bozette 2012/01/18 20:14:53
  • Bozette Sista N... 2012/01/18 20:21:09
    Bozette
    +1
    Yeppers, when it hits that close to home, you start paying attention.
  • Sista N... Bozette 2012/01/18 20:22:20
  • The Sane One 2012/01/18 20:01:22
    The Sane One
    +3
  • Bozette The San... 2012/01/18 20:28:30
    Bozette
    +1
    Many times drugs are unnecessary and sometimes the "cure" of the drug is worse than what it is treating.
  • The San... Bozette 2012/01/18 20:53:34
    The Sane One
    +1
    Just look at the 'side effects' of prescribed medication.
  • Bozette The San... 2012/01/18 20:58:35
    Bozette
    I know. Not only that, I just read where many anti-depressants contain fluoride, which is poison to our bodies...on top of what they've already found. People keep taking these drugs being prescribed and lawyers and tv stations will continue to benefit.

2014/10/31 12:16:14